VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 3rd, 2007 #1
Chain

Default Baboons Throw 4 Month Party-Defecate & Bang In Streets After They Win $2.6Mil Lottery

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...l=7&thispage=1

Quote:
Portland sues '05 lottery winners

Nuisance - Elizabeth and Samuel Howard, who won $2.6 million, are accused of hosting an unruly four-month party

Saturday, February 17, 2007

When Elizabeth and Samuel Howard won $2.6 million from the Oregon Lottery in 2005, they said they felt blessed and talked of helping young people with addictions to drugs and alcohol.

Now, less than 18 months later, they are accused of hosting a lawless four-month party at their house on Northeast Emerson Court featuring drug deals, sex out in the open, violent brawls and public defecation.

The city of Portland has filed suit against the Howards and two of their children under a little-used chronic nuisance law aimed at ridding neighborhoods of crime-infested properties.

The suit provides details of anything-goes parties featuring fights that spilled into other yards, couples having sex in plain view, an assault on a neighbor, slashed tires and loud music.

But 54-year-old Samuel Howard said Friday that the accusations, to his knowledge, are untrue.

"I just feel like I'm a victim in the whole situation," he said.

Samuel, Elizabeth and two sons named in the suit all have a criminal history.

Samuel; Elizabeth, 47; and Samuel Jr., 24, have been convicted of drug offenses. Westley, 20, has been convicted of robbery.

The city wants to board the house up for six to 12 months, according to Roland H. Iparraguirre, a deputy city attorney. But Howard said his house is on the market, which could aid in settling the suit.

If the Howards sell the house, and the criminal activity stops, so would the litigation, Iparraguirre said.

But if they sell it to someone they know, like a relative, and the parties continue, so will the suit.

"A bona fide sale -- that would cure the problem," Iparraguirre said.

The Howards bought the 17-year-old two-story house at the end of the tidy, middle-class cul-de-sac on Emerson Court in July for $285,000, according to city records. That, the suit says, is when the problems started.

Between Jan. 1 and July 12, 2006, police were called only once, the suit says. But between July 29, after the Howards moved in, and Nov. 24, police were called to the street 52 times.

Officers have received a long and varied list of complaints, including domestic violence, prostitution, traffic at all hours and unsupervised children as young at 2 roaming the streets.

The suit also says that children are often used as lookouts, that there are frequent, brief visits and multiple locks on the door, all indications of drug dealing.

The picture of the family portrayed in the lawsuit is a far cry from the humble and deeply spiritual couple who accepted a lump-sum payment of $871,000 from the Oregon lottery in October 2005.

Elizabeth and Samuel both spoke of their faith. When she was overcome with emotion and sobbed on Samuel's shoulder, he comforted her gently and told her everything would be OK.

Under the public nuisance statute, the city takes a case to a judge and generally asks to have the property boarded up for between six and 12 months, Iparraguirre said. The property would remain in the possession of the owners, but they wouldn't have access to it, he added. Such cases face the same legal standard that applies in private lawsuits: a preponderance of the evidence.

Iparraguirre declined to comment on the specifics of the suit against the Howards, other than to say that neighbors on the street made a strong case to police. Neighbors, however, declined to comment Friday afternoon on the Howards.

Iparraguirre said the city hasn't used the public nuisance ordinance often because resources needed to pursue such suits are limited.

"Obviously, the police have a stack of many homes they'd like to go through the process," he said. "The reality is the resources dictate what we can do."

Last edited by Chain; March 3rd, 2007 at 08:00 AM.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #2
conflict

I really fucking hate this country. I can see why you moved out.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #3
Rounder

It ain't nuttin but PO-leese harrass-MENT cause dey be black.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #4
Bill
Banned

Quote:
The Howards bought the 17-year-old two-story house at the end of the tidy, middle-class cul-de-sac on Emerson Court in July for $285,000, according to city records.

[...]

accepted a lump-sum payment of $871,000 from the Oregon lottery in October 2005.

[...]

But between July 29, after the Howards moved in, and Nov. 24, police were called to the street 52 times.
By the way I do the math, these "Oregon lottery people" have got to be just about out of money.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
It ain't nuttin but PO-leese harrass-MENT cause dey be black.
Black? Hell, that nigger in the middle is almost purple.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #6
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
I really fucking hate this country. I can see why you moved out.

Just wait until niggas get their rep-er-a-shun checks. Every street in the Kwa will look like that.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #7
Adamic Man

the negritude always rises to the top, doesn't it....

-AM

Old March 3rd, 2007 #8
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Quote:
sex out in the open, violent brawls and public defecation.
In other words, they act the same once they get their hands on some money.

Old March 4th, 2007 #9
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
Early in my life I had come to understand the effect of money upon humans by observation. I discovered that it is neither an enhancer nor a destroyer, but a magnifier. It doesn't change what one is, for it cannot. In this context, the power of wealth is solely restricted to the dynamic of amplification. It simply amplifies whatever they are. And in this fact lies the certain effect and destiny of wealth and or prosperity.

This dynamic is most obvious and apparent in niggers, but transcends race or culture. It pertains to everyone.

"No matter where you go, there you are." -- Zen proverb

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Last edited by James Woroble Jr.; March 4th, 2007 at 10:08 AM.

Old March 7th, 2007 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
How 'bout that?

Generations of social "scientists" stunned as lead yet again fails to turn into gold.

But come on, for those who agree with the jews that the middle ages were "dark" - which seems likelier? Finding a way to:

turn lead into gold with chemicals?

or

turn a nigger into a human with money?

Hey, I just had a kooky Ahnung: maybe WE are living in the dark ages?

Life imitates art, as they say: just watch the Ice Cube movie "Friday."

Money is temporary, nigger is forever.

Old March 4th, 2007 #11
conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post

Just wait until niggas get their rep-er-a-shun checks. Every street in the Kwa will look like that.

Sad but true. I tell you it really is pretty demoralizing to get up and work as hard as we have to just to earn a decent living and then see a bunch of low lifes that hang around on street corners playing scratch off lottery tickets just one day suddenly become billionaires. America what a fucking joke.

In a way this pisses me off more than the violence we're forced to deal with on a daily basis because for the most part we can avoid being victims just by being aware of our surrounding and avoiding certain areas, but this financial handicap is really one that is really out of our control and seems hopeless to get out of. I guess that's just more proof that niggers are just a symptom and not the root cause of our problems.

Old March 4th, 2007 #12
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

If the stupid niggers had taken the 20 year payment plan, they could have had a 20 year block party in white suburbia, instead of a 4 month one. You get like twice as much, due to taxes, in the drawn out payment plan. And you can still live like a lucky king.

The only reason to take it all in one shot is if the winning is already huge to begin with, then you can invest most of it and do just fine.

Point is: stupid niggers always lack foresight. I mean these ARE a people who never invented a gd thing, not even a wheel.

Old March 5th, 2007 #13
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Point is: stupid niggers always lack foresight. I mean these ARE a people who never invented a gd thing, not even a wheel.
Reminds me of the niggers in Zimbabwe. After killing off the White farmers and taking
possession of the land, the first thing they did was to eat the seed corn. The simple
concept of short-term pain for long-term gain is lost on the species, in all situations.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old March 4th, 2007 #14
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:

It doesn't take much.

With six .50 caliber mounted Hummers roaring over the crest of the not too distant hill, descending down upon these boot lipped crotch clenchers, with the rage of five generations of pent up anger, such scenes would only occur once in a civilized society.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old March 4th, 2007 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr. View Post
It doesn't take much.

With six .50 caliber mounted Hummers roaring over the crest of the not too distant hill, descending down upon these boot lipped crotch clenchers, with the rage of five generations of pent up anger, such scenes would only occur once in a civilized society.
With the double-benefit of ending hunger in vultures, ravens, and crows all across North America - for free!

Well...the bullets are cheap at least.

Old March 4th, 2007 #16
blueskies
Banned

The welfare checks for example go directly to the landlord, and food market. The chimps cannot even be trusted with money for they're own shelters. It’s a zoo mentality with which the government has to take the necessary step in society. Just lock em up in zoo's and be done with it.

Old March 5th, 2007 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:

Looks like one huge nigger "block par-tay" goin' on in Detroit!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 3rd, 2007 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Oh man....I would fucking love to have been a fly on the wall of the nice, non-"racist", insulated, suburban, Obama lovin' White 'Kwanican's houses when these field niggers moved into the crib down the street:

Oh my God, Stacy! Turn Oprah the fuck off and get in here! I'm looking out the window and I think the people who bought the old Linder place next door are ni...African-Americans!!!!

Welcome to the jungle.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #19
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Interesting, but certainly not surprising or shocking.

This micro example is only different in scale to the larger dynamic of niggers as a social group. Trillions of dollars since 1948 in welfare and a litany of other social entitlement 'winnings', and with the same result, only on a massive social scale. Ironically, this money too came from the State.

Feed a nigger, kill a world.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old March 3rd, 2007 #20
John in Woodbridge

Niggers that come into money move to a white neighborhood. Whites that come into money move to a white, or whiter neighborhood. You'd think that this would tell people something.

Thread