VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2009 #21
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Why can you retards never read the story before arguing about what it says? SLD provided a link in the first post - click it and read it. It's the second line - it shouldn't tax your brain too badly.
Alright, I've read the article, and see where you're coming from. But it doesn't change facts. Most 14 year olds are slappers, even if this particular one wasn't.

Old August 30th, 2009 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Brewer View Post
Alright, I've read the article, and see where you're coming from. But it doesn't change facts. Most 14 year olds are slappers, even if this particular one wasn't.
So if a 14 year old is assaulted or propositioned by a predator or even just an adult, it's the girl's fault, because she was drunk or exhibiting behaviour that might lead him on. Is that what you're saying?

Old August 30th, 2009 #23
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
So if a 14 year old is assaulted or propositioned by a predator or even just an adult, it's the girl's fault, because she was drunk or exhibiting behaviour that might lead him on. Is that what you're saying?
It's not all her fault, but if she led the adult on then she can't be thought of as entirely innocent.

Face it, girls who don't dress like slappers don't generally get propositioned by adults.

The logical extension of your "it's never the childs fault" is that if a 15 year old girl leads on an 18 year old boy, it's all the boys fault- despite the fact there may only be a difference of slightly over 2 years in their ages (if the girl is 15 years 11 months old, and the boy is 18 and 1 month old, there's only an age difference of 2 year 2 months).

Would you support the death penalty in that instance too? Personally I don't think anything should be done about that situation at all- oh noes, a boy is going out with a girl 2 years younger than himself...throw him in jail? wtf??

Old August 30th, 2009 #24
The Truth At Last

Quote:
It's not all her fault, but if she led the adult on then she can't be thought of as entirely innocent.

Face it, girls who don't dress like slappers don't generally get propositioned by adults.

The logical extension of your "it's never the childs fault" is that if a 15 year old girl leads on an 18 year old boy, it's all the boys fault- despite the fact there may only be a difference of slightly over 1 year in their ages (if the girl is 15 years 11 months old, and the boy is 18 and 1 month old, there's only an age difference of 1 year 2 months).

Would you support the death penalty in that instance too? Personally I don't think anything should be done about that situation at all- oh noes, a boy is going out with a girl 14 months younger than himself...throw him in jail? wtf??

You filthy pervert Hadley all the nonces come out with shit like this , you and the prick on the east coast want to fuck off all nationalists are now aware of your red scum little game.

Old August 30th, 2009 #25
R Brewer
Banned

(Btw I edited my above post just to correct a bit of maths, before Bev accuses me of some bollocks about editing to avoid being accused of being a sockpuppet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last
You filthy pervert Hadley all the nonces come out with shit like this , you and the prick on the east coast want to fuck off all nationalists are now aware of your red scum little game.
Attack the argument, not the person.

If a 28 year old was going out with a 30 year old, no one would think anything of it.

If a 50 year old was going out with a 48 year old, no one would think anything of it.

But if an 18 year old goes out with a 15 year old...throw him in jail? What a retard you are.

Old August 30th, 2009 #26
Bev
drinking tea

I'm a little confused.

There's an alleged, unproven, failed story that Mark Collett is OMGSOFUCKEN EVIL but the black teacher is to be excused for doing MORE than Mark allegedly did.

So there you have it in Brewer's own words - if a black bloke does it, it's fine. If a white man were to do it - that's wrong.

Hope you didn't hurt yourself falling into my little trap.

Old August 30th, 2009 #27
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
I'm a little confused.

There's an alleged, unproven, failed story that Mark Collett is OMGSOFUCKEN EVIL but the black teacher is to be excused for doing MORE than Mark allegedly did.

So there you have it in Brewer's own words - if a black bloke does it, it's fine. If a white man were to do it - that's wrong.

Hope you didn't hurt yourself falling into my little trap.
The nigger in this story should surely be deported/thrown in jail for a long time.

But I'm talking about more general instances now. If a 15 year old girl is going out with an 18 year old boy, do you think a long sentence should be handed out? Do you think any sentence at all should be handed out?

Those calling for the death penalty are morons. Expecially given how many teenage girls these days are slappers.

Old August 30th, 2009 #28
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The nigger in this story should surely be deported/thrown in jail for a long time.

But I'm talking about more general instances now. If a 15 year old girl is going out with an 18 year old boy, do you think a long sentence should be handed out? Do you think any sentence at all should be handed out?

Those calling for the death penalty are morons. Expecially given how many teenage girls these days are slappers.
We aren't talking about a 15 and 18 year old. You can't compare a 15 and 18 year old couple to a PAEDOPHILE PREDATORY ADULT and a 14 YEAR OLD entrusted to his care.

STOP changing the subject from your paedophile defending ways.

Old August 30th, 2009 #29
The Truth At Last

Quote:
(Btw I edited my above post just to correct a bit of maths, before Bev accuses me of some bollocks about editing to avoid being accused of being a sockpuppet)

Attack the argument, not the person.

If a 28 year old was going out with a 30 year old, no one would think anything of it.

If a 50 year old was going out with a 48 year old, no one would think anything of it.

But if an 18 year old goes out with a 15 year old...throw him in jail? What a retard you are.

A 28 year old is an adult so no problem with a 30 year old same for 50 with 48 , a 15 year old is a child ! you filthy bastard Hadley how the fuck can anyone defend nonces ?

The red bastard has probably got a deal going with those hook nosed fuckers to post this shit then in some report in the future they will claim nationalists support peado's on forums like VNN .

Last edited by The Truth At Last; August 30th, 2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo

Old August 30th, 2009 #30
BNP'er

Quote:
............Face it, girls who don't dress like slappers don't generally get propositioned by adults.
A couple of years ago my daughter was walking to the bus stop to go to school. A car with 3 pakis in stopped and tried to talk to her. She carried on walking when one got out but she 'legged' it.

She was in her school uniform! Her skirt wasn't tucked into her knickers and she certainly doesn't dress like a slapper. Never the less she was 'propositioned' by EVIL SCUM.

Since that day I have traveled to her mums house and picked her up to take her to the bus stop, if not straight to school. Don't generalise you piece of shite.

I don't believe I've ever met you but you should be thankful that I never will. You're an apology of a man. You disgust me!

Old August 30th, 2009 #31
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
We aren't talking about a 15 and 18 year old. You can't compare a 15 and 18 year old couple to a PAEDOPHILE PREDATORY ADULT and a 14 YEAR OLD entrusted to his care.

STOP changing the subject from your paedophile defending ways.
If we can agree an 18 year old with a 15 year old girlfriend is not as bad as a 40 year old with a 15 year old girlfriend, the line is simply drawn by what you personally consider to be OK.

If a 40 year old with a 15 year old is not OK, but an 18 year old with a 15 year old is OK, what about a 19 year old? 20? Surely you see it's a slippery slope- start executing the 40 year olds, and you'll one day find yourself executing the 18 year olds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last
A 28 year old is an adult so no problem with a 30 year old same for 50 with 48 , a 15 year old is a child ! you filthy bastard Hadley how the fuck can anyone defend nonces ?
This notion of "child" and "adult" is given to you by the government. Nice to see you swallow whatever the government feeds you hook, line and sinker.

What you're saying is that a 17 year old going out with a 15 year old is no problem, as they're both children, but as soon as one of them turns 18, it's all of a sudden not OK even though how old one is relative to the other remains absolutely the same.

As 16 is the age of consent in this country, how about a boy who is 16 going out with a girl who is 15 years and 11 months old. Would the 1 month age gap be "too much" just because of a line in the sand drawn by the government? Don't be a tosser- I for one would have far greater problems with a 40 year old going out with an 18 year old than a 16 year old going out with a 15 year old. Even though both are "adults" in the first example.

Old August 30th, 2009 #32
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNP'er
A couple of years ago my daughter was walking to the bus stop to go to school. A car with 3 pakis in stopped and tried to talk to her. She carried on walking when one got out but she 'legged' it.

She was in her school uniform! Her skirt wasn't tucked into her knickers and she certainly doesn't dress like a slapper. Never the less she was 'propositioned' by EVIL SCUM.

Since that day I have traveled to her mums house and picked her up to take her to the bus stop, if not straight to school. Don't generalise you piece of shite.

I don't believe I've ever met you but you should be thankful that I never will. You're an apology of a man. You disgust me!
How do you know her skirt wasn't tucked into her knickers? How do you know she didn't lead them on? You weren't there and it's obvious she wouldn't have told you the whole story if she did.

I'd hazard a guess your daughter raises her skirt the moment she walks out the door, and was probably flirting with the pakis before they propositioned her.

Old August 30th, 2009 #33
andy

Quote:
If we can agree an 18 year old with a 15 year old girlfriend is not as bad as a 40 year old with a 15 year old girlfriend, the line is simply drawn by what you personally consider to be OK.

If a 40 year old with a 15 year old is not OK, but an 18 year old with a 15 year old is OK, what about a 19 year old? 20? Surely you see it's a slippery slope- start executing the 40 year olds, and you'll one day find yourself executing the 18 year olds.

This notion of "child" and "adult" is given to you by the government. Nice to see you swallow whatever the government feeds you hook, line and sinker.

What you're saying is that a 17 year old going out with a 15 year old is no problem, as they're both children, but as soon as one of them turns 18, it's all of a sudden not OK even though how old one is relative to the other remains absolutely the same.

As 16 is the age of consent in this country, how about a boy who is 16 going out with a girl who is 15 years and 11 months old. Would the 1 month age gap be "too much" just because of a line in the sand drawn by the government? Don't be a tosser- I for one would have far greater problems with a 40 year old going out with an 18 year old than a 16 year old going out with a 15 year old. Even though both are "adults" in the first example.
Who is this nonce and why he being allowed to post here ? Typical of a labour party supporter to advocate sex with children but we don't need it here on a family forum

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 30th, 2009 #34
The Truth At Last

What a filthy horrible little bastard Hadley is , what a pathetic excuse for a white man .

Old August 30th, 2009 #35
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Who is this nonce and why he being allowed to post here ? Typical of a labour party supporter to advocate sex with children but we don't need it here on a family forum
He works for beer tokens from the seachlies mob a scruffy little boy from Scunthorpe who spend his life on the internet in a non stop anti-BNP campaign .
Your right he has no place here he should be banned ( again )

Old August 30th, 2009 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
How do you know her skirt wasn't tucked into her knickers? How do you know she didn't lead them on? You weren't there and it's obvious she wouldn't have told you the whole story if she did.

I'd hazard a guess your daughter raises her skirt the moment she walks out the door, and was probably flirting with the pakis before they propositioned her.
Oh my word - I really, really hope I can be a fly on the wall when BNP'er eventually meets you one day.

Old August 30th, 2009 #37
andy

Well he must be stopped either by the authorities or by civic minded folk in his locale.These posts he has made reveal he is an advocate and supporter of paedophillia.I thought there were hotlines for reporting such buggers to the authorities

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 30th, 2009 #38
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Well he must be stopped either by the authorities or by civic minded folk in his locale.These posts he has made reveal he is an advocate and supporter of paedophillia.I thought there were hotlines for reporting such buggers to the authorities

One of his relatives has form http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/ed...l/article.html
Hadley has never condemned him , says it all realy .

Old August 30th, 2009 #39
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Lol @ the idiots in here shouting for the death penalty.

Sure, he's a nigger, and that alone means he should be deported. But what you have to realise is that most 14 year old girls these days are sluts. It's hardly like this girl would have been nieve and innocent in all this. I'd be willing to bet it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
you'd know

Last edited by fyc; August 30th, 2009 at 04:16 PM.

Old August 30th, 2009 #40
R Brewer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Oh my word - I really, really hope I can be a fly on the wall when BNP'er eventually meets you one day.
What can I say? The truth hurts. He's never going to meet me anyway, as all my activism is done online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
I think you'll find it's not against the law to say a lot of 14 years olds are slappers, or that saying calling for the death penalty in such cases is ridiculous.

I'm not an advocate of pedophilia in the sense that I'm fine with a 40 year old guy touching a 14 year old girl. I'm saying that there shouldn't be a strict line drawn at what is acceptable and what is isn't.

I wouldn't have a problem with a 16 year old going out with a 15 year old, for instance. Yet he would be of the age of consent and she would not be. The guy in this scenario would have broken the law.

Yet I would have a problem with a 50 year old guy fucking an 18 year old girl, even though both are adults and no offence has been committed. Get off your high horse.

Besides, I'm using a proxy anyway.

Thread