VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2010 #21
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Some of my iPhone apps.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 13th, 2010 #22
ray bateson
baппed

Funny how people today can't function unless they have all that crap. All I keep is a Seiko watch and change for a payphone, and I'm typing this on a model 2003 emachines.

Analog is the future.

Old May 13th, 2010 #23
McKinley
coast to coast WN

When I first started driving over the road. I was put in an old cab over International. The thing had no A/C, no air bags, no am/fm radio nothing but the bare essentials.

The common person could not afford cell phones at that time all I had was a map and pay phones that you used with 1-800 numbers. I didn't get a cb radio until a few months out on the road and I bought it used for $20.

I wonder how these new drivers would handle that life style if they were cut off from all of their luxeries and had to drive with the bare basics? I would venture to say that they would be misserable. Just you and the highway and nothing more. Not even a ATM card.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 13th, 2010 #24
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Why doesn't Vnn/vnnforum have a iPhone app, facebook page and Twitter account?

These are free tools and good resourses to reach people.
I think a generic app that reformats v-bullitin forums for iPhones/iPads would be a great idea. You could even sell it and make a profit. However, it's very unlikely a VNN specific app would be approved by the Apple Store.

There's a similar problem with creating a FB page since once the anti-whites find it they will demand it be deleted. Also, very few WN's are out in the open, and technically you are supposed to use your own name to join FB. Not to mention the fact that FB is increasingly undermining users' privacy.

Old May 13th, 2010 #25
Karl Lueger

saw this on JdNs blog..

"Tesla..saw wireless energy as the only way to make electricity thrive.

He wrote in the magazine that, one day it would be possible to transmit wireless messages all over the world...
imagined such a hand-held device would be simple to use and that, one day, everyone in the world would communicate to friends using it.
This, he added, would usher in a new era of technology."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ola-Tesla.html

Rambo, John J.

Last edited by Karl Lueger; May 13th, 2010 at 08:35 PM.

Old May 15th, 2010 #26
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

I don't even own a cellphone. How shocking that is for people when they want my number and I say ohh i don't have a phone. I have a magic jack which i unplug and only plug in when I need to call my husband to pick up milk on the way home from work. So peaceful. I hate phones.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old May 15th, 2010 #27
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Moore View Post
I don't even own a cellphone. How shocking that is for people when they want my number and I say ohh i don't have a phone. I have a magic jack which i unplug and only plug in when I need to call my husband to pick up milk on the way home from work. So peaceful. I hate phones.
I went years without a phone. When I was finally pressured enough by family and job to get one, I hated it. I kept it unplugged almost all the time and used it only to call out.

Oddly enough, I find that a cell phone works well for me, now. I have no land line. I get really cheap cell phones with prepaid minutes. I average between 3 and 8 minutes use a month. I disable all ringers on the phone and keep it in the pocket of an old parka in the closet of my home office. I check it once a day to see if there is anything I need to respond to. If I get a voice mail from a number I don't recognize, I delete the message without listening to it.

Every blue moon, a friend or family member insists that I have to be available to answer a call at some approximate time. I bring the phone out and stare at it until it rings (Actually it doesn't ring, but some light flashes.) These times really are miserable.

I hate phones.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; May 15th, 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Old May 15th, 2010 #28
Mr. Bowmont

Not being rude, but are you guys actually bragging about being behind in technology?

Old May 15th, 2010 #29
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Why yes I think I am. Although I don't see it as behind on technology I see it as me not needing to rely on said tech gadgets. Txt'ing pisses me off I just won't bother to do it. If you can't spend 1 extra second to write "you" as opposed to typing "u" then fuck off and don't txt me, if it's that important then bloody call me (after you've emailed me to tell me to plug in my magic jack so you can call .lol). Ok sorry off topic there a tad.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old May 15th, 2010 #30
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Not being rude, but are you guys actually bragging about being behind in technology?
The issue, or a part of it anyway, is the creeping over-dependence on high technology, and most people's worship of the acquisition and use of such gadgets to the point those gadgets and gizmos become an end unto themselves and not simply tools to accomplish a task. I do wonder if kids today can even conceive of a time before cell phones with nigger-rap ring tones became a mainstream commodity, internet in every household, and the other 1,001 technological plagues of distraction and environmental shitnoise. It's easy to mock if you have no memories of that time, but I feel bad for you.

Old May 17th, 2010 #31
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
The issue, or a part of it anyway, is the creeping over-dependence on high technology, and most people's worship of the acquisition and use of such gadgets to the point those gadgets and gizmos become an end unto themselves and not simply tools to accomplish a task. I do wonder if kids today can even conceive of a time before cell phones with nigger-rap ring tones became a mainstream commodity, internet in every household, and the other 1,001 technological plagues of distraction and environmental shitnoise. It's easy to mock if you have no memories of that time, but I feel bad for you.

If you have a problem with me then deal with it in PM.

I didn't have a cell phone until i was 16. Even still i only use it a few times a day.

Im just saying that the use of a cellphone is a great tool, you don't have to be dependent on it.

Thread