VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2006 #1
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
Thumbs down The Black Family Channel

BLACK FAMILY CHANNEL IS HERE!
It's a Family Affair

Black Family Channel is a place to call home. We’ve made it our mission to give television back to the family. Watch and you will see we have something for the whole family - We are a family affiar!

http://www.blackfamilychannel.com/

Old July 18th, 2006 #2
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Willie Gary - Chairman Black Family Channel

http://www.williegary.com/

Old July 18th, 2006 #3
Marty Macaluso

We got a new nigger tv channel here in Philadelphia too, it's called TVone, it's carried by those ass holes at comcast. I came across this channel a few weeks ago, Al Sharpton has a show on it. It just shows nigger programming all day, like the Martin Lawrence Show, and a few other nigger shows, they got a nigger cooking show on it too.

Old July 19th, 2006 #4
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Blacks? Families? Is this channel's existence merely an ironic statement?

Old July 19th, 2006 #5
SlagMaster

It would seem in the interest of efficiency the BLACK FAMILY CHANNEL
could just simply buy some time slots from the Animal Channel.

Unless of cource the NIGgers might feel concerned about having
to compete for viewers with a documentary on the social
behavior of Apes.

Old July 19th, 2006 #6
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
We got a new nigger tv channel here in Philadelphia too, it's called TVone, it's carried by those ass holes at comcast.
Jewsus Fucking Christ, a month ago BET was the only explicitly black network that I had ever heard of.

http://www.tv-one.tv/

Quote:
TV One is a new cable/satellite television network, programming primarily to African American adults. TV One offers a broad range of lifestyle and entertainment-oriented programming that respects their values and reflects their intellectual and cultural diversity.

TV One's goal is to be distributed on the most widely available cable and satellite service level in markets where African Americans represent a significant segment of the population.

TV One is a venture of Radio One, Inc., the largest radio broadcaster primarily targeting African American and urban listeners, and Comcast Corporation, the largest cable operator in the country, along with Bear Stearns’ Constellation Ventures, Syndicated Communications, Pacesetter Capital Group and Opportunity Capital Partners.
TV One's senior management -- http://www.tv-one.tv/inside_tvone/management.asp

Old July 22nd, 2006 #7
Ironguard1940

Default A spic family channel can't be far behind

Seeing as 70% of nigger children are born out of wedlock, the "black family channel" will not have much of an audience. And just what are the values of a typical "black family?" I think teaching their kids to hate 'evil, racist Whitey' would be at the top of that list. So I see a lot of White guilt movies and shows being aired on this shitskin channel. The chairman of this channel looks to be a jig that was handpicked by the jews who actually run this ghetto-I mean black channel because he at least tries to look and speak somewhat intelligently-i. e. like Whitey. In other words, he does not fit the true 'gangsta' profile (jews call this stereotyping) that most Whites see from niggaz every day: he wears glasses, (most gangstaz don't cuz dey be too White an' sheeit), he dresses nice and speaks English (at least he speaks it in public), not nigbonics.

I wish this endeavor the absolute worst of circumstance.

Thread