Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2008 #1
Rotsa Ruck

Default The Nuwaubians

A friend in GA (used to live near the "Tama-Re" compound) told me about these dingbats:

http://www.nuwaubians.org/

Articles from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubianism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York

He apparently made his way in the world by attaching himself whatever quasi-religion was popular with the local blacks until he found that which attracted the greatest number of gullible followers with molestable children (suspected to be over 1000 at last count). Not an uncommon pattern in thoroughly Jewed societies, but this story has a special twist - the incorporation of an amazing (possibly record) number of "new age" and "black power" philosophies and old standbys, including (but not limited to):

- Black Hebrewism
- Nation of Islam teachings
- Zecharia Sitchin's "12th Planet/Nibiru" books
- Black Egyptians/pseudo-Egyptian symbolism
- A prehistoric land bridge from Africa to Georgia (state in USA)
- Descent from Indians (the wagonburning variety)
- Rastafarianism

Malachi Z. York has apparently done quite a good job of combining these disparate elements into a steaming mass of witch-doctor philosophy that has snared quite a few bleating followers over time. The secret to this seems to be his remarkable genetic background:

"York variously claimed to be simultaneously a Yamassee Native American chief, a Celtic Moor from the house of York, a Nubian Egyptian, a Liberian yet with royal Sudanese blood and so forth."

As a "Tamahu" (white person), you can use this information to get your solar plexus lit up and your barathary gland activated, or just do the white thing and read it for a laugh and some "edumakashun" in "Sound Right Reasoning" or whatever this guy is calling it today. Fortunately, you need not concern yourself with the continued well-being of this great teacher. At last check, Dr. York was being supported by all of us Tamahus paying the taxes to keep his scummy, ghetto-trawling self in ADX Florence, where the UFOs are apparently unable to effect a rescue.

- Juvenal, Satires VI

Old September 2nd, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old September 2nd, 2008 #3
Rotsa Ruck

400 books...wow...that puts him up there with other noted, respected, and prolific authors on spiritual subjects such as, ohhhh, Jack Chick.

"Docta Yawk's" claim of 400 books reminds me of a quote from a French author (Flaubert, I think) that translates roughly as "Good writing does not involve vomiting your thoughts onto the page." I viewed a bit of his writing on the Nuwaubian website and caught a distinct whiff of gastric juices.

Who but a drug-addled degenerate would leave this beast alone in a room with their child or even their dog? Look at the light in his eyes - pure "devil-devil man."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	manyfacesofabbaissacut6.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	5008  

- Juvenal, Satires VI

Old September 2nd, 2008 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Put a fancy rope on a nigger...he's still a nigger.

Quote:
In 2002 York was arrested and charged with over a hundred counts of sexually molesting dozens of children, some as young as four years old. According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a book on the case: "When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York

Old November 19th, 2008 #5
Hochwald

I laugh at this moron disguised as somekind of spiritual leader crapshitcocksucker.

This proofs kikes are spreading all over the world, as there now exists petrol-black kikes, haha.

Old November 21st, 2008 #6
ilovethejews

hes guess hwat guys your all idiots. stop fucking complaining about religeon. and fucking get on with your lives without being sad twats nd think white people are betetr than every1. im white and its not colour what makes some1 different its personality. you can have white terroroists 2 you fucking douchebags

Thread