VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Weinstein Jew Pervert Thread

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/2467...rvey-weinstein

At first squint, Harvey Weinstein seems like a very familiar type. Isn’t he the old, same old, another rich, entitled, powerful man with a bad dye job abusing his might to coerce women into sex? Isn’t Harvey just like Roger Ailes, or Bill O’Reilly, or, for that matter, Bill Clinton? But look at the details of the case and you’ll see that the answer is no. Harvey is different. Harvey, sadly, is a deeply Jewish kind of pervert.

As despicable as you may find Ailes, O’Reilly, and the other grabby goyim, you’ll recognize their behavior fits a pattern as old as time itself, as trite as Fox’s complaints about the “war on Christmas”: Men crave sex, and the worst of them will obtain it by whatever means necessary. These despicable gents have power and influence, and they aren’t above promising a lucrative gig—or threatening to take it away—to get laid. In these transactions, women are nothing but objects, and any “consent” is just an illusion. Morally, the men are no better than the pimps who crowd into James Franco’s character’s bar on The Deuce, the new HBO show; psychologically, they are no more complex than the johns. Cash in, cum out. The women are collateral damage.

Harvey did something unique—no less odious, but different. Harvey performed. As we now are hearing (whether we want to or not), he allegedly made a woman watch as he masturbated into a potted plant. And if you want to understand this bizarre behavior, don’t look to Roger Ailes, or David Vitter, or Paul Crouch—look to Philip Roth.

Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now. All those years craving unattainable Gentiles, but never before the means to entice them. The result is Alexander Portnoy of Portnoy’s Complaint, a grown man whose emotional and sexual life is still all one big performance piece, just as it had been when he was a teenager and pleasured himself with a piece of liver.

As a boy, Portnoy fantasized about attaining a mythical shiksa goddess whom he nicknamed Thereal McCoy (get it?), who ice-skates “in her blue parka and her red earmuffs and her big white mittens—Miss America, on blades! With her mistletoe and her plum pudding (whatever that may be),” but as a grown-up he graduates to the real woman he nicknames The Monkey. And what does he do to abase her? He has her perform with an Italian whore. Yes, he eventually joins in, but not before they enact a bad movie—not Hollywood, but San Fernando Valley triple-X. And his nickname for her, The Monkey? That comes from an episode in her life, from before Portnoy met her, when a couple swingers picked her up and wanted her to eat a banana while she watched them copulate. For having a past that gets him hot, she gets degraded with an animalistic nickname. Her history as an actor is what he wants her for.

Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure. He yelled at employees like he was a studio boss from the 1920s—the only thing missing was a riding crop. He ran Oscars campaigns like they used to in Old Hollywood. And he harassed women not necessarily to use them as instruments of his pleasure, but to use them as instruments of his power.

It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins. But it turns out there was a Jew(ess) in the bunch, none other than Lauren Sivan, of the potted-plant episode. In that small way, he inadvertently broke out of the Portnoy mold, performing his inadequacies not for the great all-American odeon but for a woman who could be his cousin. Harvey can run from who he is, but he can’t hide.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 9th, 2017 at 08:25 PM.

Old October 9th, 2017 #2
alex revision

Wiesenthal Center isn’t withdrawing prize given to Harvey Weinstein

Amid growing backlash against the film mogul over sexual harassment allegations, Jewish groups he supported stay mum

The Simon Wiesenthal Center said it hasn’t considered withdrawing an award given to movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who was fired by the production company he founded following a string of sexual harassment allegations.

Weinstein received the 2015 Humanitarian Award from the group, which promotes tolerance, and was honored at its annual gala dinner. Weinstein received the award due in part to his contributions to the group, which have totaled nearly $100,000. That year’s dinner brought in $1.75 million.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/wiesen...vey-weinstein/

Old October 9th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Wiesenthal Center isn’t withdrawing prize given to Harvey Weinstein

Amid growing backlash against the film mogul over sexual harassment allegations, Jewish groups he supported stay mum

The Simon Wiesenthal Center said it hasn’t considered withdrawing an award given to movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who was fired by the production company he founded following a string of sexual harassment allegations.

Weinstein received the 2015 Humanitarian Award from the group, which promotes tolerance, and was honored at its annual gala dinner. Weinstein received the award due in part to his contributions to the group, which have totaled nearly $100,000. That year’s dinner brought in $1.75 million.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/wiesen...vey-weinstein/

Being the Jew he is, do you think he donated that prize money to charity or kept it for himself?

Old October 9th, 2017 #4
Pale Ghoul

Its pretty interesting to see all the jews turning on Weinstein such as Katzenberg etc. This could literally bring down jewish Hollywood.

