Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2013 #1
andy

Default Hounslow Slasher

Nothing new here you may think crazed bantu on loose slashing white women across the face for fun.However I highlight it yet again for the provincials to comprehend the nature of saturation alien immigration.As in so many other random incidents not a single native indigenous person involved,just another standard London incident

The first, 19 year-old Kaja Zablocka

Deserilyn Aurelio, 26

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nning-off.html

Chase them into the swamps

Old February 18th, 2013 #2
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

I thought this was going to be a report on aNDYS tour of public toilets.He had stickers done with his phone number on.

Old February 19th, 2013 #3
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Nothing new here you may think crazed bantu on loose slashing white women across the face for fun.However I highlight it yet again for the provincials to comprehend the nature of saturation alien immigration.As in so many other random incidents not a single native indigenous person involved,just another standard London incident

Deserilyn Aurelio, 26

why hasnt he been charged with any racially motivated element to his crime ? it looks obvious looking at his victims

Old April 12th, 2013 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A man dubbed the 'Hounslow slasher' and described as a 'every woman's nightmare' has today been given an 18-year sentence.

Sasha Masamba, 21, attacked two women with knives as they walked home at night, leaving them with permanent scars around their face and neck.

He was said to be particularly dangerous because there was no motive to the attacks which terrorised women in suburban streets in west London.

Masamba, of Hounslow, west London, pleaded guilty to two offences of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

He was jailed at the Old Bailey for 18 years - four of them to be served on licence.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-prison.html

Old April 12th, 2013 #5
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
why hasnt he been charged with any racially motivated element to his crime ? it looks obvious looking at his victims
Because only whites can be racist according to our politically-correct masters.

Another Zog-bot bites the dust.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 12th, 2013 #6
Northern nazi
you have to be cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post

Deserilyn Aurelio, 26

Trying to understand what you have written here...Are you suggesting that the victims were not British,therefore not relevant ?
Did the Negro know that Kaja was not British..she was white ?

Old April 12th, 2013 #7
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern nazi View Post
Trying to understand what you have written here...Are you suggesting that the victims were not British,therefore not relevant ?
Did the Negro know that Kaja was not British..she was white ?
No
I could elaborate but I am not going to, as your assumption is so alien I find it offensive

Chase them into the swamps

Thread