Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2013 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default G4S now hired to solve murders, too.

Quote:
Police forces are recruiting from private security company G4S for £60,000 roles running murder and serious crime investigations in the latest privatisation of frontline posts.

Advertisements have been placed by G4S, the firm that could only partly fulfill its contract to supply security guards at Olympics, for civilian 'senior investigating officers' to work in UK police forces.

The job description, reported in the Sunday Times, said the role involved heading up serious crime inquiries, leading a team of officers conducting interviews, door-to-door inquiries and tests.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...line-jobs.html

The Savile enquiry hiring them was bad enough but this?

Is this the idea of that American policing guru that Call-Me was congratulating himself on hiring?

Old April 14th, 2013 #2
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Is this the idea of that American policing guru that Call-Me was congratulating himself on hiring?
Quote:
Police forces are recruiting from private security company
Bratton?

Could indeed be.

I bet the "police forces" are thrilled.

Old April 14th, 2013 #3
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I bet the "police forces" are thrilled.
They will , double your money time for every bent cnut who got above beat bobby . All the scum who have risen to the top will do is retire as soon as they qualify for a full pension and then get set back on as "consultants" .

Old April 14th, 2013 #4
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

It is probably a reflection on the state of the police forces as current.Any really skilled coppers get offered decent outside work so they get their twelve to twenty years in and go and work in the private sector.The rubbish left in are the time servers and jobsworths we are all so familiar with particularly in cases such as Tia Sharp. It is why call me & co keep floating the idea of a national FBI type force. Look at a fiasco like the yorkshire ripper hunt,he was only caught by accident and nothing has improved since.

As with Blackwater you will see intelligent coppers jacking in the forces and going to G4S and coming back to their self same desk the next day being paid twice once via pension and twice from G4S.The existing police forces are more like processing plants than counter criminal agencies.A sort of British leyland without the charm.Sure they will set up they another new "race monitoring unit" or some such other facetious faction providing the government make extra funds available for it. Look how many "movement" nutzis have been set up for gossip via the internet.That is not an accident,why bother confronting winston,achmed and izzy when you can work from home pecking at the laptop. Look at when we get an insight into experienced police officers lives the anti Thatcher loon or the jobsworth plebgate boys.
I doubt it is a new phenomena, hence Sherlock,Poiroit and miss marple all non police.While on the face of it G4S is not a good move can it possibly make the state of affairs any worse ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 14th, 2013 #5
Dawn Cannon

Vacancies and the G4S Global Careers Centre

Find vacancies worldwide with G4S at the G4S Global Career Centre
The G4S Global Career Centre is a unique website providing job seekers with an opportunity to acquire a deeper understanding of ‘the real’ G4S, find relevant career opportunities, finely tune their job seeker skills and join the G4S job seeker community and forums.
Visit the G4S Global Careers Centre to start your search, upload your CV and see what G4S can offer you.

About the G4S Global Careers Centre

The G4S Global Careers Centre ensures the most engaging and supportive candidate experience and enables G4S to draw upon an active global database of the very best internal and external talent when filling its live vacancies.
The Career Centre achieved 40,000 registered job seekers in just three months of going live.

http://www.g4s.com/en/Careers/Vacancies/

Old April 14th, 2013 #6
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
They will , double your money time for every bent cnut who got above beat bobby . All the scum who have risen to the top will do is retire as soon as they qualify for a full pension and then get set back on as "consultants" .
See the post above this.

Hopefully you will see the "bigger picture".

Thread