VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2017 #1
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Default Grimm's Fairy Tales: The White Race's Oral History

https://redice.tv/news/fairy-tales-a...-primal-psyche

I remember learning about some African tribe's "oral history" in Elementary School. It was important enough to teach to a class that was 95% white. But we never talked about Aesop's Fables, or Grimm, or any of the other authors that published centuries-old "Fairy Tales". No one ever told me that those stories were my culture. My REAL culture, and not this bastardized mutt-mixture of degenerate Jews and Niggers with mulatto whores like "Princess Jasmine" bleating out her plaintive bullshit to entertain children while the nigger women that run the day care fuck with their phones and watch "Judge Faith" try to decide if two Niggers with 3 children who never got married should now get a divorce.

Feel me here, fam?

I know more about the mating habits of the Tetse Fly, which as I recall was the bane of those Africans as it transmits disease, and also that somehow white racists are responsible for it, than I do about my own culture. WTF, fam? As in, WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

Despite that, it's instinctive I think. Who we are, how we think, what we believe. In MY story of "The Grasshopper and the Ants", after the ants let that huge, lazy grasshopper out of the freezing cold blizzard and into their safe and warm burrow underground, he eats all their food as fast as he can, and when the food runs out he eats all the ants too. Eventually the grasshopper starves to death, as it is genetically programmed to do, but leaves behind some fat grasshopper eggs, so that next spring after they hatch, they can go forth, fornicate and party and play music, and find another unsuspecting colony of ants to predate upon, when winter sets in again.

These stories were told for a REASON, and one of them was to warn future generations about the mistakes that were made by their ancestors. We'd better get fucking busy, because time is running out.

Just yesterday I was working in the hot, hot sun and meditating on the everything of it all and I came to the conclusion that the first round of this war has already been lost and that we, the white race, really had only a very few options. They are:

1) To become aware of the fact that "Round One" has already been lost, and
2) To accept this fact, so that
3) Preparations can be made for the next generation.

We need to codify all these lessons, and make them available, as we can all be certain that as soon as total defeat occurs, they're going to erase any and all mentions of these truths, as well as our own history. You can already see this online, and in Leftist indoctrination centers like Evergreen College. When retards point a gun in your face and tell you that "Dey wuz Kangz", you'd better bleat your submission to this fact, or you are going to fucking die.

That's what's in front of us, and that is what we need to prepare for. I also think we should start preparing a Multigenerational list of Traitors, so that 50 years from now, we'll remember who's ancestors did what to their own people. John McCain is a good example of who they are going to present to us as Leaders of the white race. Betrayal is hard-wired into their genetic coding, and each generation is an "improvement" upon the previous one.

Thread