Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default California: dot-head serial killer & mass murderer executes family

Indian Army officer wanted for 1996 murder kills wife and children then turns gun on himself at California home

How was the dot-head able to enter the Kwa if he was wanted for murder in India? Does the kwa government make any effort to protect the kwans?

If there is not a smart background check performed on every infiltrator how can be detrained if they can legally own guns? Or are the gun laws only targeted at the White kwans?

Quote:
A former Indian Army officer wanted in a 1996 killing in the disputed Kashmir region killed his wife and two of their children in their home before apparently taking his own life, authorities said.

Avtar Singh, 47, of Selma, California, called police at around 6.15am on Saturday and told them that he had just killed four people, Fresno County Sheriff's Deputy Chris Curtice said.

When a sheriff's SWAT team entered the home they found the bodies of Singh, a woman believed to be his wife and two children, ages 3 and 15, Curtice said. All four appeared to have died from gunshot wounds.

Old November 22nd, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Jalil_Andrabi_murder_case Jalil_Andrabi_murder_case

Tags
immigrant killer, mud familicide, mud mass killer, mud serial killers

Thread