Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2013 #1
White Knight

Default Pro White Bumperstickers and Tshirts!!!!

I've made an online store at Zazzle to give whites a way to express their unity and pride in their ancestors! As an artist I get shit for supporting my own people and am unemployed as a result. Please help if you can or just check out my White unity online store at:

http://www.zazzle.com/whiteknight11*

p.s. - I can make any type of tshirt or bumpersticker you'd like! Just let me know!!! -Whiteknight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	world_tree_wpww-235932423538296085.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	8071   Click image for larger version

Name:	world_tree_white_pride_world_wide-235995857646861779.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	8072   Click image for larger version

Name:	white_world_tree_wpww-235716019743293842.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	8073   Click image for larger version

Name:	red_world_tree_wpww-235607912344613128.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	8074   Click image for larger version

Name:	red_world_tree_wpww-235310067179880702.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	8075  

Name:	red_celtic_word_tree_white_pride-235150448333627276.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	8076   Click image for larger version

Name:	celtic_pride_world_tree-235344298800043105.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	8077  

Old January 30th, 2013 #2
Robert Ransdell

T-Shirts good idea.

The bumperstickers maybe not so much. Many of your potential customers might be a bit wary of having their car vandalized by some self-righteous multiculti. They don't have to go on cars necessarily but you get my point. Even those with no qualms about showing their loyalties in public would probably shy away, it is one thing the prospect of some idiot saying something to you about having a White pride shirt on, you can respond back, tell them to f-off or whatever and move on, they can only confront you face to face.

With the message being on your car someone in severe disagreement can vandalize your car while your inside a establishment and you would never know who it was or have any recourse.

Old January 30th, 2013 #3
Sebastian

Cool designs but her arm is freaking me out.

Old January 30th, 2013 #4
varg

Not to rain on your parade, but are you allowed to do this? I understand that Zazzle is like Cafepress, and that they print the shirt designs for you and give you a small percentage of the profits.

The thing is you didn't design that logo at all.

The graphic is made by Jen Delyth and is copyrighted http://www.kelticdesigns.com/Pages/K...sMainPage.html

Quote:
We do not license this design for commercial use, but we do have
Celtic Tree of Life art link for webmasters
How much money do you hope to make by writing text over someone else's work?

Old January 30th, 2013 #5
Brenna Wolf
Banned

He'll make nothing and his 'store' soon slated for shitcannery.

You can't sell enough Pro-White t-shirts to feed your hamster to a primarily anonymous crowd that don't have the guts to wear them in public.

Advertise as sleepwear, it may increase your odds of success.

Old May 8th, 2013 #6
White Knight

The design is much older than that fool's AND if you bothered to look closely, mine is modeled closely on it but is not the same.

Old May 8th, 2013 #7
White Knight

Default METAL Verses HIP HOP Tshirt

Here's a new one! Making one of Rock vs. Rap that'll be up soon.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	zzz.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	8305  

Old May 13th, 2013 #8
White Knight

Here are some others. Many like the Rock Vs. Rap shirt and others the phoenix with the word "rise." Remember, on Zazzle youcan customize anything so you can change the color of the shirt, the style, whatever. I make close to nothing off of these but offering pro-white culture material to people is what makes me happy so check em out and give me suggestions about what you'd like to see in the future. -WK
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rise.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	8317   Click image for larger version

Name:	rock vs rap.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	8318  

Old June 2nd, 2013 #9
White Knight

STORE was CLOSED DOWN because apparently WHITE PRIDE, CELTIC PRIDE etc. are racist. Meanwhile, ZAZZLE has hundreds of BLACK PRIDE shirts and non white pride shirts and OH, has many shirts with a picture of a negro beating down a white with the words GO TO SLEEP, WHITE PRIDE. I only ever sold one shirt and I'm glad he got something he couldn't find in stores. (Made $1.50 off of that. Woohoo!)

I urge anyone who would fight for true equality and against any company that champions all pride EXCEPT for white pride to go on to ZAZZLE and report as many BLACK and other non white pride shirts and items as possible, so they'll have to take them down as well.

Oh and thanx to the two fucktards who fallaciously claimed that the white tree of white nationalism was owned by a single individual and stolen by me. Ass-monkeys.

Old June 7th, 2013 #10
Karl LaForce

All copyright issues aside, these people will print anything on a shirt:

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/custom.htm

I have used them a few times, always great service.

Zazzle is jew owned and run. But they are not useless. They have a great online shirt design tool.

http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-z...ew_tshirt_5170

So design the most outrageous pro-White shirt, capture it on a screen shoot tool, and throw it to the guys at Foul Mouth Shirts.

Old July 10th, 2013 #11
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Speaking of t-shirts, why doesn't someone capable of making them come up with a new VNN shirt? Quite a few years back (2005? 2006?) a member took the initiative to do just that; so I purchased one through the mail for a measly $20 and loved it (still have it, btw). It's white with the VNN bird logo on front, and has the website address printed on back. I'll post a pic of it within the next few days.

Old July 10th, 2013 #12
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
STORE was CLOSED DOWN because apparently WHITE PRIDE, CELTIC PRIDE etc. are racist.
Or maybe because you were trying to make money by selling someone's copyrighted work.

Quote:
Oh and thanx to the two fucktards who fallaciously claimed that the white tree of white nationalism was owned by a single individual and stolen by me. Ass-monkeys.
It is you retard.
http://www.kelticdesigns.com/Pages/K...sMainPage.html

Celtic Tree of Life © 1990
Original Design by Jen Delyth
We do not license this design for commercial use, but we do have
Celtic Tree of Life art link for webmasters

You took her design, changed the color, and put text over it. You didn't draw it.

What the hell is "The white tree of white nationalism" anyway?

It's a "tree of life" and it exists in multiple cultures.

Quote:
The concept of a tree of life has been used in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. A tree of life is a common motif in various world theologies, mythologies, and philosophies. It alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The term tree of life may also be used as a synonym for sacred tree.[1]

The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of creation, are both forms of the world tree or cosmic tree, according to the Encyclopædia Britannica,[2] and are portrayed in various religions and philosophies as the same tree.[3]
It is similar to the norse tree Yggdrasil, though Jen used a celtic knotwork design.

Last edited by varg; July 10th, 2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: .

Old August 19th, 2013 #13
White Knight

Varg, you are as ignorant as your name sounds. Either you are too lazy to do an adequate search, or it is, as I have said, that you are a paid-for disinformation poster and you already know that you are lying. In any case, let me enlighten you, ignoramus.

Type in "white nationalist tree" into google and you'll see that many images of the world tree show up, including (what do ya know) some that you claim are solely created by the person you used as "evidence".

Here is another, a white nationalist site:
http://www.anunews.net/blog/?m=201001&paged=3

As well as here, where it is being sold without cointelpro fucks like you shitting in the pool:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sis.html?_kw=...es+nordic+odin

Hmmm...as well as here, in tons and tons of styloes, colors, etc., a VERY well known white pride and nationalist site:

http://tightrope.cc/catalog/shirts-w...nk-p-1507.html

And here it is again, varg, my little jewboy... Matter of fact, it was here that I first learned of it being used and decided to alter it a bit and use the image. Since it was so widespread, I didn't se any issue:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t479972-14/

So, the question, once again, vargy, is this: who is paying you to make sure that white nationalism and white pride do not gain momentum, or are you just too lazy to do your own research before blasting someone trying to help the cause? If the answer is the latter, then I suggest that you take a closer look at the image that I drew based upon the ones found all over the net and see how, although slightly,it was made differently by me. Perhaps an apology is in order, although I seriously doubt you are man enough for such an honorable action.

It seems to me that the artist you have chosen to use as the copyrighted owner has done a fantastic job, but that the border is no doubt the original part of her image that she felt the need to copyright. If it is the entire work and she is the artist that created the original image so very prevalent online, then perhaps you are right, but somehow I doubt this very much. One has to wonder at your motivation for chimping out after getting flak for your unresearched and unwarranted attack on the store I opened. COINTELPRO or just dumb?

Old August 19th, 2013 #14
varg

I feel bad having to correct someone who is mentally challenged, but here we go.

Quote:
Varg, you are as ignorant as your name sounds. Either you are too lazy to do an adequate search, or it is, as I have said, that you are a paid-for disinformation poster and you already know that you are lying. In any case, let me enlighten you, ignoramus.

Type in "white nationalist tree" into google and you'll see that many images of the world tree show up, including (what do ya know) some that you claim are solely created by the person you used as "evidence".
There's no such thing as a "white nationalist tree" if someone re-branded the tree of life or in this case, Yggdrasil done in a celtic knotwork style as "white nationalist tree" it doesn't change what the symbol really is.

