VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2004 #21
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
LOL I wish America would get some of those Med work ethics. I'm getting a wee sick of 51 weeks of work a year and ten to twelve hour days. I'd give my left nut to have vacation like Germans.

Siestas are fucking great dude. I live for a weekend siesta. Cochinillo asado, and siestas. Two things that make any trip to SPain worth repeating.

If the Walloons have taken that custom on, shows how smart they are. Or maybe just how Gallic. "savoir-vivre."
You're right. Sietas are even healthy and increase worker productivity.
I used the wrong phrase. I should have said "Magnana" (pronounced "maniana") which is a Latin American euphamism meaning "putting it off 'til tomorrow"

Old March 30th, 2004 #22
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Was in Belgium last Saturday. By wit beer two elderly students kept saying Belgium was "complicated". Couldn't explain it to me. At least not in English; mentioned Vaamsblok.

A good chunk of the Netherlands was cut off to appease France instead of dispute claims to the territory... As with any political con-cocktion they seem to have something for "democratic" propaganda. In fact I think they're forced to vote...

Brussels is a human waste dump fighting for the title of EU DC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	square.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1177  

Last edited by Agis; March 30th, 2004 at 02:41 PM.

Old March 30th, 2004 #23
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis
Was in Belgium last Saturday. By wit beer two elderly students kept saying Belgium was "complicated". Couldn't explain it to me. At least not in English; mentioned Vaamsblok.

A good chunk of the Netherlands was cut off to appease France instead of dispute claims to the territory... As with any political con-cocktion they seem to have something for "democratic" propaganda. In fact I think they're forced to vote...

Brussels is a human waste dump fighting for the title of EU DC. Just another filthy city on the otherside of the pond.
That's Vlaams Blok, a Flemish White party

Old March 30th, 2004 #24
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
That's Vlaams Blok, a Flemish White party
The Vlaams Blok - A unique party

The international media pay a great deal of attention to the Vlaams Blok (Flemish Block) because of its many electoral victories. However, the image that they portray of our party is not always correct. Foreign journalists rarely understand Dutch: they get their information mostly from the Francophone Belgian media which tend to be hostile towards Flanders and the Flemings.

Flanders is generally portrayed in the Francophone press as a selfish, insular nation. Yet Flanders is heavily oriented towards other countries and cultures. The Port of Antwerp is of global importance. The Flemish are amongst the world's best polyglots, able to converse with English, French, German and, often, Spanish and Italian visitors in their own languages. No other region in the world exports so much per capita. Flanders' subsidisation of Wallonia is proportionally greater than the financial support given by the former West Germany to the former German Democratic Republic. The Francophone media often portray Flemings as "racists", yet "racist" Flanders is a favourite destination for genuine and self-styled "refugees" from across the world. The media image of Flemish nationalism and of the Vlaams Blok often does not reflect reality. We believe it is important that foreign observers of Belgian and Flemish politics receive a more accurate picture both of our party and of the Flemish patriotic movement in general.

http://vlaamsblok.be/index.shtml

Old March 30th, 2004 #25
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:

The international media ............................Flemish politics receive a more accurate picture both of our party and of the Flemish patriotic movement in general.

I used to work at the youth hostel in Antwerp, years ago. I’ve seldom met so friendly people in Europe as I have there. That city, Gent, Genk and the whole surrounding are artistic masterpieces.
The Flemish used to make fun of the way the southern Dutch spoke while drunkenly invading Flanders on the weekend. Rightly so.
Anyway, the woman who ran the hostel was a Med looking fat c…t who milked the Youth hostel Organization and split the profits with her alcoholic boyfriend who more than likely had to get drunk in order to pop his wienie into the greasy fat Slag. I assume she was a Walloon balloon.
Anyway, the south of Belgium is a decadent cesspool which extorts the Aryan Flemish north out of subsidies probably to the equivalent of that the south of Italy does to the productive north. I don’t think the French even want the Walloons back, even though they hold tightly to their former colonies.
With this Dutroux trial and assasinations on agriculture officials, I would think that no one wants them. At least alive.

Old March 31st, 2004 #26
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
I don’t think the French even want the Walloons back, even though they hold tightly to their former colonies.
With this Dutroux trial and assasinations on agriculture officials, I would think that no one wants them. At least alive.
The Dutch made a 'business' deal to avoid fighting an Alsace-Lorraine. France was out of line in both cases, imo. Hard to think of them as provocateurs but that is exactly what they were. Going where they didn't belong. Telling people what to do; creating a lot of bad blood, destabilizing regions, etc...

Gent is one of the Netherland's nicer cities... "Belgium" just confuses people. Reduced population pressures, however, is creating more graveyard than geist between the Franks and Flems.

Last edited by Agis; March 31st, 2004 at 04:03 AM.

Old March 31st, 2004 #27
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

The international media pay a great deal of attention to the Vlaams Blok (Flemish Block) because of its many electoral victories. However, the image that they portray of our party is not always correct. Foreign journalists rarely understand Dutch: they get their information mostly from the Francophone Belgian media which tend to be hostile towards Flanders and the Flemings.

Flanders is generally portrayed in the Francophone press as a selfish, insular nation. Yet Flanders is heavily oriented towards other countries and cultures. The Port of Antwerp is of global importance. The Flemish are amongst the world's best polyglots, able to converse with English, French, German and, often, Spanish and Italian visitors in their own languages. No other region in the world exports so much per capita. Flanders' subsidisation of Wallonia is proportionally greater than the financial support given by the former West Germany to the former German Democratic Republic. The Francophone media often portray Flemings as "racists", yet "racist" Flanders is a favourite destination for genuine and self-styled "refugees" from across the world. The media image of Flemish nationalism and of the Vlaams Blok often does not reflect reality. We believe it is important that foreign observers of Belgian and Flemish politics receive a more accurate picture both of our party and of the Flemish patriotic movement in general.

yes Antwerp is on of the four corners of the diamond shaped diamond trade: tel aviv, johannesberg, antwerp, New York City.

Old March 31st, 2004 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Flanders has had an infestation of Jews for a long time, and a book I have on Jewish history states that 1/10 of the Jews expelled by Edward Longshanks of England in 1290 fled to Flanders.

Old March 31st, 2004 #29
Derrick Beukeboom

Default "Belgian" identity

Nice to see an intelligent thread on the VNN relating to another nation-state.
I was in Belgium once. Best thing about the place is definitly the great Beers! At my local Whole Foods (which has a fine International Beer selection), the guy in charge of this section told me about a Beer that is one of the only Beers still currently brewed by Monks in a real Abbey.
It sells in individual bottles, a little smaller than the standard 12 oz cheap ass lagers so popular here in the US. It's not cheap, but labeled in a simple light brown paper with black writing on it - no fancy design.

It's supposed to be a real treat.
Anyway, I'm not as keen on "Belgian" history as some of you, but wasn't it Ceaser who coined the area after his legions encountered a fierce tribe called the Belgae??
Ceaser remarks that these original "Belgians" were of Celtic stock and sometimes mixed with some of the Germanic tribes who lived around the area of present day Frisian Islands. Nice combo.

I do know that 19th century Europe was fucked up by the inbred royal families constantly scheming and jewing the people to stay in power and that the creation of the artificial nation-state of Belgium was done to keep some sort of peace and/or alliance between England and France.
Not exactly sure though.

At least other nation-states joined based on national language or common ethnic ancestry. Belgium was created I think due of course to the Christian assholes who actually took this fairy tale to heart. They stuck the French speaking Walloons and the Dutch speaking Flemish together because they were all Catholics. At that time (1830s'), the Netherlands was mostly Protestant and only the very south had the Catholics (hence the inclusion of Flanders in "Belgium"). Keep in mind that the royal assholes were divided between pope worshiping Catholic cunts and faggot fudge packing Protestants.
Mix all of this shit together and wham: you get a nice sweet cake of a country now known as "Belgium".

Yet, the riots and fighting between the 2 language groups now must take a backseat to an even bigger problem - the brown skinned invasion of non european shitskins. mostly muslim scum from Morrocco, Tunisia and Turkey.
Plus, a good portion of coal black niggers from Ghana, Congo and other jungle hot spots.

Vlaams Blok would be my hope for a brighter and Whiter place.

Should really be 2 countries of Flanders and Walloonia. The Flemish are at least making an effort (not that the kikes and race traitors in the EU will let this happen). The Walloons are much more lazy and seem content living in the socliaized liberal welfare multiculti state of the artificial Belgium.

Let's here at the VNN give our warm support to Flemish independence.

Old March 31st, 2004 #30
Angle

Of course many love to slander the British influence on European affairs during the time of the empire, but let us remember that it was Napoleon, and not the British, who fought for the conquest of Europe, and whom the Russians, Prussians, Germans, Austrians, Italians, Portuguese, and Spanish resisted with British help.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old April 24th, 2004 #31
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Default update

The court added that the Blok's rhetoric was clearly based on race rather than nationality as it also called for 'foreigners' from families that had been legally living in Belgium for two or three generations to be ‘sent home.’"

White leader and president of Vlaams Blok, Frank Vanhecke, condemned the court's ruling and said he was planning an appeal. The ruling is also likely to deprive the pro-White party of around EUR 4 million a year of state funding. Pro-White political parties are not allowed to receive handouts from state coffers in Belgium.

In Dutch-speaking Flanders, the pro-White party, which would like to see Flanders become an independent state, is a major political force. In last year's parliamentary elections it won nearly 18 percent of the vote in Flanders. In 2000, 33 percent of voters supported it in municipal polls in Antwerp, the region's largest city.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2713

----------

That's DEMOCRACY for ya!

Old July 12th, 2004 #32
Jim
Person of Interest

Quote:
My 1st time in Brussels was in the Autumn of ’84. I stopped at a restaurant and ate my life’s 1st salad with the bugs still in it. Some important looking older dude wearing a suit and tie stood around and gave the impression that he was the owner or something. As we drove thru the countryside all we saw were amateurish homemade signs with “Fritters” written on them, a term similar to French Fries or fried objects. I thought that I was in the Canada of Europe.
It's obvious that false memories of "Belgium" have been implanted into your brain by the NWO, this is actually a common occurrence. Tourists, business travelers, and other visitors are allowed to "come" to the "country" in order to "witness" its "existence." In reality, these people are waylaid at the common borders of Germany, France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg and taken to NWO branch facilities where they have false memories of vast sprout fields, homemade signs with “Fritters” written on them and chocolate factory tours implanted. All flights claiming to be destined for Belgium in fact land at a secret NWO airfield in Luxembourg after their passengers have been sleep-gassed. Also, windows in planes flying over the area Belgium should be have been replaced with ultra-high definition plasma screens to further the illusion.

Last edited by Jim; July 12th, 2004 at 03:49 AM.

Old July 12th, 2004 #33
MrOutis

"Belgium has existed essentially in its present form since
1830, when an uprising led to independence from The
Netherlands. The country's name goes back to a Celtic
tribe, the Belgae, whom Julius Caesar described as the most
courageous tribe in all of Gaul. The Belgae were
overwhelmed, however, by Caesar's legions around 50 BC, and
for 300 years the area was a Roman province."

Did the NWO create the Belgæ, too? was Caesar a fabulist in the pocket of Jewish oligarchs?

Old July 12th, 2004 #34
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Save poor Belgium... from nonexistance.

I think it's wonderful that a clever fellow like you should set out to prove the existance of Belgium. Endeavor to persevere.
You owe it to the poor Belgians, those who survived being eaten by the Hun in WWII.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOutis
"Belgium has existed essentially in its present form since1830, when an uprising led to independence from The
Netherlands. The country's name goes back to a Celtic
tribe, the Belgae, whom Julius Caesar described as the most
courageous tribe in all of Gaul. The Belgae were
overwhelmed, however, by Caesar's legions around 50 BC, and
for 300 years the area was a Roman province."

Did the NWO create the Belgæ, too? was Caesar a fabulist in the pocket of Jewish oligarchs?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 15th, 2004 #35
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Didst thou note?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
It's obvious that false memories of "Belgium" have been implanted into your brain by the NWO........... further the illusion.
Well, the fact that at that time, we’ve crossed the border by way of motorcar, implies that the brainwashing was performed at the restaurant in Brussels. Don’t forget, the event took place in 1984, a time when ultra high definition plasma screens were not yet placed on passenger aircraft. Exceptions to this rule came about later for incoming flights to Hong Kong, in which case, the pilots’ windscreens were exchanged with these UHDPS because navigation to Hong Kong was otherwise extremely dangerous. In otherwords, extremely poor visibility and altitude adjustments, due to high mountain overpasses, traditionally required many hours of flight simulator training, before such windscreens began appearing on these planes to replace otherwise, near blind flight.
No, our brainwashing began with the ingestion of those buggy salads presided over by that important looking dude who wore the monkey suit. We later were briefed that he was a Mossad agent, during our eventual de-programming. He made sure that we ate the salad without passing it through a fine mincing meat grinder which would have destroyed those devices which were made to look and taste like real bugs or to manually remove these imposter bugs using ordinary tweezers.
What puzzles me is to what extend the NWO bothered conducting research into developing a device seasoner which successfully reproduced the flavor of a broad range of bugs and how much the tax payer eventually had to fork out for such research which was soon to be rendered obsolete through the invention of the UHDPS

Old July 17th, 2004 #36
Der kleine Doktor

[QUOTE=Gott]But Leon Degrelle thought of himself as a true Belgian, and never sought to detach Walloonia from the rest of the country. He was intent upon seeing Belgium remain a valid, independent entity in a new united Europe under Germany. His SS division was called Walloonia though, not Belge...[QUOTE]

Well, it was actually called "SS Wallonien" as far as the SS Panzer Divisions go or Légion Wallonie. I have a bit of Belgian in me and the last name is French or Wallonian. I hear there is an actual Wallonian language and it is pretty odd looking. It has Dutch in it slightly and a bunch of words that seem not to connect to either French or Dutch. If I find out were this one relative of mine is from that could determine if there is a Walloon/Vlaanderen mix. Wallonia also has a party: http://www.NATION.be

Old July 21st, 2004 #37
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Thumbs down

My own lasting recollection of Belgium was oodles of Dog Turds on every square meter of bleak pedestrian space, Chips, and news about Marc DuTroux -Belgian child molester.

I am pleased that my application for a job near the grey EU complex , a concrete monolith surrounded by sea of dog turds, was turned down.

Belgium is symbolised by the 'Atomium' a space-age structure built for a 1960? exhibition, long past its sell-by date but strangely fitting in well with the bleak grey landscape, dotted by dog turds from Fifi the incontinent poodle and the millions of North Africans squatting in Brussels who have set up 'no-go areas' for European people.

Old July 21st, 2004 #38
aryan88angel

Talking Belgium

I live in Holland, my boyfriend lives in Belgium so i'm there allmost every week. I like belgium except Antwerpen, everywhere you look are Jewisch people...

Oh and Hoegaarden isn't the finest beer of Belgium, if you realy whant nice beer you should get Jupiler

Old August 20th, 2004 #39
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Outdoor pissoir-spunkoirs ruleth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan88angel
I live in Holland, my boyfriend lives in Belgium so i'm there allmost every week. I like belgium except Antwerpen, everywhere you look are Jewisch people...
Primarily in one section. Especially where diamonds are cut.
I drove from Holland to Belgium on the way back, at the tail end of my vacation. As Holland seemed orderly and clean in comparison, though muddy, Antwerp is an even more Turd Wörld cesspool than during the last time I was there, several years ago. Subs represented an overproportionate clientel (as in the penal system), compared to the indegenous, in the red light district which is similar to Amsterdamn’s but with outdoor pissoir-spunkoirs, as in Paris.
Unfortunately #2, there are a greater variety of on-tap Belgian beers to be found in watering holes outside Belgium than within which forced me to go bar-hopping.
The guy I was talking to in the 1st bar acnowledged the social problems in Belgium and confirmed the national-separatist movement there. I told him that Belgian beer was making life there wörth living. He agreed and became somewhat unintelligible at his 4th beer after my debut. The bar owner was a notoriopus Fag but wasn’t Tiny Timlike swishy. He did a gööd job holding it back, but was wearing an expensive 24 carat gold earing in his right earlobe and numerous likewise quality chains around it’s wrist and neck. I wanted to ask it if it’s favorite color was gold and claim that if bandits appeared to empty the cash register, they would take him away instead. I held back on my irreverant and absurd humor which reflects the society I live in. Instead, I drank my Belgian beer in pink Floyd style quiet desparation, left, töök the streetcar to the center of town and lööked for a place where the Vlaams Blok was likely to congregate while dodging all manners of dog shit in various shapes, colors and sizes

Old September 1st, 2004 #40
STORMSOLDAAT

Belgium is a strange corrupt where the Flemish make most of the money and the Wallonian politicians steal it and have done for hundreds of years.

It is a nation of unequals. The Dutch-Flemish are the majority and have the most wealth but have less power than the French-Wallonians, this unfair situation has gone on for as I have said hundreds of years.

It has only been due to the brave efforts (sweat, blood and tiers) of Flemish nationalists like VB, Voorpost & the (long banned) V.M.O. that the situation is starting to now change in favour of the Flemish.

The early pro NS/Nationalist organizations in Flanders had no government support and were repressed every step of the way in the struggle for self rule and equal rights, sound familiar?

Any Flemish/Dutch nationalists please PM me, it would be nice to hear from you.

Thread