VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2009 #101
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Zhivkov managed to deport Turks who were unwilling to Slavicize their lastnames, back in the 70s. I heard that many seeped back, though, under international pressure. At that time, until 1989, Bulgaria was the eastern most border of the German Democratic Republic. Meaning that quite a few East Germans were shot trying to cross into annexed Turkish territory. Nobody at the UN uttered a sound about it
I apologize in advance for drifting off the Macedonian topic. KLM, if you are interested, we can discuss this in a new thread from now on.

The 70's expulsion of Turks was straight-forward, no name-changing went on then. It wasn't very successful, number-wise.

Now for the 85-89 expulsions, Turks were given the choice to change their names to Bulgarian ones or to depart for Turkey. Predictably, they chose the second. Weren't it for the "international community"'s dedication to "human rights", there would be no Turks here.

As for East-Germans escaping to Turkey via Bulgaria, never heard of that. Trying to cross the most tightly-watched frontier in Europe (at the time) was stupid, in my opinion. A clever route would've been crossing into Italy or Austria, via Yugoslavia. Yugoslavians used to be able to travel anywhere.

Old April 21st, 2009 #102
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Okay, I meant the latter expulsion. I didn't know of the earlier expulsions which took place in the 70s.
I started the new thread, here, with you quote:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...202#post979202

Old April 21st, 2009 #103
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg View Post
Yet about 30 000 Macedonians openly hold dual Bulgarian/Macedonian citizenship. You do see the discrepancy, don't you?
They need passports for EU

Old April 21st, 2009 #104
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Чествување годишнината од смртта на Сандански во Пиринска Македониjа

Macedonians in Melnik

Old April 22nd, 2009 #105
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
They need passports for EU
Bulgaria has been an EU member for 2 years. The bulk of Bulgarian citizenships for Macedonians was given before that (2008 - only +/- 2000 passports were given. I'll look for official statistics). What is more, the law clearly states that applicants must be of Bulgarian descent, and have Bulgarian names (for instance Aleksandar Petrov). No shiptars, gipsies or turks may apply. The naturalization process is hard and lenghty - 3 to 5 years.

It is logical there might be Macedonians who apply for citizenship for mercantile reasons, but they surely are not in the majority and they surely wouldn't be able to reap any benefits from having a passport.

Anti-Bulgars in Macedonia operate under the assumption that admitting your Bulgarian roots would make you less of a Macedonian, which is so far off. The two things go together - Macedonian relates to Bulgarian the way Bulgarian relates to the Slav and the Slavic family - to the White race.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #106
Bolg

Quote:
Чествување годишнината од смртта на Сандански во Пиринска Македониjа

Macedonians in Melnik

Sandanski's death is remembered every year by all Macedonians - the locals as well as guests from the Vardar part. The Macedonian flag is certainly not a dirty thing in Bulgaria.
Sandanski did consider himself to be Bulgarian though. You are aware of that, aren't you?

Old April 22nd, 2009 #108
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Си ми го пуштил клипот.:d

Old April 29th, 2009 #109
bmwbiker
......................... .

ima li gripe u Makedoniji?

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old May 3rd, 2009 #110
bmwbiker

i find more relatives and decidents of Aleksander Macedonian:

Many of the people in the northern regions of Pakistan are decendents of the armies of Alexander the Great and this girl shows some signs of that. She had dirty reddish blode hair and fair skin color.

She lived in Peshawar and was married.The guy who took the photo was America who had friends in Pakistan so he came here to find her.

Here are blonde and blue-eyed girls from the Kalash ethnic group of the Chitral region of Pakistan

the Kalash are thought to be descendants of Roman conquerors who passed through Afghanistan/Pakistan in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Some say they are descendants of Alexander the Great and his army when Alexander the Great came to South Asia.

The Kalash tribe are not related to Pashtuns.

i founde that on net...http://www.defence.pk/forums/general...un-girl-5.html

Old May 3rd, 2009 #111
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
ima li gripe u makedoniji?
Seušte nema. Nikoj izgleda ne bil vo Meksiko
:d

Old May 3rd, 2009 #112
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
i find more relatives and decidents of Aleksander Macedonian:

Many of the people in the northern regions of Pakistan are decendents of the armies of Alexander the Great and this girl shows some signs of that. She had dirty reddish blode hair and fair skin color.

She lived in Peshawar and was married.The guy who took the photo was America who had friends in Pakistan so he came here to find her.

