VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2016 #1961
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
If Trump is elected and turns out to be just another jew controlled puppet it is going to be a big splash of cold water in the face for Whites and it should help to get them awake and sober. Whatever confidence they still have for the system will be wearing rather thin.
I think you're overestimating White people's political consciousness here. To most of them it is like a game of football. If my team wins it is all darn good! And then they won't have time, energy or the will to analyze what happens later on unless it goes completely bonkers. I think Trump will win the election. Question is what happens later on when the Left/BLM and all the other idiots react to this fact. That's when Trump will show his true colors IMO.

Old September 4th, 2016 #1962
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
People think that Trump is telling the truth about immigration and building the wall and bringing back jobs and whatever else he has said. That's why people are enthusiastic about him. Some people on the ALT-Right are calling him God Emperor even. Now you are stating he is a liar and a typical politician for what he said to Blacks, but you don't suppose he might be a liar and a typical politician when he talks to Whites too?
Is Trump lying when he's speaking in front of the most powerful political lobby in the US?

Or is he lying when he's speaking to average American citizens?

Old September 4th, 2016 #1963
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Is Trump lying when he's speaking in front of the most powerful political lobby in the US?

Donald Trump Full Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference (3-21-16)

Did you see in his Detroit speech where he said 'our christian heritage', instead of 'judeo-christian'; that's possibly the most antisemitic thing said by a presidential candidate in the past 30 years.

Old September 4th, 2016 #1964
Joe from OH

Quote:

Yes, Trump got down on his knees to AIPAC-just like every serious POTUS candidate and US Senator has for the past 50 years.

Let me throw this out as a possibility.

Trump is going to get roughly 10% of the jewish vote. Their big donors haven't come to his aid-at least so far as I'm aware. They've massively supported Clinton financially. Their media has been on an offensive against him unlike anything any other Republican candidate has faced since Goldwater 52 years ago.Trump has a massive ego and he's not one to wink and nod at someone who has tried to kick him in the nuts.

There's a chance that Trump goes rogue on israel. It's not a huge one, but it's a possibility. Hymie hates this guy, regardless of what some on here think. They've established themselves as his enemy and he could possibly treat them as such.

You put way too much stock in a candidate jumping through the hoops (bowing to israel, catering to niggers) during the campaign season. It's the price a successful candidate has to pay at this point in time. I don't much care for that reality, nor do you, nor, probably, does Trump. But, it's a reality that cannot be circumvented in September of 2016.

Last edited by Joe from OH; September 4th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.

Old September 4th, 2016 #1965
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
There's a much bigger chance that Trump goes rogue on israel. It's not a huge one, but it's a possibility. Hymie hates this guy, regardless what some on here think. They've established themselves as his enemy and he could possibly treat them as such.
There is no chance Trump will go rogue on israel. Trump has supported jews and israel for years. What makes youy think the jews hate him?

Old September 5th, 2016 #1966
Jimmy Marr

Default The Emblazoned Red Pill is Rising

I made some new acquaintances this weekend through a Daily Stormer book club. Each of the attendees gave an account of his racial awakening. All were in their thirties and married with children. The young man who arranged the meeting was the newest convert to White Nationalism and testified that Donald Trump had been his Red Pill.

As the oldest in attendance, I expressed amazement at his testimony and inquired further. He told me that as a result of Internet searches for articles about Trump, he had stumbled across the Daily Stormer, and as a result of researching links there, things quickly spiraled out of the controlled narrative and he found himself and carried away by the flood of truth.

He and the other young men were pleasantly surprised when I un-tarped my truck for departure.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1967
Robbie Key

Trump softening on immigration. This guy has the appearance of an actor. He doesn't know what he's peddling out, all this back-tracking, lying and changing of opinions is just plain weird:

Quote:
Trump discusses immigration, Bondi and Clinton with press

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 21:46 GMT, 5 September 2016 | UPDATED: 21:47 GMT, 5 September 2016

Trump softened his language on immigration when pressed by reporters.

