VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2020 #1
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Default Push back on the Covid

I went on my daily trip to the nearby craft brewery today for my 32 oz. crowler of beer. I've done this every day since the lock down. Something was different today. About 20 people, mostly couples had brought chairs and were sitting in the parking lot drinking their growlers and crowlers. Very communally. A big sense of "fuck you, I'll do what I want."

Not exaggerating. Revolution in the air.

We'll see. I'm joining them tomorrow.

Mike

Old March 22nd, 2020 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

The virus is nothing more then a flu. This is fake news stirring up the shit to screw things up, like your job, stock market, the economy, and in general the media is behaving like a terrorist organization. It is also a good lesson on human behavior. Look at the psychology of all this, the sheep went right along with it without doing any research for themselves. They also did what they were told. The politicians and power brokers in this country are laughing like hell at everyone.

The ruined a perfectly good economy, based on fake news and rumors. It doesn't say much for the American people does it. The whites are the only ones asking questions, the muds are going right along with it. that tells you who is going to be easy to control, and that's what they like. NON-WHITE DEMOCRATS, they're stupid, and don't question things.

A huge percentage of the country bought the covid virus 19 bullshit, hook line and sinker. I'll bet they feel real smart when this is all over.

The media shut down the world on bad information about a flu virus, now that's power, and it should scare us all. It certainly does me.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 22nd, 2020 #3
Crowe

The question I got, is why aren't we having a similar reaction every time flu season rolls around?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...-children-cdc/

20000 people died this flu season in spite of them having vaccines for it. Which is way more than anyone is projecting to die from coronavirus in the US.

Worldwide? The flu has already killed more people than the coronavirus will this year several times over. Yet nobody is panicking over the flu.....why not?

Old March 23rd, 2020 #4
Crowe

Meanwhile, in Russia:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...arch-22-a69117

Quote:
There have been 367 cases of coronavirus infections reported in Russia so far and one death.
Putin is probably having to do everything he can to put a lid on panic caused by Western overreactions spilling into his borders. Even though the situation there seems to be a non-issue......

Even funnier is Western fake news is claiming the Russians are lying, with zero evidence to support their claims, just because the USA is getting hit harder, while the West likes touting expertise over the Russians in this category. A country of 140 million people has way less infections and deaths than Washington State does, while bordering chink land.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #5
JewExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I went on my daily trip to the nearby craft brewery today for my 32 oz. crowler of beer. I've done this every day since the lock down. Something was different today. About 20 people, mostly couples had brought chairs and were sitting in the parking lot drinking their growlers and crowlers. Very communally. A big sense of "fuck you, I'll do what I want."

Not exaggerating. Revolution in the air.

We'll see. I'm joining them tomorrow.

Mike
the problem with that is, they'll give you the COVID if you do that.

and it IS nasty as FUCK

you may survive but you won't be the same after.

we let them churn out and mass produce psychopaths, who are now on every street corner, listening to you, watching you, and will drone you while they piss themselves in psychopathic ecstasy

Old March 23rd, 2020 #6
Susan

I think the cavalier attitude exhibited here by many of you is dangerous. We're all concerned about the devastating effects this could have on our economy. I also know that Whites are resilient and will bounce back once this is over.

I think going out and intentionally exposing yourself to people who could be infected is reckless and irresponsible. Why create a situation where you then would become a burden to others who would have to care for you? Why risk dying?

They haven't come for our guns and there's no need to act as if they have. They've asked that we engage in social distancing to try and stop the spread of this virus that seems to spread easily and is fatal to some.

A 60 yr. Old White woman caught it at church a week or so ago here in Cobb County in the metro Atlanta area. She did have diabetes but she died quickly. Her family is reeling from her sudden death as they thought she would be strong enough to fight it off.

I am not going to risk getting infected if I can help it. I already have a cough that I've had for more than a year due to a rather serious case of GERD, a moderate hiatal hernia, and a history of bronchitis. I already get short of breath due to the aforementioned issues and lupus. I honestly don't know if I could fight off this virus even though I consider myself to be a strong person and don't get sick like most others do.

Stay away from others. Wear protective gloves (Dollar Tree sells them next to the dishwashing rubber gloves) and wear a mask if you must come into close contact with people.

Erik, do you honestly not think this is just good sense?

Old March 23rd, 2020 #7
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I already have a cough that I've had for more than a year due to a rather serious case of GERD, a moderate hiatal hernia, and a history of bronchitis. I already get short of breath due to the aforementioned issues and lupus.
No offense, Susan, but you sound really fucked up.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #8
Tony Boone

330+ million us population and just a little over 300 people have died from it?
Yeah, it’s so dangerous.
I know bs when I hear it.
15000 global deaths and how many billions populate the earth?

Old March 23rd, 2020 #9
Niggerus Delenda Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
330+ million us population and just a little over 300 people have died from it?
Yeah, it’s so dangerous.
I know bs when I hear it.
15000 global deaths and how many billions populate the earth?

You're a moron.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #10
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post

You're a moron.

And you're a troll who will soon be banned, just like your buddy JewExpert.

------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #11
Franco

What's the difference between Coronavirus and the regular flu? Very little.

One is known. The other is unknown, hence the reason they are being extra cautious, compared to the regular flu.

------------------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #12
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Default Benefits of Covid

For many of us, especially those of us who are older, this Covid could be beneficial.

I've seen a few episodes of "The walking dead," that is " The walking Covid". Since I've gotten older I don't get nearly enough exercise. Walking about all day and night could really help my endurance. Also, eating brains is very nutritious. Brains have zinc and other health-valuable minerals, and an excellent ratio of omega 6 and 3 fats.

Looking forward to contracting this great health improving Covid.

Mike

Old March 23rd, 2020 #13
Franco

Niggerus and JewExpert: banned 7 days.

--------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #14
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post
You're a moron.
Not only am I old enough to ferret out the truth but I have a degree in professional nursing and have been an RN since 1982. I was a Navy Corpsman prior to nursing school.

Both my life and professional experience put me at a unique advantage when reading between the lines and this read is on a first grade level.
Ain’t a skeered!

Old March 23rd, 2020 #15
Joe from OH

On March 6, there were 500 diagnosed cases in the US. As of March 22, there were 33,000. That's up 66 times in less than two weeks. The real number is far greater (maybe 100x/maybe 25x) due to limited testing, incubation period and asymptomatic cases.

It's (at least) twice as infectious as the flu and 20 times more fatal. So take a 20,000 dead in the US from the flu year and multiply that by 40. That's bumping up on a million dead in the US-perhaps more due to medical infrastructure stress and inability to deal with all cases.

It will run its course in around a year from what I've read, but it's no regular flu-that's a given at this point.

I don't claim to know much about infectious diseases, but I do understand rates of growth. Anyone who's interested can scroll down the link to see charts regarding the growth of this thing in the jew ess.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Old March 23rd, 2020 #16
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
On March 6, there were 500 diagnosed cases in the US. As of March 22, there were 33,000. That's up 66 times in less than two weeks. The real number is far greater (maybe 100x/maybe 25x) due to limited testing, incubation period and asymptomatic cases.

It's (at least) twice as infectious as the flu and 20 times more fatal. So take a 20,000 dead in the US from the flu year and multiply that by 40. That's bumping up on a million dead in the US-perhaps more due to medical infrastructure stress and inability to deal with all cases.

It will run its course in around a year from what I've read, but it's no regular flu-that's a given at this point.

I don't claim to know much about infectious diseases, but I do understand rates of growth. Anyone who's interested can scroll down the link to see charts regarding the growth of this thing in the jew ess.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Alright, I'm losing my fucking patience with you. 20 times more fatal????
Your trolling here. Stop it.

----------------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #17
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Alright, I'm losing my fucking patience with you. 20 times more fatal????
Your trolling here. Stop it.

----------------
No I'm not. I've been on this site forever.

It's projected to be twice as contagious and has ten times the fatality rate. The big problem is that unlike the normal flu is that no one has immunity to this and there's no vaccine yet. It's just a disease with a good probability of causing a large number of deaths.

Bad Pandemics occur periodically. It seems likely that this covid-19 is that next pandemic. It's just my opinion based on what I've read and heard and it's not meant to piss anyone off or alarm people. Just an opinion of a long time poster.

https://www.history.com/topics/middl...emics-timeline

Old March 23rd, 2020 #18
JewExpert

already banned, fool...

---------------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #19
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Well -- next step. The mayor of Denver just mandated a stay-at-home. I don't know the details. These fools are liberals and details come hard for them. I'm sure the state will follow. If not, non-Denver business would roll in the dough. That won't be allowed.

When I get the details I'll post them.

Fucking weird times.

Mike

Old March 23rd, 2020 #20
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Well -- next step. The mayor of Denver just mandated a stay-at-home. I don't know the details. These fools are liberals and details come hard for them. I'm sure the state will follow. If not, non-Denver business would roll in the dough. That won't be allowed.

When I get the details I'll post them.

Fucking weird times.

Mike
Ohio goes under lockdown at 11:59pm today. Here's the order:

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/...ome-order.html

So many loopholes. *paraphrased*"Delivering needed supplies to people who should not leave their homes or can't get them" is included. While I'm going to mostly stay in, I'm going to call friends in all directions of my house who will vouch that I'm delivering needed supplies to them. I'll toss some canned goods and a bag of rice in my back seat for added cover.

I'd imagine that your order will have many ways to avoid compliance.

We all know that niggers and spics won't comply, so for all intents and purposes, following the current round of "orders" is essentially voluntary.

If the situation ramps up another gear where hospitals are at far over capacity and death rates become substantial, I'd expect a virtual martial law with National Guard and US military personnel. That's when it will be dicey to not comply. Most of those psychos are probably drooling at the thought of free target practice on live white beings.

Thread