VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 Ferguson Thread / #1 Michael Brown Thread

18-year-old Michael Brown was shot dead in the street by police officers near St Louis Saturday afternoon

He was on his way to visit his grandmother

Police held a press conference Sunday morning, explaining that the victim was killed after getting into an altercation with an officer

Witnesses at the scene say Brown was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot multiple times by an officer

Angry crowds gathered at police headquarters to protest Brown's death on Sunday, chanting 'we want answers' and 'no justice, no peace'

Michael Brown had recently graduated high school and hoped to attend college

| Updated: 15:03 EST, 10 August 2014

A black teen whose shooting death sparked riots in his St Louis community yesterday was killed after getting into a fight with a cop, police say.

St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar held a press conference Sunday morning about the incident, and while the victim has not yet been officially named, family identified him as 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Belmar said the victim was shot dead after he and another man got into an altercation with a police officer.

Scroll down for video

Victim: Michael Brown was shot dead by police on Saturday afternoon as he headed towards his grandmother's home

Outrage: Hundreds marched on police headquarters Sunday to protest Brown's death, chanting 'no justice, no peace' and 'we want answers'

Fight: St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Sunday that the victim was killed after getting into an altercation with a police officer

A struggle ensued when one of the men pushed the officer into his patrol car and one shot was fired.

The officer then got out of the vehicle and shot at 'a subject' multiple times.

Belmar wouldn't say how many shots were fired but said there were 'more than just a couple'.

Few details were released about the police officer involved in the incident, other than that he was with the force for six years.

He has since been placed on paid leave pending the investigation.

Brown was killed yesterday while walking to his grandmother's house in the predominately black neighborhood of Ferguson, located a few miles north of downtown St Louis.

His grandmother Desiree Harris says she was driving through her neighborhood that afternoon when she saw her grandson walking a few blocks away from her house.

Recent graduate: Brown had just graduated from high school and hoped to attend college

After she arrived home minutes later, she heard a commotion and ran outside to see Brown's body on the pavement nearby.

Hundreds of angry residents gathered for hours after the incident, shouting and cursing at police, and continued to protest Brown's death on Sunday at the Ferguson police building.

About 200 people marched at the building, with some chanting 'we want answers' and 'no justice, no peace'.

Police have asked the community to remain calm while they carry out the investigation.

'He was a good kid. He didn't live around here, he came to visit me,' Mike Brown's grandmother told KMOV.

'He was spending the summer with me, and they did that to him with no reason.'

'He was running this way,' she said. 'When I got up there, my grandson was lying on the pavement. I asked the police what happened. They didn't tell me nothing.'

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, told an acquaintance the shooting was 'wrong and it was cold-hearted,' the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. According to the newspaper, Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, held a sign that read: 'Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!'

Eyewitnesses say the teenager was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot dead by police.

The teenager had just graduated high school and hoped to begin college in the fall.

A large crowd of angry residents confronted police officers Saturday afternoon, yelling such things as 'kill the police' after the incident.

Officer Brian Schellman, spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department, said 'a couple hundred' people came out of apartment buildings after an officer with the Ferguson Police Department shot and killed the male. Schellman did not identify the person who was shot or say what prompted the shooting.

The St Louis County Police Department has taken over the investigation.

John Gaskin, a member of the St. Louis County NAACP, called on the FBI's assistance was needed 'to protect the integrity of the investigation.'

'With the recent events of a young man killed by the police in New York City and with Trayvon Martin and with all the other African-American young men that have been killed by police officers ... this is a dire concern to the NAACP, especially our local organization,' Gaskin said.

Gaskin said officials in the organization spoke with St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, who told them the male was a teenager and had been shot twice.

A witness Fox2Now that she saw Brown 'running for his life,' before he was shot. He turned around with his hands in the air, she said, but was shot twice more, resulting in his death.

Schellman declined to give any information about the male who was shot, including his age or race, because police were still trying to notify relatives.

After the shooting, some people yelled threats toward the police, and officers said they thought they heard gunshots, Schellman said. There were no reports of additional injuries, he said.

After the crowd gathered, police at the scene called for about 60 other police units to respond to the area in Ferguson, a city of about 21,000 residents located a few miles north of downtown St. Louis.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau from 2012, about two-thirds of the residents are black.

