VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2011 #2701
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at CODOH:

Quote:
I can't understand why Muehlenkamp or any exterminationist for that matter, have any credibility left whatsoever considering how many of their forgeries, lies and physically impossible fantasies have been exposed.
See it all here:

http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic...01d6f662284b3e

I see why the coward is so desperate now.

Hey Roberta, since you are already posting on the CODOH forum as "The Warden," why aren't you "discussing" things over there?

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Things have gone from bad to worse for our poor little homosexual transvestite.

It sure has been a bad year for you, hasn't it Roberta?

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "huge mass grave proofs?"

Old June 30th, 2011 #2702
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3 and 4), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes has gone back to his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

And his cowardice also remains unchanged, of course.

53rd reference to my post 2495 (102nd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 31. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993 and 12995.

Old June 30th, 2011 #2703
Anders
Banned

Wow, look at Roberta just freaking out from the bitch-slappin she got from Greg Gerdes and the CODOH folks.

And look at her calling her ass-wuppin a "discussion" and her cowardly refusal to answer the following simple questions a "deadlock."

What a coward.

Let's see how many more freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Roberto / Roberta Muehlenkamp, a homosexual transvestite who posts as "The Warden" on the CODOH forum and "Matthew Ellard" on the "Skeptics" Society and JRF forums."

Roberta is such a miserable coward that she won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Now where were we? Oh yeah, Roberta's ass-wuppin:

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves... So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.) Everyone knows that:

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka, and not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers "skeptics" forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

(And yet she still cannot get a single skeptic to endorse her fraudulently alleged "proofs!")

But that's not all, Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?

Huh Roberta?

There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers "skeptics" forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Roberta?

Quote:
Roberta's fraudulently alleged Belzec "huge mass grave proofs":

REJECTED!

Roberta's fraudulently alleged Sobibor "huge mass grave proofs":

REJECTED!

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "huge mass grave proofs?"

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old June 30th, 2011 #2704
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at CODOH:

Quote:
I can't understand why Muehlenkamp or any exterminationist for that matter, have any credibility left whatsoever considering how many of their forgeries, lies and physically impossible fantasies have been exposed.
See it all here:

Hey Roberta, since you are already posting on the CODOH forum as "The Warden," why aren't you "discussing" things over there?

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Old June 30th, 2011 #2705
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3 and 4), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

54th reference to my post 2495 (103rd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 31. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993 and 12995.

Old July 1st, 2011 #2706
Anders
Banned

Wow, look at Roberta just freaking out from the bitch-slappin she got from Greg Gerdes and the CODOH folks.

And look at her calling her ass-wuppin a "discussion" and her cowardly refusal to answer the following simple questions a "deadlock."

What a coward.

Let's see how many more freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Roberto / Roberta Muehlenkamp, a homosexual transvestite who posts as "The Warden" on the CODOH forum and "Matthew Ellard" on the "Skeptics" Society and JRF forums."

Roberta is such a miserable coward that she won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves... So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.) Everyone knows that:

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka, and not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers "skeptics" forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Quote:

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

(And yet she still cannot get a single skeptic to endorse her fraudulently alleged "proofs!")

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Huh Roberta?

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers "skeptics" forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Quote:

REJECTED!

REJECTED!

Wow, have you seen this? Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at CODOH:

Quote:
See it all here:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.

Old July 2nd, 2011 #2707
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12 and 13), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

55th reference to my post 2495 (104th reference to my post 2201).

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 31. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993, 12995, 13000 and 13003.

Old July 2nd, 2011 #2708
Anders
Banned

What a coward.

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

NOT ONE!

Quote:

REJECTED!

REJECTED!

Wow, have you seen this? Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at CODOH:

Quote:
See it all here:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Old July 4th, 2011 #2709
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

56th reference to my post 2495 (105th reference to my post 2201).

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 31. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993, 12995, 13000 and 13003.

