Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2008 #61
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

What the fuck! I cannot believe this. I liked Jim a great deal and he's part of why I've been reading and listening to VNN for years. R.I.P but over a woman? Kinda weak....

Damn...

Old February 19th, 2008 #62
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
I hope this is some guy with a similar name.
For once I agree with you 100%.In vain,I'm afraid.Damn it all,anyway
A sad thing,indeed.R.I.P.Jankee Jim.

Old February 19th, 2008 #63
Susan

This is just so sad, so sad. I always liked Jim. Never met him, of course,but looked forward maybe one day to meeting him at a rally or protest or something. He had sent me several friendly pm's in the past, always with a kind word. I enjoyed his most recent posts about life back before this country was ruined forever.

I never had the chance to listen to any of the FTL's, and I admit I hadn't read his blogs in a while, so I didn't know any of this was happening. What a shame. I'm sorry about the whole sad mess for everyone involved. Such a waste.

We need to be sure to carry on the work he cared so deeply about, in one way or another. We also need to be good to one another. There are too few of us already, for gosh' sake.

Old February 19th, 2008 #64
spahnranch
Sikorski

Oh Jim, why?

You are better than this.

I will miss you, friend. You never failed to put a smile on my face when you called for Stan and I got the phone first.

Shine on Jim, you mean the world to so many. You are so loved.

kim

Old February 19th, 2008 #65
Eric_Paulson

Very sorry to hear of Jim's death. He was a very down-to-earth guy, a very knowledgeable guy. I really enjoyed his radio show.

Old February 19th, 2008 #66
ubersaxon
On Leave

Yankee Jim was a great man. He will be sorely missed. He gave us so much on this forum, on the streets, and the radio broadcasts. I'll miss the "did you know, on this day" fillers, his common man demeanor, and the love he showed to us all in this movement. It's to bad I never got to meet the legend.

It's a sad day for us all.

Rest in peace, Brother.

Old February 19th, 2008 #67
Ravening Wolf

This is truly shocking and sad!!! I'll miss Yankee Jim; he always made great posts and was quite encouraging to me in his rep posts. We must carry on and fight for the survival of the White Race.

Sieg Heil,

Ravening Wolf

P.S. Perhaps I'll start posting here again; I stopped posting here several months back because of all the backbiting bullshit.
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; February 19th, 2008 at 09:33 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #68
Darren
Banned

Jim will be missed. I never knew him beyond these forums, but I have always respected him because he was one of the few here who didn't constantly degenerate into insults and mud-slinging with other folk. He was a valuable foot-soldier for the cause and we will not be quite the same without him.

Old February 19th, 2008 #69
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This is just so sad, so sad. I always liked Jim. Never met him, of course,but looked forward maybe one day to meeting him at a rally or protest or something. He had sent me several friendly pm's in the past, always with a kind word. I enjoyed his most recent posts about life back before this country was ruined forever.

I never had the chance to listen to any of the FTL's, and I admit I hadn't read his blogs in a while, so I didn't know any of this was happening. What a shame. I'm sorry about the whole sad mess for everyone involved. Such a waste.

We need to be sure to carry on the work he cared so deeply about, in one way or another. We also need to be good to one another. There are too few of us already, for gosh' sake.
I'm going to presume that rolling up our sleeves and getting back to work would be both in accordance with Yankee Jims final wishes (which is the impression I got of the guy) and,also,the best way to honour his memory.

Old February 19th, 2008 #70
August D.

This is a "victory" for our enemies...to lose a man such as Jim and in such a bad way. He should have gone out in a better way; if he had planned to end it he should have taken down someone of importance to the enemy...not his pathetic wife and then giving himself to a noose. He could have had more glory in his death, but this is a domestic murder/suicide..like that fucking wrestler last year... I hope I don't offend anyone, but I suppose I'm sad and angry about this.

Fuck....

Old February 19th, 2008 #71
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Less than 24 hours ago I was glad to hear him talking at the live FTL broadcast -- he sounded cheerful and happy. I nearly can't believe he is dead. R.I.P. Yankee Jim...
I hate to be the one to bring this up.. but could the news be being misled, or lying... you know..about the real cause. It's just so horribly out of character.

Last edited by Karen Z.; February 19th, 2008 at 09:28 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #72
Bill
Banned

Yankee Jim was one of my best on-line friends. He and I grew up in the same area, him just across the river in Detroit, me on the Windsor side. We were the same age and had many of the same recollections of life back there. We often reminisced about them.

I never had a chance to meet him in person, I am truly saddened by this.

Old February 19th, 2008 #73
August D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
After reading his blog looks like the wife really had it coming. Hopefully he first shot her in the kneecaps, had her suffer for about half an hour, then shot her in the head.

From listening to the shows I think I picked up that he has children. If he had children with this woman then he just murdered their mother and that is not right at all; dishonorable in fact, even if they're grown. What the woman did was wrong, but women come and go, and marriages don't always last till old age and natural death. This is just a fucked up situation all around.

Old February 19th, 2008 #74
Suncoast Rebel Girl

Default Jimmy was my brother

My Mom and I didn't find out about this until right after 6:00 p.m. this evening -- she feared something like this was going to happen, but we had no idea it would end like this. We're down here in Florida, in total shock. Jimmy was the apple of my Mom's eyes. He's two years older than me, and I have no other siblings -- it was always just me and Jimmy. The only thing that can possibly make this better for us is that we live down here in Florida. I'll be making arrangements tomorrow to go up there and get him. Thank you for all your wonderful comments about Jimmy.

Old February 19th, 2008 #75
Vonbluvens
Banned

Reading this depresses the Hell out of me. He was a decent man and he will be missed.

I am lost for words right now.

How horrible.

I just don't understand why things like this have to happen.

Old February 19th, 2008 #76
USNN88
ANSWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
I'm going to presume that rolling up our sleeves and getting back to work would be both in accordance with Yankee Jims final wishes (which is the impression I got of the guy) and,also,the best way to honour his memory.
I'm inclined to think your right, carrying on is the best way to go about and honour the man. Personally I am about to double the amount of mail I've already sent to Lima and do it for YJ (with a link to VNN of course).

Old February 19th, 2008 #77
Suncoast Rebel Girl

Default PS: Yankee Jim's blog is all true!

I forgot to add that everything Jimmy wrote in his final blog entry is the absolute truth. Ma and I kept trying to get him to walk away from everything and just jump in his truck and drive down here to Florida to live. He just couldn't leave his kids up there, even though they hated him because of the wife. At least he didn't go out like a coward.

Old February 19th, 2008 #78
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

I never had the chance to listen to any of the FTL's, and I admit I hadn't read his blogs in a while, so I didn't know any of this was happening.
Then you should keep your mouth shut....

Old February 19th, 2008 #79
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Here's a few images I took of Jim during the Knoxville I rally

More Here or Here

-----------------------------------

Old February 19th, 2008 #80
Vonbluvens
Banned

Why didn't the man reach out for help? Apparently he felt so damn isolated and felt he had no options.

Closed Thread

Thread