Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2017 #21
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I've always been mildly amused, yet majorly disgusted, that they sell popsicles for around eight bucks in those stores cuz they know when people are sick they want one, and don't want to go to two stores.

Seven-up, chicken soup, Pedialyte--all marked up. Oy, itz expensive to be sick and get all your stuff in one trip.

One reason to use chain pharmacies is the open all night factor, though, and for those who travel and want a record of their meds in multiple locations. My mom is almost 72 and I get her meds for her via a big chain store so I never have to worry about getting 'em. The Medicare goons try and get older people onto 'mail order' meds but don't tell them they will be getting onto a supplemental HMO plan if they do, most often, as the drug plan is coupled with a 'supplemental insurance' that is crappy. Better to get the drug coverage through a major insurance company since they already have Medicare, and then if they want supplemental Health Insurance they can get that without having to go for an HMO.

But there is no doubt the big chains put small-town (White) pharmacists out of business all over this country.

Old September 13th, 2017 #22
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
there is no doubt the big chains put small-town (White) pharmacists out of business all over this country.
Probably one of their purposes. The kikes wage war against the gentiles on every front: just think also of the prescriptions regularly written by "doctors" (jewsury-enslaved HMO staffers with a laptop) that screw people up, like psychotropics, that are filled at these joints.

Any CVS seems like one of those phony front businesses that you sometimes see in cities: no customers, dead aisles, prices outrageously high--because the real business (numbers or drugs or storing stolen property) is in the back. But, apparently CVS is for real...except its drug business goes on right up front.

Less talk, more action

Old September 13th, 2017 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Probably one of their purposes. The kikes wage war against the gentiles on every front: just think also of the prescriptions regularly written by "doctors" (jewsury-enslaved HMO staffers with a laptop) that screw people up, like psychotropics, that are filled at these joints.

Any CVS seems like one of those phony front businesses that you sometimes see in cities: no customers, dead aisles, prices outrageously high--because the real business (numbers or drugs or storing stolen property) is in the back. But, apparently CVS is for real...except its drug business goes on right up front.
Yes-the property taxes on some of these city businesses are so high-and volume of business so low-that you know they stay afloat via nefarious means. I used to be shocked by that kind of thing but now not so much. A friend of mine in Austin let me know about a 'drug bust' of a very well-known record store, and I had wondered how they paid their rent and taxes selling the small volume of stuff they sold. Same with a well-known music and coffee venue.

It used to really disturb me when stuff I liked turned out to be no good, I didn't like learning that lesson.

I'd be further surprised by how many people already knew about it, and weren't bothered by it at all.

Old September 13th, 2017 #24
Sean Gruber

Many (most?) gangsters, large and small, are jews. Even the "Italian" mafia was approximately as Italian as the "Russian" mafia is Russian.

Knew a jew who was always starting little scam businesses--"how-can-it-possibly-pay" coffee shops, illegal gambling machines, cruddy overpriced furniture--and getting into trouble for it. He spent some time in jail over a drug thing connected with one of them. Now he's in (liberal) local politics--figures, eh?

Some countries would have no market at all if it weren't for the black market. The USA seems to be headed toward such a denouement. Unless Trump can goose the national fanny with this and that.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; September 13th, 2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: grammar

Old September 15th, 2017 #25
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post

"Woooooieee! I beez a rich niggah,..Ah dun gonna buys me a pair o Nikes!"
That's going to be our grandchildren the way the USD is going. It's nigger incompetence that just sped up the process.
Quote:
Progressive jewish liberal Bernie Sanders promised to remake the U.S. economy into a carbon copy of the Venezuela system that he admired.

"Starving Venezuelians standing on long food lines thanks to the progressive economic imposed on them by people with good intentions."
That has more to do with the fact the country is run by incompetent shitskins than any economic system.

It's the same with Detroit. Detroit is a shithole because of niggers, not democratic policy. All of New England would be complete shit if it was democratic policy alone. But it's 97% white, so it thrives.

Old September 15th, 2017 #26
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Walgreen's is advertising "get a shot, give a shot." Nope, not a shot to a White American. If you get a flu shot, for example, little Ogamumdbe in affreeka will get one too.

Gotta help little Ogamumdbe. He'll probably die in a few years from his own tribesmen. But giving him a shot just puts a warm feeling in my stomach...like one would get with a ruptured appendix!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
Seriously how do you explain this every store you go to now ask you do you want to donate to help the black race. There are no psychological theories that explain this insanity. We have to look to the metaphysical to come up with an explanation.

And we don't have to look very far. White women have swallowed and gulp so much Niger jizz as well as white faggets but they are controlled by this life energy that has entered their bodies. It is sperm Warfare.

Thread