Filthy, stinky niggers standing in line for the gibs

They don't even look thankful for all we give them

Old August 1st, 2021 #2
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggers are apes View Post

They don't even look thankful for all we give them[/CENTER][/I]
When they famously starved in the Eighties, it was just women, children, the old people, and tragically, animals.

Even doogooders admitted that the men remained fat and heathy, they just didn't show any photographs.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; August 1st, 2021 at 12:07 PM.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #3
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown

Old August 2nd, 2021 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
And that right there explains why "world hunger" will never end. The only thing these third world sub-humans do is eat and fuck. As soon as they get even a partially full belly, they are immediately imbued with just enough energy to copulate. Whenever a food delivery truck visits a starving african village, 9 months later the starving population has doubled. If 10 million niggers had been allowed to die in 1983, there would be 200 million fewer of them starving today.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #5
bedford

bedford

I remember in the 70s National Lampoon magazine found a use for starving Africans. They were made into Doggy Wogs, a food for pet dogs.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #6
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown
Unhappy

I'm 52, and like many guys my age, my two most favorite comedy magazines growing up were MAD and National Lampoon.

Despite both being created and written by Jews and both being typically Anti-White and mostly Left-wing pozzed when I was reading and collecting them, (mid-'70's-early '90's), they still often managed to be hilariously funny, crude, and offensive.

Especially in the far more "Adult-oriented" Nat. Lampoon's case...

Old August 3rd, 2021 #7
jaekel

jaekel

Thank you for the wonderful news!
Each time I hear a siren, I hope there's more dead niggers.

Old August 3rd, 2021 #8
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
Sterilize the niggers.

Old August 3rd, 2021 #9
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
The ones that don't starve suffocate from a grain of rice stuck in their throats.

Old August 3rd, 2021 #10
jaekel

jaekel

Poor, disadvantaged kneegrows.
We need to free them from the evil White Man.
Take away all the technological advances and return the simians to their true state of spears and mud huts

Old August 3rd, 2021 #11
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown

Jews ARE planning exactly that, you know.

After the White man has been fully replaced/genocided in both Europe and North America as per their Tribal Agenda's Prime Directive...

Old August 4th, 2021 #12
Niggers are apes

Niggers are apes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Sterilize the niggers.
That would be a good start.

Old August 4th, 2021 #13
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Then pop stars will hold charity concerts and gullible goyim will contribute to feed them.

It's not just African niggers. Asian niggers too.

Old August 4th, 2021 #14
M. Willis

M. Willis

Bit late but it has to be said: When are the niggers in apefrica NOT starving to death? They eat each other with reckless abandon to this day, how is this a shock to anyone? Endless foreign aid, endless tanker ships with nothing but grain and they are still dying of starvation.

Give a nigger food and they reproduce, take it away and they still reproduce only now with CANNIBALISM!

Just cut the aid and let em starve, it is how they have existed since... Forever, let em be and nature shall handle things just fine. They belong there, we do not. Lock em all up in Africa, keep them there, let none out, no one in, just let nature do its job.

Old August 4th, 2021 #15
James Radov

James Radov

the Greatest StandUp comic Ever has the solution..

Old August 4th, 2021 #16
M. Willis

M. Willis

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
the Greatest StandUp comic Ever has the solution..

[/url]
I have a copy of that one on the computer, it just sums up the 3rd world so marvelously it hurts. They just never learn, their little monkey brains can not wrap around the concept of desert = desert, no food, just sand, always sand. Instead they keep multiplying like locusts until their mud skin hordes cover the desert and they just cant figure out why they are starving.

Also there are some really outstanding pictures out there showing the apefricans "farming" and they are so bad at it even with endless foreign aid, advisors, etc that they cant grow but maybe 2 ears of corn for every 150 acres. They are just NOT meant to be part of civilization, they are apes. Just apes. Apes belong in zoos or in the wilds of Africa, not here nor anywhere else. Period.

Old August 4th, 2021 #17
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown

Niggers don't farm, White people do.

When Whites can no longer feed the always-growing hordes of always-hungry Niggers infesting the urban areas, they'll simply show up on White-owned farmlands and gleefully slaughter every White man, woman, and child living there.

Don't believe me? Look at SA, this is rapidly coming to America's food-producing rural Heartlands...

Old August 4th, 2021 #18
M. Willis

M. Willis

Quote:
Niggers don't farm, White people do.

When Whites can no longer feed the always-growing hordes of always-hungry Niggers infesting the urban areas, they'll simply show up on White-owned farmlands and gleefully slaughter every White man, woman, and child living there.

Don't believe me? Look at SA, this is rapidly coming to America's food-producing rural Heartlands...
True, they started back before... Bush Jr. I do believe, bringing in Somali's and sending them to the New England states, been a long time but I remember seeing the footage of it: liberals with signs saying "WELCOME!" to a horde of niggers with 55 IQ hard limits and are all rapist cannibals on top of it all. Here recently it has been coming out the USAF has been used to shuttle them around the nation (apes, general) along with beaners so everyone gets a nice slice of "cultural enrichment." Heck, even my rural area we got a new nigger family! Went to the store today to pick up some eggs and milk and here was a nigger, sow and turdlings, uggllllyyy fuckers, cant even comment on how comically they were dressed. The nogdaddy had a bright pink, stained toboggan on when its 107F outside.

As for the farming though, the government has been working overtime to shut down all private farms to where the only ones farming are "progressives" doing it to supply their own "progressive" restaurants. I learned a few years ago but dont know where to find the links, but noggers in Ohio and cattle states were swarming the countryside with chainsaws at night to "butcher" cattle, problem was they are inept and have no idea that butchering is an art form / science. They were hacking cows to pieces trying to find "muh gib steak 24oz" and found out... It does not magically fall out of the cow when you hack it apart with a chainsaw.

There is going to come a point when South Africa and Rhodesia look like childs play, they will not back down, it will be full steam ahead on white genocide. However, the jews control the funding on them and keep it all in check for now, but as some point something will tip and all hell will break loose. What will be the tipping point will be when the niggers learn not to loot the STORES but to loot the WAREHOUSES that supply said stores, once that happens it will truly shatter the logistical system like it has never been seen before.

But your right, niggers do not farm, they burn everything they touch to the ground and blame you and me for their own lack of basic intelligence.

Thread