Schellman said the crowd was under control by about 5 p.m. and several of the additional officers had left the area.

Gaskin said the angry crowd was reacting to a 'trauma.'

'Anytime you have this type of event that's taken place, emotions are going to run high,' he said.

'But for 600 people to gather around a

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-officer.html

Old August 10th, 2014 #2
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a3d36a083.html

Police: Ferguson teen struggled over officer's gun before being shot to death
• By Steve Giegerich

Obese sheboon Shontell Walters, from Berkeley, chutters at St. Louis County police officers in front of the Ferguson Police Station on Sunday morning, Aug. 10, 2014, in Ferguson, as she protested the shooting of Michael Brown by police on Saturday. Photo by J.B. Forbes, [email protected]

FERGUSON • Authorities said Sunday that a police officer shot an unarmed black teenager after the teen attacked the Ferguson officer. But pressure for a deeper explanation grew locally and nationally through the day.

Hundreds of people gathered at the shooting site Sunday night for a vigil for Michael Brown, the 18-year-old high school graduate who was to begin college classes Monday.

While some people prayed, others spilled onto West Florissant Avenue, choking off traffic. Police were wearing riot gear. Some demonstrators pounded on police cars.

Looting was reported at a Quik Trip at 9420 West Florissant Avenue about 9 p.m., and then the building was set on fire. Firefighters were warned to set up their staging area away from the site.

At the same time, about 100 people remained in front of the Ferguson police station, where South Florissant Road was also blocked by demonstrators.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar promised a thorough outside investigation.

In Washington, a spokesperson said Attorney General Eric Holder asked civil rights lawyers in the Justice Department to monitor the case. In St. Louis, Special Agent Cheryl Mimura said, "I can confirm that the FBI is working closely with the St Louis County PD to review the matter at this time."

Protesters complained that the killing was emblematic of deep tensions between black residents of north county and a predominantly white Ferguson police force. Officials have not revealed the race of the officer who killed Brown.

"We have to stick together because we are targets," said Robert Brefford, 26, a nigger musician from Berkley who ooked in front of the police station Sunday night. He said police in the area pull over, poke and prod black drivers.

"The bleeding began long before Michael Brown," said Pastor Traci Blackmon of Christ the King United Church of Christ, in nearby Florissant.

She passed a petition seeking a dialogue with officials. "We come in peace ," she said. "But we are angry and in need of action and answers."

Water buffalo Shontell Walters, of Berkeley, complained to stone-faced police outside their headquarters "This child was ready go to college and you killed his dream." She added, "He is not coming back. He could have owned a business and made money for Ferguson someday , but you killed him."

Driving past the angry scene had Joan Havis-Fish, 47, of Normandy, in tears. "It's like a volcano constantly erupting that never gets resolved," she said. "I don't know what it's going to take to change that culture."

St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley visited the protesters around noon Sunday to acknowledge their "justifiable anger" and implore them to "channel this anger into justice."

But the group turned on him for expressing confidence in the ability of county police to do a fair investigation, buffeting him with heated rhetoric and questions.

"How can we protect our children?" one mother screamed at him.

The shaken Dooley responded, "This is not the way to console the family right now."

The NAACP and State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, Nigger-St. Louis, joined a chorus seeking a federal investigation.

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, said, "This demonstration has to happen to release all the negative energy people are feeling on the inside. And we are doing it peacefully. "

Activist Zaki Baruti said the presence of police dogs near demonstrations reinforced the perception of bias against black people. "It sends a very negative message, and it is a very insensitive reaction to the outrage of the people," he said.

Another protest was scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday outside the police station. And the St. Louis County NAACP is planning a mass public meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at Murchison Tabernacle Church, 7629 Natural Bridge in St. Louis.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, a New-York based civil rights leader, called the shooting "very disturbing" and said he planned to meet here with Brown's fambly on Monday night or Tuesday.

The demonstrations Sunday drew national news media attention to two sites: the police station, at 222 South Florissant Road, and the street where Brown fell, in the 2900 block of Canfield Drive.

Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, sat cross-legged, head in hands, sobbing Sunday morning before a memorial on Canfield that would grow exponentially though Sunday with teddy bears, flowers and tributes.

"Ferguson killed my son ," he said. "Ferguson flat-out murdered my son in the street, a cold-blooded murder."

In a press conference Sunday morning, Belmar, the county police chief, said the Ferguson officer had an encounter with two "individuals" about noon Saturday and that Brown pushed the officer back into his car and "assaulted" him in the vehicle.

Belmar said one shot was fired by the officer's gun inside the car during the struggle, hitting no one, and that the officer then fired multiple times as Brown ran away. Brown fell dead in the street. Belmar said the crime scene covered a distance of just 35 feet.

Belmar did not describe the reason for the initial contact, nor indicate whether police think the shooting was justified. He also did not provide any details about the person who had been with Brown.

He said the shots that hit Brown were "more than just a couple but I don't think it was many more than that." He said an autopsy was pending. Toxicology tests results would take as long as six weeks, he said.

The chief said the investigation's results will be forwarded to St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, whose office would decide whether criminal charges were justified.

Belmar noted that as Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson arrived at the scene Saturday, he called Belmar to ask for a county investigation. "I would not think anybody would do that if they had anything to hide," Belmar said.

Jackson sat beside Belmar but did not speak in a short press conference at 10 a.m. at the community's firehouse.

Belmar emphasized that the outside investigation and consultation with the FBI — which has jurisdiction over allegations of civil rights violations by police — are "standard protocols."

The officer who fired, whose name has not been disclosed, is now on administrative leave. Belmar said that officer has been on the Ferguson force for six years and appears to have "no other issues" in his past.

Belmar and Jackson abruptly left the press conference as reporters continued to call out questions.

Ferguson Police and demonstration leaders were forced late Sunday morning to tamp down a rumor that a youth who had been with Brown in the police encounter was found dead.

It apparently began on social media and was still circulating Sunday afternoon despite a promise from Baruti, a demonstration organizer, that it was not true.

About a block from the police station, at Wellspring Church, Pastor F. Willis Johnson Jr. urged Sunday morning that frustration and anger be channeled into constructive acts, such as praying and volunteering in schools.

"We can't act unjust in the name of justice. We can't act uncivil, and then cry for civility,” Johnson preached.

Some protesters, including Vivian Dudley, 52, who runs a nonprofit housing agency, recommended an economic protest against Ferguson. "Don't spend a dime here," she said. "Hit them where it hurts."

By late afternoon, after a service organized by the St. Louis Clergy Coalition, the crowd split into two factions.

Some, like Blackmon, the Christ the King pastor, called for improving relations with police. She announced an open strategy meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday at her church, at 11370 Old Halls Ferry Road.

But many protesters continued to spill into the streets, shouting expletives and "police the police!" One man rejected a call for conciliation with police, complaining, "They are killing us!"

Brown, a 2014 Normandy High School graduate, was scheduled to begin classes at Vatterott College.

Old August 11th, 2014 #3
Nate Richards

I'm no great fan of law enforcement, but it amazes me how few niggers get shot by government workers. I think a lot of whites are still unaware of just how normal it is for blacks to fuck with them, making their jobs as dirty and dangerous as possible. Most blacks do this automatically now. They will fuck with officers during an arrest even when they don't know the nigger being arrested and don't have any clue about what was going on in the first place.

If you grab at the bots' weapons, they get terrified. You better be sure you can take it or just not try in the first place. I'm not rooting for cops, but a nigger who does this is just eliminating itself.

Maybe it's just like the negrophiles are claiming(this is an amalgam): He was unarmed, compliant, running away from them(compliantly heheh), with hands in the air to show them that he was unarmed, trying to get home and get ready for college, and he got "shot ten times with an M-16".

I doubt if all of that's true. I doubt if even half of it's true. Wouldn't care a great deal if it was, but again these niggers don't hesitate to get jiggy when approached.

I've had the pleasure of witnessing situations like you see in this video, and have no clue why they send female teams to niggerhoods. Don't know if a female cop was involved in this Michael Brown deal. This nigger is dying to get to class, and the sows just won't let him go learn n' shit.

