VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2008 #1621
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Celtic Patriot (Gerdes),

For all your blathering, what have you ever accomplished?

What original investigations have you undertaken? Demanding something is not proof Gerdes, I mean Celtic, so again, what have you accomplished?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old October 25th, 2008 #1622
Greg Gerdes

Slurpin:

"I even answer questions when asked."

OK semensucker, answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin?:

Do you believe that 1.120 million jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

Or a letter, need a stamp?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 25th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

Old October 25th, 2008 #1623
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin, we're still waiting for you to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it sam?

Just one semensucker.

One.

Old October 25th, 2008 #1624
Greg Gerdes

Slurpin:

OK semensucker, here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that you refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Old October 25th, 2008 #1625
Greg Gerdes

Nafcash has a new challenge for Shermer.

First a little background. (The following information can be found on page 128 of Shermer’s deluding piece of trash – Denying History.) This is what Michael Shermer claims he believes about the holocaust:

Column one - the name of the camp.

Column two - the original death toll claim.

Column three - the total number of alleged deaths that Shermer is denying / has revised downward.

Column four - the new - REVISED - death toll claim (historical revision) being made by Shermer.

Column five - the percent of these holocausts that Shermer is denying.

1 – Majdanek - 1.5 million - minus 1.440 = .060 - Shermer denies 96% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

2 – Belzec - 3.0 million - minus 2.400 = .600 - Shermer denies 80% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

3 – Auschwitz - 4.0 million - minus 2.90 = 1.100 - Shermer denies 72.5% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

4 – Treblinka - 3.0 million - minus 2.10 = .900 - Shermer denies 70% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

5 – Chelmno - .320 million - minus .168 = .152 - Shermer denies 52.5% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

6 – Sobibor - .250 million - minus .000 = .250 - Shermer denies 0.0% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

Totals - 12.070 million - minus 9.008 = 3.062 - Shermer denies 75% of the jews alleged claims about the holocaust

Now we all know that Shermer has cravenly refused to accept nafcash’s - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. ($100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just 1/10th of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor or Treblinka - see http://www.nafcash.com/ for more specific details.) So we are now going to make things even easier for him.

The above information begs the following question:

Shermer admits that 75 percent of the other two “Action Reinhardt” camps of Belzec and Treblinka didn't happen (And don’t forget, Shermer is known, even amongst the exterminationists / holocaustians – as a high counter.); so why then does he espouse that 100 % of the alleged Sobibor holocaust happened?

Now, Shermer's challenge:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation." (Saponification)

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Huh? Can you Mike?

Just one?

Just how hard should that be to do Mike?

Remember what Shermer said in Denying History:

“The culmination of years of research… Our purpose... To refute Holocaust denial... To debunk the deniers, can’t we just go there and see them for ourselves? The answer of course, is “yes.” We traveled to the camps themselves, to… Sobibor… to test the claims [of the "deniers"] that no mass murders took place... Many of our arguments draw on specialized research into the claims of the deniers that took us to the Nazi extermination camps themselves… We went to Europe to conduct research at the camps, in particular at… Sobibor… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… In order to make proper interpretations; we must review the physical evidence… Like criminologists solving a crime… How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

Shermer is also being challengd to answer the following questions:

On what EXACT date(s) were you physically in the Sobibor camp?

Why won’t you publish so much as a single photo that proves that you actually stepped foot in the camp?

Why do you refuse to publish the results of your alleged Sobibor “investigation?”

Just what do you mean when you say that you “tested the claims that no mass murder took place” at Sobibor?

Just what kind of "research" did you conduct at Sobibor?

When are you going to publish the results?

Just what did you end up “seeing for yourself” at the Sobibor camp?

Just what do you mean when you say you “examined firsthand the claims?”

Just how exactly did you come to believe that 80% of the Belzec holocaust didn’t happen and 70% of the Treblinka holocaust didn’t happen, but 100% of the Sobibor holocaust did happen?

And just what led you to believe that 75% of the alleged Belzec and Treblinka holocausts didn’t happen?

Why do you refuse to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE?

Why can’t you locate / prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” at Sobibor?

Why do you refuse to answer these simple, reasonable and logical questions from REAL skeptics?

What are you afraid of Mike?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 26th, 2008 at 12:03 PM.

Old October 25th, 2008 #1626
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Giggles,

Did you manage to reach Krege yet?

Need a stamp?

-----------

Define idiot

Old October 25th, 2008 #1627
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
There are none, not one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Tell me, is a corpse required for a murder conviction?
A corpse is required to prove cause of death. Not a single gassed body, yet holocaustians would have us believe that millions were gassed.

No bodies, certainly not a single holocausted body.

I don't believe in fairy tales. Why would anyone?

Old October 25th, 2008 #1628
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
A corpse is required to prove cause of death. Not a single gassed body, yet holocaustians would have us believe that millions were gassed.
Do you think so? Do you think cause of death can be determined by other methods?

-----------

Define idiot

Old October 26th, 2008 #1629
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Posts nos. 1616, 1617, 1618 and 1619:

Poor Gerdes lets fly with more of his inane blather, laden with self-projecting invective (his obvious obsession with homosexuality, effeminacy and mental retardation keeps telling us what problems of his own he is struggling with, as does inveterate liar Gerdes' calling his opponent a liar and whimpering coward Gerdes' calling his opponent a coward) and his "let’s see", "not one", "what are you waiting for", "what part of the word 'proof' do you not understand" (the one who obviously has understanding problems here is Gerdes alone, who seems to think that only "scientific" proof, whatever he means by that, qualifies as proof for forensic or historical purposes), "we’re still waiting for", and other repetitive rhetoric, which has been slapped around his ears many times before.

He so does instead of, as he should, answering to my question whether or not he is prepared to comply with the conditions for our conversation to continue, as stated in my post # 1536 and http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 and repeated in my post # 1615 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1615 , from which the following quote is taken:

Quote:
5. As to what I’m waiting for, Gerdes is invited to re-read the last two paragraphs of my post # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 :

Quote:
That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
Bar an express undertaking to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, Gerdes remains on ignore, as announced in that same post. He can entertain himself boring Slanim with the same "let’s see this-and-that", "not one this-and-that" and "what are you waiting for" – baloney that I have been slapping around his ears since the beginning of our discussions – while cowardly dodging Slanim’s questions as he dodged so many questions of mine, of course.
So stinking liar and coward Gerdes remains on ignore.

Except, that is, for the following questions, which I of course don't think the stinking liar and coward will have the guts to answer:

Do you confirm that you are identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below, Mr. Gerdes?

If so, we have another reason why the NAFCASH reward remains unclaimed, perhaps the most important one: who in his or her right mind would take a $ 100,000 reward offer from such a character seriously?

If not, then what do you look like, Mr. Gerdes?

Let’s see your face, if it’s not the one above.

Whoever intends to apply for your $ 100,000 reward has a legitimate interest in knowing the aspect of who he is dealing with.

And whoever is seriously offering a $ 100,000 reward should have no problem with showing his face to potential reward applicants.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 26th, 2008 at 08:09 AM.

Old October 26th, 2008 #1630
Greg Gerdes

Slurpin:

OK semensucker, answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Do you believe that 1.120 million jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

Old October 26th, 2008 #1631
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Old October 26th, 2008 #1632
Greg Gerdes

And of course, this challenge applies to semensucker and retardo also.

First a little background. (The following information can be found on page 128 of Shermer’s deluding piece of trash – Denying History.) This is what Michael Shermer claims he believes about the holocaust:

Column three - the total number of alleged deaths that Shermer is denying / has revised downward.

Column four - the new - REVISED - death toll claim (historical revision) being made by Shermer.

1 – Majdanek - 1.5 million - minus 1.440 = .060 - Shermer denies 96% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

2 – Belzec - 3.0 million - minus 2.400 = .600 - Shermer denies 80% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

3 – Auschwitz - 4.0 million - minus 2.90 = 1.100 - Shermer denies 72.5% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

4 – Treblinka - 3.0 million - minus 2.10 = .900 - Shermer denies 70% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

5 – Chelmno - .320 million - minus .168 = .152 - Shermer denies 52.5% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

6 – Sobibor - .250 million - minus .000 = .250 - Shermer denies 0.0% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust

Totals - 12.070 million - minus 9.008 = 3.062 - Shermer denies 75% of the jews alleged claims about the holocaust

Now we all know that Shermer has cravenly refused to accept nafcash’s - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. ($100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just 1/10th of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor or Treblinka - see http://www.nafcash.com/ for more specific details.) So we are now going to make things even easier for him.

Shermer admits that 75 percent of the other two “Action Reinhardt” camps of Belzec and Treblinka didn't happen (And don’t forget, Shermer is known, even amongst the exterminationists / holocaustians – as a high counter.); so why then does he espouse that 100 % of the alleged Sobibor holocaust happened?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Huh? Can you Mike?

Just one?

“The culmination of years of research… Our purpose... To refute Holocaust denial... To debunk the deniers, can’t we just go there and see them for ourselves? The answer of course, is “yes.” We traveled to the camps themselves, to… Sobibor… to test the claims [of the "deniers"] that no mass murders took place... Many of our arguments draw on specialized research into the claims of the deniers that took us to the Nazi extermination camps themselves… We went to Europe to conduct research at the camps, in particular at… Sobibor… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… In order to make proper interpretations; we must review the physical evidence… Like criminologists solving a crime… How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

Why won’t you publish so much as a single photo that proves that you actually stepped foot in the camp?

Why do you refuse to publish the results of your alleged Sobibor “investigation?”

Just what do you mean when you say that you “tested the claims that no mass murder took place” at Sobibor?

Just how exactly did you come to believe that 80% of the Belzec holocaust didn’t happen and 70% of the Treblinka holocaust didn’t happen, but 100% of the Sobibor holocaust did happen?

And just what led you to believe that 75% of the alleged Belzec and Treblinka holocausts didn’t happen?

Why can’t you locate / prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” at Sobibor?

Why do you refuse to answer these simple, reasonable and logical questions from REAL skeptics?

And what are semensucker and the retarded rabbi afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 10:43 AM.

Old October 26th, 2008 #1633
Greg Gerdes

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for faggot?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Old October 27th, 2008 #1634
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is from my post # 1629 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1629 :

Quote:

Except, that is, for the following questions, which I of course don't think the stinking liar and coward will have the guts to answer:

Do you confirm that you are identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below, Mr. Gerdes?

If so, we have another reason why the NAFCASH reward remains unclaimed, perhaps the most important one: who in his or her right mind would take a $ 100,000 reward offer from such a character seriously?

Whoever intends to apply for your $ 100,000 reward has a legitimate interest in knowing the aspect of who he is dealing with.

And whoever is seriously offering a $ 100,000 reward should have no problem with showing his face to potential reward applicants.
As I predicted, stinking liar and coward Gerdes ran away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he let fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insisted in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, which were repeated in the a.m. post, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

However, I shall again take advantage of this thread to comment Gerdes' latest antics on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the cowardly piece of trash continues mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m not allowed to post on that forum. These antics are interesting in that they show exactly what is giving poor Gerdes sleepless nights – in this case an article by Prof. Andrzej Kola with descriptions of the mass graves and a map that, as I pointed out in my post # 1615 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1615 , shows the matching of Prof. Kola’s findings with four mass grave areas visible on a satellite photo stupidly provided by Gerdes himself (another of the shots in the foot that poor Gerdes can’t get over).

Gerdes’ post of Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 pm on the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5107 reads as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Well well well, it seems Kola has written a report after all, and parts of it are leaking out. It looks like that pathological liar Meuhlenkamp has been holding out on us.

This is from his latest rodoh post about Sobibor (Can I come too?):

"...at least about 150,000 people were mostly converted into ashes and bone fragments ("mostly" because Prof. Kola also found bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of four of the seven mass graves he identified in 2001).

Just where did he get this information?

How long has he been sitting on it?

Why hasn't this been published before?

Why has it taken 8 years for this information to surface?

And why didn't these alleged "huge mass graves" show up on Freund’s GPR scan?

When are we going to get to see a photo of these alleged bodies in an alleged state of "wax fat transformation?"

Notice that the dull one is denying 40% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust. (I wonder what his partner Michael Shermer thinks about that?)

Also notice the dolts phrase - "at least about." LOL!!!

FYI, this rodoh thread also shows one of the alleged Kola maps (post #67). But "they" still refuse to release the map showing the alleged location of Kola's alleged core samples. This map was shown on the video that was pulled from the The Sobibor Documentation Project's website.

Why do they not want anyone to see it?

What are they trying to hide?
My comments:

Quote:
Well well well, it seems Kola has written a report after all, and parts of it are leaking out.
Actually Prof. Kola wrote an 8-page article with two maps for a bulletin of the Polish government institution called Rada ochrony pamieci walk i meczenstwa, which means "Council for the Protection of Memory of Fighting and Martyrdom". This article has never been published outside Poland, and even in Poland it’s circulation seems to have been restricted to readers of said bulletin, who I don’t expect to be exactly numerous.

Quote:
It looks like that pathological liar Meuhlenkamp has been holding out on us.
Self-projecting pathological liar Gerdes should at least spell my name right when calling me names that fit himself like a glove. As to the "holding out on us": while I learned of this article not too long ago, what makes this poor pig-faced creature think that I would be under any obligation to disclose information I have to filthy scum like him?

Quote:
This is from his latest rodoh post about Sobibor (Can I come too?):

"...at least about 150,000 people were mostly converted into ashes and bone fragments ("mostly" because Prof. Kola also found bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of four of the seven mass graves he identified in 2001).
Wow, Gerdes has been reading the RODOH thread about my visit to Sobibor, which is now in it’s 9th page under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6321?page=9 . But he should be careful with mentioning RODOH on the CODOH Cesspit, because his fellow stinking liar and coward Jonni "Hannover" Hargis is scared shitless of RODOH and might resent the reference.

Quote:
Just where did he get this information?
Where I am now, IIRC.

Quote:
How long has he been sitting on it?
As I said before, I’m under no obligation to disclose information I have to filthy "Revisionist" scum, and the "sitting on it" tells us something about Gerdes’ sorry state of mind but little else.

Quote:
Why hasn't this been published before?
Why it hasn’t been published except in the bulletin of the Polish government institution mentioned above? I have no idea.

Quote:
Why has it taken 8 years for this information to surface?
Actually the basics of this information were published in the press inside and outside Poland back in 2001, as Gerdes well knows. Why no further details have been published I don’t know. It might be related to the differences between Prof. Kola and the entity that hired his services, which I have been told about.

Quote:
And why didn't these alleged "huge mass graves" show up on Freund’s GPR scan?
Actually at least one of them does, and that’s just what becomes apparent from a very short video, there being no room for concluding that Freund et al found only what they mention in the video. See the 9th update of my blog article about the Sobibor mass graves under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html

Quote:
When are we going to get to see a photo of these alleged bodies in an alleged state of "wax fat transformation?"
As soon as excavations in the mass grave areas are carried out with due permission from the Polish government. I hope this will happen in the course of the coming year, and I’d love stinking liar and coward Gerdes to be there when it does.

Quote:
Notice that the dull one is denying 40% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust. (I wonder what his partner Michael Shermer thinks about that?)
Actually I’m doing exactly what the Hagen County Court did at the trial against Bolender et al in 1966, where a court expert established the minimum number of Sobibor victims that could be ascertained on the basis of documentary evidence (see my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...frenzel-1.html ). The higher figure, as the court also pointed out, is an extrapolation from partial data made by Polish examining judge Zdzielaw Lukaszkiewicz. Like the Hagen court, I prefer a lower figure wholly supported by evidence over a higher estimate only partially supported by evidence. And if poor Gerdes believes that the higher figure is written in stone and any questioning of it qualifies as denial, he is thereby only revealing that his understanding of historiography never made it – like the rest of whatever is inside his skull – beyond kindergarten level.

Quote:
Also notice the dolts phrase - "at least about." LOL!!!
What’s the poor soul trying to tell us? The figure established by the Hagen court in 1966 is the minimum figure that could be ascertained on hand of documentary evidence. The court itself pointed out that the actual number of victims could be much higher. Hence my statement.

Quote:
FYI, this rodoh thread also shows one of the alleged Kola maps (post #67). But "they" still refuse to release the map showing the alleged location of Kola's alleged core samples.
Actually, as even poor dumb Gerdes should be able to understand, "they" (whoever the fellow means by that) can only release what Prof. Andrzej Kola has released for publication. And that is only the maps attached to his above-mentioned article in the Polish government bulletin. Why Prof. Kola hasn’t yet published or authorized publication of other maps or further details about his findings I don’t know. Not being an imbecile conspiraloon like Gerdes, however, I expect the reasons to be rather banal, probably related to the differences Prof. Kola is said to have had with his government employers.

Quote:
This map was shown on the video that was pulled from the The Sobibor Documentation Project's website.
Funny, I don't remember having seen any of Prof. Kola's maps on the video, and Gerdes said nothing about a Kola map in his CODOH blather commented under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html. Is Gerdes mixing something up here, or is he lying again?

Quote:
Why do they not want anyone to see it?

What are they trying to hide?
Outside Gerdes paranoid cloud-cuckoo-land, nobody is trying to hide anything. How about considering banal explanations like disagreements about the video's contents among its makers, instead of spinning silly conspiracy theories? Banal explanations are usually the accurate ones.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 27th, 2008 at 06:42 AM.

Old October 27th, 2008 #1635
Greg Gerdes

Slurpin:

OK semensucker (and you too retardo), answer the following questions:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 05:34 PM.

Old October 27th, 2008 #1636
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Let's not forget:

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.

Old October 27th, 2008 #1637
Greg Gerdes

And of course, this challenge applies to semensucker and retardo also.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Huh? Can you Mike?

Just one?

And what are semensucker and the retarded rabbi afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 10:52 AM.

Old October 27th, 2008 #1638
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for him.

And it seems like asking him to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for him also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for faggot?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 27th, 2008 at 05:36 PM.

Old October 27th, 2008 #1639
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is from my post # 1634 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1634 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1629 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1629 :

Quote:

As I predicted, stinking liar and coward Gerdes ran away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he let fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insisted in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, which were repeated in the a.m. post, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.
Did anything new happen here since my post # 1634?

Not really. Poor Gerdes keeps running away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he lets fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insists in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, last repeated in post # 1629, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

Meanwhile, the reasonable world is learning more about the mass graves at Sobibor. See my latest blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html .

Old October 27th, 2008 #1640
Greg Gerdes

Slurpin:

OK semensucker (and you too retardo), answer the following questions:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 28th, 2008 at 07:15 PM.

Thread