Old July 5th, 2011 #2710
Anders
Banned

What a coward.

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

NOT ONE!

Quote:

REJECTED!

REJECTED!

Quote:
See it all here:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Old July 5th, 2011 #2711
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

57th reference to my post 2495 (106th reference to my post 2201).

Old July 5th, 2011 #2712
Anders
Banned

What a coward.

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

NOT ONE!

Quote:

REJECTED!

REJECTED!

Quote:
See it all here:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Old July 7th, 2011 #2713
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Obviously aware of the sad figure he is cutting in his sorry TRW thread (where I’m having quite a ball with him, see my posts on pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14 and 15), self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

58th reference to my post 2495 (107th reference to my post 2201).

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 31. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993, 12995, 13000 and 13003. As to the cowardice and mendacity of the TRW forum’s moderator "Mojo" (who side with Gerdes obnoxious dishonesty on Gerdes’ smear thread Roberto "OHFER" Muehlenkamp's Report Card, see my RODOH posts 13008, 13009, 13010 and 13011. For a comprehensive reply to rubbish of the kind that Gerdes parades here cowardly pretending that he's someone else, see my posts of Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 am, Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 am and Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 am on this thread page.

Old July 7th, 2011 #2714
Anders
Banned

What a coward.

Roberta:

Quote:

NOT ONE!

Quote:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

Huh Roberta?

NOT ONE!

Quote:

REJECTED!

REJECTED!

Quote:
See it all here:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Old July 12th, 2011 #2715
Anders
Banned

Wow, it's time to put a fork in Roberta, she is sooooo done. This is the begining of the end for the crazy bitch:

Quote:
Greg Gerdes wrote:

Quote:
And here are the 28 questions:

These are the sites / groups / operations in which it is still being fraudulently alleged by exterminationists that the Germans used poison gas to murder people during WW II:

( http://www.nazigassings.com/ )

roberto, can you CURRENTLY provide the name of just one jew - with proof - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II at / by one of these sites / groups / operations:

1 - Auschwitz / Birkenau - Yes or No?

2 - BdS Belgrad / Semlin - Yes or No?

3 - Belzec - Yes or No?

4 - Bernburg - Yes or No?

5 - Brandenburg - Yes or No?

6 - Chelmno - Yes or No?

7 - Dachau - Yes or No?

8 - Einsatzgruppe A - Yes or No?

9 - Einsatzgruppe B - Yes or No?

10 - Einsatzgruppe C - Yes or No?

11 - Einsatzgruppe D - Yes or No?

12 - Fort VII, Poznan - Yes or No?

13 - Grafeneck - Yes or No?

14 - Gusen - Yes or No?

15 - Hadamar - Yes or No?

16 - Hartheim - Yes or No?

17 - Majdanek - Yes or No?

18 - Maly Trostinec - Yes or No?

19 - Mauthausen - Yes or No?

20 - Mogilev - Yes or No?

21 - Natzweiler - Yes or No?

22 - Neuengamme - Yes or No?

23 - Ravensbrück - Yes or No?

24 - Sachsenhausen - Yes or No?

25 - Sobibor - Yes or No?

26 - Sonnenstein - Yes or No?

27 - Stutthof - Yes or No?

28 - Treblinka - Yes or No?

Please note that what I ask are simple yes or no questions. Either roberto can or he can't. If he can, then the answer is yes. If he can't, then the answer is no.

Yes or No - simple as that.

If roberto gives so much as one single word more than - yes or no - then he will not get answers to 28 of his questions.

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=2&t=525

To which Roberto Muehlenkamp answered:

Quote:
GG wrote:
These are my 28 yes or no answers to the following question:

roberto, can you CURRENTLY provide the name of just one jew - with proof - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II at / by one of these sites / groups / operations:

Answers:

1 - Auschwitz / Birkenau – No

2 - BdS Belgrad / Semlin - No

3 - Belzec – No

4 - Bernburg – Yes

5 - Brandenburg – Yes

6 - Chelmno – No

7 - Dachau – No

8 - Einsatzgruppe A – No

9 - Einsatzgruppe B – No

10 - Einsatzgruppe C – No

11 - Einsatzgruppe D – No

12 - Fort VII, Poznan – No

13 - Grafeneck – Yes

14 - Gusen – No

15 - Hadamar – Yes

16 - Hartheim – Yes

17 - Majdanek – No

18 - Maly Trostinec – No

19 - Mauthausen – No

20 - Mogilev – No

21 - Natzweiler – No

22 – Neuengamme - No

23 - Ravensbrück – No

24 - Sachsenhausen – No

25 - Sobibor – Yes

26 - Sonnenstein – Yes

27 - Stutthof – No

28 - Treblinka – Yes

To which Greg Gerdes responded and from which roberto is now running:

Quote:
These are the questions that I asked roberto muehlenkamp and how he answered them with my comments:

1 - Auschwitz / Birkenau - roberto admits that his answer is no.

2 - BdS Belgrad / Semlin - roberto admits that his answer is no.

3 - Belzec - roberto admits that his answer is no.

4 - Bernburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

5 - Brandenburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

6 - Chelmno - roberto admits that his answer is no.

7 - Dachau - roberto admits that his answer is no.

8 - Einsatzgruppe A - roberto admits that his answer is no.

9 - Einsatzgruppe B - roberto admits that his answer is no.

10 - Einsatzgruppe C - roberto admits that his answer is no.

11 - Einsatzgruppe D - roberto admits that his answer is no.

12 - Fort VII, Poznan - roberto admits that his answer is no.

13 - Grafeneck - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

14 - Gusen - roberto admits that his answer is no.

15 - Hadamar - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

16 - Hartheim - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

17 - Majdanek - roberto admits that his answer is no.

18 - Maly Trostinec - roberto admits that his answer is no.

19 - Mauthausen - roberto admits that his answer is no.

20 - Mogilev - roberto admits that his answer is no.

21 - Natzweiler - roberto admits that his answer is no.

22 – Neuengamme - roberto admits that his answer is no.

23 - Ravensbrück - roberto admits that his answer is no.

24 - Sachsenhausen - roberto admits that his answer is no.

25 - Sobibor - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

26 - Sonnenstein - roberto claims that his answer is yes, but he refuses to provide the name of - JUST ONE "GASSED JEW" - go figure.

27 - Stutthof - roberto admits that his answer is no.

28 - Treblinka – roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name of - JUST ONE JEW > GUTA STRAWCZYNSKI - to the so-called "skeptic" James Randi for his endorsement. However, James Randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

So if roberto claims that he can provide the name of - JUST ONE JEW - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II at / by one of these sites / groups / operations, then what is he waiting for?

What is he so afraid of?

Is it because roberto is a liar - or is it because roberto is a coward?

Or is he both?

roberto:

Quote:
And the names that he claims I refuse to provide have been provided

You were not tasked to provide "names" roberto. You were tasked to provide - JUST ONE NAME.

Come on bobo, give it your best shot.

Give us the names of the one jew on each list of fraudulently alleged "gassed jews" that you claim to have provided that you believe there is - THE MOST PROOF - that said fraudulently alleged "gassed jews" died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II at - Bernburg, Brandenburg, Grafeneck, Hadamar, Hartheim, Sobibor and Sonnenstein.

Why can't roberto give us the names of just 7 "gassed jews?"

He's already given us one, so why can't he give us the other 7?

What is he so afraid of?

Or is he both?

Old July 13th, 2011 #2716
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considered it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer (see post 2464). And he’s now also peddling the cowardly spam that he managed to post at least 10 times on each of several TRW threads yesterday, in order to obfuscate his running away from 47 outstanding questions and his embarrassing "I will give you until Mon., July 18, 2011 to select and provide JUST ONE NAME" – blunder (see, among others, my post of Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 am on page 7 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes").

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

59th reference to my post 2495 (108th reference to my post 2201).

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 32. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993, 12995, 13000 and 13003. As to the cowardice and mendacity of the TRW forum’s moderator "Mojo" (who sided with Gerdes obnoxious dishonesty on Gerdes’ smear thread Roberto "OHFER" Muehlenkamp's Report Card), see my RODOH posts 13008, 13009, 13010 and 13011. Gerdes’ cowardly serial spamming was recorded, after he bragged about his TRW antics on CODOH, in my post 13021.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; July 13th, 2011 at 05:32 AM.

Old July 13th, 2011 #2717
Anders
Banned

Wow, it's time to put a fork in Roberta, she is sooooo done. Mr. Gerdes is just destroying her over at - The Revisionist Workshop.

This is the begining of the end for the crazy bitch roberta:

Quote:
Greg Gerdes wrote:

I asked roberto if he could provide the name of just one jew - WITH PROOF - who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II at / by one of these sites / groups / operations.

This is how he answered along with my comments:

1 - Auschwitz / Birkenau - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Auschwitz / Birkenau were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

2 - BdS Belgrad / Semlin - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at BdS Belgrad / Semlin were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

3 - Belzec - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Belzec were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

4 - Bernburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Ilse Bock:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=562 -

but he cravenly refuses to submit his alleged “proof” in its proper form to James Randi for his endorsement - go figure.

5 - Brandenburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Felix Berghoff:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=563 -

but he cravenly refuses to submit his alleged “proof” in its proper form to James Randi for his endorsement - go figure.

6 - Chelmno - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Chelmno were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

7 - Dachau - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Dachau were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

8 - Einsatzgruppe A - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe A were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

9 - Einsatzgruppe B - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe B were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

10 - Einsatzgruppe C - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe C were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

11 - Einsatzgruppe D - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe D were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

12 - Fort VII, Poznan - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Fort VII, Poznan were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

13 - Grafeneck - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Martha Goge:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=564 -

14 - Gusen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Gusen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

15 - Hadamar - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Rebecka Schwan:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=565 -

16 - Hartheim - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Antonie Greese:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=566 -

17 - Majdanek - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Majdanek were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

18 - Maly Trostinec - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Maly Trostinec were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

19 - Mauthausen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Mauthausen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

20 - Mogilev - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Mogilev were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

21 - Natzweiler - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Natzweiler were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

22 - Neuengamme - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Neuengamme were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

23 - Ravensbrück - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at
Ravensbrück were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

24 - Sachsenhausen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Sachsenhausen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

25 - Sobibor - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Nathan Nathans:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=567 -

26 - Sonnenstein - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and has provided the name - Johanna Hedwig Schiller:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=568 -

27 - Stutthof - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Stutthof were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

28 - Treblinka – roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name – Guta Strawczynski:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=484 -

to the so-called "skeptic" James Randi in its proper form for his endorsement. However, James Randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

So if roberto claims:

Quote:
What's next? Am I supposed to inform James Randi of this proof submittal? …I have no problem with informing James Randi of this proof submittal…

Then why is he so afraid to submit it in its proper form?

What is he so afraid of?

Or is he both?

Old July 15th, 2011 #2718
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes continues with his exhaustingly boring "Anders" freak-outs. His schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is still on a par with that of Lisciotto (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and he still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considered it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer (see post 2464). And he’s now also peddling the cowardly spam that has been slapped around his ears on the threads he links to and on pages 22 and 23 of the TRW thread $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED JEW, also in order to obfuscate his running away from 47 outstanding questions and his embarrassing "I will give you until Mon., July 18, 2011 to select and provide JUST ONE NAME" – blunder (see, among others, my post of Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 am on page 7 of the thread "Questions to Greg Gerdes").

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

60th reference to my post 2495 (109th reference to my post 2201).

