What do you know about islam?

Old September 29th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Cool

- - -

Islam is mysterious. Indeed . .

History of it . .

Believe it or not , in ancient times the Middle East was almost completely Aryan . .

. . that changed but concerning that later in this post . .

Muhammad , the so-called prophet of Islam , entered the stage in about the 7th century.

He lived on the Arabian peninsula.

He claimed to have had visions from 'Gabriel , the arch-angel' who dictated him something. That is how the Koran came into being.

There are other theories about a more vile beginning of Islam though . .

Mohammad is often accused of having been a pedophile too.

. . well , its beginnings aside , what became of it . .

Muhammad founded the new religion of Islam.

Islam means 'devotion to god' in Arabic.

'Allah' is the word for 'god' in arabic.

- - -

Concerning the racial history of Islam . .

The Arabs soon had a slave-trade with black Africans . . In time they absorbed black African genes . . That's mainly why today the Middle East isn't racially pure anymore . . As far as I know the Koran even talks badly about blacks , that's probably why they enslaved them.

- - -

Aside from Arabs , other peoples were quickly won for Islam.

The Arabs did spread it.

From the Arabian peninsula , they conquered the Levant in the West as well as northern Africa and also Persian lands in the East . . In time Islam also spread to central Asia and Turkey.

- - -

Like I said , the Arabs themselves quickly absorbed black African blood.

They also carried their genes to the levant.

And Persia.

In the west : Native Northern African beduin tribes were also quickly won for Islam. As were the Egyptians . . Egypt used to be a high-culture of pyramids . . Once again , the Arabs conquered it.

They conquered Persia in the East . .

- - -

Asiatic Turk-peoples also were won for Islam quite quickly.

Like I said , the Arabs were mixed-race . .

Northern-African beduin tribes were also heavily mixed.

Concerning Egypt . . The people today known as Copts are more or less the descendants of the original Egyptians , i.e. the original population of Egypt. The arabs won over them.

Concerning Persia : The original Persians weren't muslims. Yet the arabs subdued them.

One might say the arabs took their genes everywhere they went.

- - -

The Turk people also converted to Islam. Under the Islamic banner they broughg down the Eastern Roman empire.

- - -

So . . you see . . there was an Arab slave trade and its consequences . .

People like the Copts in Egypt often do not like Arabs and are today Orthodox christians. Many Persians also do not like Arabs.

- - -

Today Islam is so full of fantatics.

A state where Islam is a bit in the background today is Turkey. Atatürk in the early 20th century tried to secularise Turkey a bit . .

- - -

Today the Middle East is largely mixed.

It used to be Aryan though.

Today the Middle East is a haven for terrorists . .

- - -

. . what remains to say is that through missionaries Islam also found its way to Indonesia.

- -

The head of the Islamic world used to be the kaleef. He was like the Pope in christendom and the Emperor at the same time ( kaleefs were said to have a relation-lineage to the prophet . .) . . Below that was the Sultan ,similar to a king in the Occident . . and viziers . . The centre of the Islamic world throughout time was more or less Baghdad , on the Arabian peninsula.

- - -

The farest the Muslims ever got into Europe were the Moors on the Iberian peninsula.

They once also had India . . Pakistan is still Islamic . .

It was probably from India where Muslim missionaries set sail towards Indonesia to convert it to Islam.

. . what Muslims have in common with jews is that they circumsice and that they slaughter halal ( the islamic pendant to kosher slaughter.)

Last edited by ColdFire; September 29th, 2019 at 06:30 AM.

Old September 29th, 2019 #3
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post

What do you know about islam?
Its a primitive desert superstition.. low iq, simpleminded savages pretending at theology..
and yet, they are expanding daily.

Great resource on it is "Sword of the Prophet" a brilliant deconstruct of its ideology

Old September 29th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

. . there always was , in a way, an antagonism between the Orient ( in this case Orient meaning Islamic world ) and the occident (Europe or European-influenced lands ) . . . I made that comparison in this thread : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554277 . .

There were many showdowns between those two . .

The first being when the Arabs were defeated by Franks at Tours ( Charles Martel ) , trying to enter Europe's mainland.

