VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd, 2011 #11
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Now, there you have something...

Womanizing (or broadcasting one's oats) certainly is a common Achiles heel. And there is a strong case in explaining it from the perspective of evolutionary psychology and behavioral genetics. The blood (line, race, subspecies, variety-- what have you) is furthered generally by speading one's genes around. Monogamy is arguably a relatively recent innovation. I make this digression not so much to excuse the behavior as simply to help understand it. That said, consider how often Monica Lewinskis have been used to first blow-up the egos of aging men and then politically let-the-air-out-of those at least temporarily out-of-favor with the usual suspects. High-testosterone men are an especially easy mark.

As one who suffered confusion, bewilderment, etc., due to similar health problems during times of otherwise extreme both physical and emotional stress, I can appreciate such vulnerabilities to being preyed-upon by law enforcement and so called officers of the court to separate one from his family, holdings, and other resources, essentially neutralizing him. Though I'm not asserting that was necessarily the case with Mr. Steele. But I'm glad to hear you say what sounds to me like you're entertaining as possible exploitation.

I hasten to add that if you'll cut the disparaging, pejorative references to people, accepting that Whites have a regretable tendency to be easily led that probably has/had survival value, you'll get less resistance.

An English professor, decades ago, told me that profanity is the attempt of a lazy mind to express itself forcefully. I propose a corollary that insults are an emotionally at least lazy if not dishonest effort to prejudice.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced that Steele's lawyer was "incompetent." He was, you know, subsequently found to be stealing from clients and disbarred. Unscrupulous might be a better adjective because, in my experience, the primary task at hand, for attorneys who are sometimes characterized as "weasels," appears to be capturing the cheese.

[QUOTE=Donald E. Pauly;1302261]Steele has already had a relatively fair trial. The ones who benefit from exposing the facts of the case are those supporters who have been taken advantage of as fools by the Steele camp. They need to be woken up. The entire family had to have known that Steele was crazy after his aorta surgery. Steele's incompetent lawyer preferred to get some easy shekels instead of using the only viable defenses: insanity and the resultant entrapment.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:49 AM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread