VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2017 #1
Pale Ghoul

Cool Dylann Roof wants to fire his Indian and Jewish lawyers

Quote:
Dylann Roof wants to fire his Jewish and Indian lawyers because he says they are his 'political and biological enemies'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-lawyers.html

Last edited by Pale Ghoul; September 19th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

Old September 19th, 2017 #2
Rolf

Imagine the uproar if a black criminal was assigned a White Nationalist attorney.

I haven't heard anything about Roof in a while, it appears he is not allowed to send letters. Is this a new development?

Old September 19th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Good post, good for Dylann Roof

I am glad this was posted. I intended to post it but got distracted.

It appears Dylann Roof is keeping his wits about him and the kikes don't know how to handle this kid.

Old September 19th, 2017 #4
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

It appears Dylann Roof is keeping his wits about him and the kikes don't know how to handle this kid.

The jew and Indian lawyer wanted to paint him as autistic retard. Gotta give Roof credit, even in the face of an imminent death he isnt allowing himself to be jew'd over by these kikes. He knows he most likely going to die anyway so he wont allow them to paint him as mentally retarded. They tried to do the same with Brevik.

Old September 19th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

Good for Mr. Roof, he will not allow the kiked system to break him in this manner.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 19th, 2017 #6
Rolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
He knows he most likely going to die anyway so he wont allow them to paint him as mentally retarded. They tried to do the same with Brevik.
I assume they're keeping him in solitary, letting him out the bare minimum which might be 30 minutes a day, so he's got 30 minutes to shower, make a phone call, and whatever else he gets to do.

They probably got some max security regulations for him, so he can only call family, and is only allowed to write family. He'll get depressed if he isn't already and start looking forward to that lethal injection.

Old September 19th, 2017 #7
Robbie Key

One can wonder what had become of Dylann Roof if he had had a little more patience and been able to see the rise of the Trump campaign.

Old September 19th, 2017 #8
Tony Boone

An appellate lawyer concerns himself with errors on the record and interacts with the client far less than would a trial lawyer. Unless an issue has been raised at trial it generally is considered waived. An exception would be ineffective assistance of counsel.

Roof appears to be more intelligent than the average 'Kwan as judged by his ability to compose a cogent sentence. Too bad he jammed himself up like he did as he could have done some good during his life.

Old September 19th, 2017 #9
Erik T. White

I looked closely at the letter. I hope it is really written by him. If so, he is showing remarkable clarity of thought for one in his position.

I collected a list of nigger serial killers for another forum. My list is around 40 individuals who are niggers. Somehow no one seemed interested that the research I did included retrieved source news articles and not only secondary sources.

I'd like to post them sometime on this forum and let you get to know the feral nigger mind of those who committed multiple White murders. They were all niggers.

Every last damn one of them. And, my research went back to the early 20th century. Yeppers, I found source news articles on them!!!! And the other forum barely looked at my research. I even did a statistical proof that whites who did multiple murders were overrepresented while niggers were underestimated in reporting using the chi-square test as well as Fischer's exact test for small groups.

I never saw mathematics of statistics of crime treated in this fashion. These are non-parametric mathematical proofs, not just percentages.

Right now I'm a bit worried since hurricane Maria may impact Florida and I apologize for being lax in my writing.

14/88

Erik

Old September 21st, 2017 #10
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I looked closely at the letter. I hope it is really written by him. If so, he is showing remarkable clarity of thought for one in his position.

Erik
His writing is very neat! You rarely even see hand writing these days, but its certainly nicer than mine! I think Roof is more intelligent than people give him credit for, sad he took the path he did when he did. He could of become a good shit poster for the alt right.

Old September 21st, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
His writing is very neat! You rarely even see hand writing these days, but its certainly nicer than mine! I think Roof is more intelligent than people give him credit for, sad he took the path he did when he did. He could of become a good shit poster for the alt right.
He could've been a leader. He's clearly intelligent and well spoken.

Even though he did what he did, he's also clearly honest. A trait needed.

The fact of the matter is, he was never formally diagnosed with autism, and his attorneys are dishonest to try and get him diagnosed for favorable treatment (life rather than death), but it is an understandable route.

Dylan is honest to the point of self-harming, but to him the lie is more harming.

Also, having worked for years with autists I'd like to add: that does not make someone retarded. It's a neurological impairment. It creates 'behaviors' that are abnormal, but can be coupled-and many times is-with brilliance, like Jacob Barnett. In other people, they are ordinary, or even retarded. It all depends.

So having it or not having it would not be enough to defame someone's intelligence or willful decision making abilities.

Tags
dylann roof, white activists, white heroes

Thread