The second one when Visigothic knights fought the Moors who had sacked the Iberian peninsula . ultimately the Moors were defeated . . .

Also . . the Crusades . . with Saladin being the supreme commander of the muslims and Richard The Lionheart the leader of the Crusaders . .

The Islamic turks caused Eastern Rome ( Constantinople ) to fall . .
The last official islamic attempt to enter Europe's heartland when it comes to open battle was when Austrian prince Eugen defeated the islamic Turks before Vienna.

- -

It should be added that today the Muslims have a presence in Europe with sheer immigration.

- - -

Concerning the Crusades . . Christian knights wanted to protect pilgrims into the 'holy land' by incorporating Jerusalem , making it a kingdom. .

The Muslims fought it . .

( just mentioning this since the crusades didn't take place on European soil )

Like I said , the supreme leader of the muslims at that time was Saladin while Richard The Lionheart was the leader of the Christian army.

- - -

. . probably the two most famous figures symbolising the clash Occident -Islam.

Old October 5th, 2019 #5
Longbaugh

Islam is far less vile than Christianity.

Old October 8th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Crusades??? More like jewsades.

Old October 10th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Its a primitive desert superstition.. low iq, simpleminded savages pretending at theology..
and yet, they are expanding daily.

Great resource on it is "Sword of the Prophet" a brilliant deconstruct of its ideology
The ancient Middle East might have been Aryan but now they're mixed . .

In fact the ancient aryan Middle East even was the cradle of civilization.

Today's 'official science' isn't very eager to point out the fact that the cradle of cilization was 100 per cent Aryan ( once )

No matter what Islam means , even the ancient Arabs were Caucasians ( see early depictions of them ) . .

Concerning Islam in general . . there are also other theories dissenting from the official version ( i. e. that Muhammad had visions . .) . .

Some even call it a false religion based "on a moon god" ( since the crescent moon is one of Islam's symbols ) . .

This goes deeply into occultism . .

Quote:
The crescent symbolizes Diana ( Queen of Heaven ) and the star symbolizes Lucifer
Now , not that I'm a supporter of Jack Chick who made this comic but for this study John Todd was consulted , an alleged ex-NWO-member ( whom I also quoted here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...74#post2256774 ( see the Youtube-sermons in the post ) ) . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Islam is far less vile than Christianity.
Now, christianity has shaped the occident for hundreds of years , however one doesn't have to subscribe to it.

I can understand people for not liking Islam though. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Crusades??? More like jewsades.
. . are you implying that the crusades had something to do with jews/zionism . .?

. . now , I admit that without the Bible westerners wouldn't have held Jerusalem in such high regard. . .

Old January 9th, 2020 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Many muslims today truly would like to see Islam dominate the world.

. . . one doesn't know that from any other religion. Not too many Christians say 'Christianity should dominante the world' ,not too many Buddhists or even jews.

Today's Islam truly is bent on universal claims.

Old January 10th, 2020 #9
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Many muslims today truly would like to see Islam dominate the world.

. . . one doesn't know that from any other religion. Not too many Christians say 'Christianity should dominante the world' ,not too many Buddhists or even jews.

Today's Islam truly is bent on universal claims.
Never going to happen, and Is wrong in so many ways. The Sun god of Egypt, was the Sun, Pentagram has nothing to do with any religious belief on this planet. The Pentagram is a magical symbol that is older than the dust that formed this entire solar system. This is what it means A upside down pentagram is just a upside down pentagram that retarded satanist have co opted to their false and pointless beliefs up fucking pigs and torturing small animals.

The Hexagram is just another Symbol that has to do with creation, and you can see it formed all over in stones, and the planets themselves including bee's hives, the Hexagram and Triangle are sacred geometry, and are not tied to this planets backwards belief systems, just used by them.

Last edited by Sartt; January 10th, 2020 at 12:23 AM.

Old January 17th, 2020 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Never going to happen, and Is wrong in so many ways. The Sun god of Egypt, was the Sun, Pentagram has nothing to do with any religious belief on this planet. The Pentagram is a magical symbol that is older than the dust that formed this entire solar system. This is what it means A upside down pentagram is just a upside down pentagram that retarded satanist have co opted to their false and pointless beliefs up fucking pigs and torturing small animals.

The Hexagram is just another Symbol that has to do with creation, and you can see it formed all over in stones, and the planets themselves including bee's hives, the Hexagram and Triangle are sacred geometry, and are not tied to this planets backwards belief systems, just used by them.
. . . where do you get your info from ?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 18th, 2020 at 11:51 PM.

Old January 17th, 2020 #11
Crowe

There are pros and cons to Islam/Muslims.

Some of the pros, IMO:

- they know how to keep a handle on their women.
- they're extremely belligerent towards sodomy.
- for the most part, they're not really suckers for Democracy.
- they're against usury
- they don't turn the other cheek.
- it's morally and ideologically stronger than christianity.

Cons:

- like christianity, it's a nutty universalist religion of semitic origin.

To be perfectly honest, I think higher of Islam than I do christianity. Islam is strong in many areas where christians are weak. And this why I don't attack Islam as hard as I do christianity. We got bigger fish to fry.

Last edited by Crowe; January 17th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.

Old January 17th, 2020 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Disclaimer : This post is not necessarily meant pro-christian, just naming facts . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There are pros and cons to Islam/Muslims.

Some of the pros, IMO:

- they know how to keep a handle on their women.
. . same with early christianity.
Quote:
- they're extremely belligerent towards sodomy.
. . . same with early christianity.
Quote:
- for the most part, they're not really suckers for Democracy.
. . same with early christianity.

. . even though protestants from the beginning were much more open towards democratic state-thinking . . . The catholic church is structured medieval-feudal-hierarchically while protestants from the beginning were democratic when it comes to their religion.

Quote:
- they're against usury
But : For a long time they islamic world was the richest occurance on the planet . . . A religion of rich merchants . . . The sultans lived in luxury et al . .
Quote:
- they don't turn the other cheek.
Nope ,indeed . . they do that because they are much more aggressive than christianity.
Quote:
- it's morally and ideologically stronger than christianity.
My main problem with islam is that today it is a religion of mongrels with universalist claims.

Quote:
Cons:

- like christianity, it's a nutty universalist religion of semitic origin.

To be perfectly honest, I think higher of Islam than I do christianity. Islam is strong in many areas where christians are weak. And this why I don't attack Islam as hard as I do christianity. We got bigger fish to fry.

Old January 19th, 2020 #13
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

But : For a long time they islamic world was the richest occurance on the planet . . . A religion of rich merchants . . . The sultans lived in luxury et al .
Well, sure... when you steal everything from conquering other nations, how could you not be rich.

Old January 19th, 2020 #14
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . . where do you get your info from ?
From people and beings in high HIGH places.

Old January 19th, 2020 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
From people and beings in high HIGH places.
. . what would those be , if I may ask?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 19th, 2020 at 01:11 PM.

Old January 20th, 2020 #16
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . what would those be , if I may ask?
I know people who are not from this planet and i am friends with people who are fighting against the NWO, and are in the positions of determining this planets future.

Old January 20th, 2020 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I know people who are not from this planet and i am friends with people who are fighting against the NWO, and are in the positions of determining this planets future.

Last edited by ColdFire; January 21st, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2020 #18
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

You haven't wondered why i have constantly been talking about the NWO Magick, aliens and beings most of you think do not exist? Remember my first post on stormfront?

Im always 100% serious on that topic, the NWO are trying to MURDER ALL OF YOU in multiple ways, the fires in Australia were caused by them, the Fires in the Amazon were caused by them, the Fires on the West coast of the U.S were caused by them. The Immigration into Europe are caused by them. Religious institutions are mostly controlled and influenced by them Chemtrails are Caused by them the Pedophilia Rings are controlled by them. Drugs are shipped around by them by Secret Intelligence Agencies.

The NWO has been doing this for a very very very long time, but they are not the only group in power, they are just one of the major threats.

www.silverlegion.org This website is owned by a commander of the people i am with.

Make no mistake, i am very serious when i type this stuff, we will remove the NWO no matter the cost, we have people everywhere in all groups the NWO / Deep State and anyone helping them will have the option to stop what they are doing or they will be re-educated.

Last edited by Sartt; January 22nd, 2020 at 07:49 PM.

Thread