Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 10th, 2012 #121
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The trust running Stoke Mandeville Hospital said it was shocked at claims Sir Jimmy Savile abused girls there.

A former patient at the hospital in Buckinghamshire made the allegations on BBC Radio 5 live.

She said she had heard nurses saying that Savile, a regular visitor, would take girls to his flat at the hospital.

Buckinghamshire Healthcare said it was co-operating with police investigating claims of child sex abuse by Savile, who died last October, aged 84.

A caller named Laura told 5 live's Your Call programme she had overhead nurses talking about Savile one day.
'Pretend to sleep'

"There was chatter and miserable faces about the fact that Jimmy Savile was due to do what they called his particular ward round that day, and they were talking to themselves about which one would be, as they put it, 'the chosen one' to go off with him to his little room," she said.

"I just remember the nurse tucking me in and saying, 'The best thing you can do is stay in bed and don't ask to be put in a wheelchair today and pretend to be asleep'."

Police investigating the alleged sexual abuse of girls by the entertainer are pursuing 120 separate lines of inquiry, Scotland Yard has said.

Officers said they had recorded eight allegations against him, including two rapes, and there could be 30 victims.

In a statement, the trust said: "Buckinghamshire Healthcare is shocked to hear of the allegations about Jimmy Savile.

"We are unaware of any record or reports of inappropriate behaviour of this nature during Jimmy's work with the trust.

"We can confirm that the police have contacted us this week as part of their assessment exercise and we are co-operating with them fully."

Savile was a major fundraiser for the hospital, collecting millions to rebuild the National Spinal Injuries Centre (NSIC).
'Bereaved and unhappy'

He began his charity work for the NSIC in 1972 after joining as a volunteer porter in 1969.

Sylvia Nicol, a trustee of The Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust, based at the hospital, told BBC Three Counties she had known Savile for many years and had found it hard to come to terms with the allegations against him.

"I feel sad, really. I feel bereaved, really, and just so unhappy," she said.

"How do you feel when you are suddenly confronted and told that a member of your family is a murderer?

"I only know that in 38 years I did not see anything like that and if you did you would report it immediately."

The trust is due to meet later this month to discuss dropping Savile's name from its title.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-19900559

Old October 10th, 2012 #122
James Hawthorne

Quote:
'Out of respect to public opinion, to those who are buried there, and to those who tend their graves and visit there, we have decided to remove it.'
Seems the family excepts the claims then.

VNN Media

Old October 10th, 2012 #123
martinbarrett
Banned

removing the guys headstone because he was the only non-faggot at the bbc is a bit much.

Old October 11th, 2012 #125
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
removing the guys headstone because he was the only non-faggot at the bbc is a bit much.
Are you for real he raped children under the age of 10.

Old October 11th, 2012 #126
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
Post 34 in this thread:
Quote:
A male teacher has claimed Jimmy Savile molested him when he was just 12 after they met on a family day out.

The school tutor, who is now in his 40s and didn't want to named, is the first man to come forward to allege that he was assaulted by the DJ.

Old October 11th, 2012 #127
john-connor
Banned

http://casualsunited.wordpress.com/2...-edl-johnpeel/

I wasn’t aware that John Peel was one of the alleged BBC nonces embroiled in the Jimmy Savile scandal. I quite liked his show….shame, he seemed like a nice bloke (as opposed to Savile who always made my skin crawl). He gave a lot of new talent their first breaks in the business. If this scandal goes all the way to It’s ultimate conclusion (which it won’t) some big establishment names should crash and burn, the likes of ex PM, the late Edward Heath, Gordon Brown and Peter Mandleson… and Ronnie Corbet.. (ok so he’s not a nonce… I just don’t like Ronnie Corbet..lol) Time to go after the live ones now!!!

Questions are being asked about why no one exposed Savile when he was active. I know the answer to that question. Savile was unbelievably connected. Knights of Malta, Knights of st John, Scottish right Masonary, he spent nine Christmases in front of the fire in the Thatcher household, with Margaret and Denis, was close to the Blairs and of course before all of them, Edward Heath. Up until very recently it would have meant career suicide (and possibly actual suicide) for anyone to have attempted to expose the dirty little wretch. Shame the little fucker isn’t alive to enjoy the headlines. The reds poster boy.As the BBC/DJ paedo scandal grows Billy Bragg prepares to praise up John Peel. Commies love paedos #edl #johnpeel
6 10 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-involved.html Special report: A 15-year-old who killed herself after leaving a diary naming DJs as abusers. Disturbing questions about John Peel. So how many stars WERE involved?

