VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2010 #21
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post

Keep up the good work! This is the best value for money I have seen for a looooong time!
I agree, Darius. I don't understand why more WNs don't support it. In fact, it baffles the hell outa me.

How can so many seem so dedicated to their racial beliefs when posting on the internet, but yet refuse to help spread those beliefs via radio broadcasts to the brainwashed, misguided white masses, especially since it's so inexpensive to do so ??

Old March 31st, 2010 #22
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
...another KC Star reporter, Mike Hendrick, phoned me at 8:45 saying Helling's article had already been published, and that he wanted to do an interview, himself. So he did. His article will appear in Wednesday's edition.
And Mike Hendricks is a man of his word. His article has now been posted by the Kansas City Star, and it wasn't quite as unbiased and objective as Helling.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/30...fouls-the.html

Quote:
Posted on Tue, Mar. 30, 2010 10:43 PM

A bigot’s lost cause fouls the airwaves

MIKE HENDRICKS COMMENTARY

This week I had the distinct displeasure of speaking with Glenn Miller, the race-baiting, anti-Semitic bigot running a write-in campaign to replace U.S. Sen. Kit Bond. And while we agreed on almost nothing, Miller was correct about one thing: Radio stations are doing him a favor by running disclaimers before and after his hate-filled commercials.

“Everybody’s ears perk up,” a gloating Miller said over the phone from his home near Springfield.

“They know something controversial is about to come on the air, and by the time my voice comes on, everyone is at full attention.”

Sad but true, said two radio execs I spoke with Tuesday.

But then you can’t blame stations for disassociating themselves from the vile garbage they’re required to air. Federal laws forbid them from denying any “legally qualified candidate” access to the public airwaves.

For the stations, it’s self-preservation. Would you as a listener stick with any station you thought willingly sold ad time to hatemongers like Miller, who, by the way, founded the Ku Klux Klan-affiliated White Patriot Party back in the 1980s and later spent three years in federal prison for using the mail to advocate war on blacks, Jews and the federal government?

So expect to hear more radio disclaimers in the days ahead as Miller’s media buy continues on 10 to 12 Missouri stations.

Where’s he getting the money to do that? Well, that’s another aspect of election law working to Miller’s advantage. Stations must give political candidates the deepest discounts on ad rates. Miller wouldn’t tell me how much he’s spending. But the total cost of his weeklong ad buy at two stations based in Monett, Mo., is a measly $195, says Dewayne Gandy, president of Eagle and Falcon broadcasting companies.

“We’re reaching an awful lot of people with our campaign,” Miller said.

But to what end?

Although his philosophy is stupid, Miller isn’t. He’s smart enough to know he has no chance at the polls in November.

His previous run, a 2006 congressional campaign for the seat now held by Rep. Roy Blunt, garnered just 23 votes out of 241,000 cast.

Neither would you think he’d win over many new converts to the white power movement, of which he’s been a part for 40 years.

Then again, the fact that there’s a black man in the White House, as well as a woman serving as speaker of the House, is troublesome to some on the fringes of society.

Let’s say Miller’s ads win over a few newcomers to the cause and re-energize others. And let’s say some of them send him checks.

Money — could that be it?

“I’ve been accused of that before,” Miller said.

I’ll bet he has.

To reach Mike Hendricks, call 816-234-7708 or send e-mail to [email protected].
Note how Hendricks insinuates at the very end that you might be doing it only for the money. If he read VNN Forum, he would know that you have already accounted for all donations received and posted it in the other thread.

Last edited by Anchorage Activist; March 31st, 2010 at 02:42 AM. Reason: add link

Old March 31st, 2010 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
And Mike Hendricks is a man of his word. His article has now been posted by the Kansas City Star, and it wasn't quite as unbiased and objective as Helling.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/30...fouls-the.html

Note how Hendricks insinuates at the very end that you might be doing it only for the money. If he read VNN Forum, he would know that you have already accounted for all donations received and posted it in the other thread.
Yes, and I told him, in lengthy detail, how I post all monies received and spent, on this public forum, to insure all money is accounted for.

He made a clear, unmistakable allegation that I'm running for US Senate in order to make money for myself. He has damaged my campaign, thereby jeopardizing my election in November. A lawsuit against the Kansas City Star newspaper is definitely in order.

Old March 31st, 2010 #24
Julian Lüchow

LOLz, Glenn, the Rush Limbaugh guest host was just talking about your advert, he was all "I'm appalled ... this is absolutely cartoonish ... hate speech ... we aren't like this ... I won't play it here ... etc"

Old March 31st, 2010 #25
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Yes, and I told him, in lengthy detail, how I post all monies received and spent, on this public forum, to insure all money is accounted for.

He made a clear, unmistakable allegation that I'm running for US Senate in order to make money for myself. He has damaged my campaign, thereby jeopardizing my election in November. A lawsuit against the Kansas City Star newspaper is definitely in order.

