Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2013 #181
Roy
Perception Manager

Photo essay:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/b...towns-19867147

Old September 1st, 2013 #182
8Man
"moderate" radical

North Dakota is for slackers (according to Canadian oil-field workers). Here's a recent posting from a forum you might find interesting.

Quote:
I just spoke with a fellow who has fracked with a specialty operation for 5 years. Not camp life but living out of hotels. Money? He owns his own business and has decided to work that this winter. The fracking salary he turned down was $4200 per month. Not too bad. Oh, his lease bonus, that's the money he gets as soon as he sets foot on the lease is another $680. That's per day. If he is there 10 minutes or 10 hours he earns his lease bonus. His company does not step lease bonus. If he works a typical 15 and 6 that's about $20k per month. If he works his days off then it's $30k per month All living expenses, that is hotels and meals are covered too. He makes about $150k a winter and runs his ice cream business in the summer. He has a new baby and decided to take the winter off. The job will be there for him when he decides to return.
Halliburton employee with 1 year experience on chems. $3800 base and $480 lease bonus. Real numbers from real people.

Old March 7th, 2014 #183
James Hawthorne

More jobs coming

Quote:
A relatively small area in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming contains the richest oil shale deposits in the entire World.

VNN Media

Old March 7th, 2014 #184
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
A relatively small area in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming contains the richest oil shale deposits in the entire World.
I'm truly ashamed to say I didn't follow Chain and the gang to North Dakota. I should have quit my job the moment I saw this thread (I considered it). If it was the cold I wanted to avoid, or the comfort and security I already had here - I don't know. Since last fall I've felt horrible about not moving up there. It was a once in a lifetime chance to form our own all-White government.

I and a lot of other members, lurkers, and whoever else in the movement owe Craig Cobb an apology. He put his ass on the line and next to nobody followed his lead up there.

However if there's another shot in an unsuspecting place such as Wyoming I'm all ears and ready to give it a go. Fuck the kikes, in a new place they'll never see us coming. Let's do it.

Old March 7th, 2014 #185
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
I'm truly ashamed to say I didn't follow Chain and the gang to North Dakota. I should have quit my job the moment I saw this thread (I considered it). If it was the cold I wanted to avoid, or the comfort and security I already had here - I don't know. Since last fall I've felt horrible about not moving up there. It was a once in a lifetime chance to form our own all-White government.

I and a lot of other members, lurkers, and whoever else in the movement owe Craig Cobb an apology. He put his ass on the line and next to nobody followed his lead up there.

However if there's another shot in an unsuspecting place such as Wyoming I'm all ears and ready to give it a go. Fuck the kikes, in a new place they'll never see us coming. Let's do it.
Here is all the information on this oil find

http://www.eccos.us/oil-shale-in-co-ut-wy

One particular underground structure, known as the Green River Formation, contains very large quantities of oil shale. The Green River Formation was created about 48 million years ago during the Eocene Era. The region contained a series of intermountain lakes where, over approximately 6 million years, fine sediments and organic matter were deposited. Over time the organic matter was transformed into the oil shale deposits we see today. There are other formations in the strata, deposited in a similar manner, that contain oil shale resources as well. These deposits also contain potentially viable oil shale deposits.

In March of 2009, the United States Geologic Survey (USGS) completed a reassessment of the in-place oil shale reserves in this region and increased their estimate from about 1 trillion barrels of shale oil to 1.525 trillion barrels of shale oil. The Department of Energy (DOE) estimates that about 1.8 trillion barrels of shale oil potentially underlay Colorado, Utah and Wyoming in deposits greater than 15 barrels/ton.

VNN Media

Old April 22nd, 2014 #186
James Hawthorne

Default Green River Formation

This will make North Dakota look like small potatoes.

Old December 14th, 2014 #187
Jerry Abbott

Looks like ground zero for that supervolcano thing in Yellowstone.

Old January 22nd, 2015 #188
James Hawthorne

Oil glut Saudia Arabia Still Pumping Oil to Try and Destroy USA Oil Fracking Industry. 20,000 Lay Offs So Far in North Dakota.

