VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2004 #61
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
You write that foreigners are unwanted here, but if so, why do Germans still shop by them? ....... This national masochistic society knows this fact well, but continue spending their money with those people. How do we stop this?
In US we call such a big problem a "$20,000 question." You're essentially dealing with the very nature of White folks as unable to organize to resist aliens.

I would start by finding a few good Turk-hating Greeks and asking them to come up and tell the Germans what absolute swine the Ottoman Turks were as conquerors. Just the usual -- burning churches, raping, looting, exploiting. Did I mention the Ottomans imported the Jews to Greece to administer their looting, slave trading, and money changing? A big community existed until Kurt Waldheim and the other fine fellows of the Protection Staff kindly deported them. The German occupation of Greece caused a famine, but this generous act of genuine social reform has not gone un-appreciated by the Greeks who would probably never have been able to remove the infestation as well as the heroes of the Third Reich.

But then again such sentiments may be illegal in Germany.

How about watching "Midnight Express" instead? That shows the Turks like they are -- dirty, cruel, sodomitic swine. Oh, "Lawrence of Arabia" kind of touches on that too.

Old February 17th, 2004 #62
Der Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
In US we call such a big problem a "$20,000 question." You're essentially dealing with the very nature of White folks as unable to organize to resist aliens.

I would start by finding a few good Turk-hating Greeks and asking them to come up and tell the Germans what absolute swine the Ottoman Turks were as conquerors. Just the usual -- burning churches, raping, looting, exploiting. Did I mention the Ottomans imported the Jews to Greece to administer their looting, slave trading, and money changing? A big community existed until Kurt Waldheim and the other fine fellows of the Protection Staff kindly deported them. The German occupation of Greece caused a famine, but this generous act of genuine social reform has not gone un-appreciated by the Greeks who would probably never have been able to remove the infestation as well as the heroes of the Third Reich.

But then again such sentiments may be illegal in Germany.

How about watching "Midnight Express" instead? That shows the Turks like they are -- dirty, cruel, sodomitic swine. Oh, "Lawrence of Arabia" kind of touches on that too.
I saw the movie when it came out way back when. There's a new movie out themed on the Armenian Question. I'll look it up.

Old February 17th, 2004 #63
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Did I mention the Ottomans imported the Jews to Greece to administer their looting, slave trading, and money changing? ..................Oh, "Lawrence of Arabia" kind of touches on that too.
Some German told me that the Turks settled Kurds into the property left vacant by the slaughtered Armenians.
I’ve read that the Turks contracted this holocaust to the Kurds.
I always wondered as to how the Jews were able to peacefully co-exist with the turks within Turkish borders while Christians were continually persecuted.
"Lawrence of Arabia" was a notorious masochistic homosexual who couldn't get enuff

Old February 19th, 2004 #64
Turk Hunter

Default Turk Hating Greeks

Quote:
I would start by finding a few good Turk-hating Greeks and asking them to come up and tell the Germans what absolute swine the Ottoman Turks were as conquerors. Just the usual -- burning churches, raping, looting, exploiting...........................
I knew a Greek who was well aware of history. Since then, I haven’t met any here. This would be different, if I dwelled in a sizable city, instead of this Mickey-Mouse artificial eunuchversity town. I’ll see if I can find some Greek cultural center here. As far as I know, there is a Croatian one. The problem with them and Serbs is that age old sectarian feud between groups of almost identical race. They hold bitter grudges and are surprisingly mean to one another. Since I have a Slavic ancestral lineage from 1 of my parent’s side, I have no problems in dealing with any Slavs, since my ancestors never have had any genocidal background against other Slavs. This is not to say that I like them over other Europeans. In fact, Slavs disappoint me, in many respects. Former Yugoslavs are usually tight lipped when Balkan issues are mentioned. Croats will not even exchange words with Serbs, but worse yet, are icey when confronted with the “Turk-Albanian Problem” unless you happen to know them very well. I have an uncle who evades this issue altogether, so it’s no surprise that the Trojan Horse has very few obstacles down the road to Europe. Former Yugoslavs mingle with the Germans, so if anybody can influence the Germans by pointing the finger at and naming the Turk, they can.
Greeks, on the other hand, aren’t mean people who viciously hold grudges, but they do not near the Germans who they consider the enemy. There was a case here where a group of skin heads severely attacked a Greek who stood out because of his Med features. A pack of Turks walking by jumped in and helped the Greek, im sure without the knowledge that the victim wasn’t a Turk. This event was instrumentised by the opportunist media, thus unintentionally benefitted the Turks by accidentally getting the greeks to ally with them, however these alliances sadly reflect the extent to where Meds and Muds reject Nordic societies, at the same time, picking the raisons out of the bowl and leaving the cereal untouched. They hate it here, but enjoy generous welfare which allows them to produce numerous offspring at the costs of the host. Greeks don’t have large families, so it wouldn’t be fair to include them in that last remark. This country is a society of parallel societies and rapid demographic change can be witnessed in metropoles here.

Old February 19th, 2004 #65
friedrich braun

Would you mind telling what sort of Slavic ancestory you have?

Old February 19th, 2004 #66
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedrich braun
Would you mind telling what sort of Slavic ancestory you have?
South east

Old February 19th, 2004 #67
friedrich braun

Quote:
South east
Well, that could be just about anything!

Let me venture a guess: Croatian.

Old February 19th, 2004 #68
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Well, that could be just about anything!

Let me venture a guess: Croatian.
Croatian is south west. Put your glasses on & try again

Old February 20th, 2004 #69
friedrich braun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Croatian is south west. Put your glasses on & try again
It's South East from Austria.

Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania

Old February 20th, 2004 #70
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
It's South East from Austria.

Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania

Romania is out of the question, because it's not Slav. FYROM is a US military euphamism for Macedonia which was once joined to Bulgaria. Bulgaria it is

Old February 22nd, 2004 #71
friedrich braun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Romania is out of the question, because it's not Slav. FYROM is a US military euphamism for Macedonia which was once joined to Bulgaria. Bulgaria it is

Romanians are in essence Latinized Slavs.

Old February 24th, 2004 #72
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Romanians are in essence Latinized Slavs.
Their Latinization began with Byzantium. They have a high percentage of Latin genes and speak a form of Latin. For this reason, I would not equal them to their neighbors

Old February 27th, 2004 #73
Turk Hunter

Default German chancellor throws tax money to Kenia

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...,282636,00.html
50 million EUROs which could otherwise be spent here before this becomes Africa too.

Old February 27th, 2004 #74
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...,282636,00.html
50 million EUROs which could otherwise be spent here before this becomes Africa too.
I found something in English:
http://www.binational-in.de/phorum/...f=5&t=3423&a=1&

Old March 17th, 2004 #75
Uncle Marc

Smile @Turk Hunter....

you have prior wrote, that ....

91.5 % of the Population in Germany are native Germans, so this leaves only a minority of 8.5 % of "Not-Germans"

so, why cannot 91.5 % just do that: ....ASS KICK'n .....

...or, are most of them so brainwashed to become "chickens" ???

I'am really, really pissed off every time, I do have seen or heared a complaining turk!

....if they dont like it in germany, they can leave, and can go back into turkey to do "camel-back-riding"!

I 'am just believing, that if a foreigner is in a foreign country, he or she or they just have to blend in with the general population and dont complain!

I dont like that here in America either, if foreigners complain!

America is a great country, and Germany could be too!...if they were able to get rid of their problems!

God bless America and Germany!

Mit deutschen Grüssen....
Die Freiheitliche Stimme der Freien westlichen Welt gegen Islam-Terror, Kommunismus, Grüne, Homos & Zigeuner!

Thread