Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 1st, 2004 #21
Archangelos

they have atleast one magazine that i know of. Alot of protests and rallys. Although i think Hellenic Front has a better chance of doing anything then Golden Dawn does.

Old March 2nd, 2004 #22
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangelos
Im very upset about Cyprus, my father was drafted in 74 when the invasion happen and was about to be shipped over, but Greece wasnt allow to act. I have a sister who we adopted from Cyprus who still lives there.
To what proportion of Hellenites would you say are indifferent to these issues or at least passive compared to those who share our opinions regarding this? Are there even some who approve of the annexation of Hellenic territories by the Turks? It may sound like a stupid question, but when a German answers an add placed by a cannibal and let’s himself get eaten, I start to think that anything’s possible.
Without revealing too much about you or others like you for your protection, can you tell us if there are Hellenic resistance movements who wish to prevent the recognition of northern Cyprus prior to EU entrance? Or for that matter, are there Hellenics or Pan Slavs, Pan Balkanites, whatever… who’s goals are to liberate territories annexed by Turkey at the signing of the San Stefano Treaty?
I post at this forum: http://www.cilicia.com/board/index.php under “Türkenjäger”. I don’t intend on drawing away VNN members, but only wish to involve people who have particular interests in the aforementioned region. This is an Armenian site which I stumbled on while looking up genocide photos for Hadding

Old March 3rd, 2004 #23
Archangelos

Most Greeks are Patriotic, but when it comes to Cyprus id say all greeks agree that the Turks must go. When it comes to what should be done with Cyprus after that, id say its 50/50 Union with the motherland/Independence. When it comes to movements in Cyprus i believe their are atleast 2 at the moment. Their are afew such movements for all of the names you have listed. Even Neo-Byzantine Nationalist groups are out there. I myself am a member of a new group called 'Hellenic Rebirth'.

When it comes to Hellenic Front, no. Hellenic Front is a Greek Christian Nationalist Party in Greece. Their only connections i can think off hand are in France with National Front.

Old March 5th, 2004 #24
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

it's odd that Greeks successfully carried out a guerilla war on Cyprus to dislodge the English-- see the book "War of the Flea--" but cant get rid of the Turks using the same methods. probably the same thing we have hear vis a vis the Jewish occupation: lack of leadership among our natural elites, and lack of backbone among everybody.

Old March 5th, 2004 #25
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
it's odd that Greeks successfully carried out a guerilla war on Cyprus to dislodge the English-- see the book "War of the Flea--" but cant get rid of the Turks using the same methods. probably the same thing we have hear vis a vis the Jewish occupation: lack of leadership among our natural elites, and lack of backbone among everybody.
Let's not forget that the English were an easy take during WW1 at the Dardenells. The Turks picked them off like flies. The English were too civilized to fight a non-European enemy.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

here's an interesting historic parallel: zionists flooded palestine with immigrants mostly illegal starting before WW1 when it was still part of the ottoman empire. ww1 comes and lord balfour schemes with the kikes running the ottoman empire administrative apparatus to have a jew homeland in palestine. kikes and the crypto-kikes called the "young turks" pull the plug on the Caliphate and set up a belligerent secular republic in place of it which immediately aggresses on Greece and starts working covertly with Jews to undermine the Arabs, who in case readers dont know, are ethnically and linguistically distinct from Turks. Anyhow, for the next 30 years or so, from 1918 to 1947 it's "The British Mandate of Palestine" and the illegal Jew zionist immigration steps up to the highest level. Then the Jews take over and ethnically cleanse 700,000 Arabs from their homes off into the West bank and Gaza. Now the Jews call it home and hold it by force of arms and their mighty diplomatic monopoly scheme they have covertly established in the West.

Tell me does this have parallels to Cyprus or what? You know who the closest military ally of Israel is? Fucking Turks.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #27
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Tell me does this have parallels to Cyprus or what? You know who the closest military ally of Israel is? Fucking Turks.
I knew this and am sure that I mentioned it on this forum. It’s no wonder that Kurds hate Israel. Turkey’s arsenal is filled with American and Israeli built weapons. During the time of the Armenian Holocaust, the weapons were German as well as the military advisors.
Quote:
here's an interesting historic parallel.................... Now the Jews call it home and hold it by force of arms and their mighty diplomatic monopoly scheme they have covertly established in the West.
Jews are of west Asian origin, hence I understand their return to their home continent. This is good for Europe for the simple fact that it’s overdue for Europe to do another house-cleaning. To do this, Europeans have to be left to themselves to sort out their problems and hang their traitors and not get distracted from conducting this by the shenanigans of inferior extraEuropean ethnic groups who only slow down this process.
The Cypriot Question is one of invasion of European territory by non-Europeans.
The Palestinian Question is one of invasion of Semitic territory by Semitics.
I won’t bring up the American Question. I’ll leave that to someone who lives there.
My concerns are here and not in places which I have neither intention of residing nor rights to meddle there. I don’t appreciate my TV screen getting filled with their brawls, everytime they knock each other off. I’m interested in viewing NF election results, instead and seeing informative programs which can advance our societies here

Old March 23rd, 2004 #28
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
I knew this and am s.....................and seeing informative programs which can advance our societies here
Oops, I'm the Turk Hunter here. Forgot to change personalities. Sorry

Old June 20th, 2004 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Which of these parties are anti-Turk?

Which of these parties are anti-Turk?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...uro/html/3.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...ro/html/10.stm

Old July 4th, 2004 #30
MrOutis

For the record, with regard to your call for Hellenic readership of VNN: as half of my heritage is east-Sicilian, and my surname is of Greek derivation, I consider that Greek lineage, as recent DNA studies conducted by the Greek government on the Grecanic-Grikō populations of Bova Marina, Bari and small communities in east/southeast-Sicily have returned, not surprisingly, DNA straight from the original Greek colonists way back in the days of Magna Graecia. I have moreover read extensively in the ancient literature and have some knowledge of old Attic, Koine, and a failing grasp of Katharevousa. So, I am forced to refer to myself as an "Anglo-Greek".

Old July 4th, 2004 #31
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Hyuk

I never cared for frat-rats, snotty, drunken, jackasses. I enjoyed Animal House, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangelos
I was wondering if this forum has any Hellenes on it.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old August 3rd, 2004 #32
Turk Hunter

Default Turk enjoying freedom to posess stolen icons residing in Germany

Neo-Ottomans desecrate Orthodox sacred art and places of worship in Cyprus:
http://www.mcdonald.cam.ac.uk/IARC/c...e3/Mosaics.htm
http://www.cyprusembassy.fi/v05/inde...=1088778129_42

Old August 4th, 2004 #33
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Here's more

....."1422: Ottoman sultan Murad 2 lays a siege on Constantinople.
1452: Sultan Mehmed 2 lays Constantinople under siege, and erects a strong fortress at Rumeli Hisari effectively blocking the strait of Bosporus.
1453 May 29: Constantinople is captured by Ottoman troops, and is quickly turned into capital of the empire. The city was pillaged and its inhabitants massacred for 3 days, before order was established by the sultan.
"......
http://i-cias.com/e.o/istanbul.htm

Old August 4th, 2004 #34
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Goddamned Jews and their economist boyfriends want nothing more than to make Turkey part of the EU and thus flood the place with tenfold more than already are in place as gastarbeiters.

Dont let it happen!

Old August 6th, 2004 #35
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Hartz 4

Quote:
Goddamned Jews and their economist boyfriends want nothing more than to make Turkey part of the EU and thus flood the place with tenfold more than already are in place as gastarbeiters.

Dont let it happen!
The Germans are now the Gastarbeiters in their own country and the Turk Gastarbeiters have gone on welfare. Next year, the long time unemployed must accept any job. I'd like to see how Germans will react when they start taking on jobs scrubbing urinals and toilets in Turkish brothels

Old May 6th, 2005 #36
Kind Lampshade Maker

"...Greek extremists protest against a meeting to be held the following week by an ethnic Macedonian political party in the town of Edessa (Voden). Their intention (which proved successful) was to intimidate members of this group and prevent the meeting from taking place. The Banner proclaims that "Macedonia is Greece" and aims to deny the distinct ethno-national identity of Greece's Macedonian minority..."

Old May 6th, 2005 #37
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

as American, I find it hard to relate to Greeks fussing over Macedonians. Seems like Jewish subversion in Europe and the usual situation with Turks should be enough to worry about.

I like this website btw:

http://www.grecoreport.com/index.html

Thread