VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2021 #1
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Default The Truth Is Spreading

Actually saw this on Facebook.

Quote:
Karen Kirby Atchley

I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET....
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .
Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
I am proud...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this.
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.
That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! And No, I am Not Racist!
It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

Old October 25th, 2021 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Doesn't matter. There has to be such a concerted effort of unrelenting real world action whatever that may be, to push back the tide, or otherwise we are finished. The self hatred our own people have willingly practiced in the last 100 years has pushed us back as a people 1000 years. We have a mind worm in us the jew has planted there, and we did not have enough sense as a people to identify the jew demon in our midst leading us to destruction.

White people are too concerned with their moral preening and self perceived niceness points to fight. We see every city being taken from us, our fables corrupted and co-opted, we see our women being taken by brown men, we see our economy and everything we have built being destroyed, and yet, it is white faggot chistians and liberals who hold back other white people from doing what needs to be done to save ourselves. Stupid people who care more for sugary lies than their own kind. Christianity in a nutshell 'think little thoughts, surrender everything, and gain paradise'.

So many in our race would rather be patted on the fucking head by the jew and nigger for destroying our own people than to do what needs to be done. At this point I am hoping the economy is destroyed. Many of our people will have to die unfortunately because they are absolutely dysgenic. At this point, only a road warrior scenario where christians and liberals are killed as soon as altruistic horseshit spews forth from their mouth is the only way for us to save our people. Both ideologies are essentially the same and need to be eliminated wholly from our people.

So go ahead, let that child fucker Biden and his nigger witch destroy the economy. White people obviously can't do what needs to be done before it becomes a problem and must be pushed to the very brink of genocide. You want to fix the problem once and for all? You link any income a person gets to the benefit they provide to their race, if you work against the interests of your race, you starve. You conspire against your own people, you starve. You work with the outsider against your own, you die.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; October 25th, 2021 at 01:42 AM.

Old October 27th, 2021 #3
U. Dunrouse

Old October 27th, 2021 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
That jew-tool war criminal Eisenhower in good old 1950s mom-and-apple pie 'murrca did that.

If green nigger heroes followed orders to do that to Whites then, GNs will most certainly do it to us again and worse.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 27th, 2021 #5
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That jew-tool war criminal Eisenhower in good old 1950s mom-and-apple pie 'murrca did that.
A Jew-tool and a Jew (known as "the terrible Swedish Jew" at West Point).

Thread