Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 24th, 2019 #21
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Judy Garland was a Huwhite Episcopalian. She certainly was not ugly. Better gams than mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Garland
Judy Garland - Get Happy - Summer Stock - 1950 Great Performance HD
Yes, that's my point, not ugly at all.

Makes it all the more interesting they actually psychologically tormented her to the point where she thought she was...they constantly told her she was fat, short, had a weird nose, hair was too dark, etc. to the point where she thought she was ugly.

Hollywood--where being molested, raped, robbed by (((managers))) and thrown away when (((they're))) done is considered the height in America of 'achievement' for one's life.

#BecomingaCelebritardShouldBeLastOnTheThrowUpBucketListofLife

Old January 24th, 2019 #22
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Makes it all the more interesting they actually psychologically tormented her to the point where she thought she was...they constantly told her she was fat, short, had a weird nose, hair was too dark, etc. to the point where she thought she was ugly.

Hollywood--where being molested, raped, robbed by (((managers))) and thrown away when (((they're))) done is considered the height in America of 'achievement' for one's life.

I know they had her on pills. It eventually killed her.

With jews, you lose!

Old January 24th, 2019 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

I saw an ad for this film, instantly reminded me of 'The Diary of Anne Frank' with adorable Millie Perkins playing (((Anne))).

I made wypipo mad at me when the film was on and I commented, 'why is some girl who looks like Liz Taylor playing this role? She looks nothing like her!'

Horrible racism to notice, I was supposed to pretend her cuteness was just like the very cute Jew she was portraying....who I had seen pics of and was just uttering the obvious....which is a criminal act of the mind, we are to learnz.

I recently read that Judy Garland (Frances Ethel Gum) may not have actually been Jewish as is so often cited. They wanted to fob her off as such, and had her perform a Yiddish song called 'Eli Eli' for a bunch of Jews and tout her as an 'ugly Jewish girl'.

In reality she may not have been, which is interesting since they want the boo-hoo sympathy kind of vibe for their people, but without the reality of why they are disliked, be it due to their personality, values, or aesthetic 'beauty'.

In other words they want you to think the whole world hates something that looks like Judy Garland or Millie Perkins, for no reason whatsoever.
Quote:

Excellent posts, Emily. Funny thing: I was about to write "Thank God that you're a member of this forum" (because your posts are of such high quality), but I guess you would find it offensive (or at least annoying) since you're an atheist. So I'll just say: I'm glad you're here.

Anyway, here's an article about RBG from Times of Israel:

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg the namesake for new species of insect

(...) Louis Brandeis, the first Jewish Supreme Court justice, may have a university named for him.

But Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the first female Jewish Supreme Court justice now has an entire species named for her, even if it is a rather small one: the leaf-dwelling Ilomantis ginsburgae, a newly identified type of praying mantis.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/ruth-ba...96934700403625

Fitting, isn't it?

Old January 24th, 2019 #24
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Excellent posts, Emily. Funny thing: I was about to write "Thank God that you're a member of this forum" (because your posts are of such high quality), but I guess you would find it offensive (or at least annoying) since you're an atheist. So I'll just say: I'm glad you're here.
No, said in a 'spirit' of kindness it gets an 'aw shucks, thanks very much' whichever way you say it.

Good thread, had the same thought when I saw the film ad.

Quote:
Anyway, here's an article about RBG from Times of Israel:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ruth-ba...96934700403625

Fitting, isn't it?
Very, that's almost unbelievably 'fo realz', lol.

Old March 23rd, 2019 #25
Stewart Meadows

From the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg poster in Brooklyn vandalized with the words ‘Die, Jew bitch’ and a swastika

NEW YORK (JTA) — A poster in Brooklyn featuring Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s face was vandalized with the words “Die, Jew bitch!” and a swastika.

The vandalized poster at a subway stop in the Greenpoint neighborhood made the rounds Wednesday on social media. The phrase and symbol were written in what appeared to be black marker over the Jewish jurist’s face.

The poster was advertising the book “The Unstoppable Ruth Bader Ginsburg: American Icon.”
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/ruth...and-a-swastika

Old June 9th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's a similar news story from Austria:

Quote:
Racists have attacked portraits of holocaust victims in Vienna for the THIRD time - cutting out their faces and daubing them with swastikas

By Emer Scully For Mailonline
Published: 19:56 BST, 27 May 2019 | Updated: 20:25 BST, 27 May 2019

The faces of Holocaust victims were slashed out of large canvasses in Vienna last night by 'right-wing radicalism', according to the installation's photographer.

Luigi Toscano has taken 200 photographs of survivors of the Holocaust since 2015, but yesterday around 80 were destroyed.

The installation was set up on part of the Ringstrasse, a busy road that runs around downtown Vienna, on May 7.

But since then three attacks have seen the now elderly victims' faces removed, slashed with knives or daubed with swastikas.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enna-time.html

Gee, why would people have a problem with being subjected to Orwellian anti-white jew propaganda in the form of huge posters of ugly jewish faces staring judgmentally on them day after day?

Old June 15th, 2019 #27
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

It’s hard to believe that in this day and age anyone would still be calling kikes the j-word.

Old June 20th, 2019 #28
Stewart Meadows

Jew shitbag Ginsburg keeps showing contempt for her American host country:

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg reads out loud her dissent to ruling allowing 40-foot cross to stand in Maryland

June 20, 2019 3:42 pm

(JTA) — The Supreme Court will allow a 40-foot memorial cross to remain standing on public land in Maryland.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not happy with the ruling Thursday and read her dissent out loud to emphasize her opinion.

“By maintaining the Peace Cross on a public highway, the Commission elevates Christianity over other faiths and religion over nonreligion,” the Jewish jurist said.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/ruth...nd-in-maryland

Old May 6th, 2020 #29
Stewart Meadows

Published today:

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Joins SCOTUS Obamacare Arguments from Hospital Bed

Joshua Caplan 6 May 2020

A hospitalized Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg participated in Wednesday’s court arguments by teleconference one day after receiving non-surgical treatment.

Ginsburg spoke from her hospital bed at Johns Hopkins University as the high court heard arguments regarding Obamacare’s requirement that women be provided access to no-cost contraceptives.

On Tuesday evening, the Supreme Court said Ginsburg underwent a procedure to treat a benign gallbladder condition earlier in the day and was resting comfortably.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-hospital-bed/

Old May 6th, 2020 #30
Rasen
Banned

Actors and especially actresses are actually a sort of sluts who are ready to play for anyone who pays them.

Old May 7th, 2020 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Actors and especially actresses are actually a sort of sluts who are ready to play for anyone who pays them.
Yes, that's true. White actresses who star in jew-produced race-mixing movies (usually with negroes) are probably the worst of the bunch.

Old July 14th, 2020 #32
Stewart Meadows

The latest on jew hag Ginsburg:

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized for Possible Infection

JOSHUA CAPLAN 14 Jul 2020

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized early Tuesday morning for a possible infection, court spokesperson Kathleen Arberg announced.

The 87-year-old Ginsburg is “resting comfortably” following treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. The justice is said to have experienced fever and chills and later had a bile duct stent cleaned. She’s expected to remain hospitalized for a “few days.”

“Justice Ginsburg was admitted to The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland early this morning for treatment of a possible infection,” Arberg said in a statement. “She was initially evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C. last night after experiencing fever and chills. She underwent an endoscopic procedure at Johns Hopkins this afternoon to clean out a bile duct stent that was placed last August. The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ble-infection/

Old July 14th, 2020 #33
notmenomore

The Notorious RBG is definitely tottering on her last legs, struggling valiantly to make it to January 2021. If not, then the Repubs will get another SCOTUS justice. Think the last confirmation was a cluster-fuck? The Communists will all need padded cells.

Old July 15th, 2020 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
The Notorious RBG is definitely tottering on her last legs, struggling valiantly to make it to January 2021. If not, then the Repubs will get another SCOTUS justice. Think the last confirmation was a cluster-fuck? The Communists will all need padded cells.
Unfortunately, I don't think it matters because we've seen that the so-called conservative judges are pathetic wimps who fold like a cheap suit when the jews and their leftist lackeys put pressure on them. Remember the Supreme Court's recent pro-transsexual ruling?

Quote:
US Supreme Court hands conservatives devastating losses on LGBT, guns & immigration

15 Jun, 2020 18:26

The Supreme Court has extended employment protections to gay, lesbian and transgender employees, and tossed out landmark border control and gun rights cases, all seen as massive setbacks for US conservatives.

Many Republicans have long held that despite the liberal bias of the media and the left-wing activism dominating the streets, their real power came from their hold over the US judicial branch.
(...)
On Monday, Scalia’s replacement Justice Neil Gorsuch and fellow conservative John Roberts sided with the court’s four liberal justices to extend workplace discrimination protections to gay, lesbian, and transgender employees in a surprise 6-3 decision. The six justices ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act’s prohibition of discrimination based on “sex” extends to sexual orientation as well.
(...)
LGBT advocates cheered the decision, and one would think that most conservatives would accept a simple ban on unjust dismissals. However, dissenting Justice Samuel Alito argued that the decision could have far-reaching consequences.

Alito argued that by conflating “sex” with “sexual orientation and gender identity” in an employment statute, similar laws surrounding issues of “sex” will be interpreted the same. Transgender people, he wrote, will now “be able to argue that they are entitled to use” bathrooms and locker rooms reserved for one gender. Likewise, he argued that religious schools and universities may no longer be able to legally segregate dorm rooms, healthcare providers may be forced to cover sex-reassignment surgery, and employers and teachers may be punished for addressing their employees and students by incorrect pronouns.
(...)
Altogether, the Supreme Court dealt Trump a devastating three-punch combination on Monday. Religious freedom, gun rights, and strict immigration control are cornerstones of Republican orthodoxy, and the LGBT ruling’s basis on the Civil Rights Act makes it politically impossible to argue against, considering the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests consuming the US at present.
https://www.rt.com/usa/491918-suprem...imination-sex/

Old July 16th, 2020 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is at home and ‘doing well’ after hospitalization

JULY 16, 2020 11:20 AM

(JTA) — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has returned home after being hospitalized with a suspected infection.

Ginsburg, 87, is “is home and doing well,” a court spokeswoman said on Wednesday, CNN reported.
(...)
Ginsburg, who has survived multiple bouts of cancer, is one of three Jewish justices on the court and leads its liberal wing.

Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., the majority leader in the Senate, has said he will not hesitate to push through a replacement nominated by President Donald Trump should Ginsburg die or step down, no matter how close to the election.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/ruth...ospitalization

Old July 16th, 2020 #36
notmenomore

Quote:
Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., the majority leader in the Senate, has said he will not hesitate to push through a replacement nominated by President Donald Trump should Ginsburg die or step down, no matter how close to the election.
I would think it possible for McConnell to "push through a replacement" even after the election: up until the new Congress is sworn in (assuming the Democrats get control of the Senate) and up to the inauguration if Trump loses the election but the Repubs keep the Senate. As long as it's a Trump nominee and McConnell has the votes.

Old July 18th, 2020 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Liver Cancer Spotted in February; Chemotherapy Started in May

Hannah Bleau 17 Jul 2020

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been undergoing chemotherapy for “recurrence of cancer” for the last several weeks, she revealed in a statement on Friday.

“On May 19, I began a course of chemotherapy (gemcitabine) to treat a recurrence of cancer,” the 87-year-old justice said in a statement. “A periodic scan in February followed by a biopsy revealed lesions on my liver. My recent hospitalizations to remove gall stones and treat an infection were unrelated to this recurrence.”

“Immunotherapy first essayed proved unsuccessful. The chemotherapy course, however, is yielding positive results. Satisfied that my treatment course is now dear, I am providing this update,” she continued.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tarted-in-may/

Old July 20th, 2020 #38
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I would think it possible for McConnell to "push through a replacement" even after the election: up until the new Congress is sworn in (assuming the Democrats get control of the Senate) and up to the inauguration if Trump loses the election but the Repubs keep the Senate. As long as it's a Trump nominee and McConnell has the votes.
But does it really matter? Chump and the republicucks would just appoint another ball-less cuckservative Neil Gorsuch clone who gives into jewish pressure.

Old July 20th, 2020 #39
notmenomore

Quote:
But does it really matter? Chump and the republicucks would just appoint another ball-less cuckservative Neil Gorsuch clone who gives into jewish pressure.

You're probably right here, of course. Yet it still amazes just how frantic and insane the left becomes when Trump brings up a nominee. If it makes little difference then why do they go so crazy?

Old July 30th, 2020 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a nonsurgical procedure and will stay in hospital through end of week

JULY 30, 2020 10:38 AM

(JTA) — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will remain hospitalized through the end of the week after undergoing a minimally invasive nonsurgical procedure on Wednesday.

The procedure, to revise a bile duct stent, took place Wednesday at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, the Supreme Court said in a statement. Stent revisions are common occurrences, the statement said, citing the justice’s doctors, who said the procedure was done to minimize the risk of future infection.

Ginsburg, 87, was said to be “resting comfortably” after the procedure.

Ginsburg was hospitalized earlier this month at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore after “experiencing fever and chills,” and was treated for a possible infection, which may have been at the site of the stent.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/ruth...gh-end-of-week

Tags
jewish, movie, rbg, ruth bader ginsburg

Thread