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 32. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979, 12982, 12987, 12993, 12995, 13000 and 13003. As to the cowardice and mendacity of the TRW forum’s moderator "Mojo" (who sided with Gerdes obnoxious dishonesty on Gerdes’ smear thread Roberto "OHFER" Muehlenkamp's Report Card), see my RODOH posts 13008, 13009, 13010 and 13011. Gerdes’ cowardly serial spamming was recorded, after he bragged about his TRW antics on CODOH, in my post 13021.

Old July 16th, 2011 #2719
Anders
Banned

Wow, Roberta is just getting her AIDS infested ass kicked over at - The Revisionist Workshop:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum/index.php

Quote:
eric:

Quote:
As much as no one likes looking at the same spammed message, he's [Mr. Gerdes] only spamming because Roberto is dodging his questions.
Yes he is eric, but I think what you mean to say is: roberto is cravenly dodging my questions. Anyway:

So this is the final tally.

This is - THE BEST - that roberto / the jooos can do.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Of course, what is NOT funny is the fact that people are arrested, fined and thrown in prison (usually for 5 years) in numerous countries around the world for refusing to believe these absurd lies. (Holocaust “denial” is explicitly or implicitly illegal in at least 16 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Switzerland.)

What kind of “truth” requires lies to defend it?

What kind of “truth” requires laws to protect it?

I asked roberto / the jooos to provide the name of THE ONE JEW of which there was THE MOST PROOF who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber / van” operated by the Germans during WW II at / by one of these 28 sites / groups / operations, which are still being fraudulently alleged by exterminationists - after all these years and despite all the historical facts to the contrary - to be sites / groups / operations where so-called "homicidal gassing operations" took place.

And this is how he responded:

1 - Auschwitz / Birkenau - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Auschwitz / Birkenau were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

2 - BdS Belgrad / Semlin - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at BdS Belgrad / Semlin were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

3 - Belzec - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Belzec were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

4 - Bernburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Ilse Bock: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=562 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

5 - Brandenburg - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Felix Berghoff: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=563 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

6 - Chelmno - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Chelmno were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

7 - Dachau - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Dachau were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

8 - Einsatzgruppe A - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe A were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

9 - Einsatzgruppe B - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe B were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

10 - Einsatzgruppe C - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe C were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

11 - Einsatzgruppe D - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” by Einsatzgruppe D were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

12 - Fort VII, Poznan - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Fort VII, Poznan were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

13 - Grafeneck - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Martha Goge: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=564 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

14 - Gusen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Gusen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

15 - Hadamar - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Rebecka Schwan: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=565 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

16 - Hartheim - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Antonie Greese: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=566 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

17 - Majdanek - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Majdanek were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

18 - Maly Trostinec - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Maly Trostinec were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

19 - Mauthausen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Mauthausen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

20 - Mogilev - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Mogilev were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

21 - Natzweiler - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Natzweiler were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

22 - Neuengamme - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Neuengamme were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

23 - Ravensbrück - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Ravensbrück were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

24 - Sachsenhausen - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Sachsenhausen were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

25 - Sobibor - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Nathan Nathans: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=567 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

26 - Sonnenstein - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Johanna Hedwig Schiller: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=568 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

27 - Stutthof - roberto admits that his answer is no, thus affirming the historical fact that all claims of “homicidal gassings” at Stutthof were and are false and thus - FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED.

28 - Treblinka - roberto claims that his answer is yes, and he has submitted the name - Guta Strawczynski: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum....php?f=9&t=484 - to the so-called "skeptic" james randi for his endorsement. However, randi refuses to endorse roberto's fraudulently alleged "proof" - go figure.

roberto,

You are now 0 for 8 / 28 with your fraudulently alleged "gassed jew proofs."

And:

You are now 0 for 14 / 54 with your fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave proofs."

So roberto,

# 1 - Do you deny the fact that you are now a combined 0 for 22 / 82 in your pathetic attempt to get a prominent skeptic to endorse your fraudulently alleged holohoax "proofs?"

