VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 12th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default No more ‘hot women’ - FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums

No more ‘hot women’ - FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums

FIFA's Head of Sustainability and Diversity Federico Addiechi has urged broadcasters to show less cutaways of beautiful women in the stands as part of efforts to tackle sexism in football.

The world football governing body wants to get a more respectful image of female fans attending games as issues of sexual harassment during the World Cup were raised at FIFA media briefing on Wednesday.

https://www.rt.com/sport/432861-fema...s-fifa-sexism/

Old July 12th, 2018 #2
Longbaugh

As if soccer wasn't already gay enough...

Old July 12th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

They should just only show fat ugly transgenders now. That would be the least offensive nowadays.

Old July 12th, 2018 #4
)))Marc(((

A halftime presentation by mike obongo and the orangatangs?

Old July 12th, 2018 #5
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Old July 12th, 2018 #6
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay
News from the West are so absurd that I sometimes do not even know how to react to them. Sometimes I want to cry and laugh loudly at the same time.

Last edited by Alex Him; July 12th, 2018 at 04:11 PM.

Old July 12th, 2018 #7
Robbie Key

Beauty sells. Deal with it.

This development against making the mere appreciation of female beauty somehow an offense is very creepy and worrying to me. What kind of society are the powers that be envisaging? When are we going to draw a fucking line in the sand?

Old July 12th, 2018 #8
jaekel

Who cares?
Soccer sucks anyway.

Old July 12th, 2018 #9
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Who cares?
Soccer sucks anyway.
While I agree, it's just one more retardism that will make it harder to combat down the line. This seems to follow the no swimsuit portion of the beauty contest. Instead it will be the length of their rainbow mohawk. What's next with this shit. I saw one of those commercials for hair dye the other day. Almost the whole commercial is a nice looking lady. Then out of no where they flash an Asian gay guy whipping his bleached bangs around, then back to the girl. Now they have all of these bikini and bra ads of fat ladies, or ladies voguing in diapers. This is some great shit. Don't even care to guess how far it's going to go. A gay boy was building up to a climax in a lucky charms cereal commercial last month.

Old July 12th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

I'd bone them "hot" chicks!

Old July 12th, 2018 #11
Ironguard1940

Default When handing out beauty nature was not diverse

That's because all the hot chicks are White. We can't have that now can we?

Old July 12th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
That's because all the hot chicks are White. We can't have that now can we?
Some of them Moranbong chicks are cute I think though.

Old July 12th, 2018 #13
ZEK S 854

Default "Fewer", Not "Less"

For crying out loud! Even so-called professional journalists can't get it straight anymore. The word "fewer" refers to things one can count: people, cars, airplanes, girls as in: "there's fewer people attending tonight's games than last week." The word "less" refers to volume of something such as air or water as in: "there's less water going over Niagara Falls today as opposed to 200 years ago."

The English language is being distorted almost beyond recognition by hostile change agents and graduates of dumbed-down journalism schools. The usual suspects can't wait to render all languages of Whites unusable so we will just end up babbling at each other. Confusion is a weapon.

Last edited by ZEK S 854; July 16th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Old July 12th, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
For crying out loud! Even so-called professional journalists can't get it straight anymore. The word "fewer" refers to things one can count: people, cars, airplanes, girls as in: "there's fewer people attending tonight's games than last week." The word "less" refers to volume of something such as air or water as in: "there's less water going over Niagara Falls today as opposed to 200 years ago."

The English language is being distorted almost beyond recognition by hostile change agents and graduates of dumbed-down journalism schools. The usual suspects can't wait to render all languages of Whites unusable so we will just end of babbling at each other. Confusion is a weapon.
In some states at one time German was one of the main used languages and taught in schools as the language of choice in places like PA. Do you think things would be better if we used Deutsche? I wonder if WW 1 and WW Jew would have been different too then. Before WW 1 many regions used Deutsche as a language but that was quickly stop by the ZOG when it went total war on German culture in the KWA.

St. Louis for example, a German majority city in a southern state had German newspapers and books but then that was stopped during WW1.

Some parts of Texas Hill country region still have a German dialect down there but it's fading.

Old July 12th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
We reside within about an hour's drive from Orlando, FL. The city has two soccer teams, the "Lions" is the male, and the Pride is the female. Innocuous at first look. However, the "stadium" has 49 seats in the colors of the queers' fag flag, "commemorating the lives lost at the pulse night club." (Pulse is not capitalized on purpose.)

"Lion" is taking on a meaning within the queer "vocabulary," meaning queer males. A genuine photograph is below:

It's been "making the rounds" in fag mags!!!!

And, "pride," well, what can I say????

Like I posted at the beginning, male Lions plus female team could be a "pride of lions:"

Quote:
The lion is the most social of all wild cat species, living in groups of related individuals with their offspring. Such a group is called a "pride".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion#Group_organisation

But, in faglando, I think it's quite a different picture!!!!!

Old July 12th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
We reside within about an hour's drive from Orlando, FL. The city has two soccer teams, the "Lions" is the male, and the Pride is the female. Innocuous at first look. However, the "stadium" has 49 seats in the colors of the queers' fag flag, "commemorating the lives lost at the pulse night club." (Pulse is not capitalized on purpose.)

"Lion" is taking on a meaning within the queer "vocabulary," meaning queer males. A genuine photograph is below:

It's been "making the rounds" in fag mags!!!!

And, "pride," well, what can I say????

Like I posted at the beginning, male Lions plus female team could be a "pride of lions:"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion#Group_organisation

But, in faglando, I think it's quite a different picture!!!!!
Nasty!

Orlando, St. Pete, and Miami are full of fags.

Another area is St. Pete. Hell for the gay pride celebration city hall flies the fag flag during it.

I won't post on the open forum where I live but you know from PMs. Anyway my town over on the SWFL coast also has a lot of baby boomer gays who move here from places like the Northeast. I went to the chamber of commerce office when I first moved down here and they had the gay = sticker on their front door. Up in St. Louis I didn't see nearly the amount of gays I do here. Hell, in most of Missouri, especially outstate Missouri they hate fags and transgender freaks outside of stl city.

Old July 13th, 2018 #17
Robbie Key

Most women love to be praised and appreciated for their beauty, as they should.

This is ideological bullshit. I don't really hate niggers and the alike all that much, I want to get rid of them and be done with it because they don't belong here, but this... I despise this reality-denying garbage that comes from the Jewish ideologists. I hate it.

Old July 13th, 2018 #18
Skinhead Zack

Soccer fans act like niggers but non-white players in European teams deserve to be thrown bananas at because they don't belong there.

Old July 13th, 2018 #19
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
News from the West are so absurd that I sometimes do not even know how to react to them. Sometimes I want to cry and laugh loudly at the same time.
It's basically an American outlook because European football is perceived by Boobus Americanus as effeminate compared to American niggerball, umm, football. What angers us I believe, is FIFA caving in to jews and to political correctness. There are too many niggers on European football teams just like just like the NFL. And watch TV ratings and viewers dwindle when FIFA idiots show nothing but homos in the stadiums instead of attractive female fans.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 13th, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It's basically an American outlook because European football is perceived by Boobus Americanus as effeminate compared to American niggerball, umm, football. What angers us I believe, is FIFA caving in to jews and to political correctness. There are too many niggers on European football teams just like just like the NFL. And watch TV ratings and viewers dwindle when FIFA idiots show nothing but homos in the stadiums instead of attractive female fans.
Most of Europe is cucked though, far more than the KWA is currently. Things are bad here but over there it's worse. You can barely own a gun in most countries there.

Europe is far more liberal than the KWA.

Thread