Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2011 #21
America First

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=fkp95ePFy5Y#!

David Duke interviews a woman school teacher who used her name was fired from jobs Right away.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...34#post1332934

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 1st, 2011 at 02:42 AM.

Old November 1st, 2011 #22
brutus

Quote:
Can those calling him a liar and coward for not naming the Jew please post the videos or publications where they, using their own names, name the Jew.

If they have not named the Jew using their real names, does that then make them liars and cowards and dangerous, since they claim that is what it makes Alex Jones?
You're ignoring the fact that Alex Jones is on the jew's payroll and he will never name the jew, therefore he has nothing to fear. And you're also ignoring the fact that quite a few true outsoken WNs have gone to jail and/or have had their lives seriously compromised for naming the jew. Of course there are no laws on the books saying it's a crime to name the jew, but the way things are there might as well be.

The jew isn't quite ready to make jewish defamation a punishable crime just yet. But time draws nigh as the First Amendment pales into a shadow of it's former intention, it's strength insideously sapped by the hooknosed leeches with every Supreme Court ruling.

So the jew looks for other ways to enforce it's will. The jew is well schooled in the art of looking for any weakness that may be used in order to destroy it's advesaries. Using hurtful financial leverage or character assasination or many other untracable weapons the jew has honed over the many centuries, it wrecks havoc on those who dare oppose it.

And the jew routinely uses nonjew shills such as Alex Jones to toss out red herrings in order keep itself hidden.

Old November 1st, 2011 #23
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Can those calling him a liar and coward for not naming the Jew please post the videos or publications where they, using their own names, name the Jew.

If they have not named the Jew using their real names, does that then make them liars and cowards and dangerous, since they claim that is what it makes Alex Jones?

No doubt, they will be posting under their real names in future, since they demand Alex Jones who publishes under his name, should do so.

Maybe they can post their real names and contact details on this thread, and lead by example.
Hugh,

Jones is an opportunistic disinfo agent whose task is to muddle the lower classes who predominantly constitute his audience, imo. He's a general p.o.s. as a person, outside of the issues you note. And he's married to a jewess.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; November 1st, 2011 at 07:08 AM.

Old November 1st, 2011 #24
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Hugh your motivation's are not trusted by me, you seem unhappy about what you read here, do want to see STASI full bore here ?
I think somewhere lines of communication are getting crossed.

Let's just backtrack a moment.

If you read the thread Real Names Only: Last Call for Comments starting here
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=134519

and you read my posts on it here
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1329883&postcount=74

and here
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=127

you will see how I am opposed to people using their real names when they name the Jew, and go into great detail about the negative consequences that can be expected, and why people should not. I use a pseudonym myself.

As far as I know, all the posters on this thread are using pseudonyms, so we all agree there are severe consequences to doing so. I do in fact state numerous times elsewhere that we need to prepare for the possibility of living under a Stasi type system, and that in such a case, in future they would use any posts made in the past against us.

Knowing what the consequences would be to him, and not being prepared to use their own real names themselves to expose the Jews, several posters on this thread are nevertheless demanding that Alex Jones use his real name to expose the Jews.

The closest anyone can come in public to naming them, and continue to broadcast, is by referring to them as elites, bankers, zionists etc, which he does.

If he did name the Jew, there would be Stasi type consequences right now as he is a public figure, and they would need to make an example of him.

Posters know that, and those calling for him to use his name to name the Jew, are thus trying to get him shut down, bankrupted, probably imprisoned on some trumped up charge.

He puts out a lot of good information amongst the garbage, and certainly much of what he says is true about elites, the organisations and strategies they use etc. Half a loaf is better than none.

Quote:
Hugh you give me the feeling that You seem to be so practical as to be as heartless IMO as the criminals Who did take over Russia and murder the Czar in 1918.

I was born on a military base into a military/police family that fought communist forces for several generations. Much of my childhood was spent being raised either in, or on the border of, one or another communist run hellhole.

In time, I went on to fight communists myself. They are utterly inhuman, and Nietzsche was right when he warned that when gazing into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you.

What we saw them do to people, particularly in my role as a medic, leads in time to a loss of ones own humanity to an extent, to a darkness in your soul that always remains with you, and you never actually fully return to normal.

We never lost any war militarily, we always lost them as a result of non-violent strategies used against us, ranging from political, demographic, economic to social and cultural struggles.
We were totally out of our depth, thinking we were fighting a military struggle, whilst they were fighting a full spectrum struggle, so a military loss meant little to them.

That's why I promote such non violent strategies for us to use, since I have seen them in operation, and they defeat even the worlds best military forces off the battlefield.

Quote:
Hugh, you don't or any of US need to answer any question's put here, but are you a civilian White male of Christian heritage only, I don't care what you believe or don't believe, curious if you reply.
I am a civilian, work for a global megacorp, and have a white skin that turns the colour of a tomato in the sun. You could say on that basis that I am a redneck, and actually if I go swimming for long, I turn into a redskin.

My family lines are Anglo, Dutch, Austrian and I was raised in an Anglican/Catholic family.
I was a staunch Anglican earlier in life, then became agnostic, but through NGO's and politics etc that I am involved with on the side, still work with and have no issue with traditional churches in and of themselves.

You may find this book quite interesting, as it goes into the founding of the various organisations etc and the evolution from Freemasons through the Illuminati, banks, NGO's etc on into communism and so on. It pretty much lays out the entire history and strategy.

Final Warning: A History of the New World Order Illuminism and the master plan for world domination by: David Allen Rivera, 1994

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?...e=FinalWarning

Old November 1st, 2011 #25
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Hugh,

Jones is an opportunistic disinfo agent whose task is to muddle the lower classes who predominantly constitute his audience, imo. He's a general p.o.s. as a person, outside of the issues you note. And he's married to a jewess.
All true, Leonard, but he's a mercenary, and mercenaries are for hire by anyone, including those they fought against previously.

He is quite content to toss Whites to the wolves, and if the tables turn, would be quite content to toss the Jews to the wolves.

His only concern is himself.
Such people should not be trusted, but with that understanding, do have their uses.
Right now, he is directing people at "elites"

It is not a big leap, and many are taking that leap, to start asking who those elites are.

Jews are so in love with themselves, they cannot help stepping into the limelight, and boasting that they are the elites, and yakking on about Israel, which the left despises.

The left don't like Jews per se, they just like victims, any victims.
They are less and less seeing Jews as victims.

That contempt and dislike of Israel is beginning to spill over and talk has now reached the level of Zionist.

It's only one more step to go from "Zionist", "elites" "bankers" to Jews, and when the OWS start getting attacked, they will then start making that connection.
Most on the left are well meaning, and not too bright, but they have always worked with Jews, and they are seeing the Jews turn on them, and beginning to slowly turn on the Jews.

I see it in NGOs and left/liberal parties especially. It was always that Jews who stood for a position always got it unopposed, as they wailed about their victimhood, and flashed the cash.
Now in many cases they are not getting those positions, or are having to fight for them.

The Blacks especially now want all titles, and all positions in NGO's. The Whites in the left frown at the Jews when the Jews oppose blacks getting positions Jews used to have, as the white liberals cuddle and caress and comfort their precious Black friends.

Elections in left/liberal orgs are largely contests as to which candidate is the bigger victim. Victimhood is what matters, not merit. The "worse" the victimhood of the group you belong to was/is, the better your chances of winning.

Most whites on the left are having to make choices between supporting Jews or Blacks internally, and are supporting Blacks rather than Jews.

Amusingly, seeing the Whites support Blacks more than Jews, the Jews storm out, taking their funding with them.
The Black can't cope, and the Whites wait to long before eventually taking over, and the NGO collapses.

Lefty NGOs are getting torn apart over the Palestinian issue.
The Holocaust is losing its power as the left has to choose between the Holocaust and the Palestinians, and are starting to choose the Palestinians.

It's the left protesting the wars in Iraq, the G20, climate change etc and seeing more and more the Jews are the ones opposing them.

It's all ever so slow, and long and is will still take a long while, but the revolution is starting to eat it's children.

Old November 1st, 2011 #27
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
You're ignoring the fact that Alex Jones is on the jew's payroll and he will never name the jew, therefore he has nothing to fear. And you're also ignoring the fact that quite a few true outsoken WNs have gone to jail and/or have had their lives seriously compromised for naming the
jew. Of course there are no laws on the books saying it's a crime to name the jew, but the way things are there might as well be.

Jews execute shabbos goys, Lenin's "useful idiots", quite regularly.
Nobody trusts traitors, especially the ones who hire them.

If folks will not themselves use their real name, which I agree with, then they shouldn't expect anyone else to either.
If they insist others should do so, then they themselves should use their real names. That's all I'm saying.

I would agree that he's on their payroll, but the Jews have no power in and of themselves, they are a crime syndicate, that depends upon corrupt White leaders allowing them to use the power of the White leaders in exchange for a cut.
Jews only stay in power as long as they remain in the shadows. Every time they emerge, they get run out.

To solve our problems we need to replace the current White leadership as well as separate from the Jews.

That is what Alex Jones does bring to the fore, which is half the battle, and he is useful in that sense. The organisations etc he mentions are real, as are their strategies, the role of the banks, families etc.

As we have seen, the OWS type of left/liberal leaning Whites are beginning to see that the Jews who funded them who they always thought were their allies, have actually been using them.

It is the left/liberal side that is fighting against Israel like Rachel Corrie, urging boycotts, running blockades. George Galloway was a British MP, and is as left as can be, but he hates Israel and attacks it even in the US Senate when he was in the US for hearings, and supports the Arabs at every opportunity, from out on the street to when he was in parliament, running trucks into Gaza, urging boycotts etc. Europe is not afraid of the Jews, it is afraid of American protection of the Jews. When American protection of the Jews reduces, much will begin to change. A war in Iran would bring about the collapse of the federal system and federal banks, and their place could and should be taken by the states. They will cut back on troops, bases and missiles etc in Europe, which will have interesting consequences politically.

Muslims are also more and more beginning to realise that Western politics is a sham, and that the politicians are for hire to anyone.

Many politicians who were pro Jews, are now becoming somewhat muted in their support of Jews as they note the flow of cash to them from the mosques opening in their districts/constituencies.
Politicians work for cash, and will work for anyone who pays them.

There certainly are an elite, and most aren't Jews at all, nor are they being manipulated.
They invited the Jews in in the first place.

Most of the aristocratic white families who used to call themselves kings and dukes and barons etc in the past, today call themselves shareholders, directors and CEOs.
They still run the state, military and religious denominations.
It's still the same people.
Most of England, and for that matter Europes aristocratic ruling families have been sending their children into the US for centuries to take control.

In the past they had vast estates and controlled the business of the state and taxes, today they still do, and have cheap illegal immigrant labour, just like they used to have serfs.

They used to have armies in the past, they still do, but in addition primarily use corporations, NGOs etc to fight their wars. They used to start wars to make money and still do.

In the past they sent their children into government, the military and the church, and today they still do.
They used the Jews for many millenia to do their dirty work in the past as tax collectors, and they used to get a cut from the Jews of loans Jews made, and from the Jews crime business.

When the Jews got too greedy, the White rulers would suddenly declare an expulsion or pogrom, the Jews would get driven out, the White leaders would confiscate the Jews wealth.

It is thus not all one sided with wicked Jews on one side, and clean, wide eyed innocent White leadership who would be on our side if they just learned the truth.
They know the truth, they have always known, they welcomed the Jew in.

Anyone in the military, politics, corporations or government for long, knows Jews play a major role, but also that Jews get used by equally rotten White leaders just as the Jews use them in their turn. They marry each other, work together, and work against us together. They also gang up on each other, purge and execute each other, and are not a monolithic bloc by any means.
Quote:
And the jew routinely uses nonjew shills such as Alex Jones to toss out red herrings in order keep itself hidden.
Agreed. But they also always defeat themselves by doing so. They follow Lenin's dictum that to control the opposition, they need to lead it. They and their shabbos goys thus have to be more radical than anyone else to assume leadership. To do so, they have to let out some truths.

These tiny amounts of truth then leads others to investigate and begin producing more facts, so the Jews have to release more facts to stay ahead of the pack.
In time it becomes a critical mass of facts, reaches the tipping point, then people start connecting the dots.

We can see this in action as we look back and see that almost all we know about the inner workings of Jews, has been told to us by Jews themselves.

Look at Hal Turner as an example of one of their tools, who they throw away when he is no longer needed.
He did however awaken a very large number of people.

As more and more people begin to participate and awaken, people like Alex Jones are forced to release ever more facts to stay in "leadership" positions, and so there is a movement ever closer to the truth.

People can see what Israel is, and there is very little restraint shown now on criticising Israel and Israelis.

The parts of the Left/Liberals that are not funded by Jews are beginning to unite against Israel, and certainly it's common now to speak of Zionists. Step by step, people are approaching the truth.

It's not many more steps before people connect that Israelis and Zionists have something in common, and then make the connection that they are both Jews.

Last edited by Hugh; November 1st, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

Old November 1st, 2011 #28
brutus

I look at it a little differently.

If one were to stand facing a wall that was 10 feet away and then move a step closer to the wall by half the distance with each step, one would never reach the wall. And so it goes with the jews and their meting out of self-damning information. They will never admit to real culpabilty of any crime they've perpetrated. Everything they do is calculated to the nth degree. Using shills until their usefulness is exhausted is part of the calculation.

And I don't believe the jews are used by anyone. Of course there are the rare exceptions in history, where chance circumstance has given we, nonjews, an edge and we've been able to successfully expunge our various nations of the parasite. These rare exceptions when contrasted with the total number of years we've suffered under jewish domination are pitifully small by comparison.

It seems we are destined to be preyed upon by this plague until we implement the final solution without reservation or mercy.

Old November 1st, 2011 #29
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
I was born on a military base into a military/police family that fought communist forces for several generations. Much of my childhood was spent being raised either in, or on the border of, one or another communist run hellhole.
Me, too. I'm from Rhode Island!

------------

Not really. . .the set-up was just too good to pass up.

Old November 1st, 2011 #30
brutus

If one were to stand facing a wall that was 10 feet away and then move a step closer to the wall by half the distance with each step, one would never reach the wall. And so it goes with the jews and their meting out of self-damning information. They will never admit to real culpabilty of any crime they've perpetrated. Everything they do is calculated to the nth degree. Using shills until their usefulness is exhausted is part of the calculation.

And I don't believe the jews are used by anyone. Of course there are the rare exceptions in history, where chance circumstance has given we, nonjews, an edge and we've been able to successfully expunge our various nations of the parasite. These rare exceptions when contrasted with the total number of years we've suffered under jewish domination are pitifully small by comparison.

It seems we are destined by cruel fate to be preyed upon by this plague until we implement the final solution without reservation or mercy.

The jew feels the same way about us.

Old November 1st, 2011 #31
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Me, too. I'm from Rhode Island!

------------

Not really. . .the set-up was just too good to pass up.

So far, when it's going down in da hood, I've found the only ones that I can rely on are my old friends, Smith and Wesson, and Jack Daniels.

I think the best summary of the whole mess is here.

Old November 1st, 2011 #32
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

It seems we are destined by cruel fate to be preyed upon by this plague until we implement the final solution without reservation or mercy.

The jew feels the same way about us.

I think the biggest problem is that most people don't want personal responsibility, and knowing the truth makes them personally responsible from then on, so they don't want to know the truth.
Much like the WTC 7 Demolition Deniers.
(Just thought I'd throw that in there)

Old November 1st, 2011 #33
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
He's right you guys, America is ruled by a German Nazi Death Cult.

Who do you trust? Alex Jones, David Icke. Michael Savage, David Duke or Dr William Pierce? - YouTube
More likely the same combination of aristocracy and Jews, in many cases the very same families, that have ruled us since the days of Rome. They're all the same.

There are no heroes.
There is nobody coming to save us, or to lead us.
We shall have to do it by ourselves, where we are, with what we have.

Unless of course we can manage to get in touch with that mean cat, Black Dynamite.

Tags
alex jones, alex jones exposed, alex jones jew, alex jones wife, alex jones zionist

Thread