Yes or No?

# 2 - Who is the most prominent skeptic to endorse so-much-as one of your fraudulently alleged - "gassed jew / huge mass grave proofs?"

roberto's dodge count continues.

Old July 18th, 2011 #2720
Anders
Banned

ADDENDUM

The Auschwitz and Majdanek death tolls - a microcosm of the holohoax

According to orthodox historians, the Germans allegedly set up six so-called “extermination centers” in Poland (Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor and Treblinka) where millions of people allegedly perished in so-called “homicidal gas chambers.” You now know that the nonsensical big-lies of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka are malicious cognitive illusions. Now watch the cognitive illusions of the fraudulently alleged Auschwitz / Majdanek “holocausts” vanish before your eyes.

THE MAJDANEK HOLOHOAX

1944 - 1.7 million

Source: First Majdanek Show Trial. Anklageschrift gegen Hermann Vogel und andere, 26. Oktober 1944, Archivum Panstwowego Muzeum na Majdanku, sygn. XX-1, p. 100.

1946 - 1.5 million

Source: Nuremberg Show Trial. IMT VII, p. 590.

1975 - 1.38 million

Source: Lucy Dawidowicz, The War against the Jews - 1933-1945, Pelican Books, 1975, p. 191.

1991 - 360 thousand

Source: Rosh and Jäckel, Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, Hoffmann und Campe, 1991, p. 217.

1992 - 235 thousand

Source: Czeslaw Rajca, 'Problem liczby ofiar w obozie na Majdanku', in: Zeszyty Majdanka XIV, 1992, p. 127.

2005 - 78 thousand

Source: Tomasz Kranz, Research Director of the Majdanek State Museum, Gazeta Wyborcza, 12 / 23 / 2005.

THE TRUTH - 42,200

Source: The most up-to-date, comprehensive and authoritative research of this - holohoax within the holohoax - by Jürgen Graf and Carlo Mattogno. (See: Concentration Camp Majdanek - A Historical and Technical Study.)

* It is a historical fact that over - 97.5% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek holocaust “proven” in the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen, and not one single person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at the camp.

THE AUSCHWITZ HOLOHOAX

1946 - 4 million

Source: Nuremberg Show Trial. IMT XXXIX, pp. 241-261.

1988 - 4 million

Source: Official Auschwitz State Museum Guidebook, p. 19.

1990 - 4 million

Source: Official plaque outside the entrance of the Auschwitz relocation center.

1992 - 1.1 million

Source: Dr. Franciszek Piper, Head of Archives and Senior Curator of the Auschwitz State Museum, Ilu ludzi zginęło w KL Auschwitz. Liczba ofiar w świetle źródeł i badań, Oświęcim, 1992.

1994 - 663 thousand

Source: Jean-Claude Pressac, Die Krematorien von Auschwitz / Die Technik des Massenmordes, Munich, Piper, 1994, p. 202.

2002 - 510 thousand

Source: Fritjof Meyer, Number of Auschwitz Victims: New Insights from Recent Archival Discoveries, Osteuropa, May, 2002, p. 640.

* NOTE: Many historians believe that Meyer’s findings / reduction still exaggerates the truth by about 350%.

Source: Dr. Robert Faurisson, How many deaths at Auschwitz? The Revisionist, February, 2003, p. 18.

It is a historical fact that literally millions of deaths fraudulently alleged to have occurred at Auschwitz and Majdanek and spuriously “proven” in the Nuremberg show trial didn’t happen; and it is also a historical fact that out of the myriad number of jews claimed by orthodox historians to have died via “homicidal gassings” at Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor and Treblinka - not a single one has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” at any of the six camps -

NOT ONE!

For information on how you can receive a cash reward for providing the name of just one jew who died by means of poison gas in a so-called “homicidal gas chamber” operated by the Germans during WW II - please contact:

The National Association of Forensic Historians at: [email protected]

Thread