Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 17th, 2013 #1021
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
[url]

He's looking at 14 years and rightly so.

Let the kvetching begin.
Yes the full fourteen years might deter other white middle class permanent juveniles.Whereas the aliens regard anything less than a death sentence for crome as a result and a sign of weakness

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 27th, 2013 #1022
Bev
drinking tea

He's pleaded not guilty. The British press appears to be carefully avoiding the new charges, unless they are subject to a different trial.

Quote:
A teacher has pleaded not guilty to abducting a teenage girl, as he appeared in court via prison videolink.

Jeremy Forrest, 30, was arrested in Bordeaux in France on September 28 last year following the issuing of a European arrest warrant.

Following extradition to Britain, Forrest - a teacher at Bishop Bell C of E School in Eastbourne, East Sussex - was charged by Sussex Police on October 10 with abducting a child, who cannot be identified for legal reasons.

Today, at a plea and case management hearing at Lewes Crown Court in front of judge Mr Justice Singh, Forrest denied child abduction as he appeared via videolink from HMP Lewes.

Prosecutor Richard Barton said a two-week trial will be heard at the same court from June 10 in front of Judge Richard Brown.

A pre-trial review will be heard on May 17.

No bail application was made and Forrest, of Chislehurst Road, Petts Wood, south-east London, was remanded in custody.
How the hell he can plead not guilty, I don't know. The whole world knows he did it.

Old January 27th, 2013 #1023
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:

He's pleaded not guilty. The British press appears to be carefully avoiding the new charges, unless they are subject to a different trial.

How the hell he can plead not guilty, I don't know. The whole world knows he did it.
I'm sure it will be argued from every angle that what he did was not a violation of the letter of the law, even if it appears he did so.

Thanks for the update.

Old January 28th, 2013 #1024
Zander

Quote:

I presume this pedo scum will say he didn't abduct her because she went of her own free will. At least thats what he will have groomed her into thinking.

Old January 28th, 2013 #1025
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
I presume this pedo scum will say he didn't abduct her because she went of her own free will. At least thats what he will have groomed her into thinking.
That's what's so absurd about this. The law clearly states that legally, at her age, she doesn't have "free will" to make that decision.

I imagine it will take an "Akins" argument, and attempt to spin it that in her specific case, she was much more mature than the average 14-15 yr old girl, and the law should take that into account. And if the law doesn't take it into account, it is a faulty law, and shouldn't be applied or some such nonsense.

Old March 6th, 2013 #1026
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A science teacher who had an affair with a 15-year-old pupil has been jailed for 18 months.

Michael Pooley, 35, dated the teenager for four months, taking her on day trips and to a hotel, until her parents found out what was going on.

Judge Alan Goldsack QC said he hoped Pooley's sentence acted as a warning to any others in his profession 'thinking of behaving in this way'.

He who told him: 'Parents are entitled to expect when their children leave home to go to school that they are going to be safe and teachers will protect rather than abuse them.'

Judge Goldsack heard how a mutual relationship developed between Pooley and a girl, who is now 17-years-old and cannot be named, at a secondary school in West Yorkshire.

He was told how this started with the girl having a crush on the teacher and they began to see each other out of school, eventually going on trips together and staying in a hotel.

Prosecutor Laura Marshall said: 'It was very much a mutual relationship. The two had talked about children and marriage, but this was put off by Pooley after he said her parents wouldn’t be happy about the idea.'

Sheffield Crown Court heard how the pair communicated using Facebook over a four-month period and Pooley even set up two fake accounts on the social media site so the girl’s parents would not spot he was talking to their daughter.

Judge Goldsack told Pooley: 'You agreed to meet her in the long school holidays and had regular Facebook contact with her.
'Parents are entitled to expect when their children leave home to go to school that they are going to be safe and teachers will protect rather than abuse them.'
Judge Alan Goldsack QC

'You then created two fake accounts to deliberately deceive her parents, should they look at her computer.

'Twice you took the girl without the consent of her parents on day trips. Undoubtedly, she had a strong attachment to you.'

The court heard Pooley was confronted after friends of the girl alerted their parents to the relationship.

The court heard that despite the defendant admitting touching the girl sexually, there was no penetrative sex between them and Pooley had continually dismissed the teenager’s requests for him to 'take her virginity'.

Pooley, who was a teacher at a school in Wakefield, told the girl he wanted to wait until she was 16-years-old, the judge was told.

Sheffield Crown Court heard that the girl in question now has medical issues and will have to take medication for the rest of her life due to stress.

Pooley, of Miles Hill Terrace, Potternewton, Leeds - who stood in the dock wearing a dark suit, grey shirt and a grey striped tie - admitted seven counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of child abduction at a previous hearing.

He was jailed for 18 months, ordered to sign the Sex Offenders Register and was banned from working with children indefinitely.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-holidays.html

Not Forrest, but a comparable case. Unfortunately for the internet lawyers on this thread, and fortunately for decent people everywhere, it seems that they were wrong and taking an underage child somewhere with her consent IS abduction.

I expect/hope that Forrest will receive a longer sentence because this man did not have full sex with the child and Forrest allegedly did.

Old March 6th, 2013 #1027
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Forrest also took her on much more than a day trip to a local hotel. He fled the country with her.

Old March 6th, 2013 #1028
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Forrest also took her on much more than a day trip to a local hotel. He fled the country with her.
Yes, that's a good point. Forrest's crime was far worse.

Old March 7th, 2013 #1029
Zander

Hang him next to those fuckin' fluffy balls on the trees!

Old March 12th, 2013 #1030
Jez

Whats so special about 16? As if there is a magic number when sex becomes safe and harmless.

A 15 year old is not a child, they are a young adult who enjoys sex. 15 is legal in France and Sweden. 14 is legal in Germany, Austria, Portugal and Italy. Ages of consent are just random numbers, they are not based on facts.

Jeremy didn't harm Megan, it's disgraceful that someone can be sent to jail because they love someone a few months below the age of consent. If she was 18 he could have done all sorts of sordid things to her and no-one would have cared.

And of course we have the double standard when a female teacher has sex with a student.

Sex is natural and harmless, Megan loved every minute of it.

Old March 15th, 2013 #1031
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
France’s top constitutional court is to consider an appeal by British teacher Jeremy Forrest, who ran away to France with one of his pupils last year, against a Bordeaux court’s decision to hand him over to UK courts.

Forrest, the 30-year-old maths teacher who ran off with a 15-year-old pupil in September last year, pleaded not guilty to abduction in a British court in January.

But his lawyers are also pursuing his case in France, arguing that he has faced different charges in the UK to those that figured on the European arrest warrant that led his transfer from France.

On 10 October last year a Bordeaux court ordered Forrest to be handed over to the British due to a warrant for abducting a child, which can mean a maximum of seven years in prison.

But on 15 January, when Forrest was already in a British prison awaiting trial, it authorised them to prosecute him for sex charges that could mean a 14-year sentence, ignoring the terms of the warrant, they argue.

The lawyers have now been given permission to take the case to highest court of appeal, the constitutional council, sources told the AFP news agency Friday, judging the complaint to have a “serious character”.
tags: Britain - Education - England - France - Jeremy Forrest - Megan Stammers - Paedophilia - sex - Teachers - United Kingdom
http://www.english.rfi.fr/europe/201...ch-handover-uk

Clearly the prospect of 14 years has put the wind up him and rightly so.

NB: I have left the story's "tags" in place for a purpose. It's not careless editing on my part.

Old April 11th, 2013 #1032
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
In September 2012, Jeremy Forrest, English professor of mathematics, was arrested in Bordeaux (Gironde) with one of his pupils aged 15, on the basis of a European Arrest Warrant (EAW) issued by a judge British "child abduction", an offense in Britain a sentence of seven years. On 4 October 2012, the investigation chamber of Bordeaux decides to return to the British authorities.

The Monde.fr is pleased to offer you reading this article usually reserved for subscribers Monde.fr. Enjoy all the articles for the Monde.fr by subscribing from 1 € / month | Discover edition subscribers

Detained on arrival in the UK, it must respond to the following statements of the mother, the chief of sexual assault on a minor of 16 years, the crime for which he faces up to fourteen years in prison, even if it is, according to the girl, consensual relations. He then argued the principle of specialty, which prohibits the extradition or prosecution for an offense other than that which he was extradited. This principle, however, is not absolute, the Requested State may, at the request of the requesting State, extend the grounds for extradition. This is granted by the investigating chamber of Bordeaux, January 15, acting "without recourse".

A DECISION THAT WILL CASE

Mr. Forrest has lodged an appeal in cassation, accompanied by a priority issue of constitutionality (QPC) involving the principle of equality before the law and violate the right to an effective judicial remedy. The admissibility of the appeal in cassation is dependent on the QPC on which the Constitutional Council ruled Thursday, April 4. A decision which, in many respects, will set a precedent.

See also: Three years of QPC, the legal revolution

The question is whether Article 695-46 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, which provides that, in the framework of the European arrest warrant, "the investigating chamber may decide without appeal (...) in the within thirty days of receipt of the request "is consistent with the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

The Constitutional Council, however, wanted to make sure in advance that this provision met or not an obligation of the institutions of the European Union. He found that only the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) had jurisdiction to rule on this point. And, for the first time, the Constitutional Council has sent a request to the ECJ to rule on an emergency preliminary ruling.

CONSTITUTIONAL REVIEW

The European arrest warrant has been established by the Framework Decision of the European Council of 13 June 2002. The transposition of this Directive into French law required a constitutional amendment, 25 March 2003. Article 88-2 of the Constitution now provides that "the law sets out the rules relating to the European arrest warrant pursuant to acts adopted by the institutions of the European Union." The Constitutional Council, for the first time, seized of this matter.

If available without recourse stems from European acts, its possible unconstitutionality is raised by Article 88-2. In the opposite case, if it proceeds from a legislative choice, there is no reason to review its compliance with constitutional principles - and its possible cancellation. "Some serious questions appear," said the Constitutional Council.
courtesy of google translate. http://www.lemonde.fr/politique/arti...72_823448.html

Another British news blackout.

