Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 12th, 2009 #81
Joe_J.
Radio active

Asphalt, we are making the mistake of thinking that multikult Larry can actually display simple common sense. He doesn't have it. Most of his arguments lead me to think he's a kid, brainwashed by multicult and with very, very little life experience. A few days in the hood would straighten him out.

His world is full of skittles shitting unicorns. That will change.

Old March 12th, 2009 #82
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
Yes, there is a cost to racism, so? The cost (e.g. fighting a bloody civil war) is outweighed by the benefit (survival of the White race, safe cities, etc).
Prove it.

Quote:
The cost of NOT being racist, and continuing down the current path of racial mixing = total destruction of my people.
I never mentioned race-mixing. I'm talking about racist policies which involve differential treatment of individuals on the basis of an irrelevant factor (race).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
And BTW, we are not discussing whether it hurts sharks to avoid them, so quit trying to change the subject.
You brought it up.

We were discussing whether or not "common sense" is adequate for making generalizations about an entire population. I argue that it isn't, and that your shark example is an unreasonable comparison.

So no, I wasn't trying to change the subject.

Quote:
We are discussing whether or not personal experience with sharks is a reasonable basis for avoiding them. And obviously, as any moron knows, the answer is yes.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Quote:
A few days in the hood would straighten him out.
And what would that prove?

Old March 12th, 2009 #83
Joe_J.
Radio active

Can the jewspeak, Larry. You may not be a jew but you sound just like one. All show and no go.

Quote:
I'm talking about racist policies which involve differential treatment of individuals on the basis of an irrelevant factor (race).
Dumbass, we are White Nationalists. We want nonWhites out of White nations. There would be no racial laws then. Negroes, yids and muds would be able to do whatever they wanted to in their own lands.

But, no, race isn't an irrelevant factor. You are just not quite bright enough to grasp the concepts. Why don't you try OV at Stormfront. They have more time for your jewspeak over there.

Old March 13th, 2009 #84
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Can the jewspeak, Larry. You may not be a jew but you sound just like one. All show and no go.
Care to elaborate?

Quote:
Dumbass, we are White Nationalists. We want nonWhites out of White nations. There would be no racial laws then.
Never mentioned laws.

Quote:
But, no, race isn't an irrelevant factor.
Depends what you mean. I mean that it doesn't necessitate anything about any relevant attribute.

You can't go "he's black, therefore he won't be good at X". You can only say "he's black, therefore he probably won't be good at X" (and even that's a stretch - not to mention that there are plenty of predictors besides race).

So racial policy will generally be inferior to equal opportunity policy.

(Note that this is independent of questions about "race-mixing" and cultural preservation, on which I've made no comment).

Quote:
You are just not quite bright enough to grasp the concepts.
Really? I thought sound arguments were easy to understand. Oh wait...

Old March 13th, 2009 #85
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

Shitcago, Las Angeles , Dallas got to be near the top too.

Old March 13th, 2009 #86
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Asphalt, we are making the mistake of thinking that multikult Larry can actually display simple common sense. He doesn't have it. Most of his arguments lead me to think he's a kid, brainwashed by multicult and with very, very little life experience. A few days in the hood would straighten him out.

His world is full of skittles shitting unicorns. That will change.
Agree, he argues like a kid. Always avoiding things (like my shark analogy) when he has clearly lost.

He actually reminds me of the fat kid on youtube I used to argue with. I invited him to VNN, maybe he finally accepted.

Last edited by A.S.; March 13th, 2009 at 06:59 AM.

Old March 13th, 2009 #87
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Always avoiding things (like my shark analogy) when he has clearly lost.
Aah, what? You told me I was changing the subject when I was dealing with your analogy, now you tell me I was avoiding it?

It's not a good analogy at all. Indeed, the only sharks "harmed" by avoiding them are those who would've eaten you!

Besides, avoidance isn't the same as ostracism or persecution. If you just avoided negroes, I wouldn't mind haha.

Old March 13th, 2009 #88
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Besides, avoidance isn't the same as ostracism or persecution. If you just avoided negroes, I wouldn't mind haha.
What makes you think that any of us give a shit about what you do and do not mind?
You're a tiny little pissant mewling about your poor precious niggers, fuck their feelings, I couldn't care less.
In pain and miserable is exactly how I prefer my niggers.
Niggers are faux humans, an experiment of nature gone horribly wrong.
When at last they are driven to their well-earned extinction the world will be grateful for their absence.

Old March 14th, 2009 #89
Larry Heinberg

Any more valuable points to make?

Old March 14th, 2009 #90
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Any more valuable points to make?
Larry, as you well know, niggers commit far more violent crime against Whites than Whites commit against niggers.

Just recently another young White girl was murdered and burned by a nigger beast.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90590

And we should be concerned about the well being of these animals?

It is *you* who lacks compassion. It is *you* who are the hater. We're not fooled by your act about being objective and logical. You obviously hate Whites and wish the worst for us, you little shitbag.

Last edited by A.S.; March 14th, 2009 at 07:09 AM.

Old March 19th, 2009 #91
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Yes it is? So what?

The link is not "all about genetics". It refers to a genetically caused factor, and its statistical relationship to some behavioural factors. There's no causal information about the behaviours.

But how do you know the differences are genetic?

On another point:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/gender.htm

!!!
Very simple question, while at the same time a question that says a lot, why do you think it is that blacks have a very similar set of problems, for example, a higher rate of crime compared to others, no matter where in the world they may be? If not genetic this would be a huge coincidence would it not?

I am not sure why you posted an article about men being more likely to engage in violent acts than women. Everyone knows this is the case. Some of the same factors are at play in making men more violent than women and blacks more violent than whites. The first reality is completely socially acceptable to talk about. Talking about the second reality makes you a worse person in the eyes of some than violent criminals, themselves.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 19th, 2009 at 02:20 AM.

Old March 19th, 2009 #92
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Not a fair comparison.

Sharks don't care if you ostracise them. Also you aren't calling them names or wishing them harm.

In other words, there's no real cost to avoiding sharks, only benefit. There is a cost to racism (whether there is a net benefit or not).
The only negative for us that I can think of revolves around the way in which you get labelled when you state politically incorrect ideas about racial matters. Outside of that, which does not have to exist, what are the negatives for us?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 19th, 2009 #93
Joe Keyes

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Very simple question, while at the same time a question that says a lot, why do you think it is that blacks have a very similar set of problems, for example, a higher rate of crime compared to others, no matter where in the world they may be? If not genetic this would be a huge coincidence would it not?

I am not sure why you posted an article about men being more likely to engage in violent acts than women. Everyone knows this is the case. Some of the same factors are at play in making men more violent than women and blacks more violent than whites. The first reality is completely socially acceptable to talk about. Talking about the second reality makes you a worse person in the eyes of some than violent criminals, themselves.
What is socially acceptable is not the same as what creates progress. In order to establish a better set of justice criteria, the issue of race must be addressed. Citizenship standards are essential to the security of any nation.

The more racially pure a city is, the more secure the society. Our freedom as white man and women rely upon this brotherhood and sisterhood. The value of stating the facts on race far outweighs the value of being polite with everyone all the time.

Old March 20th, 2009 #94
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
...why do you think it is that blacks have a very similar set of problems, for example, a higher rate of crime compared to others, no matter where in the world they may be?
Do they?

Quote:
I am not sure why you posted an article about men being more likely to engage in violent acts than women.
To demonstrate that a difference in criminality alone does not make a conclusive argument. It doesn't justify a anti-negro position.

Quote:
The first reality is completely socially acceptable to talk about.
I don't mind talking about either.

Indeed, the latter is probably socially unacceptable because people are afraid it will be taken as support for monstrous policies.

Quote:
In order to establish a better set of justice criteria, the issue of race must be addressed.
Why? Race is of no relevance to individual cases. Should guilt be judged by race? Should sentencing? Of course not.

Old May 11th, 2009 #95
Witbier
Banned

The sad thing is that even when provided with irrefutable evidence, many whites will still make excuses and blame their own people for the black race and their inability to be a civilized people.

Old May 16th, 2009 #96
BryanVP
Señor Member

I would have expected Chicago to make the list.

Old May 16th, 2009 #97
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Arrow

Chicago beats New York and Los Angeles in Murders

Oct 24, 2008 10:34 am US/Central

Chicago is the Second City in nickname and the third in population, but when it comes to murder, the city has the dubious distinction of being second to no city in America.

As CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports, the Chicago Sun-Times pointed out on Friday that Chicago has seen 426 homicides this year through Tuesday, compared with 417 in New York and 302 in Los Angeles.

At the end of 1998, Chicago made international headlines as the U.S. "murder capital" after surpassing New York's homicide totals for the first time ever. Chicago shed that dubious distinction when murders plummeted over the last decade.

There are more than 8 million people in New York, compared to slightly under 3 million in Chicago. The population of Los Angeles exceeds that of Chicago by more than 800,000.

Murder is also up, at a lower rate, in New York.

The alarming statistics were expected to come up on Friday when Police Supt. Jody Weis once again appeared before the City Council to address a crime rate that many believe has spun out of control. He appeared at a City Council budget hearing, which began at 10 a.m.

Weis, a career FBI agent, took office this year with a mandate to clean up the department in the wake of several scandals. But murders have risen, and arrests have fallen, on his watch.

Back in July, Weis addressed the media after being grilled by the Council on the subject.

"I don't mind tough questions," Weis said in July, not long after a shooting erupted on the streets of the Loop as crowds were leaving the annual Grant Park fireworks show. "The City of Chicago has the right to ask tough questions, especially when our crime is up nearly 13 percent."

Under tough questioning at a Council hearing that month, Weis suggested there was a "degree of timidness" among officers afraid of having lawsuits and citizen complaints filed against them.

At the hearing Friday, Weis may highlight what police view as a different problem: Officers have spent nearly 5,000 hours filling out inventory forms in the first nine months of 2008. "We'd rather they be on the street," said Beatrice Cuello, deputy superintendent of patrol.

Last year, the Cook County sheriff, who runs the jail, stopped inventorying arrestees' property. Under an agreement with the Police Department, cops took over the task.

"It's not our responsibility," said Steve Patterson, a spokesman for Sheriff Tom Dart. "We had an entire room filled with property.

Chicago is on pace to exceed 500 murders by the end of the year, but that number is far short of even approaching a record. In every year between 1991 and 1994, there were more than 900 homicides in the city, peaking in 1992 with 943 murders. The standing record for homicides in Chicago dates back to 1974, when there were 970 murders.

link:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago....2.847736.html

http://www.city-data.com :

Races in Chicago:

Black (36.8%)
White Non-Hispanic (31.3%)
Hispanic (26.0%)
Other race (13.6%)
Two or more races (2.9%)
Chinese (1.1%)
Filipino (1.0%)
Asian Indian (0.9%)
American Indian (0.7%)
Other Asian (0.5%)

Old May 17th, 2009 #98
BryanVP
Señor Member

I suppose IL is immuned to making the lists regardless of TNB.

Old May 19th, 2009 #99
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs down

At 70% Non-White Chicago is obviously beyond any hope, but I find it very revealing that Obama's hometown up to 2009 was shown to be the Murder Capitol of the USA numerous times including - 2008. This was despite Obama doing his "community organizer" bit and being Illinois' elected senator. His skewed ideas and lack of foresight doomed it to dismal failure and TNB and spics galore assured it so.

Old June 25th, 2009 #100
500Bullets

You guys say all this shit but why dont you go to the fuckin hood and say that LOL u would actually be hanged by nigggers. I kno an incident in Brooklyn where are bunch of skinheads thought they were gonna be feared there, u kno what happened a bunch of puerto ricans from bushwick stabbed them up. GO TO THE FUCKIN HOOD AND SPREAD UR MESSAGE THEY WUD LUVE IT.

Tags
gov, vnn

Thread