Immigrants in the country illegally may not need to return to their countries or origin to obtain legal status, Trump said — a position many conservatives would consider "amnesty."

He insisted that, as president, he would prioritize deportation of criminal immigrants and build a massive wall along the Mexican border. Any immigrants who want full citizenship must return to their countries of origin and get in line, he said. But of the millions more living in the country illegally, he would not rule out a pathway to legal status.

"We're going to make that decision into the future," Trump told reporters in his most extensive comments on immigration since last week's policy speech.

The statement conflicts with a line in last week's address, when he declared: "For those here illegally today, who are seeking legal status, they will have one route and one route only. To return home and apply for re-entry."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/..._campaign=1490

Last edited by Robbie Key; September 5th, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1968
Robbie Key

Shillary Clinton coughing for 4 minutes:

Old September 5th, 2016 #1969
Robbie Key

I would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a witch. But what is going on here, man? That can't be only some sort of aftermath from a concussion.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1970
cillian

Quote:
I would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a witch. But what is going on here, man? That can't be only some sort of aftermath from a concussion.
Her uvula got a concussion from her husband's syphilic cock.

Last edited by cillian; September 6th, 2016 at 08:09 AM.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1971
Ironguard1940

Default I feel bad she's stealing oxygen

Quote:
Feel bad for Hil LIE ary? I feel bad she's still alive. May she drop dead at her next step and let me say if that happens you will hear me cheer where you are.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1972
N.B. Forrest

She must have a huge ball of Huma's kinky black pussy hair lodged in her gullet. Mebbe the fit was made worse by her daring choice of not wearing one of her horse blanket parkas today.

Seriously though, the hag is obviously very sick: clearly unfit for anything but a nursing home or a funeral parlor.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 5th, 2016 #1973
Ironguard1940

Default The universe isn't big enough to write I hate Hil LIE ary as big as I feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
She must have a huge ball of Huma's kinky black pussy hair lodged in her gullet. Mebbe the fit was made worse by her daring choice of not wearing one of her horse blanket parkas today.

Seriously though, the hag is obviously very sick: clearly unfit for anything but a nursing home or a funeral parlor.
I prefer a gaudy casket surrounded by 6 feet of earth. I hope I am not too ambiguous about my feelings towards this hag. I have not hated anyone this much in a long time and I hate a lot of people. Even obongo boy doesn't have as much of my wrath.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1974
Joe from OH

Coughing fits and Parkinsons. She's the size of a house from all of the medications that she's on. She may have breathing issues and prednisone is used for that. Prednisone in large dosages causes huge bloating.

All Hail Hillary Seizure, Our Glorious and Rotund Lesbian Bobblehead!

Old September 5th, 2016 #1975
Ironguard1940

Default Could it be Trump vs. Bernie after all?

Not only does Trump know some info, I will bet the farm old Bernie knows too.

Old September 5th, 2016 #1976
notmenomore

Is everyone getting ready for President Tim Kaine?

Cankles the Witch is really looking bad these days. Apparently it's only able to stand being made up enough to put in public for parts of three days a week. The rest of time is spent napping???

Old September 6th, 2016 #1977
Ironguard1940

Default The brow as prez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Is everyone getting ready for President Tim Kaine?

Cankles the Witch is really looking bad these days. Apparently it's only able to stand being made up enough to put in public for parts of three days a week. The rest of time is spent napping???
I put up with four years of his 'governing' Virginia. Four or eight years of 'governing' the kwa may be more than I could stand, although he could not possibly be as bad as Hil LIE ary. Could he?

Old September 6th, 2016 #1978
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Trump has supported jews and israel for years. What makes you think the jews hate him?
The MSM loathes him.

Hollywood hates him.

The SJW crowd is infuriated by him.

The political pundit class becomes apoplectic when he is mentioned.

