VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 16th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Spain Jails Catalonian Independence Leaders and Preps for Suspending Self-Rule

They gave Puigdemont til Thursday to back down:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ding-self-rule

Spain has barred Catalan police Chief from leaving Spain:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/catalon...iled-1.4357462

"..Puigdemont's stance had brought Madrid closer to triggering Article 155 of the constitution, under which it can impose direct rule on any of the country's 17 autonomous communities if they break the law.."

ANC has called for protests in at least four major cities.

Old October 16th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

You think there will be an armed revolt? The Spanish army is moving tanks and troops into the area from what I understand.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 17th, 2017 #3
Donncha Dennis

Seems we have gone so far only to be in the same place 100 years later. Communist Anniversary, March on Rome Anniversary, Now it seems we will have a recap of the Spanish Civil War is it just me or is anyone else seeing some parallels?

Old October 17th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
You think there will be an armed revolt? The Spanish army is moving tanks and troops into the area from what I understand.
Yes, but I think the pro-Independence Catalonians will be attacked first.

A lot of prominent businesses have threatened to relocate out of the region, and the EU said Catalonia would "find itself isolated" if they go forward.

Catalonia creates almost 20 percent of the Spanish gross domestic product (GDP), so their independence affects Spain's economy tremendously. They'll do what they can to stop them, especially as they don't want other Catalonian referendums and Brexits popping up all over the place.

Since Article 155 gives them the power to take 'all measures necessary' to get them to comply, I think if that is invoked on Thurs. it could likely get violent.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 17th, 2017 at 02:07 AM.

Old October 17th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Seems we have gone so far only to be in the same place 100 years later. Communist Anniversary, March on Rome Anniversary, Now it seems we will have a recap of the Spanish Civil War is it just me or is anyone else seeing some parallels?
It's not just you, they are there. Rajoy is disliked by the majority of 'millenials', and a reference to the Spanish Civil War was made in the NYT a couple of weeks ago.

The difference here though is that Rajoy is far too left with regard to a Spain with an ethnic identity to be Franco, but he is ruling the multi-cult in a dick-tater-like fashion. There is something to hate on both sides for the most part, but PDeCAT in Catalonia is center-right, unlike the ANC, far left, and both were pro-referendum.

Old October 17th, 2017 #6
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

It would be an interesting war, what with today's westerners being pussies.

We'll probably see sneak attacks of 'talk over your feelings', pincer movements of 'group hugs' and designated 'safe spaces' in the middle of war zones.

Old October 17th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
It would be an interesting war, what with today's westerners being pussies.

We'll probably see sneak attacks of 'talk over your feelings', pincer movements of 'group hugs' and designated 'safe spaces' in the middle of war zones.
I saw a whole piece written where supposedly the EU was lamenting not doing more 'talk 'bout yo feelings' intervening.

Scary stuff in reality though, this potential war. No matter what Puigdemont declares there could be one, as the ANC could initiate rebelling and then Art. 155 is acted upon by Spain.

Old October 17th, 2017 #8
Ironguard1940

Default I do not want another brother war so muds can take over Europe

Quote:
I do see a possible second Civil War in Spain. If it draws in other nations it could get very messy.

Trump opposes Catalonian independence while the official US position supports it. How ironic that the kwa, which fought its bloodiest war to prevent its own breakup by preventing the Confederate South from seceding, supports secession wherever it appears worldwide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e30594b2f20e

What concerns me is it appears that Catalonians are by and large White. Will this be another brother war in Europe to benefit the muds?

Old October 17th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I do see a possible second Civil War in Spain. If it draws in other nations it could get very messy.

Trump opposes Catalonian independence while the official US position supports it. How ironic that the kwa, which fought its bloodiest war to prevent its own breakup by preventing the Confederate South from seceding, supports secession wherever it appears worldwide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e30594b2f20e

What concerns me is it appears that Catalonians are by and large White. Will this be another brother war in Europe to benefit the muds?
Yes, anything that can be used to do so (benefit (((agenda))) of destroying Whites) will be.

Old October 17th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default More than 200k take to streets to demand prisoners released

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/1...215926019.html

Old October 18th, 2017 #11
Donncha Dennis

Think of all the leftists this is like their dream come true, you always hear them but communism was working in catalonia if only we had a chance in the 30s!!!. I imagine some quasi international brigade movement will restart with donbass leftists flocking there to show their solidarity. Don't forget leftists have been fighting with communist Kurdish groups, although with current outbreak of independence some leftists might get drawn into that conflict.

What I want to know is were will Franco's/Jose Rivera legions come from and forth?

Old October 18th, 2017 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Think of all the leftists this is like their dream come true, you always hear them but communism was working in catalonia if only we had a chance in the 30s!!!. I imagine some quasi international brigade movement will restart with donbass leftists flocking there to show their solidarity. Don't forget leftists have been fighting with communist Kurdish groups, although with current outbreak of independence some leftists might get drawn into that conflict.

What I want to know is were will Franco's/Jose Rivera legions come from and forth?
Re bold: what they've got right now is similar to the USA in some ways, as PDE Cat are like Conservitards, and ANC is similar to the rad left in the USA.

So a choice between one disaster or an alternate disaster. They stay with Spain and they continue to destroy their country, they break with these fools in charge of the Independence movement and it won't last, plus EU will work against them night and day.

We're closer to seeing what will happen Thurs., and I hope it doesn't result in loss of a bunch of Whites, as IG said. Only good thing to come of that would be if it angered people into independence movements in droves all over Europe immediately, which is the big fear. They are hoping it would scare people into shutting those kinds of movements down, but sometimes people operate in the opposite way from what is expected. You push a dog into a corner wagging a finger in it's face, it might bite rather than obey.

Old October 18th, 2017 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I can´t imagine any war amongst modern western whites, not with the present level of economic comfort that most of them enjoy.

Old October 19th, 2017 #15
Ray Allan

Good catch. Nearly identical videos. (((Who))) could possibly be behind this?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 19th, 2017 #16
Dan Hadaway

The separatists are pinko commie faggots. This is literally a communist revolution. Check out the flag at 5:25.

Now I'm going to back to watch the Spanish police beat the ever loving fuck out these faggots.

Last edited by Dan Hadaway; October 19th, 2017 at 02:55 AM.

Old October 19th, 2017 #17
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Spain is a little EU in itself with many different Iberic nations/races with different languages and cultures it is a little bit like Yugoslavia but with inverted politics. They don't like each others and Catalonia have a national identity sooner or later they will split.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 19th, 2017 #18
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The separatists are pinko commie faggots. This is literally a communist revolution. Check out the flag at 5:25.

Now I'm going to back to watch the Spanish police beat the ever loving fuck out these faggots.
Yet on MSM news they were showing footage of some of them doing "fascist salutes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Spain is a little EU in itself with many different Iberic nations/races with different languages and cultures it is a little bit like Yugoslavia but with inverted politics. They don't like each others and Catalonia have a national identity sooner or later they will split.
I don't even know what this whole thing is about and I don't really care tbh, but Spain has been fucked for 100's of years since they absorbed moorish and gypsy blood. Not saying every Spanaird is mixed but these swarthy cunts are mostly useless now. They are a shadow of their former selves . That's the reality. Although it took 700 years for the arab blood to eventually effect most of the population. This is the dangers of race mixing and why must reject people who think "90% white" is OKAY. No its not.

Old October 19th, 2017 #19
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/w...eferendum.html

"..the Spanish government said it would take emergency measures to halt a secessionist drive in the economically vital and politically restive northeastern region.

The announcement came almost immediately after the Catalan leader, Carles Puigdemont, facing a second deadline to clarify Catalonia’s intentions since it held an Oct. 1 referendum on independence, warned that regional lawmakers were prepared to break from Spain.

The government in Madrid, in turn, announced that it would convene an emergency cabinet meeting on Saturday “to defend the general interest of Spaniards, among them the citizens of Catalonia.”

The rapid succession of events moved what was already one of the gravest crises in Spain’s relatively young democracy to a far more serious and unpredictable stage, with the prospect that Madrid could take over the running of Catalonia. At the most extreme, the Spanish government could arrest Mr. Puigdemont and charge him with sedition, as it has done with two other separatist leaders.."

Old October 19th, 2017 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
I don't even know what this whole thing is about and I don't really care tbh, but Spain has been fucked for 100's of years since they absorbed moorish and gypsy blood. Not saying every Spanaird is mixed but these swarthy cunts are mostly useless now.

They are a shadow of their former selves . That's the reality. Although it took 700 years for the arab blood to eventually effect most of the population.
This is the dangers of race mixing and why must reject people who think "90% white" is OKAY. No its not.
Part on dangers of race mixing, I agree. Part on Arab blood 'affecting most of the population', incorrect.
And the invasion was in 711AD, they've been in Spain with rising and falling in power for around 1300 years.

Castilian, Basque, Catalan and Galician-- which combined--still account for almost the entire population.

It is the 12% immigrant population resulting in further decline of Spanish culture, much of which is 'Latin American', Spanish African (yes there is such) and Pilipino.

Almost half of their immigrants are Eastern European, though.

Galicia is a beautiful region full of some of the Whitest people in the world, playing bagpipes and doing a better job preserving their ethnic heritage than most American Whites.

Even today, Spaniards are very nigger aware. "Trabajo de negros" is a common phrase to describe a shitty job that doesn't pay well. They have a candy that is basically called, 'Little niggers'.

Spain is no worse than the USA with re to having our ethnic heritage systematically and purposely abated and replaced.

We should care, as all comes full circle.

Thread