VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2011 #1
Kennewickman
Banned

Default New Record: Six year old negro kindergartner opens up at school

Bad news is he is going to an “alternative school” maybe the one close to you…
I am anticipating some serious competition coming up from a number of elementary schools who were shamefully left behind in the dust…

Old April 20th, 2011 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Gun control should apply to all non-Whites. Whites are the only people responsible enough to own them.

This is nothing more then sub human non-White behavior.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 20th, 2011 #3
America First

* Mich. community still not over shooting of little White girl by 6-year-old black murderer
Kayla RollandDedrick OwensBuell Elementary School sits vacant, its windows dark, the schoolyard silent under a blanket of snow. But in the air, there's a ghostly echo: The sound of the gunshot that killed 6-year-old Kayla Rolland (Google) five years ago. The shooting shocked the country because of Kayla's age and because police said her killer was her 6-year-old classmate. Kayla was shot once in the chest in front of her teacher and fellow students on Feb. 29, 2000. Police said the shooter, who has never been named (Google Dedrick Owens) or prosecuted because of his age, found the gun in the crack house where he was staying
* Tribute to Kayla Rolland
* Dedrick Owens, snarled, “I hate you,” before shooting Kayla
* As reported in NNN TNB reports of 26 May 2004

Un-quote

There have been so many gruesome black-on-white killings lately that the country has been forced to notice — though our rulers insist on playing down the racial angle. Outside Detroit, a black six-year-old, Dedrick Owens, brought a 32-caliber pistol to school and killed a white 1st-grade classmate he argued with the day before. He was known for fighting, and once stabbed a girl with a pencil. He told classmates he was going to kill the girl and later tried to hide the gun. But because he lives in a crack house with weapons lying around, has no mother and a father in prison, and is black, he is the object of as much pity as the parents of the girl he killed. “This kid is as much a victim, in my opinion, as the little girl,” says County Prosecutor Arthur Busch. “It is very sad — we need to put our arms around him.” Kayla Rolland, the victim, was one of only eight whites in her class of 25. (School Boy Killer Lived Amid Poverty, Guns and Drugs, AP, March 2, 2000. Victoria Newton, Young Killer, Sun (London), March 3, 2000.)

So many storie's where the victim is White the links to them from newspapers disappear.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old April 21st, 2011 #4
Horseman

Poor girl did not have protective parents. Parents that would send their kid to a scool like that are just trying to ship them off to get them out of their hair. I would quit my job take my kids and live in a tent and homeschool before ship them to that warzone of a school.

Old April 21st, 2011 #5
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

VNN is the first site where the kids race has been mentioned. I've been wondering if he was in fact black.

Old April 21st, 2011 #6
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
VNN is the first site where the kids race has been mentioned. I've been wondering if he was in fact black.
The video clip shows almost exclusively water buffalos swarming around except a couple of obvious White agents – judging from their clothing.

Also, note the latest return of the magic gun, magic bullet theory: Gun fires after falling out of the pocket of the little buffalo and HITS THREE MORE LITTLE BUFFALOS! This is an extremely unlikely scenario. Far more likely is that multiple shots were fired and the sweet little thing just kept pulling the trigger…

Old April 21st, 2011 #7
TommyJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
“This kid is as much a victim, in my opinion, as the little girl,” says County Prosecutor Arthur Busch. “It is very sad — we need to put our arms around him.”
Yes we do. We need to put our arms round him and squeeze as hard as possible until the little killer nigger stops taking up room on this planet.

Old April 21st, 2011 #8
White Winger

But the media and politicians will only condemn these horrors when it's White ,or non-nigger shooters - Columbine,Virginia Tech, Ft. Hood........niggers? Hear No niggers,See No niggers,Speak No niggers........

Tags
kayla rolland, negro, school, six year, takes gun

Thread