What the hell is the "white nationalist tree" anyway? What's the story behind it? Was it some tree used to lynch niggers or something?
Quote:
Here is another, a white nationalist site:
Which proves what exactly?
Quote:
As well as here, where it is being sold without cointelpro fucks like you shitting in the pool:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sis.html?_kw=...es+nordic+odin
Expecting them and you to give credit for the design makes me cointelpro ?
Quote:
Hmmm...as well as here, in tons and tons of styloes, colors, etc., a VERY well known white pride and nationalist site:
I'm not sure if you know this, but the tree of life symbol, or Yggdrasil existed long before 'white pride'
Quote:
And here it is again, varg, my little jewboy... Matter of fact, it was here that I first learned of it being used and decided to alter it a bit and use the image.
Yawn. You're the one who acts like a jew when you steal someones design and try to make money off it without giving credit.
Quote:
So, the question, once again, vargy, is this: who is paying you to make sure that white nationalism and white pride do not gain momentum
Let me get this straight. Hypothetically if anyone was actually tasteless enough to wear your shirt, the the few pennies you would have made through zazzle or cafepress, (with the larger % of the sale going to zazzle.com or nonwhite cafepress.com president Sumant Sridharan) would have made monumental advances in White Nationalism if only that pesky Varg wouldn't have called you out?

Quote:
, or are you just too lazy to do your own research before blasting someone trying to help the cause? If the answer is the latter, then I suggest that you take a closer look at the image that I drew based upon the ones found all over the net and see how, although slightly,it was made differently by me. Perhaps an apology is in order, although I seriously doubt you are man enough for such an honorable action.
I don't think you know what research is. You searched for the term you decided to call the design, found some matches online, and decided that "if other people do it so can I, and since there were a few matches for my term then obviously it is the correct name for the design"

You are outright lying when you claim you drew the design. All you did was change the color, added text, and possibly used Photoshop to 'fatten' the lines on the design you stole.

Quote:
It seems to me that the artist you have chosen to use as the copyrighted owner has done a fantastic job,
So much so that you decided to steal her work and try to make a jewbuck.

Quote:
One has to wonder at your motivation for chimping out after getting flak for your unresearched and unwarranted attack on the store I opened. COINTELPRO or just dumb?
It wasn't unresearched and it wasn't an attack. I merely pointed out the fact that you might want to be careful about using someone else's copyrighted work when she specifically says not to. Reread the thread and see who chimped out after I calmly tried to protect you from legal trouble. You're welcome, by the way.

Last edited by varg; August 19th, 2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: .

Old September 23rd, 2013 #15
White Knight

jewsign

Once again, you prove that you are an ignorant turd, Varg. You refuse to make any sort of apology for your unwarranted attacks and you continue to point the finger at someone who was trying to give people something to be proud of. You and your ilk are scum and you WILL be held accountable for your disinformation campaign. May you die alone and without aid, bereft of family, friends, or aid of any sort. May your hopes turn to ashes, and your life leak out from your shriveled, decaying body. Dishonor and shame be thy constant companions, for all eternity.

Old September 23rd, 2013 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Once again, you prove that you are an ignorant turd, Varg. You refuse to make any sort of apology for your unwarranted attacks and you continue to point the finger at someone who was trying to give people something to be proud of. You and your ilk are scum and you WILL be held accountable for your disinformation campaign. May you die alone and without aid, bereft of family, friends, or aid of any sort. May your hopes turn to ashes, and your life leak out from your shriveled, decaying body. Dishonor and shame be thy constant companions, for all eternity.
Dude, he's not Sauron.

Old September 24th, 2013 #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
May you die alone and without aid, bereft of family, friends, or aid of any sort. May your hopes turn to ashes, and your life leak out from your shriveled, decaying body. Dishonor and shame be thy constant companions, for all eternity.
Why that's... that's absolutely beautiful!

Say, have you ever considered a job as a Hallmark Card poet? I think you just might have a wonderful career ahead of you...

Old September 26th, 2013 #18
Jae Manzel

Quote:
The design is much older than that fool's AND if you bothered to look closely, mine is modeled closely on it but is not the same.
Hey, if you want to wear stuff with copyright material, do it [and bear the consequences] but don't involve others in it.

Tags
tshirt art bumpersticker

Thread