Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2020 #1
Dale Jensen
Videography Producer

Default The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein

How Jewish shoah shysters made billions and continue to do so pimping out the so-called Jewish Holocaust as if it were a syphilitic prostitute.

The Holocaust Industry by Normal Finkelstein

https://archive.org/details/HolocaustIndustry_375

This book destroyed a Jewish scholar's career as a University professor.

People who tangle with the Jewish lobby often get destroyed by this billion dollar racketeering network.

Old October 24th, 2020 #2
alex revision

Finkelstein : les révisionnistes sont des cinglés

Finkelstein: revisionists are cranks

Robert Faurisson

Pour Norman G. Finkelstein, les révisionnistes sont « franchement des cinglés et des allumés » (« frankly crackpots and cranks »), auxquels les Arabes auraient tort de permettre d’organiser des conférences dans leurs pays.

1) Robert Faurisson on 22 March (for 31 March) : “Jews and Zionists are not really afraid of the Jewish denunciations of ‘Shoah Business’ and the ‘Holocaust Industry’ made by the Peter Novicks, Tim Coles or Norman Finkelsteins for it is a matter, paradoxically, of more or less kosher denunciations in which care is taken to show reverence for the ‘Holocaust’ itself. It will be noted, moreover, that if the industrial or commercial exploitation of the real or supposed sufferings of the Jews constitutes a lucrative line of business, criticism of this exploitation has over the last few years become another such line; but, these two lines of business, especially the latter, happen to be strictly reserved to the Jews; they are ‘off limits’, and a Gentile who ventured to imitate N. Finkelstein in his denunciation of the ‘Holocaust’ mafia would immediately be set upon by a pack of watchful henchmen ” (Beirut Conference on Revisionism and Zionism, “The Leaders of the Arab States should Quit their Silence on the Imposture of the ‘Holocaust’ ”).

3) (Thanks to Mark Weber, on 10 December) : “[N.G. Finkelstein speaking] I do think that the Arab world only embarrasses itself and no one else when it gives play to people who are frankly crackpots and cranks. The other point is that Israel and its apologists love these conferences. It gives them proof, that the Arabs hate the Jews” (Warren Singh-Bartlett, “Finkelstein brings his touch to Beirut”, The Daily Star (Beirut, Lebanon), 10 December).

PS (15 December) : “Professor Finkelstein is supposed to have said that revisionists are ‘frankly crackpots and cranks’. Why does he say so? – Could he give us one very precise example, taken out of one of my writings and showing that I am frankly a crackpot and a crank? May I insist on the words “very precise”? Thank you! Robert Faurisson”

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/...-sont-des.html

Tags
finkelstein, holocaust, shoah

Thread