Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2007 #1
melcur
Banned

Default Want tio see some white Americans gun down some niggers?

http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...reensboro.html

Old October 6th, 2007 #2
10Bears

Enjoyed that. Thanks. It makes me feel like going out and finding out about my local Klans.
Too bad there wasn't a little 'bit more tnb at the end of the clip. The nigs were just starting to get into it, dancing around in their squalor.

Old October 6th, 2007 #3
John in Woodbridge

That KKK member with the bullhorn rules. We need to get him at the next rally.

Old October 6th, 2007 #4
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Shooting niggers and commies. What a great idea for a new gun sport.

Old October 6th, 2007 #5
Adamic Man

what's the story behind this incident? When did it occur?

Old October 6th, 2007 #6
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man View Post
I saw this on American Justice or some such show, and if I remember correctly it happened about 20 years ago in Greenboro, when the Klan was protesting a march of the Communist Workers Party.

Edit: Actually happened in 1979, and it was a 'Death to the Klan' march that the Klan was there protesting.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12980183/

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 6th, 2007 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Awwwww. . . you bring back fond memories, melcur. I was in that 3 November 1979 shoot-out which occured in an all-black neighborhood of Greensboro, NC. Only 5 months after I'd retired from the US Army. 5 dead reds and 12 more wounded in the 88 second gun battle, including lots of jews. First 2 shots fired at me. 19 shots fired by the reds - 20 by our side. 2 of our men slightly and accidentally wounded by shotgun blasts by our side.

Guy in white sweater firing an M-16 is Wayne Wood. Red headed fellow in denim jacket is Jack Fowler. David Mathews, credited with 4 of the 5 dead reds, later joined my group, the White Patriot Party. All long-time personal friends of mine back then. And all Klan and Nazi defendants were acquitted in two separate trials. Not one red was ever tried for anything.

I devoted a chapter of my book to the shoot-out, which can be read by clicking this link: (My eye-witness account)

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/awmso/06.htm

Last edited by Rounder; October 6th, 2007 at 10:48 AM.

Old October 6th, 2007 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I saw this on American Justice or some such show, and if I remember correctly it happened about 20 years ago in Greenboro, when the Klan was protesting a march of the Communist Workers Party.

Edit: Actually happened in 1979, and it was a 'Death to the Klan' march that the Klan was there protesting.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12980183/
Yes Dawn, the jew-led Communist Workers Party held their "Death to the Klan" rally in an all-nigger housing project. And they mailed written invitations to several Klan leaders daring them to "come out from under your hoods and face the wrath of the people." And so we went.

The kikes are still bitching about cops not being on the shoot-out scene, but fact is, the kikes warned the cops beforehand to stay away and told the police chief there'd be a riot if the cops came. So that's why there were no cops around when the shoot-out occured. The cops were afraid of the kike and koon communists in that all-nigger housing project.

Old October 6th, 2007 #9
melcur
Banned

[QUOTE=Rounder;635476]19 shots fired by the reds - 20 by our side. 2 of our men slightly and accidentally wounded by shotgun blasts by our side./QUOTE]

Damn good shooting 5 to 0. I've always enjoyed watching third worlders engage in combat, the shoot wi5th their reifles turned sideways or over their heads - idiots. 10 properly trained white men can easily take out 50 coons

Old October 6th, 2007 #10
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

NC is going down fast. It has one of the largest wetback and nigger populations in the country. You can't swing a dead nigger without hitting a mexcriment. Part of me just wants to get out but the other part of me wants to stay for the target rich environment when the SHTF. Just imagine that video times 10,000 only this time it will be niggers and wetback along with their sympathetic jew lovers.

Old October 6th, 2007 #11
Mike Cooper...

the guy you could see shooting, he looked rather ungraceful and unco-ordinated. It was aestheticly unappealing. They look so much cooler in the movies when they are shooting people.

Old October 6th, 2007 #12
Rob Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Awwwww. . . you bring back fond memories, melcur. I was in that 3 November 1979 shoot-out which occured in an all-black neighborhood of Greensboro, NC. Only 5 months after I'd retired from the US Army. 5 dead reds and 12 more wounded in the 88 second gun battle, including lots of jews. First 2 shots fired at me. 19 shots fired by the reds - 20 by our side. 2 of our men slightly and accidentally wounded by shotgun blasts by our side.

Guy in white sweater firing an M-16 is Wayne Wood. Red headed fellow in denim jacket is Jack Fowler. David Mathews, credited with 4 of the 5 dead reds, later joined my group, the White Patriot Party. All long-time personal friends of mine back then. And all Klan and Nazi defendants were acquitted in two separate trials. Not one red was ever tried for anything.

I devoted a chapter of my book to the shoot-out, which can be read by clicking this link: (My eye-witness account)

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/awmso/06.htm
from what I remember, didn't one of those who fired on the commies turn out to be an undercover sheriffs deputy?

Old October 6th, 2007 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Always inspiring,that vid!I have the non-narrarated version downloaded to my favorites!It lifts my spirits when I'm feeling down!lol!Remember this:after the first one,the rest are free!lol!

Old October 6th, 2007 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderbooger View Post
from what I remember, didn't one of those who fired on the commies turn out to be an undercover sheriffs deputy?
He didn't fire his weapon at all. You're referring to Eddie Dawson, a so-called security chief for Virgil Griffin's NC klan group, who was actually working for the cops all along as an informer. He was, in fact, in charge of the Klan/Nazi anti-communist demonstration, that day. As I said, my eye-witness account can be read at the link I provided, above. All the details are there.

Old October 6th, 2007 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR View Post
NC is going down fast. It has one of the largest wetback and nigger populations in the country. You can't swing a dead nigger without hitting a mexcriment. Part of me just wants to get out but the other part of me wants to stay for the target rich environment when the SHTF. Just imagine that video times 10,000 only this time it will be niggers and wetback along with their sympathetic jew lovers.
Yes. I was born and raised in NC, but until I joined the Army in 1959, I'd never even seen a Mexican or any other kind of spic. Back then, NC was about 88 percent white, and 88 percent of niggers were in the cotton patch or otherwise "productive citizens". Black on white violence was almost unheard of.

Old October 6th, 2007 #16
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I have the non-narrarated version downloaded to my favorites!It lifts my spirits when I'm feeling down!lol!Remember this:after the first one,the rest are free!lol!

Good for you!
The French commie :[] commentator never mentions anything about nigger weapons, only those bad racist killers, killing niggers for fun...
and that the worthless shit of sheriff arrives too late and is to be blamed for nigger-blood too.

Old October 6th, 2007 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Yes. I was born and raised in NC, but until I joined the Army in 1959, I'd never even seen a Mexican or any other kind of spic. Back then, NC was about 88 percent white, and 88 percent of niggers were in the cotton patch or otherwise "productive citizens". Black on white violence was almost unheard of.

Sad itz! In less than 50 years things have gone completely haywire!

If ya just need a good laugh (ya GOTTA try to make this shit funny!)...check this out:

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 6th, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man View Post

More detailed video here:

Damn jews are pretty good at riling the niggers up...always have been!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 6th, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Old October 6th, 2007 #19
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Ok, I really don't like you, but I have to ask for my own curiosity: you used the number 88 three times in this thread... two in the quote above, and you said the gunfight lasted 88 seconds.

Are you just pulling these numbers out, or are these for real? The reason I'm asking is because I have this thing about numbers. The number 88 being the number of seconds the fight lasted is pretty interesting to me.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old October 6th, 2007 #20
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. Cuto View Post
Ok, I really don't like you, but I have to ask for my own curiosity: you used the number 88 three times in this thread... two in the quote above, and you said the gunfight lasted 88 seconds.

Are you just pulling these numbers out, or are these for real? The reason I'm asking is because I have this thing about numbers. The number 88 being the number of seconds the fight lasted is pretty interesting to me.
The gunfight lasted exactly 88 seconds according to the video introduced as evidence in both trials. And there was a TV documentary called "88 seconds in Greensboro".

My other 2 references to the number 88 were preceeded by the word "about", meaning approximately. And "88" also, as you probably know, means Heil Hitler - the 8th letter in the alphabet being "H".

Thread