Sue and then use the money to do another campaign next year ^.^

Old March 31st, 2010 #26
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
LOLz, Glenn, the Rush Limbaugh guest host was just talking about your advert, he was all "I'm appalled ... this is absolutely cartoonish ... hate speech ... we aren't like this ... I won't play it here ... etc"

Thanks for the heads-up, Krystian. These neo-con whores, like Limbaugh, Beck, and Hannity are accomplices of the jews, and accessories in the jewish enslavement and genocide of the White race.

Old March 31st, 2010 #27
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Sue and then use the money to do another campaign next year ^.^
Right. He's telling the sheep you're a crook - during your election campaign. Sue the cocksucker and his rag.

Old March 31st, 2010 #28
Anchorage Activist

It looks like you're being taken real seriously now, Rounder. The Missouri Broadcasters Association have written state attorney general Chris Koster asking him to determine if you're is a “legally qualified” Senate candidate.

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/21917

Quote:
Broadcasters ask for AG opinion on Miller

The Missouri Broadcasters Association has written state attorney general Chris Koster asking him to determine if white supremacist Glenn Miller is a “legally qualified” Senate candidate. Miller, of Springfield, has filed as a write-in candidate for the office. He’s bought time on several stations to air ads that demean Jews and non-whites, sometimes using racist language.

Some broadcasters have said they’re airing the commercials only because they’re required to under federal law. A station must allow federal candidates “reasonable access” to their facilities, and it must air the messages of all legal candidates without changes. Other stations, however, want Koster to determine if Miller really is legally qualified before they run the commercials.

A Koster spokesman said Wednesday that the attorney general had received the letter but had not reached a decision.

In its letter, the MBA — which represents 340 radio and TV stations in the state — asks Koster to determine if Miller meets residency and other requirements of the law, and if he’s properly using his name, Frazier Glenn Miller.

The stations also want to know when the general election campaign officially begins. Under federal law, candidates may not have full access to commercial time until the election is deemed to have started.

“There’s some uncertainty at this point as to whether Mr. Miller is qualified and whether he has a right to be on (the air) at this stage,” said Mark Sableman, a St. Louis lawyer who wrote the letter on behalf of broadcasters.

Some stations, Sableman said, have declined to air the commercials until Koster issues an opinion. [Ed. Note: I could find no evidence confirming that Sableman is a Jew.]

Some stations also argue that Miller isn’t a “bona fide” write-in candidate, Sableman said, because he hasn’t demonstrated substantial campaign activities such as opening an office, giving speeches, and passing out campaign literature. Write-in candidates must be “bona fide” under federal law to be considered legally qualified.

Meanwhile, two local stations that are airing the commercials — KMBZ and WDAF-FM, both owned by Entercom Kansas City — said Wednesday they’ll give away all of the revenue they have or will receive from Miller. Half of the money, the stations said, will go to the Olathe chapter of the NAACP, and the other half will go to a local Jewish charity.

Submitted by Dave Helling on March 31, 2010 - 4:35pm.
The four-page letter referenced in the story can be viewed HERE in JPG format.

Old March 31st, 2010 #29
OTPTT
Banned

What money? A few hundred dollars from a handful of people? That reporter is out of his mind. I think Rounder gets more than he's collected for his campaign from his military pension each month.

The problem with suing a newspaper is that they have big bucks and at least one law firm. They can out spend most people as far as legal fees are concerned. Good luck finding a lawyer to take this case assuming there's an actionable tort to support a civil complaint.

Old March 31st, 2010 #30
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
It looks like you're being taken real seriously now, Rounder. The Missouri Broadcasters Association have written state attorney general Chris Koster asking him to determine if you're is a “legally qualified” Senate candidate
The Attorney General is the lawyer for the state. He isn't supposed to be providing legal advice to private corporations as seems to be the case here. A state's attorney general provides legal opinions to the state and its political subdivisions (county, city, etc.) and prosecutes some cases deemed worthy of its time.

If I were Rounder I'd lodge a complaint with the appropriate body if the Missouri Attorney General's office provides a legal opinion for those broadcasters since that's without the scope of his office. That's what I was told when I wrote a state attorney general on one occasion asking for a clarification of state law; although his office did provide me with an old but still valid opinion issued some years prior.

It seems that the FEC is the appropriate body for asking such questions, not the state's attorney general. And I think the FEC has already answered this question as was addressed in a previous post.

Old March 31st, 2010 #31
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
What money? A few hundred dollars from a handful of people? That reporter is out of his mind. I think Rounder gets more than he's collected for his campaign from his military pension each month.

The problem with suing a newspaper is that they have big bucks and at least one law firm. They can out spend most people as far as legal fees are concerned. Good luck finding a lawyer to take this case assuming there's an actionable tort to support a civil complaint.
Some times just the treat and filling out the court paperwork will make them back down and concede. IF the case is solid at least.

Old March 31st, 2010 #32
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
hether he has a right to be on (the air) at this stage,” said Mark Sableman, a St. Louis lawyer who wrote the letter on behalf of broadcasters.

Some stations, Sableman said, have declined to air the commercials until Koster issues an opinion. [Ed. Note: I could find no evidence confirming that Sableman is a Jew.
Yeah, but...I mean srsly...c'mon.

Old March 31st, 2010 #33
TommyJ
Banned

Ask yourself, would they ask this of ANY other candidate? The law is the law. Yes, zog's law, but the law none the less.

Pot, vampire, zombie etc. candidates never met this kind of garbage, and neither should Glenn Miller.

Go for the throat Mr. Miller. They are pulling their distraction card now, but at this rate will bury themselves faster than a crawdad in a muddy stream stalked by a mink. Tailor a new ad to attack this Sableman and the scum he works for.

I will be sending my contribution tomorrow. I want to know that my little bit will be going to give these arseholes heart attacks. At least some really bad indigestion.

Old March 31st, 2010 #34
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Ask yourself, would they ask this of ANY other candidate? The law is the law. Yes, zog's law, but the law none the less.

Pot, vampire, zombie etc. candidates never met this kind of garbage, and neither should Glenn Miller.

Go for the throat Mr. Miller. They are pulling their distraction card now, but at this rate will bury themselves faster than a crawdad in a muddy stream stalked by a mink. Tailor a new ad to attack this Sableman and the scum he works for.

I will be sending my contribution tomorrow. I want to know that my little bit will be going to give these arseholes heart attacks. At least some really bad indigestion.
ZOG doesn't give a shit about the "law". Why do so many WNs not realize that? They'll find some BS excuse to twist the "law" and fuck with any outspoken WN, with the goal of shutting us up.

Anyway, I heard a few soundbytes from Glenn's radio ad, and was very impressed. In fact, I haven't laughed my ass off so hard in a while, thinking of the reaction the average jew and lemming must have to these ads.

Sending a donation first thing tomorrow. Great job.

Old March 31st, 2010 #35
TommyJ
Banned

Yeah A.S., I agree but at the same time, if Mr. Miller holds their feet to the fire using their own 'law', then they can choke on it either by following it or showing themselves as exactly what they are - manipulators and liars.

Mr. Miller has laid the manure. They have no choice but to step in it.

EDIT: THEY have spread the manure by challenging Mr. Miller's right to campaign according to the rules. NOW they have no choice but to brown their own shoes in it.

Old March 31st, 2010 #36
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Of course the selective use of disclaimers is in itself a slimy, jewy method of inferred criticism.
Someone should write Rounder an ad pointing out just that fact.

"Did you hear that disclaimer White man? The jewish controlled media doesn't want you to hear my message. They don't like the content because it goes against their agenda of ... etc."

Last edited by OTPTT; March 31st, 2010 at 09:43 PM.

Old March 31st, 2010 #37
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Yeah A.S., I agree but at the same time, if Mr. Miller holds their feet to the fire using their own 'law', then they can choke on it either by following it or showing themselves as exactly what they are - manipulators and liars.

Mr. Miller has laid the manure. They have no choice but to step in it.

EDIT: THEY have spread the manure by challenging Mr. Miller's right to campaign according to the rules. NOW they have no choice but to brown their own shoes in it.
Gotcha dude.

Thought you were one of those guys who seriously thinks ZOG cares about the law that's all. My bad.

And I agree, it's good to expose the hypocrisy and underhanded tactics of these scum whenever possible.

Don't you just love the way the jewsmedia and radio stations whine about this shit? Oh that awful free speech... mustn't let people make up their own minds, oh no... we should shut people like Glenn up... that's the implication when they mention these ads.

Sad thing is, they've softened the lemmings up to the point where they're now ready to accept hate speech laws.

Old March 31st, 2010 #38
TommyJ
Banned

Yes, no kidding. But they just leave themselves open to attack. It makes it easier now for Mr. Miller to prove his points.

Old March 31st, 2010 #39
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Someone should write Rounder an ad pointing out just that fact.

"Did you hear that disclaimer White man? The jewish controlled media doesn't want you to hear my message. They don't like the content because it goes against their agenda of ... etc."
Good idea. Glenn thinks they're doing him a favor by issuing the disclaimers (and I can see that they are, in their jewily backhanded way) - but why not turn their holier-than-thou Pontius Pilate hand-washing melodrama against them by using it to clearly prove the truth of our allegations?

Rub Hyman's hooked snoot in his own shit......

Old March 31st, 2010 #40
N.B. Forrest

Here's a quickie I sent to scumbag Hendricks:

Nice job of insinuating that Glenn Miller is a crook in the Senate race for the enormous profit potential. Good goy! Maybe Marse Zieman'll give you a case o' Manischewitz for your "Holiday" bonus....;o)

The White men who created this country with their brains & their blood would piss on race traitor judenpresse whores like you. In their memory, I now symbolically do so in their stead: ZIPPP! Whizzzzzz........

Mazel Tov!

Thread