VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2012 #1
Roy
Perception Manager

Default Tragic Mulatto

From Wiki:

Quote:
The tragic mulatto is a stereotypical fictional character that appeared in American literature during the 19th and 20th centuries. The "tragic mulatto" is an archetypical mixed race person (a "mulatto"), who is assumed to be sad or even suicidal because they fail to completely fit in the "white world" or the "black world". As such, the "tragic mulatto" is depicted as the victim of the society they live in, a society divided by race. They cannot be classified as one who is completely "black" or "white".

Old June 8th, 2012 #2
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
From Wiki:
Google Leo Felton, the mulatto white supremacist terrorist. A lot of them become anti-white; some of them go the other way, in a big way.

Old June 8th, 2012 #3
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Heredity Ruloes the Day

Much more at the link below

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Felton

Early life

Leo Felton's father, Calvin Felton (b. 1930), is a black architect, while his mother, Corinne Vincelette (b. 1931), is a former nun who became involved in the civil rights movement and had a Jewish grandparent.[2] His parents divorced when he was two, and his mother came out as a lesbian and started a relationship with a woman.[citation needed] Felton was institutionalized at age 10 by his mother (both he and his father say this was unnecessary), and thereafter he committed a series of petty thefts. During his middle to late adolescence, Felton spent several years as a so-called 2 Tone non-racist skinhead in the multicultural punk and skinhead underground of Washington, DC; during which time he repeatedly came into conflict with white power skinhead gangs of nearby Baltimore.[citation needed] During this period, Felton had many Jewish and African American friends and associates.

Old June 20th, 2012 #4
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

There is a lot of truth to the tragic mulatto concept, regardless of what races are mixed. The left are far more concerned with promoting their racial deconstructionist agenda rather than sparing children the scars of parental thoughtlessness.

Old December 7th, 2013 #5
Norman Bean

Default The paradox of them

I have known halfbreeds,who have been, the absolute,meanest sob's, I've ever known in my life.One of them left a scar on my eyebrow pounding my glasses off my face.But others, have been the opposite.just the nicest of souls.One once saved my life.They can be the very best of friends,or the very worst of enemies.Just my two cents.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #6
dawnette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
There is a lot of truth to the tragic mulatto concept, regardless of what races are mixed. The left are far more concerned with promoting their racial deconstructionist agenda rather than sparing children the scars of parental thoughtlessness.

Leo_Felton Leo_Felton
Leo Felton, a White Supremacist with negro ancestry.
God Bless Leo Felton. He was a victim of the "failed social experiment" to interbreed Whites and Blacks. He broke the media blackout unlike many mulattos who think like him and are deeply hurt by the fact that they don't have an unadulterated WHITE heritage!
Read his 4 page story here
The Black Supremacist - NYTimes.com
The WHITE Supremacist with black ancestry.
Should anyone contact him in prison let him know that he is loved and prayers are being said for him by his pro White supporters!

His "tactics" were misguided, but his heart is in the right place!

Leo Felton

Old March 31st, 2014 #7
Zyklon B.Good

I believe it was Ambrose Bierce in his Devil's Dictionary whose definition of
mulatto was,"Mulatto:a child of two races,ashamed of both."
I think he nailed it.

Thread