What do you think this is really about?

Old October 9th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
Its pretty interesting to see all the jews turning on Weinstein such as Katzenberg etc. This could literally bring down jewish Hollywood.

My thoughts exactly.

Like with finding out Bill Cosby was attempting to purchase a major network: everyone knew about his 'muh dik' problem already...all of a sudden it 'beez important' to do something about it.

Same here. This dude is one of many (((moguls))) doing same.

Why isn't Corey Feldman being made to rat out the high rolling Producer who molested him, since the guy has abused many more children?

They aren't calling out one of the tribe without a reason, quite possibly business related/something they have an interest in that they want to take from Weinstein.

It's not an integrity thing, to be sure.

Also: now I know why Emma Watson always has that 'I wish I was dead' look on her face. Never a sincere smile, and a 'if you only knew how much I hate this shit' look in the eyes. Would be funny if not so sick, a fat ratmonkey preying on girls that young.

Old October 9th, 2017 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Like with finding out Bill Cosby was attempting to purchase a major network: everyone knew about his 'muh dik' problem already...all of a sudden it 'beez important' to do something about it.

Why isn't Corey Feldman being made to rat out the high rolling Producer who molested him, since the guy has abused many more children?

They aren't calling out one of the tribe without a reason, quite possibly business related/something they have an interest in that they want to take from Weinstein.

Also: now I know why Emma Watson always has that 'I wish I was dead' look on her face. Never a sincere smile, and a 'if you only knew how much I hate this shit' look in the eyes. Would be funny if not so sick, a fat ratmonkey preying on girls that young.
Granted, Emma is pretty liberal and a SJW I can't really say anything positive about these Hollyweird whites who choose to be in this filthy industry.

Granted she's hot and if she did come up to me and wanted to take me away I don't think I would resist her ya know....

Old October 10th, 2017 #7
Jack Stanton

It seems some of the tribe may actually circling the wagons

'Oy! This is not right! Look at the accuser! A shiksa no less!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-victims.html

Old October 10th, 2017 #8
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.

Its probably half the reason why these Hollywood types like Watson turn into feminist nutjobs coz they are constantly getting sexually abused by rich jewish directors.

I think your first statement is true. They want Weinsteins company but they are playing a dangerous game because I'm sure this creep has a lot of dirt on virtually every jew in Hollywood who is screwing him over right now and loose lips sink ships.

Old October 10th, 2017 #9
Jack Stanton

This might have legs, although I guarantee the machine will try to spin it as 'white and/or male issue.'

https://www.thedailybeast.com/going-...-the-beginning

LONDON — The Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker Alex Gibney—who is working on a film about the late Fox News chief and alleged serial sexual abuser Roger Ailes—says Hollywood stands on the cusp of a widespread sex scandal with many more movie industry power-players being exposed for attacking women.

Old October 10th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Its probably half the reason why these Hollywood types like Watson turn into feminist nutjobs coz they are constantly getting sexually abused by rich jewish directors.

I think your first statement is true. They want Weinsteins company but they are playing a dangerous game because I'm sure this creep has a lot of dirt on virtually every jew in Hollywood who is screwing him over right now and loose lips sink ships.
Yeah, they never make the association that these are not rich 'White' men doing this stuff, even though all the journalists who interview the victims know the perps almost all have being Jewish in common. They will never say that because they're owned by the same Jews.

Old October 10th, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Granted, Emma is pretty liberal and a SJW I can't really say anything positive about these Hollyweird whites who choose to be in this filthy industry.

Granted she's hot and if she did come up to me and wanted to take me away I don't think I would resist her ya know....

Yeah, but her case like so many is that she was put into the industry as a child.

That is a sincerely unhappy looking girl IMO. She always looks about like she does in your photo.

Old October 10th, 2017 #12
NotFunny
Banned

the 'casting couch' isn't just place where jews fuck truckloads of white teen runaways, they run armies of hooker rings.

there are TENS OF THOUSANDS of underage prostitutes in LA. teen white girls from Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc, etc who run away to LA because they wanna be celebrities.

that's why they put out all the pimp music, it's to brainwash these 8-12 year olds into accepting the pimp hooker relationship, it's sick beyond belief.

Old October 10th, 2017 #13
NotFunny
Banned

a really cute 14-15 year old white girl sells for a MILLION DOLLARS on jew goy cattle auctions.

Weinstein makes movies like Pulp Fiction, Crying game, I think it goes a little beyond him asking Wynona Judd for a massage. These kikes got dungeons full of 14 year beautiful white teenage girls they sell at auctions. that movie Hostel is real but they even do documentaries sometimes with the eyewitnesses, parents testifying leaving no doubt it is real and then jews buy out the Discovery channel to hush them up.

