Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 9th, 2017 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Is Rock music another tool by the NWO to poison us ?

First of all , I'm not one of those fundamentalist Christian guys exclaiming "Rock 'n Roll is the devil's music" but in recent times I've come across more and more proof that rock music really could be another musical tool by the NWO to poison us ..

I have to admit that most of these claims come from ( mostly ) fundamentalist Christian sources though but to me all that matters is the fact if there is a connection ..

The first video is from a man called John Todd who was a high-ranking NWO member himself who gives a bit of insight into the music industry ...

The second is by a guy calling himself 19justinbrown88 who has collected some remarkable quotes mostly by rock musicians ..

There is also a documentation around called "They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'N Roll" but I'm sure many here have already heard of that ..

So , what could be the message of all this ?

Did / does the NWO have a hand in rock music ?

It should also be noted that back in the 1950s Rock 'n Roll had a terrible reputation among the older generation at that time and that it was only over the following decades that it became acceptable ....

Btw , that is not to say that the NWO doesn't also have a hand in Hip Hop , Techno , Pop etc ..

But the focus of this thread should be if there is a connection between the NWO and Rock ..

Thread