Old April 11th, 2013 #1033
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
courtesy of google translate. http://www.lemonde.fr/politique/arti...72_823448.html

Another British news blackout.
The Google translation hurts my mind this early....it's like reading something by Craig Cobb.

Old April 13th, 2013 #1034
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Google translation hurts my mind this early....it's like reading something by Craig Cobb.
It hurts my mind any time of night or day. Do we have any competent French speakers that can make a better job of it?

Old April 13th, 2013 #1035
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
Whats so special about 16? As if there is a magic number when sex becomes safe and harmless.

A 15 year old is not a child, they are a young adult who enjoys sex. 15 is legal in France and Sweden. 14 is legal in Germany, Austria, Portugal and Italy. Ages of consent are just random numbers, they are not based on facts.

Jeremy didn't harm Megan, it's disgraceful that someone can be sent to jail because they love someone a few months below the age of consent. If she was 18 he could have done all sorts of sordid things to her and no-one would have cared.

And of course we have the double standard when a female teacher has sex with a student.

Sex is natural and harmless, Megan loved every minute of it.
Apologies for only just responding to this post but it's only just been brought to my attention.

All your points have already been demolished.

Forrest groomed Megan. He stalked her bucket list and set about fulfilling her childish dreams. Never mind him being a married man - he abused his loco parentis status to do this. She was 14 when it began. That is a child.

We've covered female teachers with students and I think we universally agreed that the scenario is equally deviant.

You didn't comment on the kidnap issue.

Ages of consent are indeed based on facts. That some countries differ on the interpretation of facts is not relevant.

He did harm Megan. Not physically, but emotionally. Links and testimony from other women who were in the same situation have been provided. They all agree that they were emotionally harmed.

One point which was not covered is that Forrest agreed to being returned from France because he was so in love with Megan and wanted to be near her. Now he's arguing that they didn't have the right to deport him and he should be allowed to skip trial and go back. That sound like deep and everlasting love to you? No, me neither.

Old April 13th, 2013 #1036
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
He did harm Megan. Not physically, but emotionally. Links and testimony from other women who were in the same situation have been provided. They all agree that they were emotionally harmed.
Where's the news here? Don't ALL women agree that they are continuously oppressed and exploited by men?

I know and care very little about the particulars of the specific relationship in question, and have no illusions of ever being able to glean them through the lens of the controlled, anti-White, anti-male media agenda.

The consensus of the aforementioned "other women" is suspect to me because it is perfectly aligned with the ideals of the NWO, which is as anti-male as it is anti-White.

It seems reasonable to me to assume media treatment of Jeremy (whats-his-name) is about as objective as that being dished up to the Kwans about George Zimmerman.

Old April 13th, 2013 #1037
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Where's the news here? Don't ALL women agree that they are continuously oppressed and exploited by men?
No.

Quote:
I know and care very little about the particulars of the specific relationship in question, and have no illusions of ever being able to glean them through the lens of the controlled, anti-White, anti-male media agenda.

Ordinarily this would be true. However, this story broke at the same time muslim grooming gangs were popping up like mushrooms and so because they finally had a white paedophile to report on, we got every detail, along with the collective journalistic sigh of relief.

In addition, much of the information we have was gleaned from the teacher's blog and online presence, not from the media. I saw it with my own eyes.

Quote:
The consensus of the aforementioned "other women" is suspect to me because it is perfectly aligned with the ideals of the NWO, which is as anti-male as it is anti-White.

I see why you think it but you're wrong. These were immature teen girls who entered into relationships with their older male teachers and are now grown women talking about their experience. I don't doubt the media published their stories for the reasons you give, but it doesn't detract from their experience.

Quote:
It seems reasonable to me to assume media treatment of Jeremy (whats-his-name) is about as objective as that being dished up to the Kwans about George Zimmerman.
The media has gone silent now. There's a blackout on him and has been since he returned. Updates since his return have been gleaned from the French press.

Old April 13th, 2013 #1038
Jimmy Marr

Alright, Bev, you've done your homework on this case, and I'll take your word on it, but I'd prefer to see Megan's dad defend his daughter's chastity with a brazen act of male chauvinism than the pusillanimous British Crown.

Old April 13th, 2013 #1039
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Alright, Bev, you've done your homework on this case, and I'll take your word on it, but I'd prefer to see Megan's dad defend his daughter's chastity with a brazen act of male chauvinism than the pusillanimous British Crown.
+1

Exactly.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #1040
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A former Petts Wood teacher accused of abducting a teenage girl will stand trial next month.

Jeremy Forrest, 30, of Chislehurst Road, was arrested on September 28 last year in Bordeaux, France after a European manhunt.

He was subsequently extradited back to Britain, where the former teacher at Bishop Justus school, in Magpie Lane, Bromley, was charged by Sussex Police with abducting a child.

Appearing at Lewes Crown Court, in East Sussex, on Friday, Forrest was given a trial date set for June 10. It is thought the trial will run for two weeks.

Forrest denies abducting the child, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and has been remanded in custody.
http://www.bromleytimes.co.uk/news/p...tion_1_2204511

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread