VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2016 #1
andy

Default Webster Speaks

Webster ataes his version of affairs

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 6th, 2016 #2
White Dragon

Webster is right about a proper formalised constitution for a new sensible party.

Old September 6th, 2016 #3
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Webster is right about a proper formalised constitution for a new sensible party.

Legitimate nationalism must have the sort of constitution Webster advocates.It is a basic requirement for any serious legitimate political party.With hindsight Tyndalls actions were the "split" that destroyed legitimate British nationalism.It is absurd to claim as he did,that he knew nothing of Websters personal sexual preferences.That said it should not be forgotten tht it was a three way split and Fontaine wanted the nutzis that Webster was encouraging out and excluded from Front demonstrations and marches.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 6th, 2016 #4
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Legitimate nationalism must have the sort of constitution Webster advocates.It is a basic requirement for any serious legitimate political party.With hindsight Tyndalls actions were the "split" that destroyed legitimate British nationalism.It is absurd to claim as he did,that he knew nothing of Websters personal sexual preferences.That said it should not be forgotten tht it was a three way split and Fontaine wanted the nutzis that Webster was encouraging out and excluded from Front demonstrations and marches.
Webster mentioning that Griffin was in the queue to speak against John Tyndall's new NF constitution at the Great Yarmouth AGM, calling it tyranny. Yet the same twat used said constitution in the BNP to expell enemies and shut people up. What a twat Griffin is.

Old April 8th, 2018 #5
England V ZOG

Webster is featured throughout this
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old April 18th, 2018 #6
NaomiX
Banned

Webster is both a NONCE & a HOMO.....

Old April 18th, 2018 #7
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Wan't one of your favourite expressions, not even months ago, something along the lines of "Webster and his street gang, circus antics"??

Andy must've thought someone must've left the forum ffs....

Old April 18th, 2018 #8
NaomiX
Banned

We used this vile homo sloth. It was a publicity stunt - first street demo he/she had been on on since 83. I thought it would get us mega publicity, so did she. In actual fact, he/she was ignored in favour of Eddy Stanton. That's when he went on all gay and sent round emails slating the demo, organisers and security. COMPLETE CUNT

Old April 18th, 2018 #9
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
We used this vile homo sloth. It was a publicity stunt - first street demo he/she had been on on since 83. I thought it would get us mega publicity, so did she. In actual fact, he/she was ignored in favour of Eddy Stanton. That's when he went on all gay and sent round emails slating the demo, organisers and security. COMPLETE CUNT

Old April 18th, 2018 #10
NaomiX
Banned

Another one, the true NS organised:

Old April 22nd, 2018 #11
White Dragon

Webster being a homo is not news mate. Pretty funny looking at old George while Webster tells him his Mongrol kids have to go back...Priceless!

Thread