Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2020 #1
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default Christian identity myth

CHRISTIAN IDENTITY MYTH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FohCUZe0qOU0/
 
Old July 15th, 2020 #2
GermanAmerican
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky
Posts: 70
GermanAmerican
Thumbs down

I heard all those arguments before. Not gonna bother.
 
Old July 21st, 2020 #3
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
I heard all those arguments before. Not gonna bother.
why bother commenting then. christianity is the biggest enemy of whites, it needs to be refuted and made ubiquitous, exposed
 
Old July 22nd, 2020 #4
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,938
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
I heard all those arguments before. Not gonna bother.
Most of the regulars here are anti-christian, if you haven't figured that out already. And so is Alex Linder, the owner of the forums. I don't really know what you were expecting when you showed up here?
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old July 22nd, 2020 #5
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most of the regulars here are anti-christian, if you haven't figured that out already. And so is Alex Linder, the owner of the forums. I don't really know what you were expecting when you showed up here?
stormdrain is a highly chjristarded forum. I was banned multiple times for attempting to critique christard identity which has got to be a jew psyop:

CHRIST{INSANITY} IDENTITY:

KOSHER OR PRO-WHITE PSYOP...OR REALITY?

an investigation into the probable psyop of 'Christian Identity'

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6mFCX6tpRcFp/
http://hyperborean.info/CHRIST-INSANITY.pdf
 
Old July 22nd, 2020 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,274
Mike in Denver
Default

Yep! The CI bunch are the worst of the worst. Not only is their whole body of evidence (mostly a bizarrely weird invented genealogy) totally hallucinatory, but their premise, that we Europeans are the "true Israelites." is the most insulting concept anyone has ever come up with.

I always wonder, "have these nutcases ever read the old testament?" Look at their god, Father Yahweh. A fucking hideous monster that spends most of its time killing its own followers. Then there are the "true israelites." The most despicable bunch of trash ever to infect the planet. When they're not fucking their own daughters, they are stealing stuff from other tribes, and murdering anyone stupid enough to take them in. Not one decent honorable attribute among the bunch.

And the CI types say that we are their descendents.

Fuck you!

Linder hates the CI morons so much he sometimes bans them for even a mention...makes me even a bit nervous. Sorry Linder, won't do it again.

Mike
__________________
Hunter S. Thompson, "Big dark, coming soon"
 
Old July 22nd, 2020 #7
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,231
George Witzgall
Default

Christianity can never be a racial religion for Whites; egalitarianism and universality are at the core of Christianity, they are its raison d'Ítre.

Christians latched onto a messianic outgrowth of Judaism and appropriated it for themselves, their justification being a firm belief that Yahweh, recast as Jesus, is for everyone ("there is no distinction between Jew and Greek").

Christianity is a "me too" religion that is all about inclusivity, it's impossible to turn it into a religion of exclusivity.

Unfortunately, Christianity severed our ancestors from their pagan roots, which is why those of us today who reject Christianity are left feeling rootless and adrift without a compass.

But one thing we still have from our ancestors is their blood, and this must be the foundation for a new generative ethos that rejects the Semitism of our age, that regrows our roots and serves as our new compass. The blood memory is still there in our peoples, and as long as this holds true, we can still save ourselves.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; July 22nd, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
 
Old July 22nd, 2020 #8
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,938
Crowe
Default

How I feel about christianity?


You can mute the music if you want, but the video sums up "What should have happened" when foreigners came to peddle Semitic trash into Aryan lands. This didn't actually happen, FYI. It was actually the other way around in reality. Christianity has killed more Whites than Islam has, I can promise you that.

I don't actually support doing this, we're about 1000 years too late for aggressively putting christians to the end of axes. However, what we can do is laugh at, mock, humiliate, challenge them and expose them for what they are. To come to terms with christianity, we must re-examine our culture and make necessary changes. I don't think this will ever happen in the USA, however some countries in Europe might be successful at ridding themselves of christ-insanity.

"But!!! Jews attack christianity, so that means it must be good for us!!" - Nope. Jews are attacking you from one angle, while using you like you're witless dupes from the other angle. You're being shepherded. They're using you like cattle. When someone needs to die to defend jews, it's White christians, and you all line up to take bullets shielding jews every time. To them, you are cattle.

"But!! Christian Identity is different!!" - only on the surface. At the end of the day, you still follow a religion that originated in a dark part of the world. No matter how much you try to claim "we're the REAL jews" using extremely wild interpretations of biblical verses (The quote in my signature applies here), it doesn't change the fact that your book was written by desert Semites. Even your beloved "King James Version" passed through a jewish filter, because they consulted with jewish scribes in its creation. And even if it didn't, they used reference material that was 100% written by jewish scribes. You can't just plagiarize it, recompile it and claim it's White.....King James or Scofield, or whatever version of the bible you claim is legitimate, to me is all a bunch of jewish trash.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; July 22nd, 2020 at 05:55 PM.
 
Old July 23rd, 2020 #9
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,231
George Witzgall
Default

Yeah, we can't axe the white Christians, but we can Aryanize them. They are still of Aryan blood, and so can be awoken to their Aryan soul.

Racial comrades: Belief is Semitic; understanding and not understanding is Aryan.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; July 23rd, 2020 at 03:54 AM.
 
Old July 23rd, 2020 #10
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Yep! The CI bunch are the worst of the worst. Not only is their whole body of evidence (mostly a bizarrely weird invented genealogy) totally hallucinatory, but their premise, that we Europeans are the "true Israelites." is the most insulting concept anyone has ever come up with.

I always wonder, "have these nutcases ever read the old testament?" Look at their god, Father Yahweh. A fucking hideous monster that spends most of its time killing its own followers. Then there are the "true israelites." The most despicable bunch of trash ever to infect the planet. When they're not fucking their own daughters, they are stealing stuff from other tribes, and murdering anyone stupid enough to take them in. Not one decent honorable attribute among the bunch.

And the CI types say that we are their descendents.

Fuck you!

Linder hates the CI morons so much he sometimes bans them for even a mention...makes me even a bit nervous. Sorry Linder, won't do it again.

Mike
(((israelites)))
phillipinos claim to be israelites; niggers do too; etc, etc. The jews' have a vested interest in keeping the (((christ))) myth alive as it keeps people dumb and slavish to external authority.
 
Old July 23rd, 2020 #11
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 240
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
How I feel about christianity?

https://youtu.be/3DFtBigmpYg

You can mute the music if you want, but the video sums up "What should have happened" when foreigners came to peddle Semitic trash into Aryan lands. This didn't actually happen, FYI. It was actually the other way around in reality. Christianity has killed more Whites than Islam has, I can promise you that.

I don't actually support doing this, we're about 1000 years too late for aggressively putting christians to the end of axes. However, what we can do is laugh at, mock, humiliate, challenge them and expose them for what they are. To come to terms with christianity, we must re-examine our culture and make necessary changes. I don't think this will ever happen in the USA, however some countries in Europe might be successful at ridding themselves of christ-insanity.

"But!!! Jews attack christianity, so that means it must be good for us!!" - Nope. Jews are attacking you from one angle, while using you like you're witless dupes from the other angle. You're being shepherded. They're using you like cattle. When someone needs to die to defend jews, it's White christians, and you all line up to take bullets shielding jews every time. To them, you are cattle.

"But!! Christian Identity is different!!" - only on the surface. At the end of the day, you still follow a religion that originated in a dark part of the world. No matter how much you try to claim "we're the REAL jews" using extremely wild interpretations of biblical verses (The quote in my signature applies here), it doesn't change the fact that your book was written by desert Semites. Even your beloved "King James Version" passed through a jewish filter, because they consulted with jewish scribes in its creation. And even if it didn't, they used reference material that was 100% written by jewish scribes. You can't just plagiarize it, recompile it and claim it's White.....King James or Scofield, or whatever version of the bible you claim is legitimate, to me is all a bunch of jewish trash.
Egyptians were White are were the Sumerians. We were never primitive like the scumball christards claim (((worshipping sticks and stones)))...all of our gods are merely allegorical representations of natural forces or higher entites that are bound up with the collective as its 'genius'. Read "Adolf Hitler: Ultimate Avatar" by Serrano
 
Reply

Tags
christian, christian identity, dsci, identity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.11306 seconds.