Top Of The Pops dancer Claire McAlpine was 15 when she died of an overdose in her family home
She left behind a diary naming many famous showbusiness personalities who she claims 'used' her
The allegations were dismissed both within and outside the BBC and Jimmy Savile publicly denied having known her

By Paul Bracchi and Sam Greenhill

PUBLISHED: 21:19 GMT, 5 October 2012 | UPDATED: 00:25 GMT, 6 October 2012

Comments (142)

Denial: Jimmy Savile could not recall having met Claire McAlpine

Denial: Jimmy Savile could not recall having met Claire McAlpine

Back in the Seventies, when Jimmy Savile was at the height of his fame, he was interviewed by a newspaper about the death of a teenage girl.

The youngster was Claire McAlpine. She was just 15 years old and had been a regular dancer in the audience of Top Of The Pops.

On the morning of March 29, 1971, Claire, a former convent school pupil, was found lying on the floor of her bedroom at home in Watford, Hertfordshire, by her distraught mother. She had taken a fatal overdose.

Near her body was a bottle of tablets and her red diary. ‘Don’t laugh at me for being dramatic, but I just can’t take it any more,’ Claire wrote.

It was her last heartbreaking entry to her parents before she killed herself.

On the preceding pages, she had named a string of radio disc jockeys — and other showbusiness personalities, all household names — who, she claimed, had ‘used’ her.

One of the DJs, she said, had taken her to his house for the night and given her a pill which made her feel like she was ‘floating on a cloud’. Another had also invited her back to his ‘sumptuously furnished’ residence.

Savile, then in his 40s, who presented Top Of The Pops, was asked during the interview if he knew or remembered Claire from the show.

‘I studied a photograph of Claire very closely,’ he replied. ‘I cannot recollect ever seeing the girl in my life. They say she came from Watford. I don’t know anyone who lives in Watford.’

The inquest into Claire’s death was held shortly after the article appeared. The coroner ruled that Claire committed suicide after deciding her ‘day-dreams’ of becoming a pop star would never come true.

More...

Was there a sex ring inside the BBC? Jimmy Savile's Radio 1 colleague 'procured girls for him'
Now a MAN claims he was groped by Jimmy Savile, aged 12, as Scotland Yard leads inquiry into sex abuse allegations against the BBC star
'Don't tar me with the same brush as a scumbag paedophile': Freddie Starr laughs off claims he groped girl, 14, in dressing room with Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter

Claire’s diary was scrutinised by Scotland Yard, but no action was taken against the DJs, who, she alleged, had ‘used’ her for their own sexual gratification.

They were never even questioned, let alone identified. ‘It would be ridiculous to connect anyone or anything mentioned in her diary with reality,’ a police spokesman said at the time.

Or, to put another way, Claire was a portrayed as a troubled fantasist. Her death, however tragic, had nothing to do with a sex scandal involving the showbusiness establishment.

Does anyone reading her story for the first time today really believe that now?

Claire’s family and friends never doubted her.

And someone who knew Claire back then contacted the Mail this week to support the accusations contained in her diary.
Suicide: Claire McAlpine, 15, pictured dancing in the Top Of The Pops audience just weeks before she killed herself

Suicide: Claire McAlpine, 15, pictured dancing in the Top Of The Pops audience just weeks before she died

The allegations made — and casually dismissed both within and outside the BBC — by Claire McAlpine all those years ago can point only to one dreadful conclusion: that far from being alone, the predatory behaviour displayed by Jimmy Savile, national icon and charity fundraiser, was common among many big showbusiness names of the time.

Indeed, all this week accusations have been appearing in national newspapers about various well-known DJs. How many famous men are sitting at home now terrified that the truth is about to come out?

They may not have been paedophiles (although we know of at least two, namely Jonathan King and former Radio 1 DJ Chris Denning, who were) but they were part of the same culture of permissiveness that allowed the moral boundary surrounding under-age sex to become blurred.

Might this be the real reason for the code of omerta that seems to have prevented many of those who must have known about Jimmy Savile’s predilection for young girls from speaking out?

Even now, almost all the Radio 1 disc jockeys who worked alongside Savile for years have remained silent over the abuse allegations. Only one, Emperor Rosko, real name Mike Pasternak, was more candid when asked about Savile’s sexual misdemeanours.
A picture from Top of The Pops in 1971 shows Claire McAlpine, centre, dancing on stage with Jimmy Savile, third from right, only weeks before she died

A picture from Top of The Pops in 1971 shows Claire McAlpine, centre, dancing on stage with Jimmy Savile, third from right, only weeks before she died

‘I had heard rumours, but then most of us in the spotlight had rumours to deal with,’ he admitted.

Either way, it is difficult to imagine such a scenario arising in the very changed world of today. Back then, though, Britain was a very different place.

Original copies of Alice Cooper’s 1972 album School’s Out, for example, went on sale with a pair of panties (available in four different colours) wrapped around the record sleeve.

Blind Faith’s debut album (featuring the likes of Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker and Steve Winwood) was released at around the same time with a topless, pubescent girl on the cover.

One of Eric Clapton’s girlfriends from those days was only 16 when she started going out with him, and Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page was accompanying a 14-year-old model around Hollywood. Yet no one epitomised this laissez-faire sexual morality, which, in one way or another, allowed Jimmy Savile’s vile activities to continue for so long, than the late, saintly John Peel.
Bizarre: Late BBC Radio DJ John Peel, who died in 2004, poses wearing a schoolgirl uniform in 1973

Bizarre: Late BBC Radio DJ John Peel, who died in 2004, poses wearing a schoolgirl uniform in 1973

Peel, awarded the OBE in 1998, is perhaps best remembered for his Saturday morning programme Home Truths on Radio 4 in which he talked about family life to Middle England.

But as a young man, he worked in Texas as a local radio station DJ and self-appointed ‘Beatles expert’.

When he was older, he recalled some of the ‘perks’ of the job in several newspaper interviews in the Seventies and Eighties.

Girls, some as young as 13, he said, used to queue up outside his studio to offer him sexual favours. ‘Well, of course, I didn’t ask for ID,’ he said.

‘All they wanted me to do was to abuse them sexually which, of course I was only too happy to do.

‘It was the glamour of the job . . . but frustratingly, American girls of that period — as they do now, actually — had this strange notion of virginity as a tangible thing which you surrendered to your husband on your wedding night.

‘So they would do anything but s*** you. They’d give you a b*** *** before they’d s*** you.’

Even now, and allowing for Peel’s famously sardonic humour, it is troubling that those words came from Radio 4’s cuddly champion of middle-class values. One of the girls who queued up outside his studio was a girl called Shirley Anne Milburn. She and Peel were married in Texas on September 29, 1965.

Peel was 26 years old. Shirley Anne was just 15.

‘She lied about her age and so did her family,’ he would later declare.

Peel brought his wife to London two years later, but the marriage began to founder almost immediately as his star soared on Radio 1. They were divorced in 1973. Some years later, after returning to the U.S., she committed suicide.

By then, Peel — who married his second wife, Sheila, in 1974, and with whom he had four children — had become a pillar of the community in the village of Great Finborough, Suffolk.

Nevertheless, the DJ — who died in 2004 — kept up a running gag in his column in Sounds (a rock music weekly) in the mid-Seventies about how he preferred the company of fans when they were dressed as schoolgirls.

The column was often illustrated with photos of Peel posing with young girls dressed St Trinian’s-style in short gym skirts, stockings and suspenders. For one series of pictures, he dressed in a schoolgirl uniform himself.

Alan Lewis, a one-time editor of Sounds, says Peel’s regular references to schoolgirls were ‘half joking, half serious’. But he admits: ‘We really did go quite far on occasion.’

Unbelievably, Peel also ran a Schoolgirl of the Year competition on his Radio 1 show.

So, on the one hand, you have John Peel, and his ‘revelations’ about under-age girls queuing up for sex with him outside his studio in Texas, and on the other, Jimmy Savile — ‘Sir Jimmy’ — grooming girls as young as 12 by offering them sweets, cigarettes and tickets to be in the audience of his shows.
Questions raised: The legendary DJ would brag about sex with young girls and marries his first wife Shirley when he was 26 and she was 15
Questions raised: The legendary DJ, right with his OBE, would brag about sex with young girls and marries his first wife Shirley when he was 26 and she was 15

Questions raised: The legendary DJ, right with his OBE, would brag about sex with young girls and married his first wife Shirley when he was 26 and she was 15

Let’s not forget Jonathan King, record producer and TV presenter, who like Savile, cruised the streets in his Rolls-Royce looking for victims, before being jailed for seven years in 2001 for attacks on young boys.

Chris Denning, a close friend of King’s and member of the original team of DJs hired by Radio 1 (along with the likes of Alan Freeman and Kenny Everett), was also locked up for four years in 2006 for sexually abusing children.

We have been given the names of two more DJs who were sexual predators, according to a victim of one of the stars and an associate of the other.

One of them allegedly tried to rape a girl at a party in Dolphin Square, Pimlico, Central London, back in the Eighties. Many of the big-name

DJs and their agents lived in apartments and townhouses in the Dolphin Square area.

‘I was just out of college and working for Capital Radio,’ the girl told the Mail this week. ‘I was probably around 21 at the time but was very petite and looked much younger. The party was being held at an agent’s place.

‘The DJ he represented just caught me by surprise. He was about twice my height and quadruple the weight of me, or so it seemed.
Abuser: Jonathan King leaves Maidstone Prison in 2005 after serving less than half his seven-year sentence for abusing teenage boys

Abuser: Jonathan King leaves Maidstone Prison in 2005 after serving less than half his seven-year sentence for abusing teenage boys

‘Suddenly, I was being yanked into a bedroom off the main reception room, where I was forced backwards onto the bed. I fought him off and managed to get out of the bedroom and left.’

Shows such as Top Of The Pops also became ‘happy hunting grounds’, itseems, for some DJs and other showbusiness personalities.

Music journalist David Hepworth, a former editor of Smash Hits magazine, offered this explanation: ‘Most of the DJs of the Seventies and Eighties

Had come up via the ballroom circuit or holiday camps. ‘They thought it part of their job to make sure the prettiest girls in the audience were hauled up on the stage to pose with them during personal appearances or TV spots.

‘This was an era when all any star-struck teenage girl wanted was to be in the audience of Top Of The Pops. The podiums were high, skirts were short and the camera angles low.’ Pretty young girls, like poor Claire
Claire McAlpine aged 6
Claire McAlpine died of an overdose in1971 and mentioned famous radio DJ's whop had 'used' her in her diary

Tragedy: Claire McAlpine, pictured left aged 6 and right as a teenager, died of an overdose in 1971 and left behind a diary which mentioned famous radio DJ's who had 'used' her

McAlpine, were known as ‘Dolly Dancers’, which perhaps tells you all you need to know about the culture that prevailed back then.

Claire was adopted. Her birth name was Claire Ufland. She also used the stage name Samantha Claire and had been chosen to appear on Top Of The Pops on four occasions. But her mother, Vera McAlpine, began to suspect something was amiss after her daughter had stayed out all night following a phone call from a girl who said Claire would spend the night with her.

It was then that she decided to read Claire’s diary for the first time. She told her daughter she must never see the DJs concerned again and ‘grounded’ her for a month.

‘I’d been worried about her for some time,’ Mrs McAlpine said in an interview back then. ‘She was mad about the pop scene and always talking about disc jockeys and pop stars she met and how wonderful they all were. She simply idolised them.

‘I was very disturbed by other references in the diary, which mentioned many names. Some of the passages were so shocking that I would rather not repeat them. But the police know what they said.’

Just one month after Mrs McAlpine opened that diary, Claire was dead.

Jenni Bale knew Claire. She was 22 and also a dancer on Top Of The Pops. She says one of the DJs who abused Claire was Jimmy Savile, who ‘bluffed his way out of it’.

‘Claire’s diary entries were later described as fantasy by the police, a terrible slur against someone who couldn’t defend herself,’ said Jenni.

‘I believe Claire lost her life all those years ago because of what was done to her. She would probably be a mother herself now.’

We now know that Jimmy Savile was almost certainly one of the DJs named in Claire’s diary. The question is: who were the others?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz28zANpInH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old October 11th, 2012 #128
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Pretend you're asleep, he's here: What Stoke Mandeville nurses told the patients when Savile came calling

Former patients claim Jim'll Fix It star was free to abuse sick and disabled children at the hospital
Wheelchair-bound Caroline Moore was 13 when Jimmy Savile abused her in a hospital corridor at Stoke Mandeville
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215910/Jimmy-Savile-What-Stoke-Mandeville-nurses-told-patients-Jimll-Fix-It-star-came-calling.html

Old October 11th, 2012 #129
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Former patients claim Jim'll Fix It star was free to abuse sick and disabled children at the hospital

Wheelchair-bound Caroline Moore was 13 when Jimmy Savile abused her in a hospital corridor at Stoke Mandeville
Unbelievable, Jim fixed it all right.

VNN Media

Old October 11th, 2012 #130
Dawn Cannon

Anonymous left the following comment on the post "MICK JAGGER AND THE SPOOKS":

The spooks see to it they have people in all places, areas, influences, races, creeds...

They bred 'spares' for this, especially amongst the poor...

When radio and film and tv came along, the spares who showed a talent (and not a few who didn't, but had the right 'look') were sponsored to succeed.

I saw this with my own eyes in 50's-60's showbiz. It was more rife in American circles, probably because the big money there...

I know of one Brit pop-star who was a spare, knew him as a kid back home...

I knew Brian Epstein in '61-'62, in London, and met 2 other pop-stars (to-be) one who 'virtually' admitted to me he was a spare...

The other was more reticent but didn't say 'no'...

He was murdered later on...

Ask yourself this, if there was a major crisis, a REAL one, who would you rather listen to, a politician or a pop-star...

That's when the spare earns his money....

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...ossad-sex.html

Old October 11th, 2012 #131
ATiii
Banned

This sick nonce should've been hanged. In reality he led a peaceful, rich existence.

Alan

Old October 12th, 2012 #132
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Townend View Post
This sick nonce should've been hanged. In reality he led a peaceful, rich existence.

Alan
Couldn't agree more.

--------------------
Quote:
A woman has claimed she became pregnant by DJ John Peel during a three-month affair when she was a 15-year-old schoolgirl.

The BBC star presenter met Jane Nevin backstage at a Black Sabbath concert in the summer of 1969.

Mrs Nevin says she was ‘in awe’ of the Radio 1 DJ, then 30, and that they would go to his London BBC studio or backstage at concerts to make love.

Peel had unprotected sex with the teenager shortly after boasting on-air that he had been suffering from a venereal disease.

They split up when her mother found out about the relationship. But she discovered she was pregnant shortly after, aged 16, and had a ‘traumatic’ abortion at a clinic in Ealing.

‘I was devastated when I found out I was pregnant,’ she said. ‘I didn’t even think about telling John. I just wanted it to be over.’

When Mrs Nevin wrote to Peel out of the blue 30 years later mentioning their ‘brief affair’, he replied expressing his relief that she was not writing to confess she had his secret child.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216453/John-Peel-got-pregnant-I-15-Woman-claims-month-affair-DJ.html

Sickening photos emerging:

Quote:
Yesterday it was claimed that hospital chiefs knew 30 years ago Savile was a threat yet they allowed the predatory paedophile to boast he had his own bedroom at the Buckinghamshire hospital and had ‘lived’ there for two decades.

Yet while the BBC has issued a grovelling apology to the late presenter’s many victims, NHS chiefs are refusing to say sorry.

They have not even started an investigation into allegations he was permitted to molest children on their wards.

It comes as a further two allegations against Savile have been received by Lancashire Police, one about a girl then aged 14 in the 1960s in West Yorkshire, and one about a 15-year-old girl in the 1980s in Bedfordshire.

They have both been referred to the Metropolitan Police.

Meanwhile, Labour leader Ed Miliband said no stone should be left unturned in the investigation into the alleged abuse.

Speaking in Bristol he said: 'There needs to be justice for the victims and what we also need is every institution that had connections with Jimmy Savile to do the most far-reaching investigation of what happened, who knew what, when, about what was happening in that institution and why nothing was done about it.'

Teenagers in wheelchairs and others recovering from cancer were among those allegedly attacked by the sick BBC DJ during his time volunteering as a hospital porter.

One patient claimed he was fondled in Savile’s Rolls-Royce at a Stoke Mandeville fundraiser when he was just nine, and two women said Savile had forcibly kissed them when they were in their early teens.

There are suspicions a blind eye was turned to child abuse because Savile was able to raise millions of pounds for the hospital.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216274/Jimmy-Savile-pictured-perched-Stoke-Mandeville-hospital-bedsides.html

Old October 12th, 2012 #133
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Jimmy Savile was given his own keys to high-security Broadmoor mental hospital, it emerged yesterday.

The gold-plated set was presented to the predatory paedophile as a reward for his volunteering, and gave him access to mentally ill patients, it was claimed.

The extraordinary revelation came as NHS chiefs came under mounting pressure to start an inquiry into Savile’s freedom to sexually abuse child patients.

He was given bedrooms or an office at three hospitals, and yesterday more former patients came forward to say he abused them on children’s wards.

There are growing fears NHS bosses turned a blind eye to sick and disabled children being attacked by Savile because he raised so much money for them.

Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire – where nurses warned children to ‘pretend to be asleep’ when the Jim’ll Fix It star came calling – made £40million from his fundraising.

The TV entertainer volunteered as a porter to gain access to children recovering from cancer and brain surgery, and sexually assault them. He said hospital chiefs ‘realised I might be useful to them’ and boasted he was ‘untouchable’.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216489/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-set-Broadmoor-keys-How-sick-star-access-mentally-ill-patients.html

Old October 12th, 2012 #134
James Hawthorne

Quote:
The gold-plated set was presented to the predatory paedophile as a reward for his volunteering, and gave him access to mentally ill patients, it was claimed.
Always easy to place blame after the event. Apart from his victims, Jimmy was just a joker and a great fund raiser for charities. I'm now convinced that 'higher ups' knew that Saville was a nonce and a very real danger to children, and they did nothing because Jimmy was brining in the charity money.

VNN Media

Old October 12th, 2012 #135
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
I'm now convinced that 'higher ups' knew that Saville was a nonce and a very real danger to children, and they did nothing because Jimmy was bringing in the charity money.
You could not have got it more wrong.

It is obvious, going by various allegations and news stories about Savile, that he was in fact a go-between, selecting vulnerable children to be abused by wealthy individuals, politicians and celebrities at elite sex parties. There is no doubt that the well-connected Savile was protected by Freemasonry. Furthermore, Savile's charity work was a front, so he could access children and (allegedly) the recently deceased.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old October 12th, 2012 #136
James Hawthorne

Quote:
It is obvious, going by various allegations and news stories about Savile, that he was in fact a go-between, selecting vulnerable children to be abused by wealthy individuals, politicians and celebrities at elite sex parties. There is no doubt that the well-connected Savile was protected by Freemasonry. Furthermore, Savile's charity work was a front, so he could access children and (allegedly) the recently deceased.
Amazing if true. I wonder how many Met officers are involved

VNN Media

Old October 12th, 2012 #137
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Amazing if true. I wonder how many Met officers are involved
There is a quote in the Daily Telegraph taken from Savile's autobiography. He admits to being pulled in by the police for sex with an under-aged girl. The investigation however, was quickly dropped by the police, and Savile remarked that is was a good job it was stopped, because half the station would go down with him. Seriously.

I shall put the link up in a moment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...limelight.html

Quote:
Savile himself wrote – astonishingly – in his 1974 autobiography about an incident in which, at the request of the authorities, he located an “attractive girl” who had run away from a remand home, and slept with her as his “reward” before returning her to “the lady of the law” who “was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”. What on earth did the latter part mean? I don’t know, but it doesn’t sound good.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; October 12th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.

Old October 12th, 2012 #138
Dawn Cannon

"Over several decades, Sir Jimmy Savile mixed with the British royal family and with UK prime ministers.

Savile must have been vetted by the UK intelligence agencies."

"Reportedly, almost all the rent boys worked for the spooks - CIA, Mossad, MI5 and the KGB."

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 12th, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Old October 13th, 2012 #139
ATiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
You could not have got it more wrong.

This is probably true. Now that Savile is dead, they're using him as a scapegoat to detract attention from the other paedophiles.
The whole police force is littered with freemasons as is the fire service and prison authorities. It's the only way to get far in those institutions unless you're a non-white.

Alan

Last edited by ATiii; October 13th, 2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Removal of epithets.

Old October 13th, 2012 #140
Bev
drinking tea

Comment on yet another DM story:
Quote:
So Saville makes millions, his family inherit millions, the BBC executives get paid hundreds of thousands and then the BBC licence fee payer pays for the offences. There is something horribly wrong with this picture.