VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2012 #81
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Piers Morgan is a White-hating twit.

He is a jewsmedia darling, afterall. We should expect nothing less.

Old July 14th, 2012 #82
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Piers Morgan, in my mind, epitomizes the modern feminine, giggly gossiper, chatterbox male; the inverse of the strong Moltke the Elder types who lived by "say little, do much".

Old July 15th, 2012 #83
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
Irrelevant?
You need the definition, Dic?

Quote:
It may well be an very important part of the evidence for the defense, that indeed, Trayvon Nigger was high on an urban drug known as "drank" or "lean" in which Skittles and the Arizona watermelon drink found at the crime scene are commonly used when getting high on "lean".
Yeah, except the toxicology report has already been released. THC yes, opiates no. Unless it is a fake toxicology report issued by...FEDZOG? Mossad?

A conspiracy, if you will.

Old July 15th, 2012 #84
Crowe

This whole case is only another situation the kike media is using to create racial hostility between Whites and Blacks, even though Zimmerman isn't even White. I'm not 100% sure of his racial makeup, but judging from his picture, he definitely ain't White. Zimmerman means "Carpenter" in German, which doesn't necessarily make him a Jew, because a Carpenter isn't a profession that Jews typically do. The only exception to that I can think of is maybe Jesus, who was a Jew and a Carpenter.

Old July 15th, 2012 #85
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You need the definition, Dic?

Yeah, except the toxicology report has already been released. THC yes, opiates no. Unless it is a fake toxicology report issued by...FEDZOG? Mossad?

A conspiracy, if you will.
No, Dogshit ... just pointing out your ignorance about the case, but here you are, spouting out bullshit of which you know nothing. Of course there's no conspiracy, you asshole.

You have just laid out more proof of the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. As with your total befuddlement about who is responsible for 9/11, or whether or not there was a moonlanding in 1969, you just go with what you hear as in, what the government and jewsmedia tells you, never looking into any evidence to the contrary. It's as though you believe the government is too big to lie.

You are opposed correctly here that anyone would condemn the discussion of this legal farce orchestrated by the jewsmedia to demonize and smear Whites, though I doubt that's your intent, but once again, your ignorance about important evidence at the crime scene in the Zimmerman matter indicates your overall shallowness about things you only think you know about. I know because this ignorance is precisely what I have accused you of in other threads, as you engage primarily in mockery and namecalling of your opponents. I'm certainly in no way enthralled by this case or closely following the legal mumbo-jumbo, but just in my cursory reading of matters surrounding the case over the last few months, I have run across the information I've linked to about "lean" at least a half dozen times which explains exactly why this nigger had skittles candy on him.

Last edited by DiCarlo; July 15th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.

Old July 15th, 2012 #86
The Bobster
Banned

Once again, he's not a jew, but he is part nigger.

Old July 15th, 2012 #87
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
No, Dogshit ... just pointing out your ignorance about the case, but here you are, spouting out bullshit of which you know nothing.
Once again, the toxicology report has ALREADY been released, DiC. No opiates were found.

No opiates = No "lean", at least at the time of his attack on Zimmerman.

Now, you can choose to ignore that fact like you do so many others, but it still won't change the facts of the case, you paranoid-schizophrenic crank.

Old July 15th, 2012 #88
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Once again, the toxicology report has ALREADY been released, DiC. No opiates were found.

No opiates = No "lean", at least at the time of his attack on Zimmerman.

Now, you can choose to ignore that fact like you do so many others, but it still won't change the facts of the case, you paranoid-schizophrenic crank.
Again, the jewsmedia, and jew-run authorities have spoken, and YOU BELIEVE! You are truly an ASS.

Old July 15th, 2012 #89
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Again, the jewsmedia, and jew-run authorities have spoken, and YOU BELIEVE! You are truly an ASS.
OK, so you believe that the toxicology report was altered? Was the pathologist that performed the autopsy & tox-screen in on the conspiracy?

You sound nuts. Which is usual for you, I freely admit.

Old July 15th, 2012 #90
DiCarlo
Banned

You've revealed yourself once again. Go away, childish TROLL!

Old July 15th, 2012 #91
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
You've revealed yourself once again. Go away, childish TROLL!
Pointing out obvious flaws in your various theories is not trolling, DiC.

I said that the fact that Martin was in possession of Skittles was irrelevant.

You disagreed, and posited that the Skittles were relevant because Martin was high on "lean" during his attack on Zimmerman.

I pointed out that the toxicology report has already been released, and while it did contain the active chemical found in marijuana, there were no opiates present, which is the critical component of "lean".

You then insinuate that the toxicology report is somehow suspect.

You can cry TROLL! all you want, people can still read, DiC.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 15th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old July 15th, 2012 #92
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't follow it on tv, so I don't know if they're still talking about it. My impression is things have really died down, and that maybe the powers that be know that this is too hard to fake, so they need to let some time pass to reduce the chances of nigger rioting when Zimmerman finally gets off.
I've been following the case fairly closely, as it obviously has far-reaching implications. The guy was being beaten to death by this nigger, who had knocked him to the ground and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk, and when he saw Zimmerman had a pistol, he tried to take it from him, while stating to Zimmerman "Tonight, you die".

According to his attorney, there is quite a bit of physical evidence which serves to corroborate Zimmerman's version of events, up to and including the eye-witness testimony of at least one neighbor who witnessed the altercation from the outset.

If he is found guilty of murder 2, it means that your legally-obtained concealed-carry permit means nothing if your assailant isn't white, because if you defend yourself against a non-white you are going to prison, period.

Old July 15th, 2012 #93
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It seems as though Treeboon had the makings to concoct his "drank" potion but unfortunately for him he never made it to the nest 'where he stay' to mix the active ingredient.
I don't know what the defense can make of that? Maybe a lot, maybe a little.

Old July 15th, 2012 #94
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It seems as though Treeboon had the makings to concoct his "drank" potion but unfortunately for him he never made it to the nest 'where he stay' to mix the active ingredient.
I don't know what the defense can make of that? Maybe a lot, maybe a little.
Just my opinion, but they won't even bring it up. It's irrelevant.

Old July 15th, 2012 #95
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:

You can cry TROLL! all you want, people can still read, DiC.
Yes, they can, and they will still see that you're a TROLL.

Old July 15th, 2012 #96
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Yes, they can, and they will still see that you're a TROLL.
And that you overuse the smilies.

I'm just saying.

Old July 16th, 2012 #97
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

[Prejudicing the jury-pool: How jew-media cooperates with jewed-courts to secure a conviction against all odds, right down to the court-hearing photograph intended to force the readers' subliminal association of an imagined charge of molestation with the defendant.]

Zimmerman family friend claims he molested her, new audio tapes reveal

By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Lookout

Zimmerman during a court hearing April 12, 2012. (AP/Pool)

[Updated at 1:45 p.m. EST]

A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.

"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things," the woman—identified as Witness 9—told investigators.

She said the molestation occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house.

"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20, less than a month after the Feb. 26 shooting. The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.

Investigators asked the woman why she was coming forward now. "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied.

The woman also told state investigators that she anonymously called Sanford police after Martin's death.

"I was afraid that he may have done something because the kid was black," the woman says on the recordings. She said she had no direct knowledge of the shooting death, but wanted police to know Zimmerman had made negative comments about blacks when they were growing up.

As for the molestation allegations, her family would get together with Zimmerman's at least once a year, she said. "Every time that we would go up there, I could just look at him and he would give me a certain look and I would just know it was going to happen when we got together for family gatherings. ... He just got this look in his eye like he was going to [molest me]."

The woman said she was not the only victim. "It's not just me that he would do these things to," she told investigators. But the other alleged victim would never come forward, Witness 9 said, declining to give investigators her name: "She said she would deny it either way."

"Georgie," she said, would tell her to tell others that they were just lying down or playing hide-n-seek. "Georgie just sucked up to my dad," she said. "He was like the son he never had."

The audio was released on Monday along dozens of recordings from phone calls Zimmerman made while behind bars in April. State prosecutors and defense attorney Mark O'Mara fought to keep the audio files under seal, but Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ruled the evidence is public information and ordered them to be made available. [Sheer hearsay, an unsubstantiated allegation which even were it true would be impertinent to zimmerman's original charge, is granted de-facto status as 'evidence' by the trial judge HIMSELF. Yeah. You bet your ass the court-system is jewed. -- R.W.]

O'Mara, according to the Orlando Sentinel, said he doubts Witness 9's information would be used in court and that, "it's uncorroborated and that it's likely to inflame hostility toward his client."

Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder in Martin's death.

"He was very charming and personable with everybody in the family," the woman said of Zimmerman. "But he was different behind closed doors with me. ... He was very intimidating."

She said one of the last incidents occurred when she was 16. Zimmerman, who had graduated from high school and moved to Florida with his family, massaged and kissed her, causing her to run out of the home. The woman said she eventually quit attending family functions if she thought he was going to be there.

"I couldn't take it," she said. "I didn't want to be around him anymore."

She said she eventually told her sister about her encounters with Zimmerman. The sister then told their parents.

The alleged victim said she and her parents tried to discuss the abuse with Zimmerman at a Lake Mary, Fla., restaurant in 2005. "He said, 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...160900334.html

Old July 16th, 2012 #98
DiCarlo
Banned

Christ, why would Zimmerman ever say anything negative about niggers, the little pervert.

Old July 16th, 2012 #99
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

new verb:
FUHRMANIZED

Old August 9th, 2012 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

'Stand Your Ground' hearing could potentially clear Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin shooting

Published August 09, 2012

FoxNews.com

George Zimmerman, accused in the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, could be cleared of a second-degree murder charge if a judge rules in his favor in a new "Stand Your Ground" hearing.

Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara announced on his website Thursday that there will be a "Stand Your Ground" hearing based on his client's claim he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense. A finding in Zimmerman's favor would end the criminal case against him, as well as immunizing him from civil action.

"Now that the State has released the majority of their discovery, the defense asserts that there is clear support for a strong claim of self-defense. Consistent with this claim of self-defense, there will be a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing," said O'Mara in a statement.

The law allows people to use deadly force, rather than retreat, if they believe their lives are in danger.

O'Mara described the hearing as a "mini-trial," with arguments, witnesses, experts and evidence that would be included in a criminal trial, but without a jury.

Zimmerman, 28, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder. He is free on $1 million bond as he awaits trial. Zimmerman wasn't charged until 44 days after Martin's death, and in those weeks protesters accused the Sanford police department of being racist and botching the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/09...rayvon-martin/

Tags
#1, creepy ass cracker, george zimmerman, jerry counelis, rachel jeantel, trayvon martin

Thread