In some neighborhoods, that sort of situation is the norm. If a nigger knows he can't be physically overpowered, forget it.

Here's some more photos out now:

The young academic.

Old August 11th, 2014 #4
Nate Richards

Riots now. Reports last night that crowds were screaming "kill da polees"

Mostly just noise and a "march". Title for this video is wrong. White whore at 1:34

Raiding a Quicktrip

Burn, Quicktrip, Burn! lol

Old August 11th, 2014 #5
Nate Richards

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9f472d130.html A gentle giant, he liked to sell... SKITTLES(duh duh duh)...

Also mentions some type of remedial classes to help him graduate on time. "Credit recovery program", new term to me.

Riot started as "candlelight vigil" http://www.firstpost.com/world/candl...g-1658513.html

Old August 11th, 2014 #6
Nate Richards

Several locations looted. gunshots in surrounding neighborhoods. Police are trying to stay "hands-off".

News 4 had a vehicle attacked and a News 5 crew is supposed to be surrounded by rioters who won't let them escape. Now just watch, the faggots will have no footage of that for us lol

Too bad this nigger wasn't shot on Friday, could have got the east side going too. Maybe it will spark over there anyway?

Old August 11th, 2014 #7
Nate Richards

Getting some justice(and pickup-loads of hair-extensions)

Plenty more videos out there and it's pretty much exactly what you'd expect. They've looted for booze, shoes, weaves, and rims.

Last edited by Nate Richards; August 11th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Old August 11th, 2014 #8
Nate Richards

Great pic going around, FOX news is only msm to use it so far, but they obscure the nigger's weapon with caption.

What would be in a pink box that size? Maybe some kind of candy or brightly colored drank that they're fond of, but all I can recall is "feminine hygiene" products.

Old August 11th, 2014 #9
Ian Smith son

jewsign Vandalism, looting after vigil for Missouri man

FERGUSON, Mo. -- A day of anger over a fatal police shooting of an unarmed black man in suburban St. Louis turned to mayhem as people looted businesses, vandalized vehicles and confronted police who sought to block off access to several areas of the city.

The tensions erupted after a candlelight vigil Sunday night for 18-year-old Michael Brown, who police said was shot multiple times the previous afternoon after a scuffle involving the officer, Brown and another person in Ferguson, a predominantly black suburb of the city.

Afterward, a convenience store was looted. Several other stores along a main road near the shooting scene were broken into, including a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store. People also took items from a sporting goods store and a cellphone retailer, and carted rims away from a tire store.

TV footage showed streams of people walking out of a liquor store carrying bottles of alcohol, and in some cases protesters were standing atop police cars or taunting officers who stood stoic, often in riot gear.

Other witnesses reported seeing people vandalize police cars and kick in windows. Television footage showed windows busted out of a TV station van.

Police were having a hard time catching looters because crimes were happening at several locations in Ferguson and spilling into neighboring communities, Mayor James Knowles told KTVI-TV. It wasn't immediately clear how many arrests were made. Authorities set up some blockades to try to keep people from the most looted areas.

While St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley said that there were no reports of injuries as of about 11 p.m., there also were scattered reports of assaults into the early morning. Pat Washington, a spokeswoman for Dooley, there was one instance she knew of in which tear gas was used. There were scattered media reports of gunfire but authorities did not immediately confirm any.

"Right now, the small group of people are creating a huge mess," Knowles told KTVI-TV. "Contributing to the unrest that is going on is not going to help. ... We're only hurting ourselves, only hurting our community, hurting our neighbors. There's nothing productive from this."

As the investigation of Brown's death progresses, "we understand people want to vent their frustrations. We understand they want to speak out," Knowles added. "We're going to obviously try to urge calm."

Earlier in the day, a few hundred protesters had gathered outside Ferguson Police headquarters. At one point, many of them marched into an adjacent police building, some chanting "Don't shoot me" while holding their hands in the air. Officers stood at the top of a staircase, but didn't use force; the crowd eventually left.

County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the shooting occurred after an officer encountered two people — one of whom was Brown — on the street near an apartment complex in Ferguson.

Belmar said one of the men pushed the officer back into his squad car and a struggle began. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer's gun inside the police car. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said authorities were still sorting out what happened inside the police car. It was not clear if Brown was the man who struggled with the officer.

The struggle spilled out into the street, where Brown was shot multiple times. Belmar said the exact number of shots wasn't known, but "it was more than just a couple." He also said all shell casings found at the scene matched the officer's gun. Police are still investigating why the officer shot Brown, who police have confirmed was unarmed.

Jackson said the second person has not been arrested or charged. Authorities aren't sure if that person was unarmed, Jackson said.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told KSDK-TV there's no apparent video footage of the shooting from a nearby apartment complex, or from any police cruiser dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but hasn't yet put in use.

Jackson said blood samples have been taken from Brown and the officer who shot him, with those toxicology tests generally expected to take weeks to complete.

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college. She said she doesn't understand why police didn't subdue her son with a club or Taser, and she said the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.

"I would like to see him go to jail with the death penalty," she said, fighting back tears.

The killing drew criticism from some civil rights leaders, who referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

"We're outraged because yet again a young African-American man has been killed by law enforcement," said John Gaskin, who serves on both the St. Louis County and national boards of directors for the NAACP.

St. Louis County Police Department is in charge of the investigation, and Dooley said he will request an FBI investigation. The U.S. Justice Department said Attorney General Eric Holder had instructed staff to monitor developments.

The race of the officer involved in the shooting has not been disclosed. He has been placed on paid administrative leave.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/1...ter-vigil.html

Old August 11th, 2014 #10
The Bobster
Banned

Funny how when the niggers loot, they do it selectively, like they had a shopping list.

Old August 11th, 2014 #11
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/11/st-loui...d-unarmed-man/

St. Louis suburb erupts in rioting after cops kill unarmed man
By David K. Li
August 11, 2014 | 9:57am

A fire burns at a service station Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014, in Ferguson, Mo.
Photo: AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Robert Cohen

Rioting and looting broke out in a St. Louis suburb Sunday night following protests over the fatal police shooting of an unarmed African American teen.

A man jumps through a store window on Aug. 10 in Ferguson, Mo.
Photo: AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, David Carson

The demonstration and candlelight vigil turned ugly in Ferguson, Mo., as two officers were injured and 32 people arrested, authorities told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

“The small group of people are creating a huge mess,” Ferguson Mayor James Knowles said. “Contributing to the unrest that is going on is not going to help. We’re only hurting ourselves, only hurting our community, hurting our neighbors.”

Protesters were demanding action against police who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Saturday night during a scuffle with officers.

Jamahl Spence (right) pleads his case with a Normandy police officer in front of the Ferguson, Mo., police station on Aug. 10, one day after a Ferguson officer shot and killed Michael Brown.
Photo: AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Robert Cohen

Emotions boiled over Sunday night when angry protesters looted a check-cashing store, a sporting good store, a cell phone retailer, a tire and automotive shop and a small grocery store.

Rioters set fire to that QuickTrip grocery store.

Meghan O’Donnell, 29, from St. Louis, prays on Aug. 10 at the spot where Michael Brown was killed.
Photo: AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, J.B. Forbes

DeAndre Smith, a 30-year-old Ferguson resident who moved from New York in December, said he understood why rioters acted the way they did.

“This is exactly what is supposed to be happening when an injustice is happening in your community ,” Smith said. “You have kids getting killed for nuffin.”

Smith predicted there’d be more bad scenes like Sunday night to come.

“I don’t think it’s over honestly,” he said. “I just think they got a taste of what fighting back means.”

Another Ferguson resident Deanel Trout, 53, blamed troublemakers from out of town for Sunday’s violence.

“Most came here for a peaceful protest but it takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch ,” said Trout, a 14-year Ferguson resident. “I can understand the anger and unrest but I can’t understand the violence and looting.”

Protesters on Sunday also marched on the Ferguson Police Department and chanted: “Don’t shoot me!”

Brown’s mom Lesley McSpadden said cops could have controlled her son without using lethal force.

Protesters bang on the side of a police car on the evening of Aug. 10 in Ferguson.
Photo: AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, J.B. Forbes

“I would like to see him go to jail wif the def penalty ,” the tearful, grieving mom said.

The St. Louis County Police Department is leading the probe into Saturday night’s shooting.

Middle school English teacher Leonette Hilliard visited the burned remains of QuikTrip on Monday and taped a note the wall: “Corporate neighbor: I am sorry this act of robbery and violence has happened. Please return soon.”

Hilliard’s note, written on a school folder, was taped over graffiti that said. “187 county police.” The slang term “187” is a reference to murder.

Old August 11th, 2014 #12
steven clark

I live in St. Louis, and am still withholding judgement. It seems like eight rounds is overkill, but when you wrestle with a cop's gun, there are consequences. I was impressed with the looting, and yeah, they do look like they have a shopping list.
My brother is an ex-cop, was very excited about watching the footage, and said the police would 'mobilize' at a designated point, then start to repel the looters. All well and good, but they take an awful long time to mobilize, don't they?

I went to college at nearby UMSL, and went to Ferguson a lot. I got my first pair of contacts there, enlisted in the army at their station on Florissant Road, and there used to be a movie theater. I also recall going there to apply for unemployment when I got out of the army, and a short, stern little Walter Mitty type warned me 'if you're caught cheating, we'll get you.'

Ferguson got swamped by blacks, and the town is trying to make a comeback, but no one wants to move there. Pretty much like most of north St. Louis county.

Also noted the protest crowd had a few whites in it, mostly older peace types and some my brother recognized from anti-police marches years ago.

I noticed at the rally today, the police facing off the demonstrators were state troopers and county police, Ferguson bunched up behind them...cops protecting the cops.

It's said the grandfather of the slain kid called Al Sharpton, so he's on his way in. Not exactly a way to make peace.

Also, the FBI is said to be investigating. A local, right-wing(?) talk show host said this is a GOOD thing, to CLEAR THINGS UP. No, jerk: the FBI will send its human rights section, the headhunters. Like with Rodney King.

Also, it's said people with the protestors got names and addresses of Ferguson city employees and are sending them out.

It was fun seeing the news crew get their van smashed and they had to run for it.
Also, I understand a reporter from the Post-Dispatch, our liberal think tank, was punched and kicked by rioters. That's kind of cool. Sort of like last week in Afghanistan, when the Taliban got a general instead of an enlisted man.

Old August 11th, 2014 #13
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
It's said the grandfather of the slain kid called Al Sharpton, so he's on his way in. Not exactly a way to make peace.
To make matters worse, the mammy of the dead coon has hired Treeboon Marr-Inn's dimwitted race-baiting mouthpiece so that she can play the ghetto lottery.

Old August 11th, 2014 #14
Mike Wilson

I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.

Old August 11th, 2014 #15
N.B. Forrest

Well, at lease Mikey a Good Nigga now.

Quote:
Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college. She said she doesn't understand why police didn't subdue her son with a club or Taser, and she said the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.
Note what she DOESN'T say: dat her young skolla didn't and would never attack a kwap.

I don't like Pinchas' enforcers, but only a lunatic or a dumb-ass coon would go for their smokepoles.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2014 #16
STZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Funny how when the niggers loot, they do it selectively, like they had a shopping list.
Booze and shiny gibs me dat.

Old August 11th, 2014 #17
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Great pic going around, FOX news is only msm to use it so far, but they obscure the nigger's weapon with caption.

What would be in a pink box that size? Maybe some kind of candy or brightly colored drank that they're fond of, but all I can recall is "feminine hygiene" products.
The thing is, that could easily be a black woman....

Old August 11th, 2014 #18
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.
George Lincoln Rockwell once spoke about this phenomenon in a lecture nearly50 years ago. "When a jew meets a jew, the most important thing in the world is that they're both jews and when a negro meets a negro, they both say "there's a fellow negro", however when a white man meets another white man, he doesn't careabout that".

After much thought I have come to the idea that if the Jewish question is fundamentally about parasitism and the Negro question is fundamentally about primitive traits and intellectual inferiority. Then what is the "white question", I wonder?

The white question is fundamentally about the lack of tribal cohesion, which makes us vulnerable to other groups. I have no proposed solution, nor do ie even know if it can be solved (short of evolutionary processes). Perhaps this is the cycle of mankind: Independent natured Whites create civilisation, hordes of tribal non whites invade followed by civilizations collapse. Repeat.

Old August 11th, 2014 #19
SA Mann
National Socialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I live in St. Louis, and am still withholding judgement. It seems like eight rounds is overkill, but when you wrestle with a cop's gun, there are consequences. I was impressed with the looting, and yeah, they do look like they have a shopping list.
My brother is an ex-cop, was very excited about watching the footage, and said the police would 'mobilize' at a designated point, then start to repel the looters. All well and good, but they take an awful long time to mobilize, don't they?

I went to college at nearby UMSL, and went to Ferguson a lot. I got my first pair of contacts there, enlisted in the army at their station on Florissant Road, and there used to be a movie theater. I also recall going there to apply for unemployment when I got out of the army, and a short, stern little Walter Mitty type warned me 'if you're caught cheating, we'll get you.'

Ferguson got swamped by blacks, and the town is trying to make a comeback, but no one wants to move there. Pretty much like most of north St. Louis county.

Also noted the protest crowd had a few whites in it, mostly older peace types and some my brother recognized from anti-police marches years ago.

I noticed at the rally today, the police facing off the demonstrators were state troopers and county police, Ferguson bunched up behind them...cops protecting the cops.

Also, the FBI is said to be investigating. A local, right-wing(?) talk show host said this is a GOOD thing, to CLEAR THINGS UP. No, jerk: the FBI will send its human rights section, the headhunters. Like with Rodney King.

Also, it's said people with the protestors got names and addresses of Ferguson city employees and are sending them out.

It was fun seeing the news crew get their van smashed and they had to run for it.
Also, I understand a reporter from the Post-Dispatch, our liberal think tank, was punched and kicked by rioters. That's kind of cool. Sort of like last week in Afghanistan, when the Taliban got a general instead of an enlisted man.
Metro Police used to not take any shit off of anybody. I remember back in the late 70s seeing the MPD take on the SWP down on Cherokee Street.

Old August 11th, 2014 #20
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Trayvon Martin's lawyers to represent Michael Brown's family

Benjamin Crump has been hired by the family of slain teen Michael Brown

Mr Crump is a civil rights lawyer who represented family of Trayvon Martin

Brown was shot dead after an altercation with police on Saturday

Shooting has been likened to that of Martin, who was also shot dead

| Updated: 16:09 EST, 11 August 2014

The family of an unarmed black teenager who was shot dead by a police officer has hired the same civil rights lawyer who represents the family of Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown died after being shot multiple times by a police officer in Ferguson, a suburb of St Louis after an altercation involving the officer, Mr Brown and another man on Saturday.

The killing has drawn criticism from some civil rights leaders, who have referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

Scroll down for video

Civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump, pictured, who has been hired by the family of Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a police officer on Saturday

Now it has emerged that Benjamin Crump, the attorney who represents the family of Trayvon Martin is now to represent Mr Brown's family.

According to 10 News, Mr Crump, from Tallahasse, Florida, will join Mr Brown's family at a press conference later today, which will be held at a church in Jennings, Missouri.

According to his firm's Parks Crump website, Mr Crump specialises in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and civil rights matters.

It also details how he was the first African-American President of the Federal Bar Association for the Northern District of Florida, first African-American Chairman of the Florida State College of Law Board of Directors, and the first African-American Chair of the Tallahassee Utility Commission.

Michael Brown's death has drawn parallels to that of Martin's and how his family also hired Mr Crump after the 17-year-old was shot dead as he walked from a convenience store to his father's condo in Sanford, Florida.

Neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman was later arrested in connection with Martin's death and went to trial but was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter in July of 2013.

Meanwhile, a vigil which was held for 18-year-old Brown in Ferguson on Sunday descended into chaos, with shop windows being smashed and goods being looted.

The vigil in honor of the teenager started off as a peaceful protest, as hundreds of people gathered outside Ferguson's police headquarters.

At one point, many of them marched into an adjacent police building, some chanting 'Don't shoot me' while holding their hands in the air.

But some protestors then stood on top of police cars and taunted officers before looting a convenience store and a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store.

It comes as Brown's mother Lesley McSpadden spoke of her son, saying he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gil-honor.html

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread