Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2006 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Business Ideas.

I am not sure if anyone even looks at this section much but I would like to start off a new thread dealing with business ideas and what we can create to sell to the public that does not have a limited population as the audience or consumer. I would not care one whit if we are selling malt liquor to blacks or stray dogs to koreans as long as it is legal, and we can create a market for it fairly easily. There are a few ideas I have based on consumables and what is happening in the marketplace at this time.

Ideas as simple as chicken farms, or organic farming (returns are very high now on organic food) would be welcome.

In fact I was reading some article on VNN a while ago about a high tech german chicken rendering plant which can produce a lot of chicken quite quickly. If we could set up a plant like that here, there is money in it. And there has to be 1 racist in a 1000 who can get a SBA loan, a female perhaps. Then we could use that loan to sell the idea of setting up plants like that here to the German companies.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=15746

Thank You

CZ

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; October 7th, 2006 at 07:39 PM.

Thread