Old October 10th, 2017 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yeah, but her case like so many is that she was put into the industry as a child.

That is a sincerely unhappy looking girl IMO. She always looks about like she does in your photo.
I agree. Why is it in general though Brits don't look very happy? Just something I notice with them and their facial expressions in general compared to other westerners.

I dunno I would call it a pissed off look, but I find that pretty hot in girls when they got that look like she does in that photo.

Old October 10th, 2017 #15
NotFunny
Banned

there are some of these documentaries on youtube, the one they ran a few years ago was absolutely horrifying.

these girls get kidnapped by prostitution gangs and say they get raped by so many dudes everyday. what's alarming is these people who rape them, not just the pimps themselves. there seems to be huge numbers of people who have these connections. And also what sort of unbelievable creep wants to rape 14 year old girls chained to beds, Jesus christ these are the kind of people that need to be shot on sight and there's just apparently hordes of them in positions of power, i would imagine they would have to be if they can pay $1000 for doing this sort of thing. it's not poor people paying $1000 to rape an 8 year old.

Old October 10th, 2017 #16
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:

it's just like the whole Rosenbergs or Madoff thing. Sacrifice a jew once in awhile to keep them happy.

underneath it it's always about Madoff screwing some important jews over though. most likely Katzenberg raped some big mafia jew's daughter or something. It is ONLY about inter-jew justice and the tens of thousands of 8 year old white girls jews rape and pimp out every year are not important. LA is one big feeder program for the hooker industry. but yeah you got hundreds of thousands of people sending them free movie scripts so they do sometimes make a good movie.

same with the music industry, the athletic pro sports, it's all about raping the white women. Crackhead Daryl Strawberry would talk about his little armies of procurers who would run up to hottest white women at 7th inning stretch and ask if they want to meet DAryl Strawberry, the hookers would all go fuck him during 7th inning stretch. the black athletes scan the stadiums for the hottest white women and have people go gather them up to line them up and fuck them.

you hear this same sort of story over and over, been going on since industrial revolution and central banking began.

1913, first thing they did was finance world war to conquer goys, next they began financing systematic rape and exploiting their world of concubines. we must come to understand the MAGICAL forces that are the ONLY thing left keeping them at bay. All the drugs, all the poisons destroy your magical ability to protect yourself. the circle in magic reprsents protection.

Last edited by NotFunny; October 10th, 2017 at 09:46 AM.

Old October 10th, 2017 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree. Why is it in general though Brits don't look very happy? Just something I notice with them and their facial expressions in general compared to other westerners.

I dunno I would call it a pissed off look, but I find that pretty hot in girls when they got that look like she does in that photo.
Haha. Maybe in England it's the dreary weather, not sure, but it's one thing to look that way some of the time--she never has a genuinely happy look.

A genuine smile will show in the eyes.

Many of these celebs have fake plastered grin, even who do a better job of feigning happy.

Old October 10th, 2017 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Haha. Maybe in England it's the dreary weather, not sure, but it's one thing to look that way some of the time--she never has a genuinely happy look.

A genuine smile will show in the eyes.

Many of these celebs have fake plastered grin, even who do a better job of feigning happy.
Nina Dobrev also looks happy though. She's a major hottie and has a personality too. However she's put on some weight lately.

Old October 10th, 2017 #19
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
a really cute 14-15 year old white girl sells for a MILLION DOLLARS on jew goy cattle auctions.

Weinstein makes movies like Pulp Fiction, Crying game, I think it goes a little beyond him asking Wynona Judd for a massage. These kikes got dungeons full of 14 year beautiful white teenage girls they sell at auctions. that movie Hostel is real but they even do documentaries sometimes with the eyewitnesses, parents testifying leaving no doubt it is real and then jews buy out the Discovery channel to hush them up.
Excellent post. "Sexual harassment" is too kind a word. Sick jew pedos like Epstein are all in on this and probably most of the top goy actors and politicians as well. I have no doubt their real movie making is kiddie porn snuff films featuring cute little white girls like Maddie McCann and Hollywood is a just a cover for their REAL activities.

Old October 10th, 2017 #20
NotFunny
Banned

30 minutes after I said weinstein probably raped daughter of some jew mafia boss, i see this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-Argento.html

so now we find out this guy is running around raping all the biggest hollywood stars and it's been a secret for 40 years, just like Bill Cosby.

Tags
harvey weinstein, jew degenerate, jew sexual phenotype, jew sexual predator

Thread