Here are blonde and blue-eyed girls from the Kalash ethnic group of the Chitral region of Pakistan

the Kalash are thought to be descendants of Roman conquerors who passed through Afghanistan/Pakistan in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Some say they are descendants of Alexander the Great and his army when Alexander the Great came to South Asia.

The Kalash tribe are not related to Pashtuns.
Hunza and Kalash tribes in Pakistan.
Their king was in Macedonia last year.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #113
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Hunza and Kalash tribes in Pakistan.
Their king was in Macedonia last year.
Really? Interesting, care to tell more about it? Perhaps provide some articles, pictures and maybe even video footage? This subject interests me a lot, it's what
Ahnenerbe Ahnenerbe
used to be all about.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #114
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Really? Interesting,.

please go fuck off........you are idiot....

go smoke another and suck some dick to nigger dealer.......

.....You are fucking shitskin......

Old May 3rd, 2009 #115
Mark Kerpolt

Hey, Hurwat, you are the shitskin here, silly Avar Mongol! (By the way, are you by any chance living off the Dutch social system?! How did you find the image? Damn, it looks like you're some immigrant usurper cunt). Anyway, the Serbians — hopefully along with the Russians, pissed off Slovenians and Italian nationalists — will come to ‘undo’ your Mongol Amerikenyan satellite state (“Croatia”) and ‘relieve’ you from your misery, once Amerikenya comes crashing down. But don't worry, you can always go to Algeria to suck shitskin dick there on behalf of a multinational there, like your big hero Mongolslob Sunıç.

Now, please, don't further derail the thread. Aryans are trying to have a civil conversation here.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #116
bmwbiker

Quote:
Hey, Hurwat, you are the shitskin here, silly Avar Mongol! (By the way, are you by any chance living off the Dutch social system?! How did you find the image? Damn, it looks like you're some immigrant usurper cunt). Anyway, the Serbians — hopefully along with the Russians, pissed off Slovenians and Italian nationalists — will come to ‘undo’ your Mongol Amerikenyan satellite state (“Croatia”) and ‘relieve’ you from your misery, once Amerikenya comes crashing down. But don't worry, you can always go to Algeria to suck shitskin dick there on behalf of a multinational there, like your big hero Mongolslob Sunıç.

Now, please, don't further derail the thread. Aryans are trying to have a civil conversation here.

Why you newer explain yours origin???

Becouse you are mixed ::: and in my country mixed is worser than anything

Old May 3rd, 2009 #117
Mark Kerpolt

Worse than what? You mean equal to being an Avar mongrel Hurwat?!

For the last time, the Serbians will relieve you from your misery as soon as possible. Please be patient! I know patience isn't a typical shitskin characteristic, but it's just the way it's gonna be, 'kay!

Old May 3rd, 2009 #118
bmwbiker

Quote:
Worse than what? You mean equal to being an Avar mongrel Hurwat?!

For the last time, the Serbians will relieve you from your misery as soon as possible. Please be patient! I know patience isn't a typical shitskin characteristic, but it's just the way it's gonna be, 'kay!

You are some 14 old history expert?

You still avoiding ansewer to quastion about yours origin, from what you are affraid?

Serbs are losers...understand that...they wasnt capabile to fix problems in their house, ant they was atacked ous in 1991 with full scale army... in 1992 SAS (englishmans) was saving theris ass from ous...

but why I arguing with stupid kid?

something in yours style....

Old May 3rd, 2009 #119
Mark Kerpolt

bitch-on-a-bike, shouldn't you be helping your nigger brothers in distress the opposing views section verbally (or attempt to, in any human language) fight the evil racists?! It looks like they could use some help... though which you probably, sadly enough, couldn't provide anyway.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #120
Serbian

Quote:
But don't worry, you can always go to Algeria to suck shitskin dick there on behalf of a multinational there, like your big hero Mongolslob Sunıç.

Actually to be fair Sunic is one of the rare examples I have come across among croats who doesn't seem to harbour a pathological hatred for Serbs. Obviously he is more of an intellectual and looks at things from a racial angle, he also seems to have a dislike of albanians and their expansion. I have even come across some ustashe who have attacked him for being 'too soft' on the Serbian issue. Of course I dislike the fact that he has worked for the criminal pro nato croatian government and the fact that he plays it safe concentrating all his efforts on liberals and muslims while hardly mentioning the jew. David Duke seems to be very fond of him though.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Tags
macedonia

Thread