VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2017 #4041
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
US will not renegotiate Paris Accord:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-a...eal-1505593922
I hope he, atleast in private, is embarrased. For someone with all the bluster and tough guy-talking of his...geez.

Old September 17th, 2017 #4042
Devere

The Fake President now plans to throw his plummeting weight in support of globalist Strange, who opposes the Trump Agenda, and against Moore who favors the Trump Agenda, in the Alabama senate race.

Stranger and stranger:

Quote:
The president is also campaigning against his own agenda. Earlier this year, the Trump White House officially endorsed the RAISE Act—an immigration bill from Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and David Perdue (R-GA) that would cut legal immigration levels to the United States in half each year. Moore supports the legislation, but Strange refuses to at this time. Moore also supports the president on the Second Amendment and on education policy, as well as trade policy, something Strange refuses to do on each of those things and more.

Trump’s doubling down on Strange support comes after he flip-flopped on Afghanistan by promising a troop surge in the country after campaigning for years on a promise to end the war in Afghanistan, after he cut a deal with Democratic leadership in Congress on the debt ceiling and government spending, and after he has run crosswise with his supporters when it comes to dealing with illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal aliens. Trump ended the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that his predecessor former President Barack Obama illegally implemented by executive action, bestowing without congressional authority legal status and work permits upon approximately 800,000 illegal alien youths. But, in doing so, Trump called for Congress to replace it with legislation–and is calling for something to pass Congress that he would presumably sign that would implement a legislatively approved legal status, or amnesty, for those illegal aliens and more. Trump said he does not believe in “amnesty,” but the definition of amnesty is exactly what he is pushing for. Trump’s move comes as he, during a dinner with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, reportedly came to an agreement on granting said amnesty to those illegal aliens. The White House has pushed back on the notion there is an agreement with the Democrats. In addition, late Saturday the Wall Street Journal reported that Trump plans to actually stay in the Paris Climate Accords despite promises earlier this year to back out. The Trump White House has vehemently pushed back on the report, but White House National Economic Council (NEC) director Gary Cohn–a Hillary Clinton supporter and former Goldman Sachs banker who somehow worked his way into the Trump White House–is supposed to speak about “climate change” before the United Nations in New York City next week.

Essentially, what the Alabama race provides for the first time since Trump began backtracking on a number of his core agenda items, is a chance for voters to affirm whether they believe in Trump or whether they believe in the agenda he campaigned on. If they believe in Trump’s agenda, Moore is the clear choice–but if they follow the cult of personality around Trump, then Strange is the clear choice. And for Trump’s personality to rescue the endangered Strange campaign, it will take a herculean effort on the part of the president.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-in-alabama/

Last edited by Devere; September 17th, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

Old September 17th, 2017 #4043
Devere

Gorka on the Fake President's latest antics. He predicts Trump will personally start firing some of his White House advisors who "haven't served him well." (We'll see. But doesn't Trump have a mind of his own?)

Old September 17th, 2017 #4044
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Gorka on the Fake President's latest antics. He predicts Trump will personally start firing some of his White House advisors who "haven't served him well." (We'll see. But doesn't Trump have a mind of his own?)

Sebastian Gorka on Breitbart News Saturday (9/16/2017)
No, Gorka. He has to REVERSE himself on DACA and the other DACA-related amnesties and, indeed, on allowing the DACA and other illegal aliens to remain in America, period. And he better BUILD THE BLOODY WALL to keep them out.

Nothing less will reinstate the Fake President in the minds and votes of his White Ex-Base.

Mr. Gorka. We didn't vote for Trump. We voted for the Trump Agenda.

Old September 18th, 2017 #4045
Ironguard1940

Default As far as our wall goes...

Israel has a concrete wall
403 miles long
10ft thick
10ft deep
25ft tall
w/ remote sensing

And the US paid for it.

LET THAT SINK IN

Old September 19th, 2017 #4046
Robbie Key

US Senate passes $700bn military bill, including $60bn for war
Tue Sep 19, 2017 08:30AM
HomeUSMilitary

The US Senate has passed a massive military bill for the year 2018 that far exceeds President Donald Trump's previous budget request, despite a fight over amendments that slowed down the legislation.

In a 89-8 vote on Monday, Senators approved the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which includes about $640 billion in base military spending and $60 billion to carry out wars abroad.

Senators Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), Mike Lee (R-Utah), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) voted against the legislation, while Republican Senators Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and Marco Rubio (Fla.), as well as Democratic Senator Robert Menendez (N.J.) missed the vote.

The US House of Representatives has already passed the bill, which blows past Trump’s requested $603 billion budget the White House had previously touted as a “historic increase in defense spending.”

The House bill also exceeds a strict military spending cap of $549 billion imposed under the 2011 Budget Control Act by about $72 billion.

The House NDAA also increases spending on missile program by 25 percent besides adding thousands more active-duty troops to the Army.

In addition, it provides five new ships for the Navy and increases US troops’ salary by 2.4 percent, the largest pay raise in eight years.

Senators will now talk with House lawmakers to reconcile differences between their two versions of the bill, and then will send the final approved version of it to President Trump's desk by the end of the year.

Monday night's passage of the NDAA comes after lawmakers filed more than 400 amendments to the legislation.

The United States spends more on its military than any other nation in the world. The new budget increase serves to further expand the US military as Trump has promised.

Trump has pledged a "massive” increase in the pentagon’s budget spending to implement “the greatest military build-up in American history.”

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...llion-for-wars

Old September 19th, 2017 #4047
N.B. Forrest

Why, nothin's too much for our POC/LGBTQ hee-roes! Gawd bless 'Murca 'h' Izrul!

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 19th, 2017 #4048
Susan

Response to Linder's comments down below: I agree. The White race needs a viable pro White candidate who is strong minded enough to withstand withering criticism or just ignore it and move on.

He doesn't have to be perfect but he does have to possess certain characteristics in order to get a wide spectrum of Whites behind him. He has to be physically attractive. No alcoholics, druggies, or kooks. It shouldn't be that hard to find a White man to fit this. But he should be at least 30-40 years old, preferably older.

Whites are not going to follow some young punk or someone who seems odd. He could be married or not married, but married with children will go over better.

Where is this person going to come from? He has to be someone who will absolutely not vacillate on the jews.

Where is that George Lincoln Rockwell for today?

You're right about the First Amendment, though. That's what they're gonna be gunning for if they get in power again. Change it to exclude "hate speech" and we're all going to jail.

When I went to Stone Mountain last spring for that Pro Confederate flag rally and was walking around trying to find where the pigs had hidden our side--lol--I was carrying a sign that said "There is no hate speech. There's only Free Speech". I passed a small group of antifa and I overheard one of the young males say " See, they don't believe there is such a thing as hate speech " and I realized that hate speech is the cornerstone of their fight.

They have to be defeated on this and everything else. Really, I don't see anything in our future short of widespread armed conflict. I don't think stoopid self centered short sighted Whites will even vote our way. The Whites in my county went for Clinton.

But, we could try one more Presidential election and see how it goes. Will enough Trump supporters abandon him next election if he runs again? Some of his supporters are awfully stoopid.

Sorry for the rambling. It's a big topic and it's early.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4049
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Mexicrats Arrested Briefly fer Gettin in the Road Like Idjits

Apparently these 'people' are willing to risk taking a dirt nap to 'shield' the 'dreamers' from the reality that their parents are criminals.

"..Reps. Luis Gutiérrez of Illinois, Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Adriano Espaillat of New York were among the 10 people taken into custody and later released, the New York Police Department said. New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito was also arrested, police confirmed.

Demonstrators were*calling*on Congress to pass a clean version of legislation designed to shield DREAMers, undocumented immigrants who were brought into the country as children.

According to Make the Road New York, the immigration organization that organized the demonstration, the members of Congress marched to Trump Tower with immigrants before blocking traffic on 5th Avenue..."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/681785001/

Old September 20th, 2017 #4051
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Response to Linder's comments down below: I agree. The White race needs a viable pro White candidate who is strong minded enough to withstand withering criticism or just ignore it and move on.

He doesn't have to be perfect but he does have to possess certain characteristics in order to get a wide spectrum of Whites behind him. He has to be physically attractive. No alcoholics, druggies, or kooks. It shouldn't be that hard to find a White man to fit this. But he should be at least 30-40 years old, preferably older.

Whites are not going to follow some young punk or someone who seems odd. He could be married or not married, but married with children will go over better.

Where is this person going to come from? He has to be someone who will absolutely not vacillate on the jews.

Where is that George Lincoln Rockwell for today?

You're right about the First Amendment, though. That's what they're gonna be gunning for if they get in power again. Change it to exclude "hate speech" and we're all going to jail.

When I went to Stone Mountain last spring for that Pro Confederate flag rally and was walking around trying to find where the pigs had hidden our side--lol--I was carrying a sign that said "There is no hate speech. There's only Free Speech". I passed a small group of antifa and I overheard one of the young males say " See, they don't believe there is such a thing as hate speech " and I realized that hate speech is the cornerstone of their fight.

They have to be defeated on this and everything else. Really, I don't see anything in our future short of widespread armed conflict. I don't think stoopid self centered short sighted Whites will even vote our way. The Whites in my county went for Clinton.

But, we could try one more Presidential election and see how it goes. Will enough Trump supporters abandon him next election if he runs again? Some of his supporters are awfully stoopid.

Sorry for the rambling. It's a big topic and it's early.
I would go with older. Older people are not going to take a 37 yr old seriously in a presidential election.

If it wasn't Trumps ass kissing to the Jews he's doing such as appointing all the Jews and Israel ass kissing, he otherwise would be doing a pretty good job as president. Not perfect but the best we've had in decades or even longer.

Still better than George Dumbya or Onigger was.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4052
N.B. Forrest

A presidential candidate should be between, say, 42 - 55: young enough to look & be vigorous enough for a possible 8-year term, yet old enough to have real world experience & grown man weight. He doesn't have to be an Adonis, but he can't be bald, obese or ugly, no matter how good his politics may be; that's just the hard reality since televitz.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 20th, 2017 #4053
Kevlar Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
A presidential candidate should be between, say, 42 - 55: young enough to look & be vigorous enough for a possible 8-year term, yet old enough to have real world experience & grown man weight. He doesn't have to be an Adonis, but he can't be bald, obese or ugly, no matter how good his politics may be; that's just the hard reality since televitz.
Trump should sign an Executive Order...."Only White men allowed to be president."

Old September 20th, 2017 #4054
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
While I HATE communism and a lot of North Korea's ways, they do keep a strict control on the televitz. I believe they only have 5 channels.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4055
Susan

Oh, I don't know about a White presidential candidate not being bald. After Trump and his mane of fluffy orange hair (that the jews love to make fun of), maybe a sexy, masculine 50-something year old bald White man is just what the doctor ordered to get White women on board.

If that's what it takes...

Old September 20th, 2017 #4056
Kevlar Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
While I HATE communism and a lot of North Korea's ways, they do keep a strict control on the televitz. I believe they only have 5 channels.
Live, from Pyongyang!It's the Kim Jong Un Show! Tonight's special quests are Dennis Rodman, Cheech and Chong and Jackie Chan. Stay tuned for all the fun!

Old September 21st, 2017 #4057
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
From google
Quote:
"To date, out of the 44 Heads of State voted into office, just five of these men have been noticeably balding – and only one of these, Eisenhower, was in modern times. President Gerald Ford also suffered from hair loss but he was not elected by the people."
Clinton and JFK had ridiculous hairlines for men their age. My hairline wasn't that good even when I was a teenager. I still got hair now but its got a little thinner on the sides like it does with most men heading into their 30s but if you pump some toppik hair fibres into it, it comes back to full volume. Magic stuff.

Old September 21st, 2017 #4058
Kevlar Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
Clinton and JFK had ridiculous hairlines for men their age.
DEVO parodied JFK's plastic hair.

Old September 21st, 2017 #4059
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Oh, I don't know about a White presidential candidate not being bald. After Trump and his mane of fluffy orange hair (that the jews love to make fun of), maybe a sexy, masculine 50-something year old bald White man is just what the doctor ordered to get White women on board.

If that's what it takes...
Certain women find bald men attractive - and being Follicularly Challenged myself, Gawd bless 'em - but I don't think too many of them like it. It's like with JFK & Slick Willie: countless women voted for them because "he can put his boots under MY bed anytime!" It really is not much deeper than that. "Now, which of these guys would I want on me & in me?"

Old September 24th, 2017 #4060
littlefieldjohn

Default Trump Regime to Take 1,250 Illegal Invaders from Australia

Quote:
The first group of at least 1,250 nonwhite invaders who were blocked in their efforts to illegally force their way into Australia—and are currently detained at the off shore facilities at Manus Island and Nauru—will be rewarded for their criminality over the next few weeks with a free pass to the United States, it has emerged.

http://newobserveronline.com/us-to-t...rom-australia/

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread