VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 15th, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default DeSantis pledges at least $2 million for Jewish school security, wants to sanction Airbnb

DeSantis pledges at least $2 million for Jewish school security, wants to sanction Airbnb

BOCA RATON, Fla. - Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking a stand with Israel.

DeSantis said Tuesday he wants to sanction Airbnb over the company's decision not to list properties in the West Bank. He also pledged to provide at least $2 million in funding for security at Jewish day schools.

The governor made the announcement at the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County in Boca Raton.

"We won't tolerate anti-Semitism here in Florida," DeSantis said.

DeSantis said he wants funding for security at Jewish day schools to be "an ordinary part of the budget."

https://www.local10.com/news/politic...ent-boca-raton

Old January 16th, 2019 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Sounds like discrimination to me. Rick the Slimeball Scott did the same thing.

Floriduh Republicunts are not really that conservative at all.

This state is really a mud shithole.

Got a Zionist governor with a Cuban spic as lt. governor who supports college tuition for illegals btw.

Old January 16th, 2019 #3
Negros are apes
Banned

DiSantis was the Jew pick all along. That's why Soros funded the nigger Gillum to win the Democrap primary so he would lose.

Old January 16th, 2019 #4
Ironguard1940

Default I'm just saying

"We won't tolerate anti-Semitism here in Florida," DeSantis said.

The easy answer to eliminating anti-semitism is to eliminate the semites. It has been tried peacefully, but forcibly seems to work a lot better. Just ask Robert Bowers.

Old January 16th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Neither my wife nor I voted in the Florida election. There were no good choices. If I had voted, I would have written in candidates like J. Goebbels, H. Goering, etc., and I would not have considered those wasted votes even though those men cannot hold office.

Old January 16th, 2019 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Neither my wife nor I voted in the Florida election. There were no good choices. If I had voted, I would have written in candidates like J. Goebbels, H. Goering, etc., and I would not have considered those wasted votes even though those men cannot hold office.
Yea, I feel more and more stupid each time I vote in elections, especially in Floriduh.

We have uber Zionist like Rick the Slimeball Scott and Ron DeSantis and his spic Lt. Cuban who wants tuition for illegals and have a liberal senator Little Marco.

There isn't a much of a difference between the two parties in Floriduh. Except the Republicunts sem more Zionist and cater to the rich Jews and yankees.

Old January 17th, 2019 #7
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Gillum’s financial fortunes changed sharply after he sat down in early May with the preeminent angel funder of the progressive movement, billionaire George Soros, in California’s Berkeley Hills.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...onaires-854293

Republicans can't win 2020 without Florida. And to steal Florida you need a republican governor who will make the disenfranchisement of nigger voters seem plausible.

Electing a republican governor is easy, just throw some money behind a black nigger gun-grabbing candidate who had no chance.

Old January 17th, 2019 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
Republicans can't win 2020 without Florida. And to steal Florida you need a republican governor who will make the disenfranchisement of nigger voters seem plausible.

Electing a republican governor is easy, just throw some money behind a black nigger gun-grabbing candidate who had no chance.
And even then he just barely lost. If it was in a state like Missouri Gillum would have been slaughtered in an election.

Old January 17th, 2019 #9
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
And even then he just barely lost. If it was in a state like Missouri Gillum would have been slaughtered in an election.
Missouri isn't a swing state.

For Trump to win 2020 the republicans need to control the swing states. Soros sabotaging the Florida democrat gubernatorial race by funding an unelectable nigger did just that.

Soros = Trump

Old January 17th, 2019 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Missouri isn't a swing state.

For Trump to win 2020 the republicans need to control the swing states. Soros sabotaging the Florida democrat gubernatorial race by funding an unelectable nigger did just that.

Soros = Trump
I was trying to point out a far left liberal nearly won a Floriduh election. Missouri was once a swing state but most of those democrat voters were southern democrats who now vote Republican. Outside of stl and KC there are hardly any democraps left in Missouri.

If this were a presidential election, Gillum probably would have squeezed out a victory with higher turnout. Chump won FL by just a point. MO he won by 19 points. That tells you something between the two states. FL is a lot more liberal overall.

I don't expect Chump to win FL in 2020. Due to if he even loses just a few voters due to lack of popularity and felons voting. No way he gains votes. This past election Republcunts lost seats in FL.

Old January 17th, 2019 #11
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't expect Chump to win FL in 2020. Due to if he even loses just a few voters due to lack of popularity and felons voting. No way he gains votes. This past election Republcunts lost seats in FL.
I expect the dems will nominate some fat nigger woman who hates white people and Trump's lack of popularity will be less of an issue.

Old January 17th, 2019 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I expect the dems will nominate some fat nigger woman who hates white people and Trump's lack of popularity will be less of an issue.
I doubt it at the national level.

The only one I can see is Michele Obama. That would suck. She would probably win due to the popularity of Obama. It would be basically be like having Obama for another 8 years. Granted not much has changed with Trump since he took office anyway.

I'm thinking her or Biden. Either one would easily win.

Thread