VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 21st, 2009 #1
seeer

Default The White Race's Problem is Procreation, Stop Trying to Wake the Nation Up

Ultimately the problem of the white race is procreation and lack of normal sex, as in creating large extended families. People with large families think differently than people with few children. There is a life force in their group mindset.

Civilizations start with rural warlike religious fanatics that invade the sick, dying cities. Our civilization started with the rural Puritans, expanded, and now its cities is in natural decline. The kikes are just a parasite taking advantage of the situation.

Stop trying to wake up the majority of whites, because you will not wake up people with mulatto grandchildren, hookers, those that adopted third world babies, homos, drug addicts, and others that do not reproduce themselves. They do not care about the future because they will not have any descendants in the future. These people see saving the nation as a threat to their hedonistic lifestyle. There is no foundation to build on.

The most successful openly pro-white groups are the various Fundamentalist Mormon sects. Not only are they growing fast because of large families, they are the only pro-white groups that are able to elect public officials.

Most pro-white groups fail because their goal is impossible, the waking up of the white majority to "save the nation." Successful white population groups ignore national boundaries, for example the Tinkers, Amish, and Fundamentalist Mormons.

If you are serious about saving the white race the way to do it is to find a dozen people of like mind, start a religious group, have the maximum amount of babies, have your sons marry off young like the Amish, and shun all family members that become destructive. The Amish is the best blueprint to follow, with modifications of course. Pagans might want to start a fertility cult.

Typical Fundamentalist Mormon family

Last edited by seeer; March 21st, 2009 at 09:03 PM.

Old March 21st, 2009 #2
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
Ultimately the problem of the white race is procreation and lack of normal sex, as in creating large extended families. People with large families think differently than people with few children. There is a life force in their group mindset.
That's no fun. We'd rather pass out propaganda and pretend to be "activists" and "revolutionaries."

Old March 21st, 2009 #3
Toby Smith
Banned

Hey fuck that I aint having a bunch of kids just so the big revolution can take place 200 years down the line when I'm dead. I'd sooner enjoy my life and when the RAHOWA starts join in then.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #4
Peer Fischer

Quote:
The most successful openly pro-white groups are the various Fundamentalist Mormon sects. Not only are they growing fast because of large families, they are the only pro-white groups that are able to elect public officials.
You have a point here. Coincidentally I have a thread dealing with one such group:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=89884

It shows some photos of the community they are in the process of building in Texas. It is on a 1700-acre ranch and the roads they are laying in could accomodate 3000 people or more (larger than the current town of Eldorado.) They also have communities in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and British Columbia.

http://mormonmatters.org/2008/03/11/...e-flds-church/

Old March 22nd, 2009 #5
Peer Fischer

We may not find agreement with these folks in every area and in fact there may be much room for disagreement on certain points (many WNs are not religiously oriented) but I think they are one example of how to proceed along certain communitarian lines.

The fact that the SPLC is gunning for them is a point in their favor:

Tempest in Texas

Racist cult 'prophet' Warren Jeffs is on the move, and a tiny West Texas town fears another Waco

The FLDS is a polygamous religious cult led by 48-year-old "prophet" Warren Jeffs, who teaches his followers (he claims an estimated 10,000) that blacks are the descendants of Cain, "cursed with a black skin" and selected by God to be "the servants of servants."

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?aid=527

Old March 22nd, 2009 #6
Karl Lueger

Impressive family picture there.

Large families do provide a healthy barrier against the evil world.

Those of us who have that are lucky.

No coincidence that the family as a fundamental part-of White society
is so vehemently attacked.

Rambo, John J.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

I've met many Mormons and to be honest I think they could stand one m from their name.

Breeding like rabbits isn't the point, that's no good, you have to breed smart. The common folk aren't to be expected to be politically aware or care, the common folk are in a fight for their life trying to survive and ultimately it's the job of the White people's best and brightest to take lead not to hope for some magical revolution or start some new society by breeding a lot. You should only make a lot of kids if you can reliably give them all an excellent education, an excellent family and an excellent future. If you cannot then don't, what's important is to produce those who can continue to fight and the fight is tough, we don't need any undereducated buffoons. The Mormons are definitely NOT a model for society, don't look to them for inspiration, look to history.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #8
Peer Fischer

Agree about the need to "breed smart," but out of any group of people I've always found that MOST are not politically / racially aware unless they get some stimulus or catalyst to wake them up. I think we first need to get the raw material and then work on those who want to learn.

A "small" Colorado City family, lol

Old March 22nd, 2009 #9
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Smith View Post
Hey fuck that I aint having a bunch of kids just so the big revolution can take place 200 years down the line when I'm dead. I'd sooner enjoy my life and when the RAHOWA starts join in then.
If current demographic trends continue for much longer, there won't be enough whites for any RAHOWA.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #10
Joe Keyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
If current demographic trends continue for much longer, there won't be enough whites for any RAHOWA.
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/the-...-rate_555.html
Quote:
August 26, 2006
The Declining White Birth Rate
Filed under:

* Civil Rights

— @ 3:50 am

by James Buchanan

We Need a Government that Supports us

One of the greatest disasters facing the world is the disappearance of the White nations of the world. Every large White nation has a substantial non-White population. Europe has suffered a continuing invasion of Muslims since the 1950s. First Algerians invaded France, and Turks invaded Germany. Muslims are a plague all across Europe. France today is 25 percent non-White (mostly Muslim).

The biggest ongoing catastrophe is the United States. America was 90 percent White at the end of World War Two. Since that time, a succession of liberal politicians have worked to open the floodgates to Third World immigration. Today America is estimated to be somewhere from 66 to 70 percent White. The mostly Mexican illegal alien population in the US is estimated at anywhere from 11 million (by the Bush regime) to 20 million by an independent source, Bear-Stearns.

Back in the 1960s, ordinary White Americans could buy a nice house near the ocean in Southern California. Over the last four decades, that same house is likely to be priced well over a million dollars. The vast majority of Los Angeles is made up of non-White neighborhoods. Most of these non-White neighborhoods are plagued by gang violence. The few remaining mostly White suburbs are now massively over-priced thanks to supply and demand. Middle class Whites have no hope of raising a family in L.A. Most college-educated Whites (with good majors) also can’t afford to raise a family in southern California.

What has happened to L.A. is happening to all of America. The Mexican invasion is no longer just a border state problem. There are Mexican neighborhoods from San Diego to Chicago. Republican Congressmen made an attempt to turn illegal aliens into felons earlier this year, but the gutless Senate and the threat of a veto by “Jorge” Bush derailed that effort.

The average Mexican family involves little-to-no-planning and a teenage pregnancy. The average White family involves a lot of planning and buying a decent home. Not only does the Latino invasion cause skyrocketing real estate prices, the Latinos cause a huge tax burden on White tax payers. The illegal alien population in California costs the state at least five billion dollars per year. Every Mexican child in a California school, costs the government nine thousand dollars per year. Twelve years of public education amounts to $108,000 for every Mexican student. Most Mexican workers earn close to minimum wage or work for cash so they pay little taxes to compensate for the huge amount of money they take in government services.The Latino invasion of the public schools has forced many White parents to send their children to private schools which is yet another huge expense for Whites.

Another obstacle for White families is job insecurity. Our government has allowed major corporations to outsource millions of jobs. How far ahead can people plan when they see the jobs around them disappearing from year to year? Some Whites finish their college degrees only to find the jobs have disappeared by graduation day.

We need a government that keeps some reasonable control on big corporations. Companies like MicroSoft and IBM which were founded by White workers in America should not be allowed to set up high tech sweat shops in India and China. If we want the White population to remain stable, we can’t allow the future to be stolen from them. Young White people need some assurance that twenty or thirty or fifty million Latinos won’t be given an amnesty to satisfy big corporations and leftist politicians. They also need some assurance that their high tech jobs won’t be exported.

Back in the 1950s, most White people had job security, affordable housing, secure borders and a bright future. There was a “Baby Boom” among the White population. Today, everything has been reversed, and our brain dead politicians don’t realize what’s happened or they don’t care. Some politicians have seriously proposed bringing in more Mexicans to make up for the shortfall in the White population. We need to send these politicians to Mexico and turn the clock back to the 1950s when our government actually cared about the White population and what was best for it.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #11
Horseman

The jews and the gooks and the spics and even the niggers understand the idea that procreation is the absolutely single most important factor in their power. Whites seem to all feel like it's wrong for them to have more than 1 or 2 kids, by virtue of subtle jew brainwashing. Just the other day, driving through my town, I never saw so many niggers ever. i went into teh supermarket and it was full of muds (way more than I ever saw in there), and a lot of old white people.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #12
Curious
Banned

There is definitely something to say in favor of shifting from K-strategy to r-strategy (quality to quantity).

Old March 22nd, 2009 #13
Toby Smith
Banned

We're never going to outbreed the third world. The only hope is revolution.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #14
Summer
WN Mother

Yes, especially when you have White guys who admit to race mixing and think nothing is wrong with it.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #15
seeer

The idea of the swastika is "rebirth." This is the renewal of the next generation. A tribe is a family entity. The reason we have not been getting anywhere is that most of us are trying to get people without extended families to act like tribes.

Getting a tribal religious group going is not easy, but it is possible. Perhaps joining a Fundamentalist Mormon group might be the answer for some. It is the first generation that is the toughest because people are not related to each other. After the second generation things go on autopilot and the group will take on a life of its own. It is a matter of living in the same general area, getting a building that will serve as Church/School/Social Club, then get the offspring to marry each other using the Amish techniques. Out of 15 kids one or two will turn out rotten. Shun them, after all you have another 14.

There would have to be a family business. Examples would be auto body, farming, accounting, plumbing, etc. The Phelps from the Westboros are lawyers. Children would start working part-time at the age of 7 like the Amish as a way to finance all this.

The political represents a society. The deeper foundation of society must come first.

The swastika represents procreation (Rebirth).

If you are a Pagan, start a fertility cult. Note the Easter bunny.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #16
Toby Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer
Yes, especially when you have White guys who admit to race mixing and think nothing is wrong with it.
Ha! White women are far more likely to race mix than White men, and with niggers, too.

We already went over this on the other thread. So long as the man uses a condom, it's fine. Stop acting like a Jew. [note: I said acting like a Jew, not that you are a Jew.]

Old March 22nd, 2009 #17
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Smith View Post
We're never going to outbreed the third world. The only hope is revolution.
Negro woman in the US are only having 2-3 kids. Mestizos 3-4. That should be nothing for whites to beat. A hundred years ago the average white couple had six to ten kids, often more. Back then it wasn't unusual to see 12 or 14 kids in a family.

The fact is even if the niggers and the rest of the muds didn't exist, we're still headed for extinction. We don't even have a replacement birthrate.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #18
Toby Smith
Banned

Most women are not suitable for raising children with. Most are nigger lovers, obsesdsed with money, or race mixing whores.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #19
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
There is definitely something to say in favor of shifting from K-strategy to r-strategy (quality to quantity).
But we had that in the Dark Ages and what of it? Hoards of peasants that ultimately brought us where we are.

Quote:
The idea of the swastika is "rebirth." This is the renewal of the next generation. A tribe is a family entity. The reason we have not been getting anywhere is that most of us are trying to get people without extended families to act like tribes.
Bullshit, a lion's pride is not inbred and neither were our ancestor's tribes.

Quote:
Getting a tribal religious group going is not easy, but it is possible. Perhaps joining a Fundamentalist Mormon group might be the answer for some. It is the first generation that is the toughest because people are not related to each other. After the second generation things go on autopilot and the group will take on a life of its own. It is a matter of living in the same general area, getting a building that will serve as Church/School/Social Club, then get the offspring to marry each other using the Amish techniques. Out of 15 kids one or two will turn out rotten. Shun them, after all you have another 14.
You sick motherfucker! Your solution for creating race awareness is inbreeding? You don't have to be related to someone directly to feel connection, how do you think nationalism formed? This is terrible advice, completely and utterly wrong, this is what I would expect from a JEW playing into the stereotype that WN's are inbred rednecks not people of higher breeding order with 2 parents who are unrelated for at least 8 generations.

This is why I said do not look to Mor(m)ons for inspiration, do not look to fundies, and particularly do not look towards Amishes. Inbreeding is disgusting third world behavior that should be punished with DEATH.

Quote:

The political represents a society. The deeper foundation of society must come first.

The swastika represents procreation (Rebirth).
The swastika doesn't represent inbreeding.
Quote:
If you are a Pagan, start a fertility cult. Note the Easter bunny.
Pagans are against inbreeding as well.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; March 22nd, 2009 at 11:12 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #20
seeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Your solution for creating race awareness is inbreeding?
What in the world are you talking about? I specifically said a minimum of a dozen people are needed to get it going, that is a dozen unrelated married couples.

It is second generation children from one married couple marrying the children of another married couple in the same religious group. It is members of the same religion marrying each other. When I mean one family I mean as in in-laws. For example, the father of the bride is related to the father of the groom. Alliances have been set up like this for ages.

The Saxons said they were of "one flesh and one bone."

Read my posts in full before you comment on them. Listen, the only successful white population groups are the ones that follow the pattern I described.

Tags
baby, rahowa

Thread