The GOP neo-cons torpedo him at every turn.

Which ethnic group dominates in those arenas?

I've been to four Trump events. I estimate the huge, enthusiastic crowds I've seen at 95% white. These are our non-clown people coming together in the nascent stages of identity politics here in North America.

It's about time.

Old September 6th, 2016 #1979
cillian

[Another] coughing fit interrupts first news conference in 275 days...

Old September 6th, 2016 #1980
procopius

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2109.htm

Putin Asks Obama Why US Media Shutdown Donald Trump Speech At Black Church, Gets No Reply

Quote:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) is reporting today that when President Putin queried President Obama at the G-20 Summit why the US media suddenly blacked out Donald Trump’s appearance at the African-American Great Faith Ministries Church on Saturday (3 September) when that churches leader, Bishop Wayne Jackson, presented him with a Jewish prayer shawl and Christian Bible, Obama not only refused to answer, but abruptly ended the meeting.

According to this report, President Putin became concerned about this US censorship move after being informed that CNN International (Europe) abruptly went to a “black screen” during Donald Trump’s appearance at the Great Faith Ministries Church “without explanation”—but was later discovered to have been ordered by the Reuters News Service whose camera was the only one broadcasting this event to other media outlets.

To what exactly the Reuters News Service did in blacking out Donald Trump, to not only the entire American viewing audience but the world too, this report explains, was captured by a “hot mike” where the cameraman is heard saying “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say,… I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?” and that was followed with the intense voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by the cameraman asking “shut this down?” and the response “yeah… blackout“. Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks to Donald Trump the feed was cut.

This report further notes that the American media isn’t only censoring news about Donald Trump, but Hillary Clinton too—but for entirely different reasons as new, and serious, concerns about her health are being raised, the latest being from President Obama’s own personal physician, Dr. David Scheiner, who recently suggested that she has apparently lost “cognitive ability” and needed to undergo a neurological examination.

Dr. Scheiner’s assessment of Hillary Clinton’s grave health status has been echoed by other prominent American physicians too, this report says, including the popular CNN television programme host Dr. Drew Pinsky who had said he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care”—after which he was immediately fired by CNN with the New York press reporting:

“Dr. Drew” was canceled eight days after Pinsky discussed Clinton’s health on a radio show, saying he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care”. “CNN is so supportive of Clinton, network honchos acted like the Mafia when confronting Drew,” a source told me. “First, they demanded he retract his comments, but he wouldn’t. What followed was a series of nasty phone calls and emails. “It was downright scary and creepy,” a source close to Pinsky said.”

Though the US media has, indeed, continued their censorship of Hillary Clinton’s grave health status, this report continues, the same doesn’t apply to average American citizens who continue to uncover and post on social media devastating videos of her many falls and stroke-like actions that give pause to anyone wondering if she’s even able to survive this election, let alone govern an entire nation should she be able to buy the US presidency as she and her supporters have long sought.

And as another example of Hillary Clinton’s “bizarre judgment” that may be related to her deteriorating brain, this report notes, were recent reports that while fundraising among America’s elite, she astoundingly offered to answer questions from children, but only if they paid her $2,700—while at the same time she has refused to hold a press conference for nearly 300 days, and says she will only hold one if she’s elected.

This report concludes by noting that after President Obama refused to answer President Putin’s question as to why Donald Trump was being censored in the American press, one of the Obama regimes “official mouthpiece” propaganda media outlets, The Washington Post” immediately ran a “typical hit article” titled Intelligence Community Investigating Covert Russian Influence Operations In The United States—and that MoFA analysts countered by stating: “Though the United States is using the Soviet communist rule book on how to fabricate elections using mass media propaganda, at least when we used it we got it right”.

And as, perhaps, best exampled by the former Soviet leader Joseph Stalin who said: “It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”—and explains last weeks news from the United States: DHS Considers Taking Over Elections in Name of Security.

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread