Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2007 #41
John in Woodbridge

Taking a look at the first paragragh of this new article it's so inane beyond words.

"Knoxville (WVLT) - As we continue learning about the brutal, and seemingly random, murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian, a community is asking why did this crime happen?"

http://www.volunteertv.com/special/h...s/5169732.html

Can anyone say "niggers"? Duh.

Today's "enlightened" folk will bristle at the thought of lynching, however lynching was necessary tool to protect whites against the nigger beast. The only thing niggers understand is fear.

Now whites tend to spout PC platitudes about race while trying to escape into the ever-shrinking white enclaves.

Old January 13th, 2007 #42
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
"Knoxville (WVLT) - As we continue learning about the brutal, and seemingly random, murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian, a community is asking why did this crime happen?"

Can anyone say "niggers"? Duh.

These people are the problem...

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old January 13th, 2007 #43
America First

No one covered this horror of a pathology the jews have put on Congoids against Whites full strength for at least 60 years now. Root's the TV hate b.s of 1977 was full blown hate/get Whitey b.s. that should never have aired. jewish produced Rap over the last 15 years has been a hate crime if there is such a thing.

New Nation News did the best work of covering this horror. There are allot of savages roaming the streets now that would love to do what the Carr Brothers did that night.
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html
None Dare Call It Hate Crime! - Transcript of Wichita preliminary hearing and more - (forum)

Bloody Wichita Update: Surprise STD testimony stuns court
The survivor of a multiple homicide reveals that after the attacks, she was found to have the same venereal disease as Reginald Carr, the man accused of assaulting her.
Stephanie Donley (pictured at right) talks about her (sex) life with Reginald Carr during his murder trial in District Court. Carr was arrested in her apartment. Stephanie Donley, who testified Thursday, said she met "Reggie" Carr at a nightclub in Dodge City in October 2000. She said she recognized the presence of the STD when they began seeing each other several weeks later. Carr would stay at her apartment at 5400 E. 21st St. when she wasn't working the night shift as a nurse at a Wichita hospital. She said neither he nor his younger brother, Jonathan, had jobs. - (forum)
Note: Carr's girlfriend Stephanie Donley and estranged wife Mandy Carr may also have been given the same STD that he gave to his rape victim.

Carr sexually molests District Attorney Nola Foulston during trial
Foulston, meanwhile, said Carr had been getting a little too close, making "knee-to-knee contact" with her under the courtroom table while lawyer Val Wachtel cross-examined witnesses. Wachtel, Greeno's co-counsel, usually sits between his client and the prosecution. Judge Paul Clark ruled that officers would restrain Reginald Carr's legs and hands under the table in a way unnoticeable to the jury.

15 October 2002 - archived (click at left for full coverage) NNN Archive index

"Shut the dog up," the man said. Among the dozens of photos jurors saw was a picture of a dead dog
as well as a puddle of blood on a bed and the dog's broken muzzle found in one bedroom. Siwek said a stained golf club and other evidence suggested the dog had been beaten to death with the club.
H.G. got money from the cash machine and adds,
"On the way back, he said he wished we could've met under different circumstances. He said I was cute, and we probably would've hit it off." When the two got back to the house, Reginald Carr raped H.G. and ejaculated in her mouth. Jonathan Carr raped Miss Muller again, and then he raped H.G. one more time.

New website "Wichita-Massacre.com"
"Your only source for the shocking eyewitness testimony of the lone survivor of America's most suppressed massacre. The long-suppressed, horrifying pre-trial testimony of H.G., the heroic survivor of the Wichita Massacre, is now available. The complete 80-page Survivor Testimony file available for $4.95"
- (not affiliated with New Nation News)

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 13th, 2007 #44
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Poor girl. How she must have suffered those last 48 hours. Must have been beyond horrific. Nothing short of nightmarish. Poor creature.

Why am I not hearing about this shit on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and ABC news 24/7?

Yet, still, the Duke rape case is on the news daily and the jew boy of the three just got dismissed from the charges list.

The Kwa needs to burn. The whole place must be cleansed.

Fuckin' nigger manimals. Nothing will stop these apes short of EVERY SINGLE ONE ON A BOAT TO AFRICA.

Old January 13th, 2007 #45
retepb

All I can say is that every White girl should learn how to use a gun. Every White person should, when White people start to kill these beast the world will be a better place.

Old January 13th, 2007 #46
Apocalypto
Banned

the purpose of the KKK was to terrorize niggers and prevent them from raping and murdering everyone and taking their things.

The purpose of the war on terror is the scare Muslims out of attacking US, to terrorize muslims.

the problem is, whites don't know if they should like girls or not, let alone who they are as a nation.

not only does the SAtanic jew seek to destroy our national identity, to destroy even ones sexual identity is the core of brainwashing and mind control.

hell, the majority of white kids today THINK THEY ARE NIGGERS FOR GOD'S SAKES.

It's not the niggers or jews making you afraid, it is the power of Satan himself, and his boy, Jebus, and his legions of Gods, who want to breed you into a slave race and enslave this planet.

Old January 13th, 2007 #47
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepb
All I can say is that every White girl should learn how to use a gun. Every White person should, when White people start to kill these beast the world will be a better place.
I would say yes but some thing is missing here. What good is a gun if some goon can sneak up on you and pull a gun?

Unless the ape grabbed the door and opened it why not just duck, floor it and hope for the best?

This is why I don't go out especially at nite and when I do I drive jalopies. No sense being a target for these animals.

Old January 13th, 2007 #48
expose_them_all
King of Tards

UPDATE: Four niggers have now been charged with the brutal murder of two young Whites

Four lowdown, soulless, remorseless and repulsive 100% pure nigger beasts have been charged in the disappearance, carjacking, abduction, torture, rape and brutal murder of two young Whites. A couple said to be out on a ‘date’ accosted by lowly beast of the field niggers, the male is shot point blank several times and his body tossed in the heart of the ghetto near railroad tracks. The female was taken to a home in the self-made ghetto area of nigger-town and tortured, beaten and raped for TWO days prior to being heartlessly shot to death. The shell casings lay next to her body with the finger prints of her nigger killer on them.

The city of ‘Knoxville, TN.’ where the vicious attacks occurred, while still assisting in the investigation, turned the case completely over to the FBI and Federal Marshals for investigation, prosecution and the use of their state of the art crime laboratories. This case, #1, was too much for the smaller sized city to handle, and #2, at least two of the suspects fled across state lines which brought the entire case under federal jurisdiction. With the federal governments unlimited resources, a small city would be imprudent not to allow the feds to take over and become lead in this case.

Much more HERE with pics and links

- - - - - - - - - -

Niggers are soulless beings --- > LINK

-----
-----
-----

Old January 13th, 2007 #49
1st Edu

Default The TENNESSE MASSACRE!!!

The TENNESSE MASSACRE!!!

WN should make a MEDIA PROPAGANDA point to start calling this the “TENNESSE MASSACARE.” So whenever people hear this phrase they flash back to this situation and tragedy. A kind of new BUZZ WORD WN’s can use.

Make flyers with this and other rising black crime info on it for MLK day with lists of your favorite websites. Challenge people on you flyer to visit the websites you listed to find out what else the JEW CONTROLLED MEDIA AND ZOG IS NOT TELLING THEM.

http://www.newnation.org/
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Old January 13th, 2007 #50
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by expose_them_all
UPDATE: Four niggers have now been charged with the brutal murder of two young Whites

The city of ‘Knoxville, TN.’ where the vicious attacks occurred, while still assisting in the investigation, turned the case completely over to the FBI and Federal Marshals for investigation, prosecution and the use of their state of the art crime laboratories. This case, #1, was too much for the smaller sized city to handle, and #2, at least two of the suspects fled across state lines which brought the entire case under federal jurisdiction. With the federal governments unlimited resources, a small city would be imprudent not to allow the feds to take over and become lead in this case.
No disrespect at all, but you turned this over to the same guys that brought you Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, and 911?

Uhm something is fishy here.

Then again TBI Director Mark Gwyn looks a bit uhem .... Zoggy

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/

Old January 13th, 2007 #51
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi
Have you heard of the Furor Teutonicus?
Have you heard of ' big dumb buck with a thick skull ' ?

Last edited by Itz_molecular; January 13th, 2007 at 07:32 PM.

Old January 13th, 2007 #52
Itz_molecular
Banned

I once had something like this happen to me, when I was a kid .

Stopped in traffic , a big buck with his arm in a cast came up to the driver's window and tried to bust the window with his cast . Didn't work , the glass held and he was yanking on the door handle trying to get in . Blessed as I was , the cars in front of me cleared , stepped on the gas , dragged him a few yards and he fell to the asphalt .

Don't underestimate the value of a lock door !

Old January 13th, 2007 #53
Walter E. Kurtz

I have archived the news video at Youtube for all the world to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7BjkJrHRcU

View it now before it gets pulled by the PC owners of Youtube. Download it and archive it yourself, for later uploading.

Old January 13th, 2007 #54
Augustus Sutter

Default Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
This is what whites in this cuntry now are. Nothing will change until there is a physical backlash at niggers.
Niggers do not fear whites. Whites piss their pants at niggers and DO NOTHING about it.

100 years ago, White people would round up a bunch of negroes and kill them. Burn their little areas on the other side of the tracks. You think niggers would have the idea of murdering whites?

We are pathetic. No backlash and the law is effectively useless. The rare times when a white person attacks a nigger or other minority, they throw the white guy in jail for his life. Do you still think the government is here for your protection?
They are there for your destruction.

I am personally not opposed to backlash slayings of all criminal niggers who target white people.
Fuckin cops should take these niggs in the woods and put bullets in their heads. cheap and easy.
If the police won't do their jobs, then the citizens should.

death to all niggers!!!
Niggers are the most disgusting animals on earth, period. Until the Nigger beast starts to fear for retaliation, until we say fuck the cops and the law and start cracking their useless ugly skulls open, this Nigger savagery will only get worse. Remember, we White men only have one sting and then the system comes down on us innocent or not; if you get put in a situation where you have to defend yourself or family against Nigger animals make it count.

Old January 13th, 2007 #55
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO

A nice looking White couple tortured and murdered by Nigger animals. There will be no teary eyed admonishment of blacks by a nice looking White man on TV will there.

Old January 13th, 2007 #56
OTPTT
Banned

Exclamation

We should meet in Knoxville and hold a major demonstration. I will be willing to travel for such a purose. That family and this country needs to know that this is going to stop and that white men and women will no longer tolerate this behavior from such bastard savages.

This would also serve as a show of support for the families of these poor young people.

You simply can not fathom the effect that the murder of these young people has had on me.

T

Old January 13th, 2007 #57
America First

When the court trial happen's for these black terrorist's will the media once again show us their familie's uttering insanity like we all need to heal now, or this crime had nothing to do with race. Over the last ten years I have plenty of this, Chris Kime was the 21 year old in Seattle who was murdered for stopping the beating assault on on a White women being beat and kicked in the street by blacks for refusing their adavance's had his father holding anti racist's sign's in the Sunday news paper right after it happened.

A. Sutter and others who post here are correct there is not White backlash.

I remember a black felon was chased by police in a small MI city in the last couple of years and when he crashed his motor cycle and died, they rioted and the State police had to be brought patroling Blacks riot and they are not shot down. If white's rioted I have no doubt they would be shot down called racist, and their pc's if they had any would be made public, just to say hey they read such and such a website etc.
http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/kris-kime.html

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 13th, 2007 #58
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First
A. Sutter and others who post here are correct there is not White backlash.
Well there should be and I'm willing to take my body to Tennessee to be part of the backlash. I'm going to buy a bullhorn in the next couple of days which I will use for just such events although I hope there are no more.

I live in the South and will happily take 3 other people with me if you would be interested. We could split gas or if you can't afford I might be able to swing the fuel money.

This is an outrage that needs to get some national attention and we need to be up there making our vioces known. IMH.

T

Old January 13th, 2007 #59
marcusp
Had Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
I would say yes but some thing is missing here. What good is a gun if some goon can sneak up on you and pull a gun?

Unless the ape grabbed the door and opened it why not just duck, floor it and hope for the best?

This is why I don't go out especially at nite and when I do I drive jalopies. No sense being a target for these animals.
Wise advice. Avoidance is always best. Keeping windows up, doors locked, and maintaining an open space to escape through should be second nature. If it's a robbery, toss them the wallet while putting distance/cover between you and them. (I carry a throw away with some ones in it).

Having said that, I believe it's always best to resist abduction by any means available to you. I carry a gun. If that couple also did and were mentally prepared to draw, even against a drop, I believe this would have ended differently.

I'd recommend that everybody peruse this guy's web site.

He speaks like somebody who has been there and lived to tell about it.

Old January 13th, 2007 #60
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Maybe niggers need to start getting kidnapped and murderd. Notice I left out rape. Who the hell wants to fuck some fat nigger whore.
Yes, I agree with you there, but to get the mass to totally agree with you, first, we need to kick the jews out of the media so that stories such as this will run all over the newspapers and internet every day. Jewish media hide these stories to where it looks like nigger crimes hardly occur. Once the mass understands, the clean out can begin on a massive scale.

In addition, there's no rationalizing with the jews on any level. They first have to be dealt with in a harsh and unforgiving manner that warrants no mercy.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Thread