Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2021 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default Moderna chief executive sees pandemic over in a year - when everyone has had the vax

Quote:
ZURICH, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) Chief Executive Stéphane Bancel thinks the coronavirus pandemic could be over in a year as increased vaccine production ensures global supplies, he told the Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung.

"If you look at the industry-wide expansion of production capacities over the past six months, enough doses should be available by the middle of next year so that everyone on this earth can be vaccinated. Boosters should also be possible to the extent required," he told the newspaper in an interview.

Vaccinations would soon be available even for infants, he said.

"Those who do not get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally, because the Delta variant is so contagious. In this way we will end up in a situation similar to that of the flu. You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don't do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital."

Asked if that meant a return to normal in the second half of next year, he said: "As of today, in a year, I assume."

Bancel said he expected governments to approve booster shots for people already vaccinated because patients at risk who were vaccinated last autumn "undoubtedly" needed a refresher.

Its booster shot had half the dose of the original dose, which meant more of them would be available.

"The volume of vaccine is the biggest limiting factor. With half the dose, we would have 3 billion doses available worldwide for the coming year instead of just 2 billion," he said.

The composition of the booster shot remains the same as the original for this year because Moderna had not had enough time to change it.

"We are currently testing Delta-optimized variants in clinical trials. They will form the basis for the booster vaccination for 2022. We are also trying out Delta plus Beta, the next mutation that scientists believe is likely."

Moderna can use existing production lines for the new variants as for the original COVID-19 vaccine. The price of vaccination will stay the same, he said.
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-09-23/

Old September 28th, 2021 #2
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign Hope you don't mind me putting this here, Bev

YouTube conspires with UK NHS to push coronavirus vaccination propaganda

Natural News) Video streaming platform*YouTube has partnered*with the U.K.*National Health Service*(NHS) for the latter’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination campaign. The Let’s Not Go Back campaign encourages Britons 35 years old and below to get immunized against COVID-19. The campaign, which will run on YouTube and other avenues, comes amid the U.K. opening up vaccinations for younger people.

More here...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ropaganda.html

Old September 28th, 2021 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
YouTube conspires with UK NHS to push coronavirus vaccination propaganda

Natural News) Video streaming platform*YouTube has partnered*with the U.K.*National Health Service*(NHS) for the latter’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination campaign. The Let’s Not Go Back campaign encourages Britons 35 years old and below to get immunized against COVID-19. The campaign, which will run on YouTube and other avenues, comes amid the U.K. opening up vaccinations for younger people.

More here...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ropaganda.html

I just like the way they're confidently predicting it will be over once everyone has had their jab.

Your link here suggests they're targeting younger adults in an attempt to persuade them to get the vaccine - coincidentally they've just announced that Plan B (a winter coping strategy) would be to introduce mandatory vaccine certificates for nightclubs which is of course something that largely affects that age group.

Old September 28th, 2021 #4
Henry.

Moderna chief executive sees pandemic over in a year - when everyone who had the vax is dead.

Fixed it...

Old September 28th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Moderna chief medical officer to receive honorary doctorate from BIU

"I am especially proud to receive this honor from Bar Ilan University, as the university represents for me the perfect combination [of scientific excellence with deep morals]."

By SARAH BEN-NUN, IDAN ZONSHINE FEBRUARY 4, 2021 17:56

This May, Dr. Tal Zaks, noted chief medical officer of Moderna, will be granted an honorary doctorate from Bar-Ilan University for his company's development of a coronavirus vaccine.
(...)
Dr. Zaks graduated from the Hebrew Reali School in Haifa before going on to study medicine at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, where he received his degree in 1992. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Temple University, and later his fellowship in oncology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
https://www.jpost.com/health-science...rom-biu-657160

Tal Zaks. "Trust me, goyim."

Old September 28th, 2021 #6
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Old October 1st, 2021 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Asda has announced that it will be giving Covid booster jabs at 72 stores from next month - including in Birmingham.

The vaccinations will be offered in Asda's in-store pharmacies through the winter months beginning in early October.

Asda says it is the first supermarket to offer this service and that it hopes to give 7,500 jabs a week.

Birmingham Cape Hill, Watford and London branches have been dedicated Covid vaccination centres this year, and Asda says that it has delivered 100,000 jabs from the three sites.

Asda confirmed that the sites will continue to offer first and second vaccines as well as booster shots.

The public should not contact Asda directly in order to get their booster vaccine - those in priority groups will get their appointment from the NHS and have the option to select the supermarket as a convenient location to get their jab.
h ttps://w ww.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/asda-birmingham-offer-covid-booster-21720200

Amazing how they ain't got the fuel to shift fresh veg from Lincolnshire to the next county along, or shift turkeys from Bernard Matthews' gaff to the corner shop but they can shuffle vaccines around like nobody's business.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Moderna chief executive sees pandemic over in a year - when everyone who had the vax is dead.

Fixed it...
Is is VERY scary how many people have had long term health problems and even deaths after this vaccine. Very, very frightening - more so if they make it mandatory or put conditions/restrictions on day to day activities for the unvaxxed.

Why panic so much about people not having the vaccination? People who have had the jab are surely safe from the virus so the unvaxxed are only hurting themselves - or am I missing something?

I saw on David Icke's forum that the US (I think) has approved for the first time ever, an oral anti-clotting tablet for children. I remember someone here saying the NHS had bought a job lot of clotting medications - why not just recall the vax until the apparent clotting problem is sorted out?

Old October 2nd, 2021 #9
Dawn Cannon

Now they are saying that pregnant women have to get it.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #10
Henry.

They aren't vaccines unless the definition is revised to include them. Only one of them comes near to the definition of a vaccine.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Now they are saying that pregnant women have to get it.
Is that a recent development? This was put up on the .gov website a day ago. It explains who can swerve needing a "covid pass" and pregnant women can briefly swerve it if they wish.

Quote:
Other medical conditions could also allow you to get a medical exemption.

Short-term exemptions will also be available for those with short-term medical conditions and as an option that some pregnant women may choose to take. Exemptions for pregnant women will expire 16 weeks post-partum, in order to allow them to become fully vaccinated after birth.

Pregnant women can alternatively use MAT B1 certificates to show their COVID status, if they choose to use a medical exemption. Pregnant women do not need to apply for a medical exemption NHS COVID Pass if they have a MAT B1 certificate. For pregnant women who use the MAT B1 form to show their exemption, the exemption will expire 16 weeks post-partum. This will allow them to become fully vaccinated after birth.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19...get-vaccinated Gov website - click at own risk etc. broken link here for you to copy/paste/mend if you don't want them seeing what website you're clicking through from. htt ps://ww w.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-medical-exemptions-proving-you-are-unable-to-get-vaccinated

It seems there are very few exemptions.

Basically the pregnancy dodge listed above or:

Quote:
Some individuals are unable to be vaccinated and/or tested for medical reasons. You can apply for proof that you have a medical reason why you should not be vaccinated and/or tested.

If you get this proof of medical exemption you’ll be able to use the NHS COVID Pass wherever you need to prove your COVID-19 status within England.

A carer can apply on your behalf.

The possible reasons for exemptions are limited. Examples that might be reasons for a medical exemption are:

people receiving end of life care where vaccination is not in the person’s best interests
people with learning disabilities or autistic individuals, or people with a combination of impairments where vaccination cannot be provided through reasonable adjustments
a person with severe allergies to all currently available vaccines
those who have had an adverse reaction to the first dose (for example, myocarditis)

Thread