VNN Media

Old January 22nd, 2015 #189
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Oil glut Saudia Arabia Still Pumping Oil to Try and Destroy USA Oil Fracking Industry. 20,000 Lay Offs So Far in North Dakota.
In about six months it might pay to buy up some real estate and sit on it until the next boom.

Old February 13th, 2015 #190
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
In about six months it might pay to buy up some real estate and sit on it until the next boom.
Yes Craig Cobb did make that land offer to many.

Old February 14th, 2015 #191
Whatheheck
Banned

I would say flipping travel trailers and trucks would be more viable with people leaving.

Old February 27th, 2015 #192
James Hawthorne

Old November 13th, 2015 #193
Ian Smith son

Towns thwart neo-Nazi's efforts to create all-white enclaves in Nebraska and Kansas

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Plans by a neo-Nazi to turn two south-central Nebraska towns into all-white hamlets ran off the rails last week after residents joined forces to sabotage the effort.

Craig Cobb had purchased property in the towns of Red Cloud and Inavale in a Webster County sheriff's sale in September and also inquired about property in two nearby north-central Kansas towns.

He told The Kansas City Star that he planned to sell the property at deep discounts to young white couples.

The action was part of an effort called Pioneer Little Europe, a strategy to create communities where white nationalists live in close proximity to businesses that offer cultural facilities and services.

Under Nebraska law, the sales had to be confirmed by a judge before they became final.

But last week, the foreclosure case was dismissed and the properties were turned back to persons with a legal interest in them when — with assistance from the community — they came up with the funds to pay the back taxes.

Residents in the communities were thrilled at the turn of events.
Towns thwart neo-Nazi's efforts to create all-white enclaves in Nebraska and Kansas

Old November 13th, 2015 #194
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Smith son View Post
Under Nebraska law, the sales had to be confirmed by a judge before they became final.
Double facepalm.

So Cobb shoots his mouth off before they're confirmed. No one saw that coming.

Old February 9th, 2016 #195
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The Dakotas welcome refugees apace...

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...withdraw-bill/

Old February 18th, 2016 #196
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Fear and loathing in montana

On a decaying former Air Force base, antigovernment ‘sovereign citizens’ are battling the few remaining locals for control

Strange signage: No-trespass notices citing the Constitution were one of the early signs that something odd was happening in St. Marie, Mont. Residents soon learned that two “sovereign citizens” were behind the warnings.

It was just two years ago that Craig Cobb, a foul-mouthed neo-Nazi, attempted to take control of another near ghost town, Leith, N.D., to build a white supremacist enclave. And just two hours’ drive from St. Marie, the Montana Freemen, whose beliefs were close to those of today’s sovereigns, declared their own independent “Justus Township” in 1996. That group engaged in an 81-day standoff before finally surrendering to the FBI.

more: FEAR AND LOATHING IN MONTANA

Last edited by 8Man; February 21st, 2016 at 01:01 AM.

Old February 21st, 2016 #197
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Check out the movie - Welcome to Leith

Check out the movie - Welcome to Leith

Old February 25th, 2016 #198
Ian Kelshaw

I viewed the entire 90 minute video. Well-done, fairly balanced, for the most part. But...it's clear that Cobby blew the whole project, right from the get-go. Liked the graphics by "Maxfield Parrish" though - some guy from White Nations. Especially that one of Cobby's shotgun-wielding Christmas card. Cobby apparently told him what to say in the caption, but the yuletide greeting apparently backfired, making Cobby just look mean and crazy.

Quote:
Here's one of the graphics from White Nations Forum that made it to the news and "Welcome To Leith":

Old February 6th, 2017 #199
David Baxter

Welcome to Leith didn't do white people any favors. Craig Cobb came off as arrogant, and crazy with some things he did/said in the movie.

Old November 28th, 2019 #200
Winston

Default North Dakota

Concerning the 1st post in this thread. I recently left Ray ND I was hauling Frac Water. If you are not clearing $2,000.00 a week and housing is not taken care of as a driver you are getting taken. I left and came back to Houston to work on our ship channel. If you insist on Oilfield work, I suggest Odessa, TX. You will not get snowed out and Texas produces serious oil. Sadly, the people are trash and the Wetbacks are